Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
fleming - Fleming: "We passed the point of no return, and there’s no stopping this rollout from rolling out" (Except The "Rollout" Is Fake! LOL) 10/20/21 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
fleming - Fleming: "We passed the point of no return, and there’s no stopping this rollout from rolling out" (Except The "Rollout" Is Fake! LOL) 10/20/21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
fleming - Fleming: "We passed the point of no return, and there’s no stopping this rollout from rolling out" (Except The "Rollout" Is Fake! LOL) 10/20/21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
fleming - Fleming: "We passed the point of no return, and there’s no stopping this rollout from rolling out" (Except The "Rollout" Is Fake! LOL) 10/20/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
fleming - Fleming: "We passed the point of no return, and there’s no stopping this rollout from rolling out" (Except The "Rollout" Is Fake! LOL) 10/20/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
fleming - Fleming: "We passed the point of no return, and there’s no stopping this rollout from rolling out" (Except The "Rollout" Is Fake! LOL) 10/20/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
fleming - Fleming: "We passed the point of no return, and there’s no stopping this rollout from rolling out" (Except The "Rollout" Is Fake! LOL) 10/20/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
fleming - Fleming: "We passed the point of no return, and there’s no stopping this rollout from rolling out" (Except The "Rollout" Is Fake! LOL) 10/20/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
fleming - Fleming: "We passed the point of no return, and there’s no stopping this rollout from rolling out" (Except The "Rollout" Is Fake! LOL) 10/20/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
fleming - Fleming: "We passed the point of no return, and there’s no stopping this rollout from rolling out" (Except The "Rollout" Is Fake! LOL) 10/20/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
fleming - Fleming: "We passed the point of no return, and there’s no stopping this rollout from rolling out" (Except The "Rollout" Is Fake! LOL) 10/20/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
fleming - Fleming: "We passed the point of no return, and there’s no stopping this rollout from rolling out" (Except The "Rollout" Is Fake! LOL) 10/20/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
fleming - Fleming: "We passed the point of no return, and there’s no stopping this rollout from rolling out" (Except The "Rollout" Is Fake! LOL) 10/20/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
fleming - Fleming: "We passed the point of no return, and there’s no stopping this rollout from rolling out" (Except The "Rollout" Is Fake! LOL) 10/20/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
fleming - Fleming: "We passed the point of no return, and there’s no stopping this rollout from rolling out" (Except The "Rollout" Is Fake! LOL) 10/20/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
fleming - Fleming: "We passed the point of no return, and there’s no stopping this rollout from rolling out" (Except The "Rollout" Is Fake! LOL) 10/20/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
fleming - Fleming: "We passed the point of no return, and there’s no stopping this rollout from rolling out" (Except The "Rollout" Is Fake! LOL) 10/20/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
fleming - Fleming: "We passed the point of no return, and there’s no stopping this rollout from rolling out" (Except The "Rollout" Is Fake! LOL) 10/20/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
fleming - Fleming: "We passed the point of no return, and there’s no stopping this rollout from rolling out" (Except The "Rollout" Is Fake! LOL) 10/20/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
fleming - Fleming: "We passed the point of no return, and there’s no stopping this rollout from rolling out" (Except The "Rollout" Is Fake! LOL) 10/20/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Fleming: "We passed the point of no return, and there’s no stopping this rollout from rolling out" (Except The "Rollout" Is Fake! LOL) 10/20/21

Go down

fleming - Fleming: "We passed the point of no return, and there’s no stopping this rollout from rolling out" (Except The "Rollout" Is Fake! LOL) 10/20/21 Empty Fleming: "We passed the point of no return, and there’s no stopping this rollout from rolling out" (Except The "Rollout" Is Fake! LOL) 10/20/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:26 pm

Nick Fleming: To all of Tier 4, know this: there is no lack — of food, or energy, or of the money to buy these things. There is only the Systemic correction taking place. This Systemic correction is global in scope and lawful for One and all. The protocols chronicled and organized decades ago, refined and maintained by White Hats, champions of many nationalities, all unified with a common goal; are being followed to the letter.

The proof of this (WIN/WIN) is being delivered right here on the www, and through the many channels we’ve laid over the years. There’s no holding this back. There’s no keeping the facts hidden, no matter what the C_A shills report.  The world as you know it is shifting. It had to be managed this way to stop the take over with their One World Order event. It had to be done this way to guarantee 100% safety for Tier 4 massive generational correction to take place.

We passed the point of no return, and there’s no stopping this rollout from rolling out. How wonderful this rollout will actually be is another personal choice. Personally we can all choose Abundance in all Good Things, for One and all. The best of the best. Now, let’s see evidence leading to this marvelous tipping point, the point where all things become transparent. It’s almost here… the Hallelujah Moment! It’s a personal choice. Make it personal today.

fleming - Fleming: "We passed the point of no return, and there’s no stopping this rollout from rolling out" (Except The "Rollout" Is Fake! LOL) 10/20/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum