Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bluwolf, BWM - Can Anyone tell What The Heck is Going on Here  10-25-11 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bluwolf, BWM - Can Anyone tell What The Heck is Going on Here  10-25-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bluwolf, BWM - Can Anyone tell What The Heck is Going on Here  10-25-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bluwolf, BWM - Can Anyone tell What The Heck is Going on Here  10-25-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bluwolf, BWM - Can Anyone tell What The Heck is Going on Here  10-25-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bluwolf, BWM - Can Anyone tell What The Heck is Going on Here  10-25-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bluwolf, BWM - Can Anyone tell What The Heck is Going on Here  10-25-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bluwolf, BWM - Can Anyone tell What The Heck is Going on Here  10-25-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bluwolf, BWM - Can Anyone tell What The Heck is Going on Here  10-25-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bluwolf, BWM - Can Anyone tell What The Heck is Going on Here  10-25-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bluwolf, BWM - Can Anyone tell What The Heck is Going on Here  10-25-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bluwolf, BWM - Can Anyone tell What The Heck is Going on Here  10-25-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bluwolf, BWM - Can Anyone tell What The Heck is Going on Here  10-25-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bluwolf, BWM - Can Anyone tell What The Heck is Going on Here  10-25-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bluwolf, BWM - Can Anyone tell What The Heck is Going on Here  10-25-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bluwolf, BWM - Can Anyone tell What The Heck is Going on Here  10-25-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bluwolf, BWM - Can Anyone tell What The Heck is Going on Here  10-25-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bluwolf, BWM - Can Anyone tell What The Heck is Going on Here  10-25-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bluwolf, BWM - Can Anyone tell What The Heck is Going on Here  10-25-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bluwolf, BWM - Can Anyone tell What The Heck is Going on Here  10-25-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bluwolf, BWM - Can Anyone tell What The Heck is Going on Here 10-25-11

+10
jwgbangzokie
Gmansaid
rdrobel
stevejss1
openmind
kenbo
r601
Ammonite
DevaronDLH
czinser
14 posters

Go down

Bluwolf, BWM - Can Anyone tell What The Heck is Going on Here  10-25-11 Empty Bluwolf, BWM - Can Anyone tell What The Heck is Going on Here 10-25-11

Post by czinser Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:05 pm

The Intel is confusing today. Bluwolf is saying here that he has known for sometime, I assume he is referring to the new date of Jan.4. Then in the 2nd post, of Bluwolf same day, he says nothing holding up RV, no future dates, no delays etc. WHAT !!! affraid

They say here that TK heard the date of Jan 4. I read TK's chat today at 5:30pm on Get Team and he is doing yard work and stopped in to see if it RV'd and he says he heard from his source, and source said quote "WELL I MEANT BY WED NIGHT OUR TIME THURSDAY OVER THERE." So what happened to TK hearing Jan.4 ?????????? He did not mention it anywhere in his chat.

Can anyone explain what is happening here???

Blessings To All, CZ

Bluwolf chat 10/25/11 6:35 am « on: Today at 08:45:04 AM »posted by Wizards13 on GET Forum 10/25/2011

[bluwolf] So he did ha, what do you think could cause this issue to rv on Jan. 4
[Wizards13] bluwolf is that the new date now
[bluwolf] 2012
[bluwolf] I am asking a question
[elaine schembre] bluwolf .... I wasn't on the call... heard thru the grapevine.... via Janna
[Wizards13] bluwolf I'm praying for wed, thurs
[bluwolf] Find out why and get back to me.
[elaine schembre] bluwolf .... don't know if TK got an explanation on why
[nano36] bluwolf well, it would be a Wed.
[Wizards13] nano36 I'd rather have tomorrow's wed
[bluwolf] I do not hear cc nor do I read on topics
[elaine schembre] bluwolf .... they don't usually tell him why.... he usually doesn't ask why
[bluwolf] I have known this for a while now and I know the reasons
[elaine schembre] bluwolf .... so, that is for real then
[Wizards13] so you are saying new date is Jan 4 of 2012 bluwolf
[bluwolf] No it isn’t do your research and ask questions you do not say things without the facts that is not the correct thing to do
[tutsie] Bluwolf is this the week???
[bluwolf] Remember answer my question I will be back later for your answers, bye now
[bluwolf] Wizards no I did give a rv date, I am giving you and rv story being spread around by the rich and greedy and by DC houses
[bluwolf] Wizards no I did not give (correction)
[tutsie] Bluwolf when do u feel is the week
[Wizards13] tks bluwolf
[bluwolf] Now answer my question be back later, good day
[bluwolf] There are alot of bad people out there giving out really bad information,government people with agendas to do harm both to our president to you and the people of Iraq. See they do not care about you or them,they only care about winning their political positions or agendas,and since the announcements of our troops coming home,these idiots are doing all in their power to delay this rv and Iraqs freedom, be careful who you vote for and do not forget what these idiots have done to my beloved America. Blu

[bluwolf] Did you see that I have change my mind about anything, I mean give me a break
[bluwolf] I am just explaining what others did not do
[bluwolf] Well you better ask the questions as soon as someone pops these story’s, either they give the whys or they reserve their comments to themselves
[bluwolf] All is going forward as schedule nothing has changed,,, Bluwolf out
[bluwolf] Look I am just explaining what others do not do, and that is not my job ok, truth is there are no delays, no future dates, banks are ready, all countries are looking foward to this and announcements are to be given tomorrow, so lets see what happens tomorrow, and just one more thing read my writtings well do not place words that just aren't there. Good day all

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10-25-2011 BWM the Summit is still on and other meetings continuing...Only the finance ministers meeting has been cancelled for today. Iraq is now a member of the IMF...that is why the SDR showed up...this is a big thing... biggest "FACT" of the day so far...sdr [Special Drawing Rights] was created to supplement member countries reserves...based on 4 currencies...everything is good from what I'm hearing...we are still on track IMO

10-25-2011 Bluwolf All is going forward as schedule nothing has changed... truth is there are no delays, no future dates, banks are ready, all countries are looking foward to this and announcements are to be given tomorrow, so lets see what happens tomorrow

Last edited by czinser on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Bluwolf, BWM - Can Anyone tell What The Heck is Going on Here  10-25-11 Empty Re: Bluwolf, BWM - Can Anyone tell What The Heck is Going on Here 10-25-11

Post by DevaronDLH Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:11 pm

If I had to make a guess at what the meaning is, by all this gibberish I would have to say someone has fallin off the deep end... Looks like garbage to me!
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Bluwolf, BWM - Can Anyone tell What The Heck is Going on Here  10-25-11 Empty Re: Bluwolf, BWM - Can Anyone tell What The Heck is Going on Here 10-25-11

Post by Ammonite Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:24 pm

czinser,

Just a guess on my part but I interpret this as bluwolf defending his own intel and challenging TK's. I think the sentence you have marked in red was intended to mean this:

"I have known this (Bluwolf's intel - the date which he has given out in the past) for a while now and I know the reasons (which make HIS intel legitimate.)

I read the whole bluwolf post and in it you will notice he keeps asking WHY TK believes it will be Jan.4. And elaine keeps saying she doesn't know and doesn't think TK knows, he just said his sources told him it would be.

I believe bluwolf is saying he knows the reasons that HIS original projection of a date make it likely and is asking what makes TK think his info is correct.

IMHO
Ammonite
Ammonite

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:01 pm

But why are they even mentioning TK saying Jan 4.

In his chat this evening TK is still looking for the RV wednesday night from what his sources tells him!!!

Blessings, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by r601 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:02 pm

Ammonite wrote:czinser,

Just a guess on my part but I interpret this as bluwolf defending his own intel and challenging TK's. I think the sentence you have marked in red was intended to mean this:

"I have known this (Bluwolf's intel - the date which he has given out in the past) for a while now and I know the reasons (which make HIS intel legitimate.)

I read the whole bluwolf post and in it you will notice he keeps asking WHY TK believes it will be Jan.4. And elaine keeps saying she doesn't know and doesn't think TK knows, he just said his sources told him it would be.

I believe bluwolf is saying he knows the reasons that HIS original projection of a date make it likely and is asking what makes TK think his info is correct.

IMHO

For what it's worth, I agree 100%.

r601

Back to top Go down

Post by kenbo Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Ammonite, I agree with you. Bluwolf was not saying that he knew the RV was postponed. Notice right after the words above in red:

[bluwolf] No it isn’t do your research and ask questions you do not say things without the facts that is not the correct thing to do
kenbo
kenbo

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:04 pm

The intriguing duality of some of the so called Gurus!!!

If your gonna make stuff up, atleast make it up consistently.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Jeeeeeeez like theres not enough unrest and rediculous intel let's stack a little more on the fire...

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rdrobel Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:40 pm

Was there a fatty involved emitting this funny smelling smoke? Did he mention the hot tub or merlow? Chardonnay?? Oh well..........I would not put too much stock in either one of these guys depending on their surroundings. I am not bashing........Please, I like them both. But, there is this time of day when well, never mind. Wonder if there is a blue couch involved. Enough spewage from me. SOON............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rdrobel
rdrobel
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:01 pm

czinser wrote:The Intel is confusing today. Bluwolf is saying here that he has known for sometime, I assume he is referring to the new date of Jan.4. Then in the 2nd post, of Bluwolf same day, he says nothing holding up RV, no future dates, no delays etc. WHAT !!! affraid

They say here that TK heard the date of Jan 4. I read TK's chat today at 5:30pm on Get Team and he is doing yard work and stopped in to see if it RV'd and he says he heard from his source, and source said quote "WELL I MEANT BY WED NIGHT OUR TIME THURSDAY OVER THERE." So what happened to TK hearing Jan.4 ?????????? He did not mention it anywhere in his chat.

Blessings To All, CZ

Bluwolf chat 10/25/11 6:35 am « on: Today at 08:45:04 AM »posted by Wizards13 on GET Forum 10/25/2011

[bluwolf] So he did ha, what do you think could cause this issue to rv on Jan. 4
[bluwolf] 2012
[elaine schembre] bluwolf .... I wasn't on the call... heard thru the grapevine.... via Janna
[elaine schembre] bluwolf .... they don't usually tell him why.... he usually doesn't ask why
[bluwolf] Remember answer my question I will be back later for your answers, bye now
[bluwolf] Wizards no I did give a rv date, I am giving you and rv story being spread around by the rich and greedy and by DC houses
[Wizards13] tks bluwolf
[bluwolf] There are alot of bad people out there giving out really bad information,government people with agendas to do harm both to our president to you and the people of Iraq. See they do not care about you or them,they only care about winning their political positions or agendas,and since the announcements of our troops coming home,these idiots are doing all in their power to delay this rv and Iraqs freedom, be careful who you vote for and do not forget what these idiots have done to my beloved America. Blu

[bluwolf] Did you see that I have change my mind about anything, I mean give me a break
[bluwolf] Well you better ask the questions as soon as someone pops these story’s, either they give the whys or they reserve their comments to themselves
[bluwolf] Look I am just explaining what others do not do, and that is not my job ok, truth is there are no delays, no future dates, banks are ready, all countries are looking foward to this and announcements are to be given tomorrow, so lets see what happens tomorrow, and just one more thing read my writtings well do not place words that just aren't there. Good day all

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10-25-2011 BWM the Summit is still on and other meetings continuing...Only the finance ministers meeting has been cancelled for today. Iraq is now a member of the IMF...that is why the SDR showed up...this is a big thing... biggest "FACT" of the day so far...sdr [Special Drawing Rights] was created to supplement member countries reserves...based on 4 currencies...everything is good from what I'm hearing...we are still on track IMO

10-25-2011 Bluwolf All is going forward as schedule nothing has changed... truth is there are no delays, no future dates, banks are ready, all countries are looking foward to this and announcements are to be given tomorrow, so lets see what happens tomorrow

Yes, confusion.

terbo56 wrote:It's burnin' good now, ain't it?

Man that was funny, maybe I'm tired but it hit me just right. You now owe me for the twenty cents worth of beer I just had to spew from laughing and choking all at the same time.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jwgbangzokie Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:48 pm

czinser wrote:The Intel is confusing today. Bluwolf is saying here that he has known for sometime, I assume he is referring to the new date of Jan.4. Then in the 2nd post, of Bluwolf same day, he says nothing holding up RV, no future dates, no delays etc. WHAT !!! affraid

Blessings To All, CZ

[bluwolf] 2012
[Wizards13] tks bluwolf

This guy comes on everyday on The GetTeam chatroom propagating garbage with no substance and the minute you ask him to explain his position he'll either tell you to do your own research or will completely ignore you and signoff. He is worthless and pathetic. But let's face it, most of those people on GetTeam refuse to do a lick of research and will only follow Tony/Dan (PTR) and the GetTeam momo's that claim to be gurus.

jwgbangzokie

Back to top Go down

Post by jwgbangzokie Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:52 pm

openmind wrote:The intriguing duality of some of the so called Gurus!!!

If your gonna make stuff up, atleast make it up consistently.

EXACTLY!!!! He blatantly lies all the time, insults folks and won't answer questions except for "Do you think we are close?" or "I heard today is the day. Do you believe so?" My malamute can answer that with a different tone each time at least!!!

jwgbangzokie

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:36 am

Bluwolf, BWM - Can Anyone tell What The Heck is Going on Here  10-25-11 Drifter9-372x377

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:54 am

Ah, the plot thickens!!
Just about a lead pipe cinch that TK and Bluwolf will have a lot to talk about once they figure out they are BOTH expunging mis-information to the faithful.
Move the date to after the first of the year? Really?
I like Abbot and Costellos cartoons better. Even bet the Road Runner could beat these guys. At least he knew which direction he was going - even if ACME always sent him "faulty" products.
Well, when y'all get your act together and can verify your information let us know. Mean time the popcorn is tasty and the iced tea is cold. Scull.
Where is Walt Disney when one needs him? This circus is getting interesting.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Bish Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:05 am

My opinion is that Bluwolf is not very reliable.......I wouldn't give too much value on his prognostication......I'm very hopeful that those folks that believe the RV is close at hand are right and we will soon be celebrating. Go RV!!

Big Bish

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:08 am

AMEN

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:10 am

It's amazing to me how many times most of these gurus can type for literally pages and say absolutely nothing. That goes for some on here as well. How in the world do people get away with saying "there is nothing left". Well, there obviously IS something left or it would be done. Or my personal favorite "we are closer today than ever before". Well no kidding. Welcome to the concept of time and how each second does bring you closer to some point in the future.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Historian Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:42 am

Response to original question by Czinser:

On Monday, TerryK heard 2 completely conflicting views from 2 different sources -- one saying Wed-Thurs, the other saying Jan. 4. Because he could not verify which was true or false, he did not post either in chat. He told people what he had heard briefly in a small cc on Monday -- the intel was not shared in chat, and the recording was cut off before that part of the discussion.

The Jan. 4 date is apparently something that is making the rounds, not from TK but some other source. Bluwolf today was asked about it in chat, and he confirmed that his intel was still the same as it has been for weeks now, no change, no Jan. 4 date. He advised people to ask for the justification for such intel when it is posted, and to not just accept it.

Most of this thread has been atempting to interpret fragments of what actually occurred, and that is why it is so confusing. IMO, it's best to just ignore that Jan. 4 date. A lot of false intel is circulating right now, and unless you hear the whole conversation discussing (or dismissing) it, you will just get the wrong idea of what people are saying, and end up confused and frustrated by it.

BTW, from what I've heard, the timeline hasn't changed. I'm watching for any hints to the contrary, but haven't seen or heard anything yet.

Historian

Historian

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum