Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!

5 posters

Go down

POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  Empty POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:00 pm

POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  5ad3e64711c40

POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 19-Apr-2018 19:22:04

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  Bullshit-button
Subject: TOUGH WEEK
Date: Thu, April 19, 2018 7:01 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  Raw
HI ALL

WE JUST RECEIVED THE WONDERFUL NEWS THAT WE CAN NOT HAVE OUR FUNDS UNTIL NEXT WEEK.

POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  Giphy
THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH BUT WE CAN NOT PUSH THESE BANKERS UNLESS WE WANT MORE DELAYS. SO WE ARE ABSOLUTELY BESIDE OURSELVES NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO OR WHERE TO TURN TO FOR HELP BESIDES YOU. WE WERE HOPING A WEALTHY INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS A BIT EXTRA ON THE SIDE WOULD PONY UP A LITTLE AND KEEP ALL OF US ALIVE, BUT NOBODY HAS STEPPED UP TO SUPPORT THIS EFFORT.

SO NOW IN THE CHINA MORNING, ONE OF OUR TEAM MEMBERS WHO JUST HAD A BABY, IS BEING EVICTED. THEY WILL BE ON THE STREET SOMETIME TONIGHT WITH THEIR BABY OF FEW MONTHS.

POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  Internet-fraud-sign
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO HELP. THE LANDLORDS IN CHINA ARE NOT AS FORGIVING AS THEY ARE HERE, AND THEY HAVE USED UP ALL THE POSSIBILITIES THEY HAVE. THEY TOO WERE WAITING ON THESE FUNDS.

CLOSER TO HOME, FOOD AND SHELTER ISSUES ARE FIRST AND FOREMOST HERE AND AGAIN WE HAVE ZERO TO FEED OURSELVES WITH. IF YOU CAN HELP THIS IS A GOOD TIME. AND IF ANYBODY RICH IS READING THIS….WELL YOU UNDERSTAND I HOPE.

THE RV MONEY IS TO BE RELEASED TODAY BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY CONFIRMATION OF THAT AS YET SO I CAN NOT TELL YOU ANYTHING THERE. I DO HOPE IT IS SO AS THERE WOULD BE SOME FUNDS INCOMING FROM THAT DIRECTION.

MUCH THANKS

GOD BLESS

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  Internet-fraud-sign
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  2245507099POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  Empty Re: POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!

Post by roxy22222222 Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:22 pm

Once again Jerzy, get a real damn job! You're nothing but a lying scumbag beggar! ayestu
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  Empty Re: POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:31 pm

Jerzy wrote:I CHECKED MY MAIL BUT NO PAPERWORK YET, SO PROBABLY TOMORROW IT WILL COME

Paperwork by mail? LMAO! Not by special courier or at the bank, or lawyers to sign? Jerzy couldn't sell his car because he badly needed it for all the running back and forth he needed to do. Now he waits for the mailman? LOL

There is the set up for tomorrow when Jerzy brings forth the "Banksters" screwed him again, and of course, some bill of his or his team member is due, someone needs shelter, or they ran out of diapers. The regular Thursday begging email to Hobie for posting.

Jerzy wrote:THE BANKERS AND LAWYERS ARE BUSY BEAVERS GETTING THINGS DONE

Wait!!! The bankers are the ones stopping it. LMAO!

http://www.oom2.com/t54519-poofness-for-apr-18-midweek-by-zap-the-lying-internet-panhandler

When someone is this predictable, RED FLAGS fly right to the top of the mast!

It's Thursday...The day Jerzy says the banks failed and they can't do it by the weekend and he needs massive money to get through the weekend.

It's every Thursday!

POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  4086512880

POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:40 am

Yep pretty much ... this idiot isn't even entertaining, at least I get a laugh of of some of the other idjits.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  2805820865  POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  2805820865  POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  2805820865  POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:58 am

I have no food...Momma and baby being thrown out on their ear...can't heat my apartment...old Mary needs her O2 tank or she'll suffocate...does this charlatan have any non-destitute friends at all?  Seems like his laptop and internet connection always seem to work just fine (except when his laptop explodes, or the cabal fries his hard drive)...PayPal always working just fine...but can't find a morsel to eat...must have sustenance...can't breathe, need oxygen...it's so cold, need a radiator...but the bankers will come through - next week...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:35 pm

He needs to go apologize to a tree for wasting the oxygen it worked so hard to produce. Better yet, offer himself as fertilizer to it.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  2805820865  POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  2805820865  POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  2805820865  POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum