Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
fleming - Fleming: "The Government of Iraq is announcing this imminent shift in currency on the jumbotrons, huge video monitors, showing in every town square and city center in Iraq" (Nick Must Think People are That Stupid...Well His Followers Are... LOL) 11/24/21 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
fleming - Fleming: "The Government of Iraq is announcing this imminent shift in currency on the jumbotrons, huge video monitors, showing in every town square and city center in Iraq" (Nick Must Think People are That Stupid...Well His Followers Are... LOL) 11/24/21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
fleming - Fleming: "The Government of Iraq is announcing this imminent shift in currency on the jumbotrons, huge video monitors, showing in every town square and city center in Iraq" (Nick Must Think People are That Stupid...Well His Followers Are... LOL) 11/24/21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
fleming - Fleming: "The Government of Iraq is announcing this imminent shift in currency on the jumbotrons, huge video monitors, showing in every town square and city center in Iraq" (Nick Must Think People are That Stupid...Well His Followers Are... LOL) 11/24/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
fleming - Fleming: "The Government of Iraq is announcing this imminent shift in currency on the jumbotrons, huge video monitors, showing in every town square and city center in Iraq" (Nick Must Think People are That Stupid...Well His Followers Are... LOL) 11/24/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
fleming - Fleming: "The Government of Iraq is announcing this imminent shift in currency on the jumbotrons, huge video monitors, showing in every town square and city center in Iraq" (Nick Must Think People are That Stupid...Well His Followers Are... LOL) 11/24/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
fleming - Fleming: "The Government of Iraq is announcing this imminent shift in currency on the jumbotrons, huge video monitors, showing in every town square and city center in Iraq" (Nick Must Think People are That Stupid...Well His Followers Are... LOL) 11/24/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
fleming - Fleming: "The Government of Iraq is announcing this imminent shift in currency on the jumbotrons, huge video monitors, showing in every town square and city center in Iraq" (Nick Must Think People are That Stupid...Well His Followers Are... LOL) 11/24/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
fleming - Fleming: "The Government of Iraq is announcing this imminent shift in currency on the jumbotrons, huge video monitors, showing in every town square and city center in Iraq" (Nick Must Think People are That Stupid...Well His Followers Are... LOL) 11/24/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
fleming - Fleming: "The Government of Iraq is announcing this imminent shift in currency on the jumbotrons, huge video monitors, showing in every town square and city center in Iraq" (Nick Must Think People are That Stupid...Well His Followers Are... LOL) 11/24/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
fleming - Fleming: "The Government of Iraq is announcing this imminent shift in currency on the jumbotrons, huge video monitors, showing in every town square and city center in Iraq" (Nick Must Think People are That Stupid...Well His Followers Are... LOL) 11/24/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
fleming - Fleming: "The Government of Iraq is announcing this imminent shift in currency on the jumbotrons, huge video monitors, showing in every town square and city center in Iraq" (Nick Must Think People are That Stupid...Well His Followers Are... LOL) 11/24/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
fleming - Fleming: "The Government of Iraq is announcing this imminent shift in currency on the jumbotrons, huge video monitors, showing in every town square and city center in Iraq" (Nick Must Think People are That Stupid...Well His Followers Are... LOL) 11/24/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
fleming - Fleming: "The Government of Iraq is announcing this imminent shift in currency on the jumbotrons, huge video monitors, showing in every town square and city center in Iraq" (Nick Must Think People are That Stupid...Well His Followers Are... LOL) 11/24/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
fleming - Fleming: "The Government of Iraq is announcing this imminent shift in currency on the jumbotrons, huge video monitors, showing in every town square and city center in Iraq" (Nick Must Think People are That Stupid...Well His Followers Are... LOL) 11/24/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
fleming - Fleming: "The Government of Iraq is announcing this imminent shift in currency on the jumbotrons, huge video monitors, showing in every town square and city center in Iraq" (Nick Must Think People are That Stupid...Well His Followers Are... LOL) 11/24/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
fleming - Fleming: "The Government of Iraq is announcing this imminent shift in currency on the jumbotrons, huge video monitors, showing in every town square and city center in Iraq" (Nick Must Think People are That Stupid...Well His Followers Are... LOL) 11/24/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
fleming - Fleming: "The Government of Iraq is announcing this imminent shift in currency on the jumbotrons, huge video monitors, showing in every town square and city center in Iraq" (Nick Must Think People are That Stupid...Well His Followers Are... LOL) 11/24/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
fleming - Fleming: "The Government of Iraq is announcing this imminent shift in currency on the jumbotrons, huge video monitors, showing in every town square and city center in Iraq" (Nick Must Think People are That Stupid...Well His Followers Are... LOL) 11/24/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
fleming - Fleming: "The Government of Iraq is announcing this imminent shift in currency on the jumbotrons, huge video monitors, showing in every town square and city center in Iraq" (Nick Must Think People are That Stupid...Well His Followers Are... LOL) 11/24/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Fleming: "The Government of Iraq is announcing this imminent shift in currency on the jumbotrons, huge video monitors, showing in every town square and city center in Iraq" (Nick Must Think People are That Stupid...Well His Followers Are... LOL) 11/24/21

Go down

fleming - Fleming: "The Government of Iraq is announcing this imminent shift in currency on the jumbotrons, huge video monitors, showing in every town square and city center in Iraq" (Nick Must Think People are That Stupid...Well His Followers Are... LOL) 11/24/21 Empty Fleming: "The Government of Iraq is announcing this imminent shift in currency on the jumbotrons, huge video monitors, showing in every town square and city center in Iraq" (Nick Must Think People are That Stupid...Well His Followers Are... LOL) 11/24/21

Post by RamblerNash Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:05 pm

The IMF, under Agreement with Iraq, has issued a demand that Iraq revalue their currency, (drop the 3 zeros) by November 30, 2021.

By December 1, Iraq will have a new value close to $5.00.

The Government of Iraq is announcing this imminent shift in currency on the jumbotrons, huge video monitors, showing in every town square and city center in Iraq.

The reason for the long delay, as discussed, was the great need to educate the public, on banking and the use of digital money - vs cash. Especially important is the chronic use of black market foreign money.

Tremendous change is coming fast.

Iraq is the lynch pin, leverage for the Golden Dinar, raising the economic profile of the Middle East at large.

This will see the start of every nation around the world following suit.

fleming - Fleming: "The Government of Iraq is announcing this imminent shift in currency on the jumbotrons, huge video monitors, showing in every town square and city center in Iraq" (Nick Must Think People are That Stupid...Well His Followers Are... LOL) 11/24/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum