Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Al-Awadi: Washington is currently training 8000 calls for Syria to carry out terrorist operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Al-Awadi: Washington is currently training 8000 calls for Syria to carry out terrorist operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Al-Awadi: Washington is currently training 8000 calls for Syria to carry out terrorist operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al-Awadi: Washington is currently training 8000 calls for Syria to carry out terrorist operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Awadi: Washington is currently training 8000 calls for Syria to carry out terrorist operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Awadi: Washington is currently training 8000 calls for Syria to carry out terrorist operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Awadi: Washington is currently training 8000 calls for Syria to carry out terrorist operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Awadi: Washington is currently training 8000 calls for Syria to carry out terrorist operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Awadi: Washington is currently training 8000 calls for Syria to carry out terrorist operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Awadi: Washington is currently training 8000 calls for Syria to carry out terrorist operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Awadi: Washington is currently training 8000 calls for Syria to carry out terrorist operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Awadi: Washington is currently training 8000 calls for Syria to carry out terrorist operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Awadi: Washington is currently training 8000 calls for Syria to carry out terrorist operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Awadi: Washington is currently training 8000 calls for Syria to carry out terrorist operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Awadi: Washington is currently training 8000 calls for Syria to carry out terrorist operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Awadi: Washington is currently training 8000 calls for Syria to carry out terrorist operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Awadi: Washington is currently training 8000 calls for Syria to carry out terrorist operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Awadi: Washington is currently training 8000 calls for Syria to carry out terrorist operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Awadi: Washington is currently training 8000 calls for Syria to carry out terrorist operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Awadi: Washington is currently training 8000 calls for Syria to carry out terrorist operations in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Al-Awadi: Washington is currently training 8000 calls for Syria to carry out terrorist operations in Iraq

Go down

Al-Awadi: Washington is currently training 8000 calls for Syria to carry out terrorist operations in Iraq Empty Al-Awadi: Washington is currently training 8000 calls for Syria to carry out terrorist operations in Iraq

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:06 am

Al-Awadi: Washington is currently training 8000 calls for Syria to carry out terrorist operations in Iraq %D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4-660x330

Al-Awadi: Washington is currently training 8000 calls for Syria to carry out terrorist operations in Iraq

(Independent) ... The deputy representative of the coalition of state law, Ferdos Al-Awadi said that the United States is currently training 8,000 preachers in Syria to carry out terrorist operations in Iraq, warning of the fall of areas if the government did not take preventive action.

Al-Awadi said in a statement received by the Independent on Monday that "there is a US plan to reorganize a supporter and his help to occupy some of the northern and western regions of the country and flood Iraq with a new war and economic exhaustion." Noting that "America takes advantage of the concerns of the blocks to form a government to implement this scheme."

"All US moves are fully consistent with the information announced by the popular crowd that US planes are landing on areas and camps where there is a terrorist organization," she said, adding that "America's most important ally is Turkey, whose ruling party has admitted to having evidence of America providing air support to the organization. And is currently training 8,000 Daheshi in northern Syria to carry out terrorist operations in Iraq and Syria. "

"There are reports that the American air force is making on the Iraqi-Syrian borders a safe area for those who are training them," she said, adding that she was surprised by the Iraqi government's silence and not addressing these issues as a way to escape the embarrassment and not have the ability to ask. America for these news and the reason for the bombing of the crowd and try to weaken it to attenuate the Iraqi border with Syria and facilitate the movement of people from Iraq to Syria and vice versa. "

Al-Awadi called on the government to "show courage in confronting this plan and ending the American presence that protects the oppressor and targets the liberals of the heroic popular crowd, because to keep this presence is to put Iraq in a planned plot to harvest thousands of Iraqis in the target areas and keep their cities silent, As well as the sons of our armed forces and the popular crowd, "considering that" Iraq is facing a great sedition, greater than the sedition of 2014, which was the result of the fall of the Western provinces, however, and if the government did not take preventive measures will fall Iraq the same problem that led to the fall of these areas. (End)

https://bit.ly/2Mn6eXq

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum