Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

WSOMN Thursday Drama 4/26/18

Go down

WSOMN Thursday Drama   4/26/18 Empty WSOMN Thursday Drama 4/26/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:50 am

TED1016
Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, You know my heart better than anyone on this planet. You know I fight discouragement tooth and nail every hour of the day because I know this will happen. Heck it has to happen because our country is going down the proverbial toilet if it does not. In that manner You know I believe we are the ones who can save our world. With Your help and guidance Father.

Dear Lord God Almighty, if it be Your will help those among our group who are starting to believe the wild stories being poured into us on a regular bases by people who are either doubters themselves of just being fed false information to pass on to desperate people. If today is the day for us then we pass all the glory to You for standing by us through the storm. Our hope is built on nothing less.

I see we are still on the any moment situation still. Now I knew this time frame of silence was coming but when I see my friends having problems making it I get worried about them. Trust me I know what total frustration is really like. We just have to stick together and remember “this too will pass” I still see the nay-sayers have not given up their attempts to bring us down. Don’t let them!

Sleep well my friends, I truly believe our blessings will be received this month and possibly within the next few days. Am I saying I am right? No, just stating things I see from my point of view. “Our Destiny Awaits” Keep that thought on your mind as the day passes. .

Sunni Daze
PLEASE DO NOT BRING ITEMS FROM TNT THAT ARE ONLY POSTED IN THEIR ROOM

Sunni Daze
WE ASK THAT OUR MEMBERS NOT TAKE INFO TO OTHER ROOMS ALSO THANKS

Littlejim
Suni a quick question. Can we bring in TNT posts that are in the public section referenced in tweets...Thanks

rusdav
I made the mistake of reading the TNT cliff notes for the middle of January, February, March and April this morning. Each set of notes say they want this to happen 'by the end of the month'. It's like copy and paste except that they slide a new date in for the new month that they have been told it 'needs to happen by'. It was a wake up for me as to how gullible I really am

drl
Rusday: current events support what TNT is saying!

adminbill wrote
1h ago
RUESDAY - I MADE A CHOICE OVER TWO YEARS AGO NOT TO LISTEN TO ANY CALLS THAT HAPPEN MORE THAN ONCE A MONTH OR READ ANY NOTES FROM THOSE CALLS EVER. WHY? BECAUSE I EXPERIENCED WHAT YOU JUST DISCOVERED BACK THEN.AT THAT POINT I OPEN WSOMN. YOU CAN READ AND LISTEN TO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BUT YOUR FRIENDS HERE WILL SET YOU STRAIGHT.

CANTAP wrote
1h ago
We know there is disinfo out there. As far as I'm aware, no one, and I mean no one, has the date and rate.

adminbill wrote
1h ago
FOLKS, I BELIEVE THAT MOST EVERYONE IS PROVIDING YOU WITH THE BEST INFORMATION THEY HAVE. I ALSO BELIEVE THAT THE BIG THREE, TNT, BRUCE AND FRANK26 HAVE THEIR HEARTS IN THE RIGHT PLACE. BUT I CAN TELL YOU FROM EXPERIENCE THAT INFO MYSELF AND OTHERS RECEIVE MANY TIMES BACK EACH OTHER UP. I CHOOSE NOT TO SHARE FOR THE MOST PART BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN MISLED (NOT INTENTIONALLY MOST OF THE TIME) SO MANY TIMES I PREFER TO SPEAK INDIRECTLY THROUGH COLOR CODES RATHER THAN DETAILED INFORMATION.

Sandnsea wrote
1h ago
I’m trying to go on the articles coming out of Iraq- displaying what they want us now to see

And the good news is - we are still green

CANDYKISSES wrote
14h ago
The pale green looks slightly brighter today. Is it wishful thinking?

adminbill wrote
14h ago
SAME COLOR AS YESTERDAY. REMEMBER YOU WANT DARK GREEN

STAG1 wrote
14h ago
bill you must have heard some great news to bypass orange and Red colors if i'm reading the color chart correctly?

Footer wrote
14h ago
Admin Bill thanks for the updates and glad you must be feeling better, but I bet you would be marvelous with dark green

Mel Money wrote
13h ago
I think everyone is reporting what they have and the color is green and i love it

Greenrage wrote
10h ago
Thanks AdminBill.. Green works for me Smile Glad you feel well enough to be here today..

Ladyz wrote
9h ago
Great color. Now we just need a lot darker shade.

LaJolla wrote
13h ago
Anybody know how Speedy is doing since yesterday?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum