Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
fleming - MarkZ: "I don’t know if that $11.90 rate on the boards is right…..but it could be" (Mark Echos Fleming??? There's Your Problem! LOL) 12/3/21 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
fleming - MarkZ: "I don’t know if that $11.90 rate on the boards is right…..but it could be" (Mark Echos Fleming??? There's Your Problem! LOL) 12/3/21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
fleming - MarkZ: "I don’t know if that $11.90 rate on the boards is right…..but it could be" (Mark Echos Fleming??? There's Your Problem! LOL) 12/3/21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
fleming - MarkZ: "I don’t know if that $11.90 rate on the boards is right…..but it could be" (Mark Echos Fleming??? There's Your Problem! LOL) 12/3/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
fleming - MarkZ: "I don’t know if that $11.90 rate on the boards is right…..but it could be" (Mark Echos Fleming??? There's Your Problem! LOL) 12/3/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
fleming - MarkZ: "I don’t know if that $11.90 rate on the boards is right…..but it could be" (Mark Echos Fleming??? There's Your Problem! LOL) 12/3/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
fleming - MarkZ: "I don’t know if that $11.90 rate on the boards is right…..but it could be" (Mark Echos Fleming??? There's Your Problem! LOL) 12/3/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
fleming - MarkZ: "I don’t know if that $11.90 rate on the boards is right…..but it could be" (Mark Echos Fleming??? There's Your Problem! LOL) 12/3/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
fleming - MarkZ: "I don’t know if that $11.90 rate on the boards is right…..but it could be" (Mark Echos Fleming??? There's Your Problem! LOL) 12/3/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
fleming - MarkZ: "I don’t know if that $11.90 rate on the boards is right…..but it could be" (Mark Echos Fleming??? There's Your Problem! LOL) 12/3/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
fleming - MarkZ: "I don’t know if that $11.90 rate on the boards is right…..but it could be" (Mark Echos Fleming??? There's Your Problem! LOL) 12/3/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
fleming - MarkZ: "I don’t know if that $11.90 rate on the boards is right…..but it could be" (Mark Echos Fleming??? There's Your Problem! LOL) 12/3/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
fleming - MarkZ: "I don’t know if that $11.90 rate on the boards is right…..but it could be" (Mark Echos Fleming??? There's Your Problem! LOL) 12/3/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
fleming - MarkZ: "I don’t know if that $11.90 rate on the boards is right…..but it could be" (Mark Echos Fleming??? There's Your Problem! LOL) 12/3/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
fleming - MarkZ: "I don’t know if that $11.90 rate on the boards is right…..but it could be" (Mark Echos Fleming??? There's Your Problem! LOL) 12/3/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
fleming - MarkZ: "I don’t know if that $11.90 rate on the boards is right…..but it could be" (Mark Echos Fleming??? There's Your Problem! LOL) 12/3/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
fleming - MarkZ: "I don’t know if that $11.90 rate on the boards is right…..but it could be" (Mark Echos Fleming??? There's Your Problem! LOL) 12/3/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
fleming - MarkZ: "I don’t know if that $11.90 rate on the boards is right…..but it could be" (Mark Echos Fleming??? There's Your Problem! LOL) 12/3/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
fleming - MarkZ: "I don’t know if that $11.90 rate on the boards is right…..but it could be" (Mark Echos Fleming??? There's Your Problem! LOL) 12/3/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
fleming - MarkZ: "I don’t know if that $11.90 rate on the boards is right…..but it could be" (Mark Echos Fleming??? There's Your Problem! LOL) 12/3/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "I don’t know if that $11.90 rate on the boards is right…..but it could be" (Mark Echos Fleming??? There's Your Problem! LOL) 12/3/21

Go down

fleming - MarkZ: "I don’t know if that $11.90 rate on the boards is right…..but it could be" (Mark Echos Fleming??? There's Your Problem! LOL) 12/3/21 Empty MarkZ: "I don’t know if that $11.90 rate on the boards is right…..but it could be" (Mark Echos Fleming??? There's Your Problem! LOL) 12/3/21

Post by RamblerNash Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:58 pm

Member: today would be a great day for the Golden egg. : )

Member: I’m ready for a juicy burger with bacon

MZ: I am as well!

MZ: We are getting a lot of chatter out of Iraq about a rate that I can’t confirm yet.…. I don’t know if that $11.90 rate on the boards is right…..but it could be. I think this is on the high side. But, we are hearing a lot of that chatter. I am hoping and praying this is our day….or our weekend…

MZ: We are now seeing only slow movement on bonds. They seemed to have slowed down.

MZ: The whales are still in place with a lot of anticipation on the group side. If there was a delay I still don’t know what the cause was. Can’t find anything credible on that.   We will just continue to watch it play out. .

Member:  This is a quote from Judy Byington report this morning. The Iraqi Dinar has a new rate of over $11.90 USD that went International on Mon. 29 Nov.

Member: This was coming from Fleming and maybe Bruce too!

Member: Can anyone find a website that shows the new Dinar rate for exchange of 11.90? I can't

Member: Until I see the rate of $11.90 on forex I don’t believe it!

MZ: We have seen the rate bounce around all over. Based on what we are hearing from banks I can see where that rumor is coming from. Remember that link from Dr. Shabibi that said when he was addressing a number of business leaders years ago…..he could justify a rate of $16-$18 dollars – no problem . Then he showed the math and how they would do it. He clearly laid out how it is possible.

MZ: If you guys are not familiar with Dr. Shabibi- he is the brains behind the Iraqi dinar RV…former governor of the CBI. (Central Bank of Iraq) . He is one of the greatest economic minds of our generation.

Dr Shabibi answering questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME

Member: The rates I have heard are similar to what Mark said. $2.50 on Dong, $5.00 on dinar & 3 million per 10T zim bond

MZ: Wish I had something more “juicy” for you all….but we are starting to see a lot of chatter on very interesting rates popping up right now.

MZ:  Update from Isaac 12/2:  Hope all good. I will talk later and see if liquidity will start this week. Big meeting at HSBC

MZ: I can tell you that there was a huge meeting with HSBC as they try to coordinate with branches around the world to prepare for it. But I don’t know what the outcome was. That is when most of my bond people in Zurich went dead silent on me.

Member: What in the holy heck will it take for us to see this RV?

Member: The 3 indexs on the Stock Market all in the negative

Member: Nasdaq Dropping like the TITANIC

Member: Stock market is responding to IMF's statement that the US needs to speed up tightening. Statement just came out.

MZ: Lots of news out of China…there are 2 more property developers imploding….so I really think we are close.

Member: With the gov. Shutting down . Evergreen going under frank saying the Iraq having there videos have been shown and a rate that was shown on mistake ahead of time I think it’s a matter of moments

Member:  Why are we waiting for a event for this to start? Whether we go now or when an event happens surely doesn't make much difference as only about 1% of the population know about it and we will be under NDA

Member: I think  they need an event to cause the martial law across the planet to contain the bad people. Then round them up. The rv will be safer then

Member: Hi Mark! "They" are saying "govt/ corporation" extended operations ten more weeks. I'm wishing they were all removed from office, shut down and sort them out later.

Member: The stock market is rigged and driven by day traders, computer algo programs, and tutes 'Rats'. They produce and capitalize on wide point swings. Pre-stage to a triggering event for the 'Crash'

Member:  Mark why are some saying that we have to wait until 2022 to cash in since that's when it's in the budget?

Member: Frank said if they open the 2022 budget on Jan 1…then the new rate has to be done before that.

Member: Remember people, dis-information is necessary, it is a distraction. We just got to wait, like we have been all these years, waiting, waiting...

Member: When everything is released …all this madness will stop and disclosures put out for sure

Member: I don’t know about you but I’m hearing great news

Member: Wolverine: incredible news that the RV be released and notifications will be coming out any day now. Meeting with HSBC went fantastic as we are definitely having an early Christmas this month!!!!!!!!

Member: The Chinese arrived in Reno, 2 weeks ago...Judy

Member: IMO It is Going to Be a Christmas to Remember!!!!

Member: Mark z thank you for the Hope in the sunshine that you bring looking forward for this ride to be over !!

fleming - MarkZ: "I don’t know if that $11.90 rate on the boards is right…..but it could be" (Mark Echos Fleming??? There's Your Problem! LOL) 12/3/21 Markzi10

fleming - MarkZ: "I don’t know if that $11.90 rate on the boards is right…..but it could be" (Mark Echos Fleming??? There's Your Problem! LOL) 12/3/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum