Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Dreamer's Wednesday Drama 1/3/18

2 posters

Go down

Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  1/3/18 Empty Dreamer's Wednesday Drama 1/3/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:59 am

hollyberry
gm This is from Beny's FB page: The RV may potentially occur between February and March 2018. at the latest by the end of April 2018.

Sandnsea
Love that Beny- and it was going to be in October 2017 because he nevers contradicts himself. Beny has morphed into a very troubled soul.

I apologize for ever bringing him in. In the beginning he was humorous - now just a sick puppy

Sandnsea
Today's line- up listen at your own risk -- OM TNT OM Frank PTR Oootha ?

Sandnsea
And I'm a moron, just ask Beny

izzie
well i'm an idiot Sand like beny says

Sandnsea
I must have been drunk

Maji Girl
Sweet Cheeks is spying on us Izzie

izzie
wish we knew the ickie troll in here, hope they mess up and we find out who is doing it...

Sandnsea
Gee I can say anything and they'll print it! Must be desperate for news

Maji Girl
MAKES ME SICK, THESE DAMN TROLLS

Sandnsea
I really could care less, the troll is a troll

admin006
Who is foot foward

pebbles1
Footforward was going strong when I got involved seven years ago

Snake
Be interested to see if the digital platform is actually introduced tomorrow

weneedit
some say yes, how would we know ?

Snake
Have bank contacts who should admit to me so will make some calls early afternoon to see what I can learn weneedit if your question was posed to me

KLS
Footforward, before Bruce...I think with OOM room, 7 + yrs ago.

Greenrage
I use to watch him grab info from OOM's roon and bring it back to Franks claiming it as his own..

toolfan4
ff came on the scene awhile back, lived in his parents basement.....his own words.....he is a self proclaimed prophet and thats where his info comes from. he left for a bit when he told dinarians they are a bunch of idiots....kind of like yosef did. he returned to call the rv last year in march....when it didnt happen, he said a voice told him it will never happen. he normally returns when he needs some attention.

toolfan4

he was married and quickly divorced.....i keep notes and that one was at the bottom of my page ...oh, and canadian

Greenrage
LOL I have a good nack for spotting a fake. It was about 7 years ago... He had a lot of people fooled when he was claiming his religous visions

Haloheal
What a bunch of nut jobs out there Geez !

KLS
Halo: i wouldnt call them nut jobs....they are capable of leading others, in believing them. More like con artists.

hollyberry
from Philip Tilton's fb page just now: Need confirmation Treasury just RELEASED USA. REVALUATION OF CURRENCIES TREASURY NOTES.

azgirl
Hey 2fish..why are you sending me nasty pm's?\ Dont remember ever seeing you contribute to chat.

Wizofog14
Maybe 2fish was hacked??

azgirl
nope just being mean

azgirl
Just because I post an article or video that someone doesn't agree with..doesn't mean I need to get rude pm's. I will call you out! Take what you want and leave the rest!

2Fish
It was not a "nasty" pm. It was a straight-forward pm stating that I disagree.

2Fish
Just read where someone is stating that Tory Smith was delusional. Anyone can say anything about another person. Doesn't make it true.

2Fish
Again, to say you disagree is not rude.

azgirl
"Sorry you felt the need to put that junk out there & poison the room with it." 2Fish that was RUDE in my book

calgoldy3
Don't want to just step in between 2 posters...but sometimes it is not what is said just HOW it is said.

There are some awful things going on out in the corrupted world...and I appreciate knowing what info is out there....may not be something that some can hear or watch...so it is best then not to....

Maji Girl
That’s enough 2Fish....they bring in things for us to read. If you don’t like it, ignore it. Keep the peace

calgoldy3
2Fish.....maybe you might do a little research on your own....it was stated the intel on the video can be verified by court docs

2Fish
Do you believe everything on the internet is true?

toolfan4
.....the news sites dinarland sites are very suspect. if court documents support something...find them and show your point without a doubt, if not then maybe just leave it alone. the internet is an incredible source of truth and a a 100 times more a source of some very untruths. maybe look for a minimum of 4 sources to vette your point and drive it home, not just an article from a very scetchy source at best.

azgirl
she wasnt sketchy...like i said she has been researching this stuff 30 years

toolfan4
az ok, then she surley has tons of stuff available to present her case....find it and stick it in the forum. again, just research her a bit more. unless you know her personally of course. maybe you do, i dont know you or her. that is the inherent problem

azgirl
Ok lets all just STOP posting articles/videos altogether because we DO NOT personally know the people

toolfan4
i didnt even see the story, but the issue is very common in the internet world.

az ok, you win. thats what matters.....however thats not what i wrote......gn

azgirl
the issue is that 2fish sent me a rude pm after I posted a video LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES!

gn..this is stupid!

calgoldy3
toolfan...how do you know it is sketchy?

toolfan4
cal i didnt even see the piece......i was just giving a very general assesment.....thats it, no more

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  1/3/18 Empty Re: Dreamer's Wednesday Drama 1/3/18

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:27 pm

Haloheal What a bunch of nut jobs out there Geez !

In there too apparently .... Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  1/3/18 3508649203

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  1/3/18 2805820865  Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  1/3/18 2805820865  Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  1/3/18 2805820865  Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  1/3/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum