Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler

3 posters

Go down

POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  Empty POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:18 pm

POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  5ad3e64711c40

POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" 4-18-18
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 18-Apr-2018 22:05:04

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  Bull-350b
Subject: MIDWEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" 4-18-18
Date: Wed, April 18, 2018 8:40 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  Giphy
HI ALL

DO WE HAVE OUR DIPLOMAS YET? AFTER ALL, WE DID FAITHFULLY ATTEND THE UNIVERSITY OF WAITING WITH THAT AS A MAJOR. AND WE DID MINORS IN PATIENCE AND PERSEVERANCE TOO WITH A 4.0 AVERAGE. I CHECKED MY MAIL BUT NO PAPERWORK YET, SO PROBABLY TOMORROW IT WILL COME.

THERE IS LITTLE TO SAY AT THE MOMENT AS ALL IS IN PROGRESS AND WE ARE ALL JUST SITTING HERE WAITING FOR THE RESULTS. THE BANKERS AND LAWYERS ARE BUSY BEAVERS GETTING THINGS DONE, AND I AM SURE THEY ARE DOING A GOOD JOB OF IT AND ALL IS BEING DONE CORRECTLY.

THERE HAVE BEEN MANY TRANSACTIONS THAT I KNOW ABOUT WHERE SOME MIS-STEP OCCURRED OR SOME COMPLIANCE ISSUE WAS NOT ADDRESSED PROPERLY AND THAT EVENTUALLY KILLED THE DEAL AND DESTROYED LIVES. ONE LITTLE THING CAN CRASH MONTHS OF WORK IS WHAT I HAVE SEEN ALL TO OFTEN SO I AM VERY GRATEFUL THESE GUYS ARE DOING THINGS RIGHT.

OTHER SISTER ORGANIZATIONS WE HAVE RELATIONSHIPS WITH HAVE ALSO REPORTED THE SAME TODAY FROM THEIR SIDE, SO I HAVE GOOD CONFIDENCE WE HAVE BROKEN THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE AND WILL BE GETTING TO THE WORK AHEAD NOW.

THIS IS THE VERY GOOD NEWS THAT I SHARE WITH YOU THIS WEEK. OUR EFFORTS HAVE BEEN REWARDED AND ALL OF US ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BUSY AND MAKING A DIFFERENCE.

I JUST HOPE THE FUNDS MAKE IT INTO OUR ACCOUNTS BEFORE THE WEEKEND. IF ALL GOES RIGHT THEY WILL.

BESIDES THIS TERRIBLY MUNDANE NEWS IT ALSO APPEARS THAT THE LAZY RV IS ALSO ABOUT TO CRACK OPEN AND GET STARTED FOR ALL THE SMALLER GROUPS. THE LARGER ONES ARE A DIFFERENT STORY. MANY OF THEM HAVE ALREADY BEEN PAID BUT FUNDS ON HOLD FOR THE MOMENT UNTIL THAT RELEASE IS EFFECTED.

POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  Yeah-right

SO THESE BITS OF NEWS ARE WHAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR, AND WE SHALL GET OFFICE SPACE NOW TO START THE FORMAL PROCESS.

OUR GREAT THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT WITHOUT WHICH WE WOULD BE HARD PRESSED TO ACCOMPLISH THIS PART OF THE TASK. PLEASE KNOW WE ARE NOT OUT OF THE WOODS QUITE YET, BUT WE ARE OUT OF THE DEEP JUNGLE.

GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU SAFE. MUCH THANKS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  XT5P0xr3oUJM1xNH5S
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
APRIL 18, 2018
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2018

POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  Internet-fraud-sign
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  Internet-fraud-sign
Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  2245507099POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  Empty Re: POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler

Post by RamblerNash Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:46 pm

Jerzy wrote:I CHECKED MY MAIL BUT NO PAPERWORK YET, SO PROBABLY TOMORROW IT WILL COME

Paperwork by mail? LMAO! Not by special courier or at the bank, or lawyers to sign? Jerzy couldn't sell his car because he badly needed it for all the running back and forth he needed to do. Now he waits for the mailman? LOL

There is the set up for tomorrow when Jerzy brings forth the "Banksters" screwed him again, and of course, some bill of his or his team member is due, someone needs shelter, or they ran out of diapers. The regular Thursday begging email to Hobie for posting.

Jerzy wrote:THE BANKERS AND LAWYERS ARE BUSY BEAVERS GETTING THINGS DONE

Wait!!! The bankers are the ones stopping it. LMAO!

POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  Empty Re: POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:13 am

so your last message asked for help because your electricity was shut off...now 2 days later you're looking to open an office?  You know, you've mentioned opening an office for years now, and handling all of the administrative prep for all of this global goodwill work - where is that money coming from, Jerzy?
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum