Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
International concern of Iran's "threats" in response to US sanctions I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
International concern of Iran's "threats" in response to US sanctions I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
International concern of Iran's "threats" in response to US sanctions I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
International concern of Iran's "threats" in response to US sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
International concern of Iran's "threats" in response to US sanctions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
International concern of Iran's "threats" in response to US sanctions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
International concern of Iran's "threats" in response to US sanctions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
International concern of Iran's "threats" in response to US sanctions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
International concern of Iran's "threats" in response to US sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
International concern of Iran's "threats" in response to US sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
International concern of Iran's "threats" in response to US sanctions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
International concern of Iran's "threats" in response to US sanctions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
International concern of Iran's "threats" in response to US sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
International concern of Iran's "threats" in response to US sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
International concern of Iran's "threats" in response to US sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
International concern of Iran's "threats" in response to US sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
International concern of Iran's "threats" in response to US sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
International concern of Iran's "threats" in response to US sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
International concern of Iran's "threats" in response to US sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
International concern of Iran's "threats" in response to US sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

International concern of Iran's "threats" in response to US sanctions

Go down

International concern of Iran's "threats" in response to US sanctions Empty International concern of Iran's "threats" in response to US sanctions

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:02 pm

International concern of Iran's "threats" in response to US sanctions

International concern of Iran's "threats" in response to US sanctions Image

11-08-2018 02:31 PM

International concern over Iran's threats to carry out terrorist operations around the world in response to US sanctions, ranging from the threat of navigation in the Gulf to its regional militias, is mounting with hostile missions to prepare for cyber attacks against Western and regional interests.

The threats were reflected as Iran maneuvers near the Strait of Hormuz in the Persian Gulf and tested a short-range anti-ship missile there, according to a US official. "

The Arabic word" The commander of US Central Command, General Joseph Fotel, confirmed during a press conference at the Pentagon Wednesday , That the Iranian naval exercises were a reaction to the new sanctions imposed by the administration of President Donald Trump.

He also said that 'Iran has the ability to develop naval mines and booby-trapped boats in this busy waterway'.

But he added that 'the United States and its allies have been trained on such a possibility and are fully prepared to deal with it.'

An Iranian missile test in the waters of the Arabian Gulf in March 2017 The
threat of navigation and oil exports
Iranian President Hassan Rowhani threatened to close the Strait of Hormuz against oil exports, followed by a threat to the commander of the Quds Force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, Qasim Soleimani, who said that 'the Red Sea is no longer safe' , Referring to the attack by the Huthi militias, backed by Tehran, an attack on two Saudi oil tankers.

"The Houthi attack on the Saudi oil tankers in the Bab al-Mandab Strait was at the request of the Revolutionary Guard," the Iranian Revolutionary Guards chief of operations, Nasir Shaabani, was quoted by Iranian agencies and newspapers as saying.

The validity of these threats is reinforced by the presence of the Iranian cargo ship Saviz in the Red Sea a year ago, which is transporting arms to the Huthi militias and supervising their boats that attack the oil tankers in Bab al-Mandab.

In addition to threats by Iranian President Hassan Rowhani and Qods Force commander of the Revolutionary Guards Foreign Operations Division Qassim Soleimani, the head of the National Security and Foreign Policy Committee of the Iranian parliament, Hishmatullah Feshat Bishah, launched more clear threats directed at Americans and Europeans. , That 'the European countries must maintain the nuclear agreement to protect their security'.

Attacks by Iranian militias and
warns European security reports of attacking Western forces in the region, especially in Iraq and Afghanistan, by militias and armed groups associated with Iran.

Taliban forces, particularly in Herat, Afghanistan, have become more active recently and have acquired new weapons from Iran.

In the Herat region and on the Afghan border with Iran, Italian troops have been stationed recently, as Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte announced after his meeting with US President Donald Trump that he is ready to take a tougher stance on Tehran's confrontation if new evidence proves that Iran's nuclear program is taking place. Expansion.

In Iraq, some militant groups backed and supervised by the Iranian Qods Force have announced they will target the interests of America and countries that support new sanctions against Iran.

Electronic attacks
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Cyber ​​security and intelligence experts have warned of cyber attacks that Iran might launch in retaliation for US-style sanctions similar to those of 2012-2014 targeting New York's dam, universities, banks, research centers and companies in America and Europe.

Norm Roll, former director of Iran's department in the office of the director of national intelligence, confirmed that Tehran would summon its electronic forces in response to the sanctions.

Protests in Iran
The renewed demonstrations in Iran, coupled with the imposition of the first round of US sanctions on the Iranian regime, drew the attention of many media and international analysts to the events in Iran.

Fox News reported that the government of Trump must continue to support the protests and declare support for the Iranian opposition movements.

One of the demonstrations in Iran
The Daily Mail newspaper saw protests by people in Iran as evidence of the regime as a whole, losing its popular legitimacy as protesters demanded regime change.

Many experts in think tanks and research think that Iran is on the brink of revolution and that the collapse of the regime is inevitable.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=170888

International concern of Iran's "threats" in response to US sanctions 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum