Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION!

+44
katt
Squanky
ClermontThinker
Peppermint Patti
IL62881
Siaya
RoxieGirl
jt236
Terbo56
zoro
WilliamB
1alaskan
Nav
me2
red88lx
trebor1859
Brian108
june29300
steamer
psquires
edithslurry
CharlieBoi
tje
rvdaddy5
stevejss1
Madge
councy
Farodeluz
DOUBLE B 65
RayT
HezekiaH
mitkire
dinarling77
dinargirlk
openmind
Rich Queen
fridayh
czinser
ddf1984
crispysocks
crisisdoc
onelife
AZhombre
TheBeav
48 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! Empty Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION!

Post by TheBeav Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:12 am

OKIE called it for 9/28/11 -The dropping of the rate - Banks preparing as we speak!!!!! groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance

Last edited by TheBeav on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! Empty 'nuff said

Post by AZhombre Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:35 am

[..okie oil man] after tommorow night we won't have to worry about anything anymore!
AZhombre
AZhombre

Back to top Go down

Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! Empty Re: Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION!

Post by onelife Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:38 am

I hope it is done

onelife

Back to top Go down

Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! Empty Re: Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION!

Post by TheBeav Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:51 am

onelife wrote:I hope it is done

BELIEVE!!!! Hope is like a weak wish compared to the power of KNOWING!
!!! ☀ Ilikeyou
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crisisdoc Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:54 am

Excuse me...but, where is the confirmation?

crisisdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by crispysocks Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:58 am

AZhombre wrote:[..okie oil man] after tommorow night we won't have to worry about anything anymore!

no offense but didn't he say that two friday's ago about last friday?

crispysocks

Back to top Go down

Post by ddf1984 Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:23 am

I've lost count of the times that this was supposed to be a done deal. Don't bash me at all. I'm not blaming okie or bulldog or anyone on here for trying to "lie" to us. It's just one of those things I've accepted as, I'll just wait until it happens instead of riding the emotional hype.......again shame

ddf1984

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:48 am

I do not see this Okie post anywhere on this site. Are you people twisting the truth
AGAIN!!!

Blessings, CZ

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by fridayh Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:58 am

THANK THE LORD!!!! AFTER I GIVE HIM MY 10% I AM GOING TO TAKE CARE OF MY FAMILY AND HELP THE POOR!!! AMEN!!!!!!

fridayh

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:58 am

czinser wrote:I do not see this Okie post anywhere on this site. Are you people twisting the truth
AGAIN!!!

Blessings, CZ

Nope. I was there when he said it. And I concur.

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:02 am

Good Evening Dear Rich Queen,

We miss you.

Please tell me where this message is posted? I did not find it in any catagory.
Thanks

Shalom
CZ

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:06 am

WE WILL KNOW WITHIN THE HOUR WHEN CBI UPDATES...THANKS OKIE.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:07 am

They keep telling us we will see it at the bank first.

Blessings, CZ

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBeav Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:09 am

openmind wrote:WE WILL KNOW WITHIN THE HOUR WHEN CBI UPDATES...THANKS OKIE.

Not sure if the rates will be dropped exactly when CBI opens. Who said that's the way it works? The rate can pop at ANY moment. So this is not the only "tell" to look for. JMHO
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:11 am

TheBeav wrote:
openmind wrote:WE WILL KNOW WITHIN THE HOUR WHEN CBI UPDATES...THANKS OKIE.

Not sure if the rates will be dropped exactly when CBI opens. Who said that's the way it works? The rate can pop at ANY moment. So this is not the only "tell" to look for. JMHO

You are absolutely correct.

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:11 am

czinser wrote:Good Evening Dear Rich Queen,

We miss you.

Thanks

Shalom
CZ

Don't know if it got posted in the Forum. I happened to be present in chat when he said it.

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:16 am

czinser wrote:They keep telling us we will see it at the bank first.

Blessings, CZ

NO BANK OR INSTITUTION ON THE PLANET CAN PUBLICLY REVALUE THE IRAQI DINAR UNTIL THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ HAS PUBLICLY ANNOUNCED IT.

YES IT MAY POP ANY DAY. BUT THIS ISN'T THE RAPTURE. IT CANT HAPPEN AT ANY MOMENT.

THE CBI ANNOUNCES DAILY RATES AT NOON. THEY CAN ANNOUNCE THE RATE AS 1170 FOR THE DAY AND THEN THEY CAN MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE RV THE SAME DAY AS WELL.

BUT IN THAT CASE, IT CAN ONLY MATERIALIZE THE NEXT DAY. THIS IS WHAT KUWAIT DID WHEN THEY RI-ED. THEY ANNOUNCED IT ONE DAY AND IT MATERIALIZED THE NEXT OPEN BUSINESS DAY.

http://articles.latimes.com/1991-03-24/news/mn-1395_1_kuwaiti-banks

NOTICE THE ANTICIPATORY NOTIONS IN THE ARTICLE.

Last edited by openmind on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:23 am; edited 4 times in total

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:18 am

Then this is why we are being told that we will see it at the banks instead of CBI.

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinargirlk Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:23 am

They can do it whenever they want. I was told they CAN do it when they want to. When Kuwait revaled, they had an auction that day - said it wasn't going to reval - did it the same day... all of a sudden the rate was changed... DRAMATICALLY. (Is my understanding from reputable personal financial source.)

Global currency exchanges would show it immediately upon RV.

Let's be positive... and wait and see. PRAY FOR AN RV!!!!

Last edited by dinargirlk on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total

dinargirlk

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:24 am

dinargirlk wrote:They can do it whenever they want. When Kuwait revaled, they bhad an auction that day - said it wasn't going to reval - did it the same day... all of a sudden the rate was changed... DRAMATICALLY.

Global currency exchanges would show it immediately upon RV.

Let's be positive... and wait and see. PRAY FOR AN RV!!!!

OH YES IM QUITE POSITIVE ABOUT IT! I REALLY WANT THIS. I WAS JUST SAYING HOW I BELIEVE IT WILL GO DOWN!

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:46 am

EXACTLY!

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:48 am

GO OKIE!

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:49 am

I am ready for the RV TODAY!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Okie!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:58 am

have another glass of koolaid

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! Empty Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION!

Post by RayT Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:03 am

Hey openmind:

I agree with you that "NO BANK OR INSTITUTION ON THE PLANET CAN PUBLICLY REVALUE THE IRAQI DINAR UNTIL THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ HAS PUBLICLY ANNOUNCED IT."

In addition, there is no way any bank will have the new rate before the CBI since the CBI generates the new rate...

It is my understanding that the CBI can update the new rate at any time (24/7)...

You cannot necessarily compare the pending RV of the IQD to the RV of the KWD because the technology is far more advanced today...

RayT

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:08 am

yeah. it's a screwed up. (the technology)

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DOUBLE B 65 Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:22 am

[quote="Rich Queen"]
czinser wrote:Good Evening Dear Rich Queen,

We miss you.

Thanks

Shalom
CZ

Don't know if it got posted in the Forum. I happened to be present in chat when he said it.

Well, since most of us can not get into chat, I assume you wouldn't mind copying and pasting that statement from Okie !

DOUBLE B

DOUBLE B 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Farodeluz Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:32 am

Sept.27,2011

BULLDOG75

[Bulldog75] WE HAVE NEW ON BOARD CHATTSTERS SINCE AN HOUR AGO. THIS IS THE PROCESS WE WILL DO. THERE WILL BE NO Q AND A AFTERWARDS BY ANY WINGMEN PLEASE. THERE WILL BE TWO POSTS. FIRST, THE ONE FROM THIS MORNING. THEN, A SECOND POST UPDATE ON WHAT HAS TRANSPIRED TONIGHT NEAR 11:30AM CST. HOLD TYPING PLEASE.

[..OKIE OIL MAN] SIC EM BULLDOG

[Bulldog75] PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. RE-POST OF TODAY. [Bulldog75] 12:45PM EST: THIS RATE POST SHOULD BE DONE BY THURSDAY EVENING, AT THE LATEST. IMHO, ITS VERY IMPORTANT FOR US TO STAY COOL, CALM, COLLECTED. WE ARE OPTIMISTIC AND POSTIVE. THE RATE SHOULD EASILY "DROP IN" BETWEEN NOW AND THE NEXT 48 HOURS. WHAT WE THINK IS WHERE ONE IS. LETS IMPLEMENT THE LAWS OF ATTRACTION AND BRING THE RATE HOME. THERE ARE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE WHICH PREVAIL. POSITIVE THINKING BRINGS POSITIVE RESULTS. WHY WOULD ANYONE THINK OR GO NEGATIVE AT THIS POINT? WE ARE WHAT WE THINK. WE HAVE COME TOO FAR. LET'S REJOICE AND BRING OUR GIFTS HOME. FOR THE KING OF KINGS HAS SPOKEN NOW THRU ME FOR I AM THE MESSENGER. OUR GIFTS COME. WE ARE CHOSEN. NEVER FORGET THIS. YOU KNOW WHO HAS BROUGHT YOU THIS FAR; FOR IT IS NOT US BY OURSELF. THE OMNIPOTENT POWER OF THE HEAVENS ARE ABOUT TO DELIVER TO US 'THE WEALTH OF ALL WEALTHS' AND THE GLORY OF THE HEAVENS. IS THIS A TEST OF ONE'S FAITH? NEVER MISTAKE, WE ARE CHOSEN TO BE HERE. WHEN WE FULLY BELIEVE IN OUR HEARTS, SO SHALL WE RECEIVE. KNOW THIS; OUR GIFTS OF LOVE & CURRENCY COME. FOR THE TRUE GIFT OF LOVE IS IN OUR HEARTS; NOT IN OUR POCKETS. THOSE WHO HAVE THE GOOD HEARTS TO GIVE 10% OF THEIR GROSS PROCEEDS TO THE KINGDOM SHALL BE FULLY REWARDED BOTH IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH. BE PATIENT AND KNOW OUR GIFTS COME OH SO VERY SOON. NEVER DOUBT THIS. BELIEVE NOW; FOR HE MADE US IN HIS IMAGE. LET US STAY AND REMAIN POSITIVE. BELIEVE AND KNOW THIS. I AM THE MESSENGER. BELIEVE AND WE SHALL RECEIVE. AMEN.

[..OKIE OIL MAN] AMEN--NOW HURRY UP WITH THE OTHER POST I AM ABOUT TO WET MY PANTS

[Bulldog75] NEW POST UPDATE FROM THIS AFTERNOON. WE HAVE RUMORED INTEL FROM A VERY RELIABLE PREVIOUS SOURCE STATING THAT THE RATE POST WAS TO HAVE HAPPENED TUESDAY.

[Bulldog75] THE RATE WAS NOT ACTIVATED DUE TO KUWAIT BEING UPSET OVER THE IQD RATE. KUWAIT WAS UPSET WITH THE IQD RATE BEING HIGHER THAN THEIR KWD. KUWAIT WOULD NOT SIGN OFF. IMF PRESSURED KUWAIT TO SIGN OFF ON THE RELEASE PAPERWORK OR BE PLACED ON SANCTIONS. OUR RELIABLE INTEL REPORTS THAT THE NEW RATES SHOULD POST SOMETIMES TODAY, WED, SEPT. 28.

[Bulldog75] THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR ATTENTION. WE ARE ALL BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. THANKS TO OKIE, OUR WINGMEN, MODS, STAFF AND YOU ALL. YOU ARE WONDERFUL. WE GIVE PRAISE AND THANKS FOR EVERYONE AND THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS. GOOD NIGHT FROM BULLDOG75. AMEN.

[Bulldog75] AMEN. WE ARE HAPPY AND BLESSED.
Farodeluz
Farodeluz

Back to top Go down

Post by RayT Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:53 am

Hey TheBeav:

Okie had recently stated in the Okie Chat Room that he will know about 30 minutes in advance to when the RV is about happened and would not post it until he had verifiable proof...

So when you post: "OKIE called it for 9/28/11 -The dropping of the rate - Banks preparing as we speak!!!!!" is this truly coming from Okie? If so, please provide the proof that is isn't just another hyped up rumor....

RayT

Back to top Go down

Post by councy Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:47 am

Here we go again RayT ! Your name shouldnt be Ray .... but Thomas

councy

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:12 pm

Of course it's from OKIE!

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RayT Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:35 pm

Hey councy:

What is unfair about my question?

As you must know, Okie has called the RV numerous times in the past and each time it has never panned out...

He recently stated in the Chat Room that he will now only call the RV when he can confirm it first...

Now that he appears that he has once again called the RV, this time for today, I just asked if he has shared the proof...

RayT

Back to top Go down

Post by crisisdoc Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:48 pm

Where is the verification of this? Again, we read 'rumors' not facts, or the over used IMHO. Jesus did show his proof to Thomas!

crisisdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by RayT Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:56 pm

Hey crisisdoc:

Verification that Okie even said this or verification that the RV has even happened?

Keep in mind, his statement was not a rumor or Intel, it was a commitment on his part based on the number of times that he had called the RV and each time it never panned out...

Give me the benefit of your doubt for a minute, if Okie stated this as I have said, should he be responsible for his statement to the Chat Room in providing that proof?

RayT

Back to top Go down

Post by councy Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:01 pm

Fairness has nothing to do with my statement. Again, here you go ! Proof ... Accountability ... right ? Yet, you state repeatedly that you only listen to Randy ... THEN GO LISTEN TO RANDY. ! My God, it's like banging your head over and over on a brick wall and wondering why your bleeding.... Either you are part of the solution or part of the problem. You have two choices : go away or shut up

councy

Back to top Go down

Post by Madge Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 pm

So has CBI opened yet for the rate to drop in?

Madge

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:06 pm

Madge wrote: So has CBI opened yet for the rate to drop in?

Nope, they are sleeping in Baghdad right now. They already had an auction for Wednesday. Now we will see if they make this announcement on Thursday.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Madge Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:10 pm

Thanks Openmind! That clears up some of the confusion! Hope the rest of the day is cleared up too!

Madge

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:12 pm

RAYT!! YES AND YES. Yes Okie did make that statement and I have it somewhere in my stack and yes any man should be responsible for his statements about what he will and will not do. That has nothing to do with dinar rumors, it's the fiber of who you are so I agree with RayT 100%
So I hope Okie is right and that his word is his bond. One thing about it in less then 12 hours it will fact, right or wrong. God Bless

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RayT Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:13 pm

Hey crisisdoc:

What does having Randy as my primary source have to do with my question?

Because Okie has many times called the RV mistakenly, I found it very refreshing that he made the statement that he would not call the RV again until he had verifiable proof...

Apparently, for some unknown reason to me, you don't like my question as if you're threatened by it for some reason...

If you're not aware of Okie's statement, that is fine, but why be so defensive and why the attitude?

RayT

Back to top Go down

Post by RayT Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:21 pm

Hey stevejss1:

Many thanks for your comments!

Unfortunately, in this forum there are just too many in here who get very defensive anytime someone questions or challenges anything regarding Okie...

All my comments or questions have been done respectively, but some of these guys have such an attitude with anyone who would question Okie must has an agenda...

RayT

Back to top Go down

Post by RayT Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:23 pm

Hey openmind:

Where do you get the idea that people in Bagdad are now sleeping?

Do realize that the bulk of the work that Parliament does is done in the evenings (as late as 2am) because of the heat...

RayT

Back to top Go down

Post by councy Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:26 pm

I believe OPENMIND was refering to the CBI auctions. They are closed for the 28th.

councy

Back to top Go down

Post by rvdaddy5 Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:30 pm

same ole....same ole 🇳🇴

rvdaddy5

Back to top Go down

Post by tje Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:32 pm

Personally I've heard Okie on the calls and think he sounds like just about the most sincere, sweetest guy in the world. I'd love to meet him. But for everyone who praises him month after month and thanks him with all the glory usually reserved for an Alabama, oops Oklahoma, football coach or other highly respected guys, I just have to say: What info? What intel?

Not one time has his call of the RV ever been right! So I would really really appreciate it if he stopped being so darn sure that what people were telling him was so spot on and then passing it on to people he knows hang on his every word (for some strange reason)!

Sure we can hit the delete button but obviously we're all way too much of "hopium" addicts to do that!

I just think that if a person puts themselves out there as an authority they might want to actually back it up with actual fact.

Thanks.

tje

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBoi Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:33 pm

TheBeav wrote:OKIE called it for 9/28/11 -The dropping of the rate - Banks preparing as we speak!!!!! groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance

This I must see!!!!!

CharlieBoi

Back to top Go down

Post by edithslurry Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:39 pm

WHEN WAS IT CALLED?

edithslurry

Back to top Go down

Post by RayT Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:42 pm

Hey tje:

I agree with you regarding Okie, but with being said, too many put these so-called "Gurus" on a pedestal when it is not earned...

As a result, when anyone questions or challenges the Intel, some get very defensive and respond with an attitude...

RayT

Back to top Go down

Post by crisisdoc Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:43 pm

Hey Ray,

My comments are NOT in reference to what you have said...

crisisdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by psquires Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:38 pm

Woahhhh!

Does everyone really come hear just to read rumors? That is probably a mass behaviour study that should be taken up by a University somewhere! I kind of was hoping that when this site started it would be different from the others and just provide intel without all the made-up stuff! Has OOM really degraded to "rumor mill" status? Is there no one who knows what is going on?

Also, everyone sure seems to have a ready interpretation of what other people say or mean! How about we just let the person who said it, explain it! I don't see why so many people feel like they have to jump in here and try to provide excuses, interpretations, and translations regarding what other people say! Can't they speak for themselves?

Finally, I think most people here need to stop being so intellectually lazy! The "gurus" and many other people here and on other sites often make up stuff that is absolutely untrue! Who knows why? I guess they do, but none-the-less there are a lot of fabrications published and each of us, as responsible, intelligent adults, should be verifying, validating, or debunking based on our own research into the issues. So many people seem to be following blindly, even stupidly sometimes, the statements that others make on these Dinar sites! Gather your senses folks! Open your brains and do some thinking of your own once in a while!

Last edited by psquires on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
psquires
psquires

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum