Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

POLL -- How good have you been this year? Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings?

+6
Ssmith
PrcBby
Purpleskyz
Kevind53
Terbo56
Ponee
10 posters

Go down

How good have you been this year? Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings?

POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? I_vote_lcap19%POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 8 ]
POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? I_vote_lcap44%POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 19 ]
POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? I_vote_lcap19%POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 8 ]
POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? I_vote_lcap18%POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 43

POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? Empty POLL -- How good have you been this year? Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings?

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:06 pm

Soooo, How good have you all been?   Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings?

:asdf: :vavra:

Last edited by Ponee on Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? Empty Re: POLL -- How good have you been this year? Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings?

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:22 pm

Ponee, NO choo-choo's?? :asdf:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? Empty Re: POLL -- How good have you been this year? Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings?

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:29 pm

POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? Pile-o10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? 2805820865  POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? 2805820865  POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? 2805820865  POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:30 pm

Kevin You were a VERY VERY VERY BAD BOY this YEAR ! 

But, hey, if you have a coal burner, that is great !

Terbo, working on the trains.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:33 pm

Thank you, Ponee, I knew you would! Goody goody goody!!! :sdfg:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:41 pm

I try to be good but alas I fear I am doomed to receive coal, which I am sure I can find a use for. Smile
The site looks festive Ponee! Nice! 
 :nxbxfb: :sdfg: :ghdg:

Happy Holidaze to you ALL!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? 2245507099POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:56 pm

Purpleskyz wrote:I try to be good but alas I fear I am doomed to receive coal, which I am sure I can find a use for. Smile
The site looks festive Ponee! Nice! 
 :nxbxfb: :sdfg: :ghdg:

Happy Holidaze to you ALL!

Thank you Purpleskyz!  SO Does OUT OF MIND !!!! You all can check it out at oom2.com !!! 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:02 pm

Someone say they needed more coal?
POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? 9-feb-10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? 2805820865  POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? 2805820865  POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? 2805820865  POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:11 pm

I need it for my steam locomotives-All 6 of them- hide lmao
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:21 pm

aww thanks Ponee. I toned it down this year hahahaha

:asdf:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? 2245507099POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:41 pm

Me too.  I didn't think I was even going to have time to put anything up this year.  I missed Thanksgiving altogether.  The only reason I was able to do some today is because I am home sick ! LOL - I guess something good came out of it.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PrcBby Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:47 pm

I would say I have been pretty good. A few things here and there but a girl has to have her secrets  :winky winky:   

:asdf: :sdfg:
PrcBby
PrcBby

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:51 pm

Ponee, I'm sorry you are 'under' the weather- Hope you get back on your feet soon!! POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? 2243815925 POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? 230677302 POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? 2834342768 POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:17 pm

aww feel better soon! lots of flu going around. hope you and your family are all well for your holiday!
xox

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:02 am

I've been good!  Just ask AdminBill & the rest of the gurus.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Mountain Goatee Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:04 am

I've been good!  Just ask Ken & George H!
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetM Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:12 am

I've been good!  Just ask Porsha/Porche Bell/Belle & Jeremy Burris!

JanetM
JanetM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:59 pm

Ssmith wrote:I've been good!  Just ask AdminBill & the rest of the gurus.

Too Good !  I miss your DRAMA REPORTS!! LOL 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:00 pm

Mountain Goatee wrote:I've been good!  Just ask Ken & George H!

Yep, Dinar Recaps hasn't had to come and spank you lately ! LOL

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:01 pm

JanetM wrote:I've been good!  Just ask Porsha/Porche Bell/Belle & Jeremy Burris!

You sure did give them a run for their money.  Too bad they are such cry babies.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:02 pm

We are so poor without the RV that we cannot afford coal so we use these:

POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? 9k=
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:48 pm

I've been good!  Just ask AdminBill & the rest of the gurus.

POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? 3508649203POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? 3508649203POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? 3508649203POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? 3508649203POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? 3508649203POLL -- How good have you been this year?  Is Santa going to give you coal or candy in your stockings? 3508649203

I've been good too! Just ask Bruce!
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum