Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
I Also Was Scammed By Porsha Bell  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
I Also Was Scammed By Porsha Bell  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
I Also Was Scammed By Porsha Bell  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
I Also Was Scammed By Porsha Bell  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
I Also Was Scammed By Porsha Bell  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
I Also Was Scammed By Porsha Bell  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I Also Was Scammed By Porsha Bell  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
I Also Was Scammed By Porsha Bell  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I Also Was Scammed By Porsha Bell  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
I Also Was Scammed By Porsha Bell  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I Also Was Scammed By Porsha Bell  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I Also Was Scammed By Porsha Bell  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I Also Was Scammed By Porsha Bell  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I Also Was Scammed By Porsha Bell  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I Also Was Scammed By Porsha Bell  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I Also Was Scammed By Porsha Bell  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I Also Was Scammed By Porsha Bell  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I Also Was Scammed By Porsha Bell  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I Also Was Scammed By Porsha Bell  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I Also Was Scammed By Porsha Bell  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

I Also Was Scammed By Porsha Bell

5 posters

Go down

I Also Was Scammed By Porsha Bell  Empty I Also Was Scammed By Porsha Bell

Post by CJC Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:07 am

Hello,
I am CJ  ..A New Member ..I Was Scammed By Porsha Bell On June 26 , 2019 ...How Do We Catch her ??

CJC

Back to top Go down

I Also Was Scammed By Porsha Bell  Empty Re: I Also Was Scammed By Porsha Bell

Post by Jayzze Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:29 am

sorry to hear this but you are one of many who gets scammed. as they say another fool gets separated from his money. this is what happen when people have no clue no clue or are gready and fall for the lies of gurus / con artists sorry for you loss . custer had a better chance of recovering your money and he is dead.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CJC Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:39 am

I am trying to get the bank to make a fraud claim ...
NOT TRYING ANYMORE...DID IT ....ALL LEO's  Are Fully Informed ..And Getting My Money Back Into My Account ....

Last edited by CJC on Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Did All The Paperwork & Getting My Funds Back !)

CJC

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain259 Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:36 pm

---------------GOOD LUCK----------------BE HAPPY YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON------------------------SO MANY BULLSHIT ARTIST OUT THERE-------AND THEY LET THEM CONTINUE--------A SHAME-----I FEEL FOR THE OLDER PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THIS DINAR SCAM IS GOING EVERY WEEKEND FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS. SOME OF THESE PEOPLE PUT A LOT OF THERE MONEY INTO THIS SCAM------YES THEY SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER, BUT NOW THEY HAVE TO LISTEN TO MARKZ, EAGLEONE, FRANK, ZAP, TONY, RAY AND THE REST OF THESE NUTS THAT WE ARE NEAR-----MY ASS WE ARE NEAR.-----I WISH THE AUTHORITIES WOULD PUT AN END TO THEM BEGGING FOR MONEY ON EVERY SHOW. IT IS DISGUSTING, BUT LOOK AGAIN AT WHO'S DOING IT.-----THAT'S WHY I TELL YOU THEY ARE ALL------"FULL OF BULLSHIT"----THE DINAR IS DEAD----THESE SCAM ARTIST ARE MAKING MONEY OFF OF YOU-----WAKE-UP-PEOPLES

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CJC Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:19 pm

Hello
My Bank Is Putting Back My Money & I Filed A Fraud Claim Against Her..With The " FBI "  POLICE & MY BANK ...So Lets Hope She Gets Caught & Put Away...She Is On FB ...Porsha Bell ..Still Scamming People ...June 26 2019 I Sent her Money For Sneakers & Yesterday She Blocked Me ....Well ..At Least My Bank Is Giving Me Back My Money With In 10 Days ..And All "LEO'S "  Are Fully Aware & I Sent This Link To All Of Them ...

CJC

Back to top Go down

I Also Was Scammed By Porsha Bell  Empty Porsha Bell

Post by CJC Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:26 pm

Jayzze wrote:sorry to hear this but you are one of many who gets scammed. as they say another fool gets separated from his money. this is what happen when people have no clue no clue or are gready and fall for the lies of gurus / con artists sorry for you loss . custer had a better chance of recovering your money and he is dead.
I Filed All paper work with all Leo's & My Bank & My Bank Is Putting The Money Back Within 10 Days ... Leo's  Are  >>for those who do not know < Law Enforcement Officer. FBI..Local Police.Bank ..Done ...And Why Is She Still On Facebook ???  Not For Long ..Reported Her & Sent Several Links To All Involved About This SCAMMER ...

CJC

Back to top Go down

Post by CJC Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:29 pm

I Also Was Scammed By Porsha Bell  Ic3-banner6

CJC

Back to top Go down

Post by CJC Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:30 pm

Everyone Should Fill This Out ....In Hopes That Her New Home Will Be "  Jail "

CJC

Back to top Go down

Post by CJC Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:33 pm

I Also Was Scammed By Porsha Bell  Ic3-banner6

CJC

Back to top Go down

Post by Eyes Wide Shut Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:55 pm

Porsha Belle Instagram

(LINK)
Eyes Wide Shut
Eyes Wide Shut
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by CJC Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:10 pm

Fill Out The FBI  Form ..And Put A Fraud Claim In Where You Took The Money Out To Give Her ..

CJC

Back to top Go down

Post by CJC Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:13 pm

Caption I Am Getting My Funds Back From My Bank ...Within  10 Days ...Filed A Fraud Claim  ..And Also Sent This Link To The Bank Fraud Unit..They Lady Who Took My Claim, Was Disgusted Reading All This ..... I Notified All ( LEO's) And Filed All Paperwork ...

CJC

Back to top Go down

Post by Trucker100 Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:01 am

☹🌎☹🌎👋👋😂😂😂😂

Trucker100

Back to top Go down

Post by CJC Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:11 am

Hello Did She Scam You Today ??? She Is 1 POS ..I Got All My Money Back From My Bank ...File A Claim ....

CJC

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum