Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance  1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance  1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance  1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance  1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance  1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance  1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance  1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance  1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance  1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance  1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance  1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance  1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance  1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance  1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance  1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance  1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance  1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance  1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance  1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance  1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance 1/31/18

3 posters

Go down

Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance  1/31/18 Empty Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance 1/31/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:07 pm

https://www.facebook.com/backroomknox/posts/887833828008334

Cognitive dissonance:

Is the mental discomfort (psychological stress) experienced by a person who simultaneously holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values.

Final Update before Jury gives its verdict

Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf & Randall Keith Beane vs The United States of America

The Department of Justice introduced last minute evidence regarding arrest warrants.

Mr. Beane, on cross asked the witness, "Is it common practice to hold a person without a warrant?"

The documents appeared to show that they did not find out who Mr. Beane was until 11 of July, but did not have a warrant until 12 of July.

It appeared the Defense was trying to hang the witness by showing inconsistencies in the arrest records, but that strategy failed. At least in the courtroom. A paper trail may have been the strategy.

There were problems with the arrest warrants, including the wrong sex, and wrong state.

The prosecution was back on their game today. They did use tactics that reminded me of the OJ Simpson Trial: "If it doesn't fit you must acquit." In this case the state used dirty tactics. For example, they said Tucci-Jarraf wanted to be internet famous. They said she did this in greed, but Tucci-Jarraf has never taken any money from this case nor the people she works for in cleaning up the banking system.

Where cognitive dissonance comes in for me, is that I believe the Jury will find both defendants guilty. For Mr. Beane, I believe he has a few inconsistencies that make his testimony not believable.

Mr. Bean was labeled as a possible gang member on the records, but I personally never heard testimony as to what gang or any gang.

In another twist, there was a document that Mr. Bean was to be released on ROR, his own reconnaissance. Meaning no bail, he just signs, and he is released. He was never released. The document was signed by the Magistrate.

There was some cat fighting between the prosecutors and defense regarding the UCC documents, but this was not in front of the Jury or Judge. Ultimately the Judge overruled any objections and let the documents into record. So the Jury will be able to see them.

The entire trial the prosecution called the UCC documents “gobbly gook.”

The documents contain records where the US Government was foreclosed upon.

Prosecution snarled to the Jury that the UCC documents stated, “The government is no more and the people closed on it.”

Too much info for this post to get into. You will just have to search them out. I bet someone will post a link to them in the comments.

Defendant Tucci called FBI agent Still to the stand. She got him to admit sending documents to the Prosecution, but that same documentation appeared to have never been given to the Defense.

The Rule 29 motion to dismiss the case was not granted to the Defense, as that is a high hurdle to overcome. A motion to dismiss favors the non moving party. The non moving party in this situation was the State.

We learned that Mr. Bean wrote a friend, from his past job, a $50,000 check. This was just after getting the social security account money, and a memo on the check said “gratitude.” This was a sad situation because the testimony discussed her late husband, and how he financially helped out Mr. Beane in the past. The check was never cashed.

It was this witness that Mr. Beane told the money was from a lawsuit settlement and not the “Secret accounts.”

At the time Defendant Mr. Beane was making $144,000 a year at his job.

Prosecution stated to the Jury that Mr. Beane knew he did not work for or earn this money.

In closing arguments, Ms. Tucci-Jarraf stated that no one has ever audited the Federal reserve, at least privately. She also stated that FBI Agents and other three letter orgs are being misled by the Federal Reserve. She went on to say that there are “armaments” against people like Defendant Beane [FBI, police etc.] but there are no armaments against the banks, and that no one knows the inner workings of banks except high level figures.

My personal Cognitive Dissonance is that they will both be found guilty, due to the Jury following the specific elements given by the Judge [the law]. But I believe she is a good person and her testimony is credible. She surrounds herself with good people.

Ms. Tucci-Jarraf has a chance to be found innocent, but the elements are getting in the way. If I were on the Jury I would find her Not Guilty. I struggle with Mr. Beane, as some of his testimony was wishy washy, even if he is a good person.

If they both want to be let off scott free, the Jury must nullify.

Jury nullification occurs when a jury returns a verdict of "Not Guilty" despite its belief that the defendant is guilty of the violation charged. The jury in effect nullifies a law that it believes is either immoral or wrongly applied to the defendant whose fate they are charged with deciding. Otherwise, the elements are the easy out for the Jury in this hard to understand case.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance  1/31/18 Empty Re: Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance 1/31/18

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:11 pm

Actually the case seems pretty easy to understand. The defendants tried to defraud the government, and then use documents and claims with no legal validity to defend themselves.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance  1/31/18 2805820865  Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance  1/31/18 2805820865  Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance  1/31/18 2805820865  Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance  1/31/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance  1/31/18 Empty Re: Backroom Knox - Cognitive dissonance 1/31/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:23 am

Yep, this "Backroom Knox" seems to be an enthusiastic amateur rather than a creditable journalist.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum