Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar?

+2
Terbo56
RamblerNash
6 posters

Go down

Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? Empty Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar?

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:29 pm

Bank of America, N.A. does not buy or sell Iraqi dinar (IQD) banknotes, and currently has no plans to offer this service in the future. You may have read on the internet or heard from friends that Bank of America, N.A. buys and sells Iraqi dinar banknotes, or has plans to offer this service. This information is not correct.

We urge you to seek the advice of a competent, professional investment advisor before making any investment. You should treat with extreme caution any investment schemes you read about on the internet, in chat rooms or hear about from friends or acquaintances.

https://www.bankofamerica.com/foreign-exchange/currency-exchange-faq.go

Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? Empty Re: Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar?

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:36 pm

I do know for a fact, that 'TD' Bank here in Florida WAS exchanging currency at par back about 3-4 years ago, but have gotten currency sheets of different countries currencies, and what they were worth, and the Iraqi Dinar is NOT on those charts, and will NOT be exchanged, until further notification-  The Phone number to this bank, is 1-352- 357- 0160, and ask for the currency exchange section--This bank is located in Eustis, Florida, for those that want to see the exchange status on the Iraqi Dinar-Don't be afraid to ask, because they will not be afraid to tell anyone that they are NOT exchanging the dinar-  affraid sorry

Last edited by Terbo56 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? Empty Re: Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar?

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:46 pm

As far as exchanging the Iraqi Dinar, here, in Central Florida, at the Mall of Millenia, the kiosk inside of the mall there, WILL sell AND exchange currency, however, the Iranian Rial, OR, Toman, is NOT sold, or exchanged, with Iran being under heavy sanctions, exchanging OR buying this currency is illegal, and NOT allowed in the continental United States--
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by poppabear mark Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:09 pm

i know where that bank in eustis fla i am in umatilla thanks 4 the post bro.

poppabear mark

Back to top Go down

Post by poppabear mark Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:14 pm

I heave a shit load of Iranian Rial dont let them morons tell you . you cant buy them hang in ther

poppabear mark

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:24 pm

Thanks, and you're welcome for the post-MY pleasure- P.M. me anytime-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:18 am

poppabear mark wrote:I heave a shit load of Iranian Rial dont let them morons tell you . you cant buy them hang in ther

Legally you can not ... if you own it, then the person selling it was violating the law in bringing them in, and you probably violated the law in purchasing them.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? 2805820865  Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? 2805820865  Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? 2805820865  Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? Empty Post RV

Post by Mistert Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:50 am

So; I am new and now wonder about the best way to sell my Dinar after the RV. I, too, went in to a branch here in New Port Richey, FL and he had no clue.

Is there a better price than $450 for 500k of Dinar?

Mistert

Mistert

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:00 am

Mistert wrote:So; I am new and now wonder about the best way to sell my Dinar after the RV. I, too, went in to a branch here in New Port Richey, FL and he had no clue.

Is there a better price than $450 for 500k of Dinar?

Mistert

Sorry you got caught up in this, but there isn't going to be any RV...  at least the way the gurus present it.  You can either hold on to your currency or sell it now at an approximate 20% loss.  Take the $450 and move on.

Realize that if you continue to hold on to it, there may not be an opportunity to sell it later.  Iraq has talked of a lop (same value, but removing the three zeros) and if they do that, it will be difficult to find a buyer.... unless you are willing to travel to Iraq to sell it.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by poppabear mark Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:59 am

like I said I heave a shit load of Iranian Rial dont let them morons tell you . you cant buy them hang in ther
change that to idiots

poppabear mark

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:43 am

Never said you can't buy it, owning it legally however is another thing entirely. any Iranian currency you may hold was brought into this country illegally, and sold illegally under US sanctions.

More to the point, if you bought Rial back when they first started pumping it, you've already lost money since the rate has gone from 32000/USD to 36000/USD and continues to drop. That's the official rate, while I have not found any current black market estimates, it was at 40000/USD five years ago, and runaway inflation has been rampant since then, so good luck with that.

OH BTW, there is talk about Iran devaluing the Rial again in the near future. Enjoy your toilet paper.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? 2805820865  Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? 2805820865  Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? 2805820865  Does Bank of America exchange Iraqi dinar? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum