Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
fleming - Fleming: "Yesterday we heard that people will be in the bank Tuesday morning, with appointments that were set a while ago, on Wednesday/Thursday last week" (So People Are To Go To The Banks Now And Make Appointments? LOL) 12/22/21 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
fleming - Fleming: "Yesterday we heard that people will be in the bank Tuesday morning, with appointments that were set a while ago, on Wednesday/Thursday last week" (So People Are To Go To The Banks Now And Make Appointments? LOL) 12/22/21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
fleming - Fleming: "Yesterday we heard that people will be in the bank Tuesday morning, with appointments that were set a while ago, on Wednesday/Thursday last week" (So People Are To Go To The Banks Now And Make Appointments? LOL) 12/22/21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
fleming - Fleming: "Yesterday we heard that people will be in the bank Tuesday morning, with appointments that were set a while ago, on Wednesday/Thursday last week" (So People Are To Go To The Banks Now And Make Appointments? LOL) 12/22/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
fleming - Fleming: "Yesterday we heard that people will be in the bank Tuesday morning, with appointments that were set a while ago, on Wednesday/Thursday last week" (So People Are To Go To The Banks Now And Make Appointments? LOL) 12/22/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
fleming - Fleming: "Yesterday we heard that people will be in the bank Tuesday morning, with appointments that were set a while ago, on Wednesday/Thursday last week" (So People Are To Go To The Banks Now And Make Appointments? LOL) 12/22/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
fleming - Fleming: "Yesterday we heard that people will be in the bank Tuesday morning, with appointments that were set a while ago, on Wednesday/Thursday last week" (So People Are To Go To The Banks Now And Make Appointments? LOL) 12/22/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
fleming - Fleming: "Yesterday we heard that people will be in the bank Tuesday morning, with appointments that were set a while ago, on Wednesday/Thursday last week" (So People Are To Go To The Banks Now And Make Appointments? LOL) 12/22/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
fleming - Fleming: "Yesterday we heard that people will be in the bank Tuesday morning, with appointments that were set a while ago, on Wednesday/Thursday last week" (So People Are To Go To The Banks Now And Make Appointments? LOL) 12/22/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
fleming - Fleming: "Yesterday we heard that people will be in the bank Tuesday morning, with appointments that were set a while ago, on Wednesday/Thursday last week" (So People Are To Go To The Banks Now And Make Appointments? LOL) 12/22/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
fleming - Fleming: "Yesterday we heard that people will be in the bank Tuesday morning, with appointments that were set a while ago, on Wednesday/Thursday last week" (So People Are To Go To The Banks Now And Make Appointments? LOL) 12/22/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
fleming - Fleming: "Yesterday we heard that people will be in the bank Tuesday morning, with appointments that were set a while ago, on Wednesday/Thursday last week" (So People Are To Go To The Banks Now And Make Appointments? LOL) 12/22/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
fleming - Fleming: "Yesterday we heard that people will be in the bank Tuesday morning, with appointments that were set a while ago, on Wednesday/Thursday last week" (So People Are To Go To The Banks Now And Make Appointments? LOL) 12/22/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
fleming - Fleming: "Yesterday we heard that people will be in the bank Tuesday morning, with appointments that were set a while ago, on Wednesday/Thursday last week" (So People Are To Go To The Banks Now And Make Appointments? LOL) 12/22/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
fleming - Fleming: "Yesterday we heard that people will be in the bank Tuesday morning, with appointments that were set a while ago, on Wednesday/Thursday last week" (So People Are To Go To The Banks Now And Make Appointments? LOL) 12/22/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
fleming - Fleming: "Yesterday we heard that people will be in the bank Tuesday morning, with appointments that were set a while ago, on Wednesday/Thursday last week" (So People Are To Go To The Banks Now And Make Appointments? LOL) 12/22/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
fleming - Fleming: "Yesterday we heard that people will be in the bank Tuesday morning, with appointments that were set a while ago, on Wednesday/Thursday last week" (So People Are To Go To The Banks Now And Make Appointments? LOL) 12/22/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
fleming - Fleming: "Yesterday we heard that people will be in the bank Tuesday morning, with appointments that were set a while ago, on Wednesday/Thursday last week" (So People Are To Go To The Banks Now And Make Appointments? LOL) 12/22/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
fleming - Fleming: "Yesterday we heard that people will be in the bank Tuesday morning, with appointments that were set a while ago, on Wednesday/Thursday last week" (So People Are To Go To The Banks Now And Make Appointments? LOL) 12/22/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
fleming - Fleming: "Yesterday we heard that people will be in the bank Tuesday morning, with appointments that were set a while ago, on Wednesday/Thursday last week" (So People Are To Go To The Banks Now And Make Appointments? LOL) 12/22/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Fleming: "Yesterday we heard that people will be in the bank Tuesday morning, with appointments that were set a while ago, on Wednesday/Thursday last week" (So People Are To Go To The Banks Now And Make Appointments? LOL) 12/22/21

Go down

fleming - Fleming: "Yesterday we heard that people will be in the bank Tuesday morning, with appointments that were set a while ago, on Wednesday/Thursday last week" (So People Are To Go To The Banks Now And Make Appointments? LOL) 12/22/21 Empty Fleming: "Yesterday we heard that people will be in the bank Tuesday morning, with appointments that were set a while ago, on Wednesday/Thursday last week" (So People Are To Go To The Banks Now And Make Appointments? LOL) 12/22/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:55 pm

THE MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY

Yesterday we heard that people will be in the bank Tuesday morning, with appointments that were set a while ago, on Wednesday/Thursday last week. No word yet on their present state of events. We have however, heard that there were changes implemented, creating a delay that may go into next week.

It’s important to remember that the people in this bank appointment right now, can only get (liquid/spendable) money for exchange/redemption, if Tier 4 B notifications have started. We’ve heard repeatedly that no bank involved in exchange/redemption, can settle these exchanges in fiat dollars – on an asset-backed exchange, including Iraq, Vietnam and Zimbabwe; (not unless, it’s only a nominal amount, in the form of a loan of 1%), per terms of the World Treaty Agreement. Payout on any exchange/redemption must be in USN, as negotiated with a WORLD COURT TREATY, the same Agreement between China and US, that includes Nick Fleming. Any changes on this Agreement would have included Nick. This Agreement is still in force and we’re all ready for delivery and final settlement.

CMKX and F&P, any accounts with money-on-hold are all supposed to be fully funded today. This has not happened as of this writing, which is 1 PM. Any of these “Accounts on Hold” in Tier 1 banks, due to validated/settled Safe Keeping Receipts, will be released and spendable, all at once – this is the Watershed Event. This event can only happen with, 1) USN available – even if it’s only digital, this together with, 2) the announcement, and Tier 4 Notifications, required in order for this release to take place.

It’s a day/a week for disclosure and we can be very optimistic this will be forthcoming.

Chinese Elders were told their money will release today.

They know though, there will be no (USN) money releases unless Tier 4 B is notified as they Agreed.

The setups are all in place for this Seed Event, the Great Shift, to take place. This Great Shift could not occur unless the Way is Safe for Every-One, all over the planet. We have nothing to fear in this exchange process.

We’ve heard from multiple directions that 600,000+ sealed indictments are being processed. How many ankle bracelets are tracking these arrogant lawbreakers now? There’s no way to know. What we have had shared though, is that GITMO and multiple locations are facilitating Military Trials – each lasting only a few days, with 3 judges sitting in judgment. It’s a fast in and out and the trial is done. The Military is the Only Way we get our Freedom restored, given that we have millions of DEEP STATE bad actors, attempting to take our Freedoms away. They are in every System we are subjected to today – Medical, Financial, Administration, Military Industrial Complex (run by retired military). The Military is the Only Way we can be truly, ultimately Free, as God intended, and this includes being free from the threat of FEMA Camps, the JAB, the MANDATES; all to be handled by Military. Can we put our trust in the ethical, Constitutional actions of our US Military? It’s a conditional YES, for now. Not fully supported until we begin with DISCLOSURE. Because only then can we know that we are truly protected under this Restored Republic Constitution.

We can hold the knowledge, deep in our hearts, that this UNITED STATES is a Nation State founded on principles of Freedom for All People, protected by the Constitution and a Great Military. This truth will be told during DISCLOSURE, giving all of Us, a springboard to launch our own stories, to family and friends, neighbors and communities. This is our main responsibility coming up soon.

Will it be before Christmas? Let’s all keep this excitement in check. It might yet. Not today though. Every day we see new changes, receive news about global events taking place, that we didn’t even know we were waiting on. We are witnesses, not authors. We are key witnesses here, and that’s our only job throughout this Great Shift and Watershed Event.

fleming - Fleming: "Yesterday we heard that people will be in the bank Tuesday morning, with appointments that were set a while ago, on Wednesday/Thursday last week" (So People Are To Go To The Banks Now And Make Appointments? LOL) 12/22/21 Nichol14

fleming - Fleming: "Yesterday we heard that people will be in the bank Tuesday morning, with appointments that were set a while ago, on Wednesday/Thursday last week" (So People Are To Go To The Banks Now And Make Appointments? LOL) 12/22/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum