Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Hey Guru Hunters and Members do you know about the Omicron Group I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Hey Guru Hunters and Members do you know about the Omicron Group I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Hey Guru Hunters and Members do you know about the Omicron Group I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Hey Guru Hunters and Members do you know about the Omicron Group I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Hey Guru Hunters and Members do you know about the Omicron Group I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hey Guru Hunters and Members do you know about the Omicron Group I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Hey Guru Hunters and Members do you know about the Omicron Group I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hey Guru Hunters and Members do you know about the Omicron Group I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Hey Guru Hunters and Members do you know about the Omicron Group I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hey Guru Hunters and Members do you know about the Omicron Group I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hey Guru Hunters and Members do you know about the Omicron Group I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hey Guru Hunters and Members do you know about the Omicron Group I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hey Guru Hunters and Members do you know about the Omicron Group I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hey Guru Hunters and Members do you know about the Omicron Group I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hey Guru Hunters and Members do you know about the Omicron Group I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hey Guru Hunters and Members do you know about the Omicron Group I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hey Guru Hunters and Members do you know about the Omicron Group I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hey Guru Hunters and Members do you know about the Omicron Group I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hey Guru Hunters and Members do you know about the Omicron Group I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hey Guru Hunters and Members do you know about the Omicron Group I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Hey Guru Hunters and Members do you know about the Omicron Group

3 posters

Go down

Hey Guru Hunters and Members do you know about the Omicron Group Empty Hey Guru Hunters and Members do you know about the Omicron Group

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:53 am

One of our Facebook Group Members asked about this group.... does anyone have any information? 

Richard Quinn
Yesterday at 8:41 AM

Was anyone on here involved with the Omicron Group that were ripped off by Roy Kessel? If so, could you let yourself be known to me please. Thanks.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hey Guru Hunters and Members do you know about the Omicron Group Empty Re: Hey Guru Hunters and Members do you know about the Omicron Group

Post by roxy22222222 Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:01 pm

• Roy D. Kessel, Deerfield

Mr. Kessel, who was licensed in 1991, was disbarred. He participated in a scheme to solicit individuals to invest in a company called the Omicron Group. Investors were told that they would be guaranteed an annual return on their investments, that investments would be secure because none of the invested money would be placed directly into trading, and that the investors could request withdrawals from their account which would be honored within 72 hours. In reality, the Omicron Group was a Ponzi scheme that resulted in 93 people being defrauded out of approximately $1.8 million. 
There were 93 of them!
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Hey Guru Hunters and Members do you know about the Omicron Group Empty Re: Hey Guru Hunters and Members do you know about the Omicron Group

Post by RamblerNash Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:33 pm

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Before the SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934 Release No. 79484 / December 6, 2016 ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEEDING File No. 3-17710 In the Matter of ROY D. KESSEL, Esq. Respondent. ORDER OF FORTHWITH SUSPENSION PURSUANT TO RULE 102(e)(2) OF THE COMMISSION’S RULES OF PRACTICE I. The Securities and Exchange Commission (“Commission”) deems it appropriate and in the public interest to issue an order of forthwith suspension of Roy D. Kessel (“Respondent” or “Kessel”) pursuant to Rule 102(e)(2) 1 of the Commission’s Rules of Practice (17 C.F.R. § 200.102(e)(2)). II. The Commission finds that: 1. Roy D. Kessel is an attorney licensed in the State of Illinois. 2. On January 13, 2012, the Supreme Court of Illinois disbarred Kessel. In re: Roy D. Kessel, M.R. 25049 (Ill. Jan. 13, 2012). It approved and confirmed a Report and Recommendation by the Illinois Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission that found Kessel committed “breach of fiduciary duty,” engaged “in conduct involving dishonesty, fraud, deceit or misrepresentation, in violation of Rule 8.4(a)(4) of the Illinois Rules of Professional Conduct,” and engaged “in conduct which tends to defeat the administration of justice or bring the courts or the legal profession into disrepute, in violation of Supreme Court Rule 770.” In the Matter of Roy D. Kessel, 2010 PR 0043, Case No. 6207229 (Oct. 19, 2011). 1 Rule 102(e)(2) provides in pertinent part: “Any attorney who has been suspended or disbarred by a court of the United States or of any State; . . . or any person who has been convicted of a felony or a misdemeanor involving moral turpitude shall be forthwith suspended from appearing or practicing before the Commission.” See 17 C.F.R. § 201.102(e)(2). 2 3. On September 9, 2014, the United States District Court for the Central District of California accepted Kessel’s guilty plea to one charge of Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud. The criminal information stated that Kessel stole investors’ money entrusted to him under escrow agreements to purchase debt securities, and, to conceal his scheme, provided investors fabricated account statements showing profitable investments he claimed to have made with their funds. The information charged Kessel with making material misrepresentations to investors and misappropriating their funds for his personal benefit. The District Court sentenced Kessel to forty-eight months in federal prison and ordered him to pay restitution of $3,302,519.52 to his victims. Info. at 2-3, United States v. Roy D. Kessel, Case No. 8:10-cr-00219 (C.D. Cal. Oct. 27, 2010); J. at 1-2, United States v. Roy D. Kessel, Case No. 8:10-cr-00219 (C.D. Cal. Sep. 9, 2014). III. In view of the foregoing, the Commission finds that Kessel is an attorney who has been disbarred by a State court, and convicted of a felony or a misdemeanor involving moral turpitude, within the meaning of Rule 102(e)(2) of the Commission’s Rules of Practice. Accordingly, it is ORDERED, that Roy D. Kessel is forthwith suspended from appearing or practicing before the Commission pursuant to Rule 102(e)(2) of the Commission’s Rules of Practice. By the Commission. Brent J. Fields Secretary

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/admin/2016/34-79484.pdf

Hey Guru Hunters and Members do you know about the Omicron Group Scree269
https://www.docketalarm.com/cases/California_Central_District_Court/8--10-cr-00219/USA_v._Kessel/

Hey Guru Hunters and Members do you know about the Omicron Group 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri May 01, 2020 9:10 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum