Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iran says OPEC members are not entitled to take their share of oil exports I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iran says OPEC members are not entitled to take their share of oil exports I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iran says OPEC members are not entitled to take their share of oil exports I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iran says OPEC members are not entitled to take their share of oil exports I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iran says OPEC members are not entitled to take their share of oil exports I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iran says OPEC members are not entitled to take their share of oil exports I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iran says OPEC members are not entitled to take their share of oil exports I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iran says OPEC members are not entitled to take their share of oil exports I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iran says OPEC members are not entitled to take their share of oil exports I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iran says OPEC members are not entitled to take their share of oil exports I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iran says OPEC members are not entitled to take their share of oil exports I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iran says OPEC members are not entitled to take their share of oil exports I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iran says OPEC members are not entitled to take their share of oil exports I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iran says OPEC members are not entitled to take their share of oil exports I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iran says OPEC members are not entitled to take their share of oil exports I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iran says OPEC members are not entitled to take their share of oil exports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iran says OPEC members are not entitled to take their share of oil exports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iran says OPEC members are not entitled to take their share of oil exports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iran says OPEC members are not entitled to take their share of oil exports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iran says OPEC members are not entitled to take their share of oil exports I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iran says OPEC members are not entitled to take their share of oil exports

Go down

Iran says OPEC members are not entitled to take their share of oil exports Empty Iran says OPEC members are not entitled to take their share of oil exports

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:05 pm

Iran says OPEC members are not entitled to take their share of oil exports

Iran says OPEC members are not entitled to take their share of oil exports 8516

OPEC logo

08/19/2018

Economy News Baghdad

A senior Iranian diplomat urged the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Secretary General to distance the Organization from the political orientation of some members and said no member should be allowed to control the share of another member of oil exports, the Oil Ministry said on Sunday.

"No country has the right to take the share of other members from oil production and exports under any circumstances, and the OPEC Ministerial Conference has not authorized any such actions," Kazim Ghareeb Abadi, Iran's permanent envoy to international organizations in Vienna, .

Iran has asked Opec to support it in the face of new US sanctions and has pointed out that it does not agree with the view of Saudi Arabia, which sees a potential need to increase world oil supplies.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=13307

Iran says OPEC members are not entitled to take their share of oil exports 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum