Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
OCT 3 - 7pm EST - SCOTTI-G / BEAR / GHOST I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
OCT 3 - 7pm EST - SCOTTI-G / BEAR / GHOST I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
OCT 3 - 7pm EST - SCOTTI-G / BEAR / GHOST I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
OCT 3 - 7pm EST - SCOTTI-G / BEAR / GHOST I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
OCT 3 - 7pm EST - SCOTTI-G / BEAR / GHOST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OCT 3 - 7pm EST - SCOTTI-G / BEAR / GHOST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OCT 3 - 7pm EST - SCOTTI-G / BEAR / GHOST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OCT 3 - 7pm EST - SCOTTI-G / BEAR / GHOST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OCT 3 - 7pm EST - SCOTTI-G / BEAR / GHOST I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OCT 3 - 7pm EST - SCOTTI-G / BEAR / GHOST I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OCT 3 - 7pm EST - SCOTTI-G / BEAR / GHOST I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OCT 3 - 7pm EST - SCOTTI-G / BEAR / GHOST I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OCT 3 - 7pm EST - SCOTTI-G / BEAR / GHOST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OCT 3 - 7pm EST - SCOTTI-G / BEAR / GHOST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OCT 3 - 7pm EST - SCOTTI-G / BEAR / GHOST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OCT 3 - 7pm EST - SCOTTI-G / BEAR / GHOST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OCT 3 - 7pm EST - SCOTTI-G / BEAR / GHOST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OCT 3 - 7pm EST - SCOTTI-G / BEAR / GHOST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OCT 3 - 7pm EST - SCOTTI-G / BEAR / GHOST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OCT 3 - 7pm EST - SCOTTI-G / BEAR / GHOST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

OCT 3 - 7pm EST - SCOTTI-G / BEAR / GHOST

Go down

OCT 3 - 7pm EST - SCOTTI-G / BEAR / GHOST Empty OCT 3 - 7pm EST - SCOTTI-G / BEAR / GHOST

Post by asells Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:25 pm

[GHOST] - BIG MEETINGS GOING ON PRESENTLY AND INTO MORNING HOURS IN IRAQ

[dinarup] GHOST are these the meetings that had to happen by Weds. in Iraq or are they meetings and negotiations here at home?

[GHOST]DINARUP--YES--IN IRAQ

[GHOST]TUBANDJO--DO YOU SPEAK ARABIC OR FARSI??-IS SO--MAYBE YOU NEED TO BE THERE

[GHOST]- PASSING AN AGREEMENT AND IMPLEMENTING THE SAME AGREEMENT IS TWO DIFFERENT THINGS--

[7:29:05 PM]
[GHOST]KEEP UP WITH WHERE HILLARY AND JOE ARE AT---THAT WILL TELL YOU THE STORY

[7:38:14 PM]
[GHOST]- TNMOM--DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY FOR SURE?--WHAT IS CERTAIN REGARDING IRAQ--IT APPEARS PRESENTLY THAT ALL IS A GO

[armyman] Ghost what role do the Bergerbiesters (sp?) and illumanati play in this RV?

[GHOST]ARMYMAN--TRIED TO STOP PROCEEDINGS

[SCOTTI G] Thank you! Senator Bear and I are diligently on duty. Like you, we also get frustrated. We are receiving information day after day and so much of it is targeted misinformation. One of the sure fire ways I detect bogus info is when I see the same information start coming out of the woodwork from different sources all at the same time…..BOGUS! My smoke detector has been working overtime to vet out the truth. Last week we were receiving great information that appeared to be good but we just could not buy into it. For this reason, Bear and I did not bring it to the chat room for discussion.

[SCOTTI G] Now we all need to understand that Okie has received info from many sources. He often runs the info by us to see if it merits any further attention. We honestly give him our recommendations and he does what he so wishes with the info. I know he feels real bad for sharing information over the last couple of weeks from people he thought had relevant information. On both occasions, Both Bear and I told him our smoke detectors were going off but he decided to share the info and let you each decide for yourselves whether or not to accept it. Having said that, I know that ole Cowboy is trying ever more diligently to only bring to you verified info from here out. Bear and I are going to do our very best to cover his six.

[SCOTTI G] I cannot reveal the many contacts Bear and I share which are able to account accurately the activities of the Parliament and the many sources that have most unique perspectives of the actual status of this RV process. I am not talking of Treasury or IMF or stateside US officials who are constantly putting out CARP in an effort to keep us off step. I am speaking of other individuals who uniquely have a view into this process from a monetary perspective…Remember what that West Texas man keeps saying!

[SCOTTI G] To the info at hand. I have said for several weeks now that Maliki was taken care of….I cannot be 100% certain of events behind the scenes for the last few weeks but it does appear that this assessment is absolutely correct. Either voluntarily or not, Maliki’s tenure as PM is at an end. It is believed by inside contacts that this will be seen publically this week. I will not go into the specifics of what our group has uncovered but this is from several sources over the last four days.

[SCOTTI G] Combine with this the info received that the amendments to the HCL have been completed as of today. As well, the Erbil agreement is confirmed to be done, just not announced. There was a security issue within the banking system and that is being resolved even now. Now last week several bits of info came to Okie, Poppy2 , Bear and myself that forex professionals in their offices were receiving confirmation of rates and preannouncement of RV. I can say that I believe this is relevant to us. Though I am not totally sold on the rate (which is respectable and in the mid $3.00 range) I am comfortable that they have been placed on notice that a change in the rate of the IQD is very near.

[SCOTTI G] Please do not hurt yourselves or others by assuming anything. I can assure you that guessing for answers is not going to bring you comfort and peace. I am convinced that we are extremely close. There were some people at one of those ‘pay for misinformation sites that sounds like CV’ who just get great fun at bashing Scotti G and oh how they make fun of the window scenario I have shared with you. (I try to keep it pretty simple for others outside of our OOM family so they can keep up!) So let me do this a different way. I expect that this is the week we should step through the door to our new blessings. Now you have never heard me name a date… I will not be that irresponsible. But IF the information we are receiving is factual (and we do believe that) then we should be done with this investment this week.

[SCOTTI G] Now let me put out a comment about being cautious and not going overboard with the information Senator Bear (he is really bucking for president) and I are sharing right now. Some of these same reliable sources have given us a fixed time frame by which, (if there are any more glitches in the system) this process must be completed. I will not address that at this time but if for some reason we do not find ourselves cashing out this week, I will come back and share information on the end point that exists!

[SCOTTI G] Here is the link to the post in the Skuttlebutt forum.!!!!! http://www.okieoilman.ne ••• -10-3-11

[SCOTTI G] OK Senator Bear is trying to get his ole computer up and running I will be happy to answer some questions. MODs if you would handle them for me I would be grateful. I am not that fast!

[HOOT] what day this week are we looking at for this elusive rv......

[SCOTTI G] Was I that vaguye?

[socal] scotti g - thanks for the hard work, do you feel that since maliki has been handled that this is now disinfo to throw everyoe off tracks?
[socal] 2nd question, if forex is seeing the pre-rv rate, what would be the next step to see with respect to forex.....thanks

[SCOTTI G] I do not believe the end point needs to be mentioned at this time. Read the post again. It was very clear about our timeframe!(yes ghost....once he can get his bicycle peddling fast enough to get electricity in that cajun house)

[SCOTTI G] socal Maliki is resolved as I stated. Forex not seeing anything active...an alert!

[KingBunny2] Scotti G: PTR call today said there was a GOI Parliment meeting Thursday to do a 2nd read of Erbil. Does this matter to RV?

[SCOTTI G] Based on our info, I believe that will be done before Thursday!!!

[bboy] Scotti, can you comment on IQD/VND and whether there will be one or more baskets---which one first?? bboy - YOu have any easy questions? LOL. I am not sure. I have heard many scenarios. I know China is most anxious to get this done! ASAP

[snowlover] Will Shabbi pull the trigger without a PM or are they trying to choose a new PM?

[SCOTTI G] I believe the acting PM is in place!

[drizz] If the issue with M has been resolved then what needs to happen before the RV? thanks!

[SCOTTI G] drizz....It is unfolding as we speak!

[BURNS] Scotti g, how do we persue the business trusts or whatever kind we need?? Thanks

[bear5642] BURNS YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT ALREADY

[HOOT] we heard that the rv would not happen before Wednesday, is this true, or what is the deal

[SCOTTI G] HOOT Wednesday sounds good to me!

[bear5642] HOOT I HAVE A DOCUMENT COMING IN AT 9:30 CENTRAL AND THIS WILL GIVE US A CLEARER PICTURE BUT WEDNESDAY LOOKS GREAT

[draavmorris2] So, come thursday. we should be able to cash out before then?

[SCOTTI G] draavmorris. I said I am not going to name a date! Dont go there

[RealDeal] Wednesday Looks good for What??????????????/

[bear5642] REALDEAL WEDNESDAY LOOKS GOOD FOR RV BUT ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN

[chicks2011] Scotti G. Hola neighbor. I'll say it for you....Hook em horns! Do you put any merit to the reports of cashing out instructions being received by banks?

[SCOTTI G] chicks. I do not believe that. Rumor!

[bear5642] CHICKS2011 I WILL HAVE THAT AT 9:30 CENTRAL GHOST TELL OKIE THIS IS THE DOCUMENT I SPOKE WITH HIM EARLIER ABOUT

[xfilesfan] Scotti g ...are you saying M is out,,,as in gone?

[SCOTTI G] M may be in Iraq and he may be gone. Regardless he is not an issue after Wednesday!

[SCOTTI G] I have just heard M is OUT OF THE PICTURE

[SweetQueen] bear5642 WHERE DO I GET THE MONEY TO PURCHASE A TRUST PRIOR RV? LOL

[bear5642] ..SWEETQUEEN SHOW YOUR ATTORNEY HOW MUCH DINAR YOU ARE HOLDING AND THEY WILL NEGOTIATE LOL

[..SweetQueen] bear5642 LET ME KNOW THE NAME OF YOUR ATTORNEY, SO I CAN NEGOTIATE. LOL

[GHOST]IT SEEMS ALLAWAI IS NOW STEERING THE SHIP OF STATE

[SCOTTI G] Ghost. That is entirely possible

[Lionsguard] Can you please address how this RV and all the others is to be funded? TY

[bear5642] LIONSGAURD I READ THAT NONSENSE AND THAT WHAT IT IS HOW DO YOU THINK KUWAIT DID THEIR RV LOL

[bear5642] I WILL TAKE CARE OF TRUST AFTER RV AND WILL SIT ON FUNDS FOR 30 DAYS AND THEN MOVE. DONT GET CAUGHT IN THE MADNESS TAKE YOUR TIME AND PRAY

[SCOTTI G] I just received a message that someone saw someone cash Dong in at a bank. Sir I do not believe that this person could possibly receive an RV rate. It is not in the banks yet! I would know!!!!!

[SweetQueen] bear5642 THANK YOU, THAT WILL HELP MANY OF US WHO DON'T HAVE TRUSTS SET UP JUST YET.

[bear5642] SCOTTIG WE KNOW THATS A TRUCK LOAD OF BULL DONT WE

[SCOTTI G] bear5642 It doesn't fit. 'The Banker' would have alerted me

[bear5642] PEOPLE THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO HURRY REALLY JUST SIT ON THIS FOR 30 DAYS AND SEEK COUNCIL AND USE WISDOM DONT RUSH INTO THINGS GO LIQUID AND BE SAFE

[bear5642] BBOY TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY THURSDAY IS THE WINDOW FOR ALL ABNSK

[SCOTTI G] The Dong has not RVed yet. I don't care what anyone says. It is not a new rate if they cashed in their dong! Now as far as China goes....They are pushing hard!

[bear5642] FIRST CASH ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF BILLS AND THEN TAKE YOUR TIME AND HIRE THE BEST TAX ATTORNEY MONEY CAN BUY AND ASK THEM WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR ME

[ttimmo01] Bear do you still feel that we shouldn,t hold our dinars past three weeks?

[bear5642] TTIMMO01 THAT HAS CHANGED DONT WORRY

[bear5642] MODS YOU ARE DOING GREAT

[bear5642] ITS MY BAD

[8:36:36 PM]
[Blessedby] scotti g A bank in my town is buying back dinar is it safe to assume when the RV goes thru they will be a great spot for cashin? TY

[bear5642] BLESSEDBY I DONT SEE HWY THEY WOULDNT CASH YOU IN POST RV

[SCOTTI G] Blessedby Let me say that you do not want to run to the first bank that will take your money. I will do a confrence call post RV about this. You will receive great information!

[bear5642] NANA1 CASH IN ENOUGH TO GET CAUGHT UP WITH BILLS AND PAY A TAX ATTORNEY AND SIT ON THE REST TILL YOU CANHAVE A CLEAR HEAD

[Clarity1] Hey guys, just wonder your opinion on BOA, still a reliable one of big 4, especially with the impending 30,000 layoffs?

[bear5642] CLARITY1 ALL BANKS WILL WANT YOUR DINAR AND LISTEN TO SCOTTIG SHOP AROUND

[SCOTTI G] MY point is you might receive a better rate by shopping around

[SCOTTI G] I am sure they will be cashing people in. Now weren't they saying it was a scam? Hmmmmm I am not doing business with them!

[feda] Are you saying sit onFunds from cashin wait to cash in

[SCOTTI G] No I am not saying sit on cash. I am saying shop around....Maybe with a bunch of other investors. Strength in numbers!!!! and volume!!!!!

[bear5642] FEDA JUST CASH IN ENOUGH TO PAY YOUR BILLS AND TO HIRE A TAX ATTORNEY GET FINACIALLY STABLE TAKE YOUR TIME

[txgirl] Scotti g, bear and Ghost I just want to thank you for all you do to keep us informed and answering our questions I have learned a lot from you guys

[8:42:23]
[GHOST] BEAR--OKIE REQUESTED INFO REGARDING OUTCOME OF FORTHCOMING INTEL

[SCOTTI G] Bless you all. I hope this helps . Reread the post in the skuttlebutt forum. txgirl you are most welcome neighbor!

[bear5642] SCOTTIG I WILL HOOK UP WITH YOU AND OKIE AFTER 9:30 CENTRAL WHEN I FORWARD YOU THE DOCS

[bear5642] I THINK THE RATE WILL MATCH THE BUDGET

[GHOST] ADIOS AMIGOS BEAR AND SCOTTI

[GHOST] THAT WAS ENLIGHTNING

[bear5642] OH I FORGOT TO THANK THE MODS FOR THEIR HARD WORK AND GHOST AND SWEETQUEEN

[GHOST] OKIE HAS A VERY SOLID REASON FOR ALWAYS STATING BANKS BANKS BANKS AND AS OKIE SAYS----NUFF SAID

[patriot1490] Ghost, will that be a part of our after RV call with you guys? about BAnks, Banks, Banks.

[GHOST] PATRIOT--YES

[raptor22] Ghost did u say earlier that computer glitches were rectified

[GHOST] RAPTOR--YES

[Tanker] Ghost can you state reason why a dealer may not be the best option?

[GHOST] TANKER--LEGAL ISSUES

[darkmeow] GHOST if A is in charge and M is not, is that better for us? DARKMEOW-YES

[8:50:11 PM]
[GHOST] I HAVE ADDRESSED ALL I AM AT LIBERTY TO STATE NOW----GO TO BANKS---PERIOD!!!!!!!

[tookie] I have a question Ghost. People say we will wake up to the RV, but that would mean that the CBI would do it during their day. I thought they would RV when all their banks were down. Any thoughts

[GHOST] TOOKIE--MAKES NO DIFFERENCE

[Texascowman] Ghost, I am sure not here to argue, but I was told last night by several different sources that if M was out it would take 2 weeks or longer to have a new PM and would propbably delay the RV until the first of Nov.

[GHOST] TEXASCOWMAN---WRONG

[fund] Ghost...Do you know if Bank, Banks, Banks applies to Canadians versus DB ?

[GHOST] FUND--YES

[wdavid99] Ghost-do you own a bank?

[GHOST] WDAVID--NO

[tookie] OK Ghost, it is just that I remember Shabibi saying that he would do it when all his banks were down to avoid a hassle of haveing one rate for the morning and another for the afternoon to deal with

[GHOST] TOOKIE--WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT IT--IT WILL HAPPEN INSTANTLY WORLD WIDE REGARDLESS OF THE TIME OF DAY OR NIGHT

[8:54:33]
[blessedagain] GHOST I have reserves with DB that I may not get paid in full before RV, should I be concerned about going to them?

[GHOST] BLESSEDAGAIN--DEPENDS ON YOUR EXPIRATION DATE

[dmama] Ghost, so funny, I don't think you've "seen" my question--- how do you think tax info (15% flat tax, long or short term cap gains) will get communicated to dinar holders?

[GHOST] DMAMA--ONLY BE CONCERNED WITH YOURSELF---THE REST WILL FIND OUT WHEN THEY FILL OUT THEIR FORM 1040

[phase1] blessedagain I don't think your question was fully understood. Did you mean 'does Okie recommend banks over Dinar Banker'? If so, I think not, DB will wire to your bank account and, last I knew, he said he would pay us CBI rate which is better than banks

[GHOST] PHASE1--BOY--YOUR UP FOR A RUDE AWAKENING

[GHOST] DO YOUR OWN PERSONAL BANK INVESTIGATION--IT HAS CAME TO A TIME THAT YOUR HAND CAN NOT BE HELD ANY LONGER AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN DESTINY

[GHOST] GOOD NIGHT FOR NOW--MAY BE ON LATER WITH UPDATE]

asells
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum