Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
fleming - Fleming Update 9/29/21 (Summary Of The Lies The Gurus Churn!) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
fleming - Fleming Update 9/29/21 (Summary Of The Lies The Gurus Churn!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
fleming - Fleming Update 9/29/21 (Summary Of The Lies The Gurus Churn!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
fleming - Fleming Update 9/29/21 (Summary Of The Lies The Gurus Churn!) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
fleming - Fleming Update 9/29/21 (Summary Of The Lies The Gurus Churn!) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
fleming - Fleming Update 9/29/21 (Summary Of The Lies The Gurus Churn!) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
fleming - Fleming Update 9/29/21 (Summary Of The Lies The Gurus Churn!) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
fleming - Fleming Update 9/29/21 (Summary Of The Lies The Gurus Churn!) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
fleming - Fleming Update 9/29/21 (Summary Of The Lies The Gurus Churn!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
fleming - Fleming Update 9/29/21 (Summary Of The Lies The Gurus Churn!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
fleming - Fleming Update 9/29/21 (Summary Of The Lies The Gurus Churn!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
fleming - Fleming Update 9/29/21 (Summary Of The Lies The Gurus Churn!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
fleming - Fleming Update 9/29/21 (Summary Of The Lies The Gurus Churn!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
fleming - Fleming Update 9/29/21 (Summary Of The Lies The Gurus Churn!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
fleming - Fleming Update 9/29/21 (Summary Of The Lies The Gurus Churn!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
fleming - Fleming Update 9/29/21 (Summary Of The Lies The Gurus Churn!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
fleming - Fleming Update 9/29/21 (Summary Of The Lies The Gurus Churn!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
fleming - Fleming Update 9/29/21 (Summary Of The Lies The Gurus Churn!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
fleming - Fleming Update 9/29/21 (Summary Of The Lies The Gurus Churn!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
fleming - Fleming Update 9/29/21 (Summary Of The Lies The Gurus Churn!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Fleming Update 9/29/21 (Summary Of The Lies The Gurus Churn!)

Go down

fleming - Fleming Update 9/29/21 (Summary Of The Lies The Gurus Churn!) Empty Fleming Update 9/29/21 (Summary Of The Lies The Gurus Churn!)

Post by RamblerNash Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:24 pm

Currency Rates: We don’t know what the Street Rate, International Rate or Contract Rate was for the currencies, and won’t know until we are at our exchange.

Zim Rate: We don’t know what the Zim rate is. The UST listed the Zim at a 1:1 for countries other than the US.

The US requires a project for the Zim redemption.

If you don’t have a project you could take a “default rate.” No one knows what the “default rate” will be .

If you had a project the rate for your ZIM would be on a sliding scale of from $0 to $1.00 depending on the needs of your project, your project presentation and how many years you wished for your payout. 80% of that payout would go to your project and 20% would be for yourself. You would also earn interest on money left at the bank during your payout period.

Except for seniors over 65, all Zim would be on a payout of your choice of years up to 50 years. You would be paid interest on your money left at the bank during your payout period for as much as 7% to 8% a year depending on how many years you decided.

If you don’t have projects, and you don’t have Zim, you could still get Contract Rates on your currency.

The Dinar and Dong exchange can be used for your project.

Once you have your team together, this team will be managing your project for you, under your direction. You can support the International projects of your Exchange/Redemption Team, and would benefit from that commitment. If you elect to go with a project that the Redemption/Exchange team will manage, they will take it and run with it. You will be hands off.

Presenting a Project: Have around three type-written pages with details of your projects, describing your intentions, your ability and the amounts you will allocate. You can also incorporate their International projects – if you want to add.

This is a non taxable event, except for the Zim which might have an Estate, Capital Gains and/or Earned Interest tax. It was advised with the ZIM that you set aside an amount to cover possible taxes.

FOREX screens have not changed. They still read .00007 US, which is not $4.00 US.

We’ve heard that there will be travel permits given.

The bank fee of $0.25, is supposed to be negotiable. The UST is going to charge a fee – to exchange and to redeem. We don’t know exactly what this will be until we get to the delivery.

The TRUST owns the project. The TRUST will manage the project. There may be oversight during the first couple of years, to determine you’re actually delivering on your commitment to infrastructure and philanthropy. The TRUST still owns everything.

Fed Chair Powell and Treasury Secretary Yellen testified in front of Congress on the CARES Act Tues. 28 Sept. The 3.5 T “stimulus bill” was being blocked by the Republicans, while 100% Democrats supported it. There were enough Democrats in office to pass this bill but, the Republicans were filibustering – effectively stopping the vote. They’ve only got 1 more day to get this done before FY 22 begins but they will not succeed. October 1 is the US Gov Inc’s start to a New Year. Without this money, Fed Powell has described the result in “worst case terms” as “catastrophic”. Catastrophic because the Fed won’t be able to pay its debt owed on bonds that have already been sold. They won’t be able to raise the tax – and borrow on future tax payments. What is always done is that they hypothecate future scheduled collections of taxes and borrow against future earnings. Then they leverage against that. It’s the Ponzi scheme at play using fractional banking – the fiat go to. Immediately when the debt ceiling is not raised, the credit rating organizations will put US at risk level rating – setting up an immediate requirement for all notes to be called. This is written in the bond offering. Once the credit rating drops the owner of the note (bond) has the right to call the note immediately. This is the end of the US Federal Government.

This is also the threat we face with banks. The banks that issued these bonds will pay the bonds FIRST, before any depositors can take their money out. There will be a run on the banks immediately once the bonds are called. There is no money anywhere for the UST to pay for these bonds – except to siphon The People’s bank accounts. We’ve heard that there are tens of thousands of accounts with asset “held on account”, money that’s not spendable, but fully attributed to the account holder.

fleming - Fleming Update 9/29/21 (Summary Of The Lies The Gurus Churn!) 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum