Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
MarkZ: "It’s still pretty quiet but Iraq is ascending to the WTO officially" (Stupid Mark Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
MarkZ: "It’s still pretty quiet but Iraq is ascending to the WTO officially" (Stupid Mark Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
MarkZ: "It’s still pretty quiet but Iraq is ascending to the WTO officially" (Stupid Mark Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
MarkZ: "It’s still pretty quiet but Iraq is ascending to the WTO officially" (Stupid Mark Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ: "It’s still pretty quiet but Iraq is ascending to the WTO officially" (Stupid Mark Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "It’s still pretty quiet but Iraq is ascending to the WTO officially" (Stupid Mark Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "It’s still pretty quiet but Iraq is ascending to the WTO officially" (Stupid Mark Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "It’s still pretty quiet but Iraq is ascending to the WTO officially" (Stupid Mark Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "It’s still pretty quiet but Iraq is ascending to the WTO officially" (Stupid Mark Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "It’s still pretty quiet but Iraq is ascending to the WTO officially" (Stupid Mark Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "It’s still pretty quiet but Iraq is ascending to the WTO officially" (Stupid Mark Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "It’s still pretty quiet but Iraq is ascending to the WTO officially" (Stupid Mark Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "It’s still pretty quiet but Iraq is ascending to the WTO officially" (Stupid Mark Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "It’s still pretty quiet but Iraq is ascending to the WTO officially" (Stupid Mark Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "It’s still pretty quiet but Iraq is ascending to the WTO officially" (Stupid Mark Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "It’s still pretty quiet but Iraq is ascending to the WTO officially" (Stupid Mark Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "It’s still pretty quiet but Iraq is ascending to the WTO officially" (Stupid Mark Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "It’s still pretty quiet but Iraq is ascending to the WTO officially" (Stupid Mark Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "It’s still pretty quiet but Iraq is ascending to the WTO officially" (Stupid Mark Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "It’s still pretty quiet but Iraq is ascending to the WTO officially" (Stupid Mark Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "It’s still pretty quiet but Iraq is ascending to the WTO officially" (Stupid Mark Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21

Go down

MarkZ: "It’s still pretty quiet but Iraq is ascending to the WTO officially" (Stupid Mark Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 Empty MarkZ: "It’s still pretty quiet but Iraq is ascending to the WTO officially" (Stupid Mark Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:27 pm

Member: I would like to declare Christmas today!

Member:  this rv has give me hemoroids in this rv waiting room...

MZ:  It’s still pretty quiet but Iraq is ascending to the WTO officially. No more being an “observer” or “junior member”.  I think this was a huge piece. They can now operate on the world stage and they need a world class currency to go with it. .

Member: Holly also said this morning that Iraq became an active member of the WTO.

MZ: Honestly last night was one of the quietist nights I have ever seen over the last few weeks….there was no movement overnight n Bonds. Banking, historic bonds, an deliveries of anything…..no news to share because there hasn’t been any.

Member:  Is "quiet" the calm before the storm?

MZ: With all the news we had lately- maybe it’s the eye of the hurricane? Maybe the calm area while the storm is lashing all around us….maybe that is where we are at.

Member:  Any possibility everything just came to a screeeching hault? (can kicking)

MZ: Don’t know what to tell you all timing wise because things are so quiet now….If I hear anything today I will share it tonight at 7 pm est…..It is freakishy quiet…..sources will only say to sit still , stay quiet but they are still in place.

MZ: I am still hearing a lot of static and chatter that it will happen this week. So we keep watching.

MZ: I am still hearing that Interpol is doing a massive housecleaning, with more to come in the Reno area. Getting that from a number of sources.

Member: We hear about arrests…but, why don’t we see any of them???????

MZ: A lot of it is what we look for…There has been many reports of bankers being arrested ..you have to do a search and look for that type of news…its happened in Zurich and throughout Europe. Some have thrown themselves off buildings in London , Switzerland, the US ….we are seeing it but I am still waiting for that “Aha” moment when it all comes out and they tell us its Nesara/Gesara and they clean up hundreds of our politicians. The clean up is happening …we just want to see the bigger ones. .

Member: Maybe quiet is good….didn’t they say we would see massive mis-information and then quiet at the end????

Member:  Gary from PTR peoples talk radio says we won’t see RV GCR until asset backed Dollar announced and that could be 30-60 days or 4th quarter

ISAAC 7/26 Hello hope all good , tomorrow I have several conference calls that Will tell me if this is happening this month , keep the faith

Member:  Didnt the Chinese Elders want the RV to take place before the end of July??

Member: Chinese Elders must be getting a bit impatient by now......

Member:  8.15.1971 Nixon announced that US Was leaving Gold Standard, 8.15.1871 Albert Pike wrote letter for 3 world wars. We Need to go soon to prove NWO dead

Member:  Will BANKS CHARGE A FEE TO EXCHANGE our currency? I've heard it's going to be 0.25%.

Member:  I hear the fee to exchange is not coming from the currency holders ! It is paid from the counties

Member:  Is the IRS still with us?

Mod:  the IRS is still with us. It is under staffed and losing offices but not gone yet.

Member: Massive amount of mis-information out there today……

Member:  Newbies please recognize that disinformation is necessary

Member: Some people still hearing they are sending us all out banking cards before the RV

MZ: 100% of my banking contacts disagree with that. None of them believe they will send out cards to the new banking system before the reset happens. I have no idea who started those rumors or where they got it from but zero of my sources agree with it…..They do think we will get cards at our exchange when we do our deposits….but not before. None of them believe cards will magically show up in our mailboxes. . There is no magical mailing list someone will pull out of their buttocks to mail cards to us. IMO

Member:  Remember folks…..Patience is like fine wine, worth the wait

~~~~~~~~~~

For Mark... LOL

https://mailchi.mp/wto/wto-accessions-newsletter-n-105-july-2021-6184177?e=9c067e1dee#IRQ

MarkZ: "It’s still pretty quiet but Iraq is ascending to the WTO officially" (Stupid Mark Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum