Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group!  1/13/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group!  1/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group!  1/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group!  1/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group!  1/13/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group!  1/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group!  1/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group!  1/13/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group!  1/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group!  1/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group!  1/13/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group!  1/13/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group!  1/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group!  1/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group!  1/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group!  1/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group!  1/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group!  1/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group!  1/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group!  1/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group! 1/13/17

5 posters

Go down

Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group!  1/13/17 Empty Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group! 1/13/17

Post by JanetM Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:37 am

Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group!  1/13/17 Jb_kic10

Cj Testa  Why would he not be here

Jeremy Shoemake  Good question

Guy Peraino  I thought he made a statement he was leaving about a week ago?

Cj Testa  I think he came back and later stating that he couldn't leave because he wanted to stay and help people... So the irony is thick I guess

Jeremy Shoemake  What you mean

Cj Testa  Well he decided to stay in the group to help people and now he's being blocked from being able to do that

Doreen Beemer  why?

Maggie Calm  Ugh! Why?

Jeremy Shoemake  Thats messed up

Kristie Macan  #JBSolidarity

Eliana Melissa Ramos  Why was Jeremy Burris blocked from the group? Do you know why? David Arnold

Barb Scot  Ramona Caesar Campbell

Crissy Carter  I thought he left on his own, he made clear his intentions and left. I haven't seen anything to think he came back and was then blocked or that he never left.
JanetM
JanetM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group!  1/13/17 Empty Re: Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group! 1/13/17

Post by JanetM Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:50 am

Jeremy Shoemake‎ to Ach payments... Secret account unleashed
16 hrs ·

Still havent gotten an answer of why jeremy burris was kicked and blocked from the group, can an administrator give us an answer of why this happened to him?

Cheba Adora Williams  Jeremy Burris

Jeremy Shoemake  Yes thats him he was removed from the group we want to know why

Cj Testa  Wow

Cheba Adora Williams  If he was removed from the group dear i wouldn't be able to tag him.

Steve Forsythe  Maybe because he gives BS advice, and people are losing their homes and vehicles...like he did.

Jeremy Shoemake  Steve Forsythe can you prove your claim or just talk shit?

Chris-Amanda Glass  Seems like I remember him saying he was leaving the groub.. don't hold me to that.

Kristie Macan Yeah Steve Forsythe, put up the hard core evidence in writing or in video to substantiate your statement about Jeremy Burris, NOW! TIC TOCK... #DemandingProofofClaim

Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group!  1/13/17 Jeremy11

JanetM
JanetM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group!  1/13/17 Empty Re: Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group! 1/13/17

Post by JanetM Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:19 am

Jeremy Shoemake

New Member · January 12 at 1:04pm

Can anybody tell me where and how i can get ahold of that Jeremy Burris guy? I want some of his insight on a few things or anybody that knows how to do the accord of satisfaction.

Cj Testa  Havent seen him here in a couple days..but he was here for a long time....good contributor from my viewpoint...hope he's well.

Shannon D Davis  He was kicked out the other day.

Cj Testa  Oh...okay...why so if u dont mind me asking

Shannon D Davis  His own words speaking truth!

Shannon D Davis  Cj Testa I pm you

Jeremy Shoemake  Thats not good why was he kicked

Cj Testa  Well... I do know from being here for a while that although conversations and or remarks and or posts, however truthful, may not be to the liking of some... therefore a member May no longer be allowed to participate. I have always been a firm believer in truth and vigorous discussion and discourse... I believe all viewpoints and discussions should be freelee debated, good or bad.

Cj Testa  I always try to keep it real, and if I should make a controversial statement, then I warrant the feedback, good or bad...

Cj Testa  But I do believe also that if you make a statement and it is truthful and it can be backed up it should be allowed... So if Jeremy Burris was booted 4 speaking truth that could be validated, then I am disappointed... I hope he is well wherever he may be... Personally I thought he was a great contributor and he should be in this forum

Jeremy Shoemake  He did put out good info and as far as i have found his info was true and fact

Cj Testa  Then I think in all fairness he should be allowed in the Forum and continue contributing... I think in that situation the personal side or political side or whatever may have gotten in the way of the truth... So personally I would like to see him back in the Forum... Maybe a good solution would be that however booted him from the group might contact him and have a good and honest discussion... A solid meeting of the minds so to speak... Then if they can agree 2 disagree and move on to bigger and better things, then it's all good

Jeremy Shoemake  Agreed it never hurts to agree to disagree it keeps people sane so to speak

Shannon D Davis  Jeremy Burris should be in here. I was in the conversation where he got booted. There was no need to boot him.

Nor souks the post have been deleted, seems like someone had something to hid.

Keep it all on the up n up right?????

Kristie Macan  #JBSolidarity
JanetM
JanetM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetM Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:21 am

Poor Jeremy.  He should have known better.

Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group!  1/13/17 2018-011
JanetM
JanetM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:30 am

Does it seem like Jeremy Shoemake is a little too keen on Jeremy Burris?  Hmmm seems a little fishy to me. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:11 am

Ponee wrote:Does it seem like Jeremy Shoemake is a little too keen on Jeremy Burris?  Hmmm seems a little fishy to me. 

Could be....  But then again, Jeremy does have his share of followers. 

Since Porsha went underground, the ACH group been taken over by people posting various conspiracy theories.  The people who are looking for way to defraud the government by accessing their non-existent TD accounts aren't too happy about that.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:23 pm

Well you can't have all those conspiracy nuts running around getting in the way of their nutty scams....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group!  1/13/17 2805820865  Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group!  1/13/17 2805820865  Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group!  1/13/17 2805820865  Jeremy Burris KICKED OUT of ACH Secret Account Unleashed FB Group!  1/13/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Eyes Wide Shut Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:15 am

Belle went underground.  lmfao.  Scammer got scared of a jail cell and her name being all over the net associated with the numerous scams she has going.  I doubt she is no longer in that group.  She is lurking for sure and will pop up again.  She displays narcissist behaviors.  Scammers always come back because the smell of money is just to tempting.
Eyes Wide Shut
Eyes Wide Shut
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:35 pm

Well, it is official.  Jeremy Shoemake IS Jeremy Burris  

www.facebook.com/jeremy.shoemake.5

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum