Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   12/26/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   12/26/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   12/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   12/26/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   12/26/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   12/26/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   12/26/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   12/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   12/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   12/26/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   12/26/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   12/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   12/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   12/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   12/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   12/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   12/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   12/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   12/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   12/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Dreamers Tuesday Drama 12/26/17

3 posters

Go down

Dreamers Tuesday Drama   12/26/17 Empty Dreamers Tuesday Drama 12/26/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:43 am

admin006
Howdy peeps what's shaken today and MERRY CHRISTMAS

BODI
I am still feeling good for this week...still believe this year Smile

Haloheal
I called it for the 27th last week let's see .

Herb Albert
Snake why would T get everyone wound up if will take that long bit dumb unless just for the gusto,,,,,,,

Snake
The other teaser was the possibility that due to this recent enacted tax law and the probability of an increase in rates due to tradinf on the FOREX after the CBI reopens it might behoove you to let the year end prior to exchanging

crimsontide
Did Tony say the atms are activated at the new rate and folks can withdraw now in Iraq? or was i hearing things

Snake
He indicated he would cover this in more detail and seek permission to post the information that led him to this option tomorrow

BODI
Snake but that is only if you are going for street rate - one should wait for next year?

Snake
He wasn't real clear on that Bodi will listen to his reasons tomorrow and be in a better position to answer, I have the marked up ner tax legislation so will be doing some reading into the night

Letitbe
snake, thank you so much for all that do to help the gang here that is less knowledgeable on the subject. I for one appreciate your time and your teachings, even if I may never respond

Snake
Letitbe you are welcome but view this room as an entended family and as a family whenever you can help you just do it as some gym shoe is fond of saying

admin006
So does anyone think Tony info has any merit

Herb Albert
would luv to think so but burnned so many tines........

Snake
If one begins to consider all the intel we have been fed for oh so many years, then you begin to piece all the additional political corrupt information of late and then you look at the absolute death knell fiat currency has inflicted on the worldd economy something needs to occur

Osmosis
Listening to rerplay of Tony call makes me realize how much I HAVENT missed him.

Snake
You folks don't know me from Adam's off ox nor is anything I say of any value other than to me so will challenge y'all to point to another call by anyone that I have commented on like tonight's call so just possibily I have some facts that only due to what was said on the call I felt comfortible in somewhat confirming, well no mas just another lurker God Bless

BigFeet
I think I have an inner ear infection. Any ideas to help? I've been trying essential oils but it's gotten worse

Avon1
BigFeet, put some drops of peroxide in your ear then put cotton ball in there. rub around the ear to get the peroxide moving inside

Hellen
BigFeet....hydrogen peroxide 1 part, apple cider vinegar 1 part and water 2 parts.......the ACV soothes the ear from the harshness of hydrogen peroxide

Lostnq8
BF if it continues and the oils etc do not help, you should see a dr and see if you need antibiotics - think someone else said something similar earlier

dpchamp
Lavender, Tea Tree, and Peppermint...in that order...a certain method is a good orotocol...Remember, the brand makes a difference, for the quality. I can send you a video of the application. I have not heard of those used...

Haloheal
It's Done it's Finished the RV's on the Way !!

drl
Just read the TNT update for the second time, pretty amazing! I guess time will tell! Haloheal:Are you hearing things from your sources that confirm what Tony stated in the TNT post from last night?

stag
I thought Tony wasn't allowed to be on any more calls? Was there a 1 year bann> or does he want to be here when this goes to say he saw us through it? ....one thing for sure a complete differeent call than Rys

cowboy
Basically Tony says within the next week. Hope this is it this time, have heard this before.

Haloheal
Beny says but somehow I don't believe him ! Beny THERE COMES THE TIME TO START A NEW BEGINNING. MY TIME HAS COME NOW. MY LAST SHOW OF THE FAKE NEWS SHOW WILL BE AIR TOMORROW

izzie
Hello everyone I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas granted was a little scarce on our rv but that's coming and just dream about our next moves so were all safe

I just listened to tnt call.... wow told everyone to buy as much currency as you can right now..... and then Tank doing his thing which JMO is really not the attention we need right now

Sandnsea
Tank -- give it up

izzie
Sand he sounds like he's really gone over the edge

Sandnsea
Agreed he's being an arss

izzie
and i have no words for tnt call

Sandnsea
It thought Beny was bad

izzie
Sand Beny just wanted his moment of fame... forgiveable......but tnt & tank have taken it to new highs

admin006
Sue will tell us the truth

pebbles1
Why does Becky need donations so badly? She keeps saying her husband works for the IRS. Is the pay there so low that donations are needed?

Haloheal
She is in a divorce and going through a tough time lost the house . She would not ask if wasn't desperate...

azgirl
I have to admit..I like some of you more than some of my own family members

ej
It sounded like Bruce got all his info from tony

Snake
Earlier the rate was in the mid threes now Bruce is suggesting over $4.00 and my experience once arbitrage begins these rates will climb

Marto
I believe earlier Bruce said rate was in the 15$ range based on Abadi saying they could accommodate that

Dedar
I think it was $16.

Dash
Wish this would just go , my lease is up on Feb.28.And can`t afford to move. So come on RV!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dreamers Tuesday Drama   12/26/17 Empty Re: Dreamers Tuesday Drama 12/26/17

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:29 pm

I don't even know what to say.  The only word that comes to mind is pathetic.  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dreamers Tuesday Drama   12/26/17 Empty Re: Dreamers Tuesday Drama 12/26/17

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:36 am

Dreamers Tuesday Drama   12/26/17 Idiot10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dreamers Tuesday Drama   12/26/17 2805820865  Dreamers Tuesday Drama   12/26/17 2805820865  Dreamers Tuesday Drama   12/26/17 2805820865  Dreamers Tuesday Drama   12/26/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum