Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
fleming - Fleming: "This. Has. Started. ...Now we wait for emails and 800#’s to arrive" (Fleming Is Still Trying To Fool The Fools! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
fleming - Fleming: "This. Has. Started. ...Now we wait for emails and 800#’s to arrive" (Fleming Is Still Trying To Fool The Fools! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
fleming - Fleming: "This. Has. Started. ...Now we wait for emails and 800#’s to arrive" (Fleming Is Still Trying To Fool The Fools! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
fleming - Fleming: "This. Has. Started. ...Now we wait for emails and 800#’s to arrive" (Fleming Is Still Trying To Fool The Fools! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
fleming - Fleming: "This. Has. Started. ...Now we wait for emails and 800#’s to arrive" (Fleming Is Still Trying To Fool The Fools! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
fleming - Fleming: "This. Has. Started. ...Now we wait for emails and 800#’s to arrive" (Fleming Is Still Trying To Fool The Fools! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
fleming - Fleming: "This. Has. Started. ...Now we wait for emails and 800#’s to arrive" (Fleming Is Still Trying To Fool The Fools! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
fleming - Fleming: "This. Has. Started. ...Now we wait for emails and 800#’s to arrive" (Fleming Is Still Trying To Fool The Fools! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
fleming - Fleming: "This. Has. Started. ...Now we wait for emails and 800#’s to arrive" (Fleming Is Still Trying To Fool The Fools! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
fleming - Fleming: "This. Has. Started. ...Now we wait for emails and 800#’s to arrive" (Fleming Is Still Trying To Fool The Fools! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
fleming - Fleming: "This. Has. Started. ...Now we wait for emails and 800#’s to arrive" (Fleming Is Still Trying To Fool The Fools! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
fleming - Fleming: "This. Has. Started. ...Now we wait for emails and 800#’s to arrive" (Fleming Is Still Trying To Fool The Fools! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
fleming - Fleming: "This. Has. Started. ...Now we wait for emails and 800#’s to arrive" (Fleming Is Still Trying To Fool The Fools! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
fleming - Fleming: "This. Has. Started. ...Now we wait for emails and 800#’s to arrive" (Fleming Is Still Trying To Fool The Fools! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
fleming - Fleming: "This. Has. Started. ...Now we wait for emails and 800#’s to arrive" (Fleming Is Still Trying To Fool The Fools! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
fleming - Fleming: "This. Has. Started. ...Now we wait for emails and 800#’s to arrive" (Fleming Is Still Trying To Fool The Fools! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
fleming - Fleming: "This. Has. Started. ...Now we wait for emails and 800#’s to arrive" (Fleming Is Still Trying To Fool The Fools! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
fleming - Fleming: "This. Has. Started. ...Now we wait for emails and 800#’s to arrive" (Fleming Is Still Trying To Fool The Fools! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
fleming - Fleming: "This. Has. Started. ...Now we wait for emails and 800#’s to arrive" (Fleming Is Still Trying To Fool The Fools! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
fleming - Fleming: "This. Has. Started. ...Now we wait for emails and 800#’s to arrive" (Fleming Is Still Trying To Fool The Fools! LOL) 9/21/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Fleming: "This. Has. Started. ...Now we wait for emails and 800#’s to arrive" (Fleming Is Still Trying To Fool The Fools! LOL) 9/21/21

Go down

fleming - Fleming: "This. Has. Started. ...Now we wait for emails and 800#’s to arrive" (Fleming Is Still Trying To Fool The Fools! LOL) 9/21/21 Empty Fleming: "This. Has. Started. ...Now we wait for emails and 800#’s to arrive" (Fleming Is Still Trying To Fool The Fools! LOL) 9/21/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:08 pm

Will there be an End to this Never-Ending Story?

There are 30 days in September, and only 10 days before this month ends. That’s ten short days before we roll into Q4, with one more chance to turn this year around. The threat is coming from all sides, there is no time left to delay. For too many, the “Bad Done Set In.”

The word is that there is no delay.

Today the info received was:

This. Has. Started.

Three little words that say everything we want to hear, everything we want to see. This (RV) has started which translates to TIER 4 notifications coming our way. But when? If we have our way it’s right now, today, this very minute. And that’s not soon enough! Ha! Why have we been waiting?

Earlier we were told that no one gets spendable cash until Tier 4 notifications start. The bonds, the principal (Dubai) platforms, have all been funded with liquid cash, verified, checked and remain in a holding pattern waiting for US – for Tier 4 to GO. There have been some workarounds on this edict.  Loans have been made against these assets-on-hold, facilitated by Tier 1 banks, as an example. From all indications though, the edict stands. No liquid, spendable cash until Tier 4.

The national -government Bonds, originally provided against accounts that have laid dormant for decades; had to go first. The System had to be clear, clean, and perform as required, to allow the party that was verified owner, to profit. This has been the major task at hand.

The shenanigans pulled are legion. The perpetrators pushing fake bonds, and falsely claiming ownership, run the gamut of cartel members to the unsuspecting Neighbor Joe, that bought the bonds on eBay. Differentiating who’s who has been a big challenge. Now, with the money allocated and in account, in proper denomination (asset-backed vs fiat); the (new) QFS has taken control and is tracking this movement of money.

We can sleep better knowing that this Quantum System will keep everyone safe and most importantly keep this money out of the hands of mercenaries and cartels – where it’s actually been for centuries.

This. Has. Started.

Three little words to bring joy to our hearts and set our blood to stirring in anticipation of the fulfillment of a lifetime of dreams. Actually many lifetimes of hopes and wishes have been poured into this Grand Event - not just from the few White Hats.

From the children, and the dreamers, from those who gifted currency and those that have gifted to others, waking them up along the way. The gratitude we will spark, once we, Tier 4 RV, will be the Shift of Nations. This is no small feat. This is what we came here to do.

Now we wait for emails and 800#’s to arrive. Promised to start immediately once Iraq posts their new rate. This, we've heard, will be prior to the end of this month.

The world is watching Iraq! All of North Africa, the Middle East is striking out on a New Path to Glory with the Golden Dinar. We honor their rightful ascension to prominence, as we honor each other. It is time for the real work to begin.

God Bless Us All.

fleming - Fleming: "This. Has. Started. ...Now we wait for emails and 800#’s to arrive" (Fleming Is Still Trying To Fool The Fools! LOL) 9/21/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum