Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"

2 posters

Go down

Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  Empty Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:00 am

Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"

Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  Scam-alert-signpost

Probable Specifics On 800 Numbers

Ok, well Ive been tryin to figure out what these "redemption centers" are and the explanation I found in a transcript caught my attention. Apparently, the explanation is that the banks don't want a crash of people coming in during regular banking hrs so they supposedly set up "off-site" facilities to handle the exchanges. That could be anybody (or those invested in making sure as few as possible exchange) taking your currency. As I understand it, the money will go into a "sweep account" so you can be setup with a banker (by appointment or onsight) to decide on investments and accounts. In other words, by the time you meet with or see anyone else, these people could just leave with your currency after taking in a HUGE initial influx of people's money over the course of three to four days. The gurus are being told that they MUST call right away to get a better rate so the majority will rush into these places. Now I suspect (and would like to believe) the gurus are being used. If not? That would be disasterous for them. If Im right? That's a serious heist!

Here is one possible scenario:
1)You immediately call the redemption center to make an appointment to get "the best rate" and/or to make sure you get in early enough so the zim note you have does not go past the "cut-off date".
2)Sit with an advisor at an "off-site" facility to hand-in all ur currency to be exchanged and sign what needs to be signed.
3)After the hand over, the advisor will set you up to see a bank manager that will sit with you while your money sits in a "sweep account' waiting on you and the bank manager to decide what to do with it (investments etc)
4)You leave happy, ready to celebrate. Except, there's nothing in your account and all "off-site" facilities are now CLOSED just a few days later. You've just been robbed with a handshake and a smile.

If the operation is big enough, they can do everyone in 2 to 4 days. The con is smooth. I would suggest that gurus stop pushing these numbers or they WILL be held to account IF this is the scenario that takes place. If not legally...in other unpleasant ways by people gone insane.

As per the NDA's: will only tie up your hands even more if you get to go into a bank directly. They can claim violations out of the blue. DO NOT sign any! I have a feeling that more than a few big names do not want this done.

Im not saying this will happen but I can see how big names and big money CAN MAKE this happen. What you do after reading this is up to you.

Thanks to the one that private messaged me the above info. Much appreciated and I will happily post anymore that you wish to share.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  2245507099Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Dkay29 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  Empty Glad someone is calling this out!

Post by Rexservicedog Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:54 pm

After my “tour of duty” listening to all of the different so called gurus, this sounds exactly like the type of end game they would come up with.
You got the beggars, the preachers, the soothsayers, the numerologists, the intel sellers,  promoters of trusts (of which they get kickbacks), the ones that dare use God’s name (like they even know Him at all), the game show hosts, the winers, and list just keeps on going. When is everyone going to come out of the ether and quit enabling them?  Wake up folks...the only people making money are the scammers.  These people are not hosting calls because they care so much about you...they want your money that you work hard for at something they don’t want to get-A JOB!
If you really sit down and figure out how much time you’ve given to this instead of your family or How much money you given in memberships or donations for the hopes of intel that is real, money you could have spent on your family or pay off debts.  All of fictional people that need help right now, but you only can give through intel providers PayPal accounts (if you want to help people drive downtown anywhere USA you’ll find people that really need help). Wake up folks you are being robbed of a lot more than money!
Do not foolishly give your time away to such people.  This whole ride is nothing more than a shell game. Try walking away from it for a week.  No Skype, no Twitter, no Conference Calls.  See if you can.  If you can’t, you’re addicted to the ether bad.  If you can make it a week, you’ll find yourself happier and start seeing a new perspective on things again.  After 2 weeks, you’ll find yourself laughing at the whole soap opera!

Rexservicedog

Back to top Go down

Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  Empty Re: Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:00 pm

I could not agree more Rex! Thanks for chiming in on this thread.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  2245507099Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Dkay29 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  Empty Re: Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:52 am

Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  1292150244

Another Aspect of the Currency Scam - "REDEMPTION CENTERS"  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum