Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Dreamer's Friday Drama   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dreamer's Friday Drama   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Dreamer's Friday Drama   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dreamer's Friday Drama   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dreamer's Friday Drama   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dreamer's Friday Drama   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dreamer's Friday Drama   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dreamer's Friday Drama   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dreamer's Friday Drama   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dreamer's Friday Drama   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dreamer's Friday Drama   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dreamer's Friday Drama   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dreamer's Friday Drama   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dreamer's Friday Drama   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dreamer's Friday Drama   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dreamer's Friday Drama   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dreamer's Friday Drama   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dreamer's Friday Drama   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dreamer's Friday Drama   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dreamer's Friday Drama   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Dreamer's Friday Drama 10/27/17

Go down

Dreamer's Friday Drama   10/27/17 Empty Dreamer's Friday Drama 10/27/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:20 am

TED1016Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, is it possible that the days ahead foretelling of the RV release along with Gesara/Nesara could possibly be correct? So many times listening to other predictions not being truthful has caused some good reasoning for disbelief of the current information. Should it all turn out as indicated the world would have enough funds to rebuild infrastructures and renew country pride.

Dear Lord God Almighty, now above all other times we are in need of Your Direction and protection as we initiate the new dawn of human kind on this earth that You have provided for us. Again I ask that You send Your Angels to guide us in giving humanity a second chance. So much violence rooted in the pursuit of making money has been our downfall as a Christian Nation. Hearts and minds will be changed.

My dear friends if as predicted many of you will be leaving this site and I just want you to know that my prayers may not be posted but they will always be with all the people that I have interacted with over the years. I just want you to know that while this journey ends soon a new and possibly treacherous journey is ahead for us all. Make the most of the time you all have left and remember, “Our Destiny Awaits” . God bless each and every one of you going forward…

evenstar
Zap Excerpt: IN OTHER NEWS, I RECEIVED INFORMATION A COUPLE HOURS AGO THAT THE RV IS NOW UNDERWAY.. OVER THE WEEKEND THEY WILL DO THE BIG BOYS AND GIRLS, AND NEXT WEEK THEY WILL DIVE INTO THE LOWER RANKS. THIS IS CORROBORATED BY BOTH HIGH AND LOW LEVEL INTELLIGENCE. ALL CURRENCIES ARE BEING DONE. THIS MEANS THERE WILL BE MANY NEW “RICH” FOLK. PLEASE REMEMBER TO BE VERY WISE WITH THE MONEY AND DO NOT WASTE IT.

snickers
Yawn. Almost word for word for the umpteenth time. Circle intel. Imo of course.

evenstar
snickers- sorry i bored you...ill be lurking again

zoom
evenstar, thank you. I appreciate what you brought in

Bengal
Evenstar, thank you for bringing it to us. Even though Zap is not one of my go to sources, I like to see what people are saying. Amazing the snarky comments made when someone's just trying to help.

Sandnsea
Hey!!! RESPECT is the only rule in here. You can post whatever you want - just be respectful. We are family- let's not be a dis functional

admin006
Oh no someone just got a time out

Sandnsea
One- our own families already want to lock us away

Sandnsea
Turtle are you upset?

admin006
I'm never upset just don't like when people make other members upset. So the candy bar got a time out

evenstar
Sorry 006....i thought it was encouraging.....lots of intel providers excited about the next few days

Sandnsea
You did nothing wrong

admin006
No problem Evenstar started I enjoyed it

evenstar
i just hope its all true for once

Haloheal
Evenstar thanks for that posting I would of posted it too . Staying positive is the way to manefest this and everyone if they agree or not is saying the same thing

DSS
I am depressed, sore, sick and there is nothing nothing nothing interesting out there.

aloheal
Beny at 7 eastern but is always late

DSS
Have yall been to the wolf den? Update posted there

Sandnsea
You can be our Wolf den update person

DSS
Dunno if its allowed to be reposted out of tjere

Branson
DSS that’s from zap. Evenstar posted that a few minutes ago

moneynow247
where is the wolf den?

DSS
No not from zap, from admin wolfy

Branson
Nope copied from zap read evanstars post below exactly the same

1camman1
Interesting post from zap. He's been calling it for years and we all know he can't tell what he knows, however now all is on the same page, even the Goat.

dinardongsocksdude
its a damn good thing I have Benny here to teach me all about my priorities. what would i have done without these valuable life lessons?

Sandnsea
So my old brain isn't totally gone?

Dedar
Is there any positive intel today. I wasn't quite sure how to take Ray's notes from his call?

Dedar
OK so nothing positive.

admin006
Does anyone know if becky will have a final call tomorrow

DollarBill9
006 EACH CALL IS A FINAL CALL HAHA

Dedar
Just went on Dinar Detectives. Saying it will happen by the end of this month.

Dedar
Remember what Dr Clark said about October: "OCTOBER – PARTY on the Patio!"

dinardiva
dedar whats even crazier he said that back in July and so much is pointing to october now praying rocktober on the patio...........

Dedar
I know. I hate to think how we will feel if Nov 1st comes and nothing happens.

dinardiva
Dedar Amen to that..... november 1st come and goes I think all of dinarland will be in a coma.............

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum