Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
fleming - Fleming: "The other thing of interest is the fact that Iraq is now part of the AIIB. That does away with the Petro-dollar" (Did The CBI Re-Peg To The Yuan? LMAO!!!) 1/1/22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
fleming - Fleming: "The other thing of interest is the fact that Iraq is now part of the AIIB. That does away with the Petro-dollar" (Did The CBI Re-Peg To The Yuan? LMAO!!!) 1/1/22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
fleming - Fleming: "The other thing of interest is the fact that Iraq is now part of the AIIB. That does away with the Petro-dollar" (Did The CBI Re-Peg To The Yuan? LMAO!!!) 1/1/22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
fleming - Fleming: "The other thing of interest is the fact that Iraq is now part of the AIIB. That does away with the Petro-dollar" (Did The CBI Re-Peg To The Yuan? LMAO!!!) 1/1/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
fleming - Fleming: "The other thing of interest is the fact that Iraq is now part of the AIIB. That does away with the Petro-dollar" (Did The CBI Re-Peg To The Yuan? LMAO!!!) 1/1/22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
fleming - Fleming: "The other thing of interest is the fact that Iraq is now part of the AIIB. That does away with the Petro-dollar" (Did The CBI Re-Peg To The Yuan? LMAO!!!) 1/1/22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
fleming - Fleming: "The other thing of interest is the fact that Iraq is now part of the AIIB. That does away with the Petro-dollar" (Did The CBI Re-Peg To The Yuan? LMAO!!!) 1/1/22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
fleming - Fleming: "The other thing of interest is the fact that Iraq is now part of the AIIB. That does away with the Petro-dollar" (Did The CBI Re-Peg To The Yuan? LMAO!!!) 1/1/22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
fleming - Fleming: "The other thing of interest is the fact that Iraq is now part of the AIIB. That does away with the Petro-dollar" (Did The CBI Re-Peg To The Yuan? LMAO!!!) 1/1/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
fleming - Fleming: "The other thing of interest is the fact that Iraq is now part of the AIIB. That does away with the Petro-dollar" (Did The CBI Re-Peg To The Yuan? LMAO!!!) 1/1/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
fleming - Fleming: "The other thing of interest is the fact that Iraq is now part of the AIIB. That does away with the Petro-dollar" (Did The CBI Re-Peg To The Yuan? LMAO!!!) 1/1/22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
fleming - Fleming: "The other thing of interest is the fact that Iraq is now part of the AIIB. That does away with the Petro-dollar" (Did The CBI Re-Peg To The Yuan? LMAO!!!) 1/1/22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
fleming - Fleming: "The other thing of interest is the fact that Iraq is now part of the AIIB. That does away with the Petro-dollar" (Did The CBI Re-Peg To The Yuan? LMAO!!!) 1/1/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
fleming - Fleming: "The other thing of interest is the fact that Iraq is now part of the AIIB. That does away with the Petro-dollar" (Did The CBI Re-Peg To The Yuan? LMAO!!!) 1/1/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
fleming - Fleming: "The other thing of interest is the fact that Iraq is now part of the AIIB. That does away with the Petro-dollar" (Did The CBI Re-Peg To The Yuan? LMAO!!!) 1/1/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
fleming - Fleming: "The other thing of interest is the fact that Iraq is now part of the AIIB. That does away with the Petro-dollar" (Did The CBI Re-Peg To The Yuan? LMAO!!!) 1/1/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
fleming - Fleming: "The other thing of interest is the fact that Iraq is now part of the AIIB. That does away with the Petro-dollar" (Did The CBI Re-Peg To The Yuan? LMAO!!!) 1/1/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
fleming - Fleming: "The other thing of interest is the fact that Iraq is now part of the AIIB. That does away with the Petro-dollar" (Did The CBI Re-Peg To The Yuan? LMAO!!!) 1/1/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
fleming - Fleming: "The other thing of interest is the fact that Iraq is now part of the AIIB. That does away with the Petro-dollar" (Did The CBI Re-Peg To The Yuan? LMAO!!!) 1/1/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
fleming - Fleming: "The other thing of interest is the fact that Iraq is now part of the AIIB. That does away with the Petro-dollar" (Did The CBI Re-Peg To The Yuan? LMAO!!!) 1/1/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Fleming: "The other thing of interest is the fact that Iraq is now part of the AIIB. That does away with the Petro-dollar" (Did The CBI Re-Peg To The Yuan? LMAO!!!) 1/1/22

Go down

fleming - Fleming: "The other thing of interest is the fact that Iraq is now part of the AIIB. That does away with the Petro-dollar" (Did The CBI Re-Peg To The Yuan? LMAO!!!) 1/1/22 Empty Fleming: "The other thing of interest is the fact that Iraq is now part of the AIIB. That does away with the Petro-dollar" (Did The CBI Re-Peg To The Yuan? LMAO!!!) 1/1/22

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:43 pm

Good morning, afternoon, evening.

We wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year as we are waiting for the verification that the codes have in fact been entered. We are hearing good things that could very well lead to us exchanging and redeeming during the month of January 2022.

If the codes have been entered for the German Bonds and the German bonds see liquidly on Monday January 3rd, 2022, then we will not be far behind. The German bonds have to go first and then comes tier 4B.

The other thing of interest is the fact that Iraq is now part of the AIIB. That does away with the Petro-dollar. China is now partners with Iraq in the oil fields of Iraq while the contract took 8 months to write and get signed off on. Part of the agreement was to pay Kuwait because the money that paid to the US Treasury to pay Kuwait was kept by the Biden Administration through the US Treasury. So Iraq threw their hands up in the air and stated that they were not going to deal with the Biden Administration anymore.

Then the agreement with China between Iraq and the IMF/BIS brought Iraq into the AIIB so that Iraq did not have to depend on the United States to hold anything up anymore, in order for them to join the AIIB Iraq had to depeg from the Dollar which they did.

All we are waiting for the verified proof that the codes have been entered and that there is liquidly when Monday come.

We have a lot to look forward to and hopefully everyone does what they are suppose to do then we will have a very good month and year.

So again Happy New Year.

Nick

fleming - Fleming: "The other thing of interest is the fact that Iraq is now part of the AIIB. That does away with the Petro-dollar" (Did The CBI Re-Peg To The Yuan? LMAO!!!) 1/1/22 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum