Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
fleming - MarkZ: "I have 3 different large groups that are expecting currency exchanges to start somewhere around 2Pm est today" (Bruce, TNT Tony, And Fleming! Doesn't That Suck? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
fleming - MarkZ: "I have 3 different large groups that are expecting currency exchanges to start somewhere around 2Pm est today" (Bruce, TNT Tony, And Fleming! Doesn't That Suck? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
fleming - MarkZ: "I have 3 different large groups that are expecting currency exchanges to start somewhere around 2Pm est today" (Bruce, TNT Tony, And Fleming! Doesn't That Suck? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
fleming - MarkZ: "I have 3 different large groups that are expecting currency exchanges to start somewhere around 2Pm est today" (Bruce, TNT Tony, And Fleming! Doesn't That Suck? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
fleming - MarkZ: "I have 3 different large groups that are expecting currency exchanges to start somewhere around 2Pm est today" (Bruce, TNT Tony, And Fleming! Doesn't That Suck? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
fleming - MarkZ: "I have 3 different large groups that are expecting currency exchanges to start somewhere around 2Pm est today" (Bruce, TNT Tony, And Fleming! Doesn't That Suck? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
fleming - MarkZ: "I have 3 different large groups that are expecting currency exchanges to start somewhere around 2Pm est today" (Bruce, TNT Tony, And Fleming! Doesn't That Suck? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
fleming - MarkZ: "I have 3 different large groups that are expecting currency exchanges to start somewhere around 2Pm est today" (Bruce, TNT Tony, And Fleming! Doesn't That Suck? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
fleming - MarkZ: "I have 3 different large groups that are expecting currency exchanges to start somewhere around 2Pm est today" (Bruce, TNT Tony, And Fleming! Doesn't That Suck? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
fleming - MarkZ: "I have 3 different large groups that are expecting currency exchanges to start somewhere around 2Pm est today" (Bruce, TNT Tony, And Fleming! Doesn't That Suck? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
fleming - MarkZ: "I have 3 different large groups that are expecting currency exchanges to start somewhere around 2Pm est today" (Bruce, TNT Tony, And Fleming! Doesn't That Suck? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
fleming - MarkZ: "I have 3 different large groups that are expecting currency exchanges to start somewhere around 2Pm est today" (Bruce, TNT Tony, And Fleming! Doesn't That Suck? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
fleming - MarkZ: "I have 3 different large groups that are expecting currency exchanges to start somewhere around 2Pm est today" (Bruce, TNT Tony, And Fleming! Doesn't That Suck? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
fleming - MarkZ: "I have 3 different large groups that are expecting currency exchanges to start somewhere around 2Pm est today" (Bruce, TNT Tony, And Fleming! Doesn't That Suck? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
fleming - MarkZ: "I have 3 different large groups that are expecting currency exchanges to start somewhere around 2Pm est today" (Bruce, TNT Tony, And Fleming! Doesn't That Suck? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
fleming - MarkZ: "I have 3 different large groups that are expecting currency exchanges to start somewhere around 2Pm est today" (Bruce, TNT Tony, And Fleming! Doesn't That Suck? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
fleming - MarkZ: "I have 3 different large groups that are expecting currency exchanges to start somewhere around 2Pm est today" (Bruce, TNT Tony, And Fleming! Doesn't That Suck? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
fleming - MarkZ: "I have 3 different large groups that are expecting currency exchanges to start somewhere around 2Pm est today" (Bruce, TNT Tony, And Fleming! Doesn't That Suck? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
fleming - MarkZ: "I have 3 different large groups that are expecting currency exchanges to start somewhere around 2Pm est today" (Bruce, TNT Tony, And Fleming! Doesn't That Suck? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
fleming - MarkZ: "I have 3 different large groups that are expecting currency exchanges to start somewhere around 2Pm est today" (Bruce, TNT Tony, And Fleming! Doesn't That Suck? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "I have 3 different large groups that are expecting currency exchanges to start somewhere around 2Pm est today" (Bruce, TNT Tony, And Fleming! Doesn't That Suck? LOL) 8/23/21

Go down

fleming - MarkZ: "I have 3 different large groups that are expecting currency exchanges to start somewhere around 2Pm est today" (Bruce, TNT Tony, And Fleming! Doesn't That Suck? LOL) 8/23/21 Empty MarkZ: "I have 3 different large groups that are expecting currency exchanges to start somewhere around 2Pm est today" (Bruce, TNT Tony, And Fleming! Doesn't That Suck? LOL) 8/23/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:06 pm

Member: I am hearing this is going to be a huge week!!

MZ: I have 3 different large groups that are expecting currency exchanges to start somewhere around 2Pm est today. Most of these are in the Reno area and are expecting the first liquid funds . We will see how that goes.

MZ: These are contacts in different groups that have no relation to each other. I am hearing the same thing from a number of them . The ones expecting funding today are “currency groups”. Some of the larger church type groups. These are not bond groups but currency aggregating groups. A combination of dinar and dong…not zim.

MZ: There is a tremendous push on to finish over the next coming days. I do not know if it will happen or not but imo, we will get a lot of static or news on what to expect hitting us today.

MZ: I hope to have some kind of “actionable news” by the 7 pm update tonight.

Member:  I have a friend in a church group. that's really great news. can't wait for evening update!

Member:  supposed to be an action packed week ! let's get this party started !

MZ: On the bond side, We were supposed to have liquidity first thing this morning in Europe on a number of the German bonds. This did not happen. Yet, they are expecting it at some point today. . It is getting late there today so that window is getting narrower and narrower. We will watch it and talk about tonight at 7:00

MZ: I have nothing on CMKX, PP’s yet

Member: I think this is our week!

MZ: There certainly is a mad push for it.

Member: do you think 4b will go this week?

MZ: Ask me again tonight…..i will know more then….but now I will tentatively say it’s very possible..

Member: Maybe the RV 1st on the fiat side, then GCR  on the gold-backed side

Member: Mark..if these groups exchange....will the currencies be fiat

Member: Do all bonds have to be redeemed before we go in?

MZ: No. Not all bonds need to be paid….and the ones being paid now are in fiat money. This is just another part being settled before the reset is complete. 

Member: Rumors out there of a dinar rate of $19.80

MZ: I do not believe that is accurate…. They have seen those high rates on bank screens…rates keep changing still…we have seen all kinds of things…….…but I do not think it is realistic. Could it be true? I guess it could be….There is a video I have shared thousands of times from Dr. Shabibi….he says the country could support a dinar rate in the $20’s based on their assets.

Member: I wonder what will actually be the one nugget that will happen for Kazami to actually pull the trigger!!!!

Member: Does anyone know ---Did the Golden Dinar get announced officially? published in the gazette??

Member: The rumor is the Golden Dinar = Kuwait and Iraq Dinars

Member:  IMO, When Dinars are exchanged by ANY group, we will ALL be able to be paid. NO first group or 2nd group . Again ,according to MY sources .

Member: If Iraq goes on it's own, I wonder would we exchange through a teller, would we get the contract rate?

Member: Market expected to go BUST today

Member: When market hits Reversion to the Mean... it will be worse than 1929 Crash. God help us be prepared folks and take care of your families!!!

Member: What currencies will be in the second basket?

MZ: Basically everything that is not in the first basket. There are many lists out there of currencies that will be in the baskets…..at this point I think nobody knows for sure . I am looking at specifically are the central and west African francs…..These are obscenely rich mineral areas . There currencies are similar to iraqs and room for movement there I also like Mongolia. Afghanistan should have been in the first basket…now we do not know where it will fall. That is another region with tremendous minera resources.

Member: How will this all be announced once it’s done? I mean Nesara/Gesara is a huge deal. They just tell you this what’s up on TV or internet?

Member: I think some parts of Nesara are already trickling out…..very slowly……..

Member:  Judy: Early Sun. morning 22 Aug 12:01 am to 3 am banks worldwide set the new currency rates to synchronize with each other

Member: any thoughts on the idea that we won't need to sign an NDA to exchange Dong and Dinar?

Member: The reason “why" you don't need a NDA is that within a week of the release the General WILL KNOW already what the NDA is trying to keep secret. They realized they don't really need one because the reason became moot....

Member:  I wonder if we ever been this far along before with RV?

Member: No, never this far along for the RV

Member: Ya know what we all need? A BIG influx of money. That said....a group hug will work okay for now.

Member:  Take care everyone...keep the faith....prayers ≈ powerful....

Member: Remember, Mark is away on vacation from the 25th to 29th

fleming - MarkZ: "I have 3 different large groups that are expecting currency exchanges to start somewhere around 2Pm est today" (Bruce, TNT Tony, And Fleming! Doesn't That Suck? LOL) 8/23/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum