Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Dreamer's Monday Drama 10/9/17

Go down

Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/9/17 Empty Dreamer's Monday Drama 10/9/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:51 am

TED1016
A question for the Dreams board: Earlier today I was slanders by a few of our newest members who accused me of being something more than what I am and criticized my early morning prayer sessions as being more self serving and hypocritical than I certainly mean them to be. It bothered me more than I guess it should so in light of that

TED1016
I believe it will be best if I refrain from posting my thoughts and prayers for this room. I will still lurk and answer direct questions and continue to post my early session on WSOMN.

Sandnsea
Ted - don't let them get to you, everyone reads your prayers

zoom
Oh no TED, please - I so look forward to your prayers every morning, your prayers help me get through the times of doubt knowing that you are praying for all of us all.

Indiana
Ted, I rarely post but I never miss reading your prayers. Please continue posting them. The people that you mentioned who were so nasty probably need them the most. Thank you for all that you do here and at wsomn.

calgoldy3
TED....your posted prayers are a real comfort and you seem to know just the right words to use....amazing to me...and I know they are divinely guided.. Those who choose another path are more adept at being critical...so sad for them...their own worst enemy. Hard to ignore just judgment...maybe they are trolls if new here

just ignore....transposed...sorry

It is truly uncalled for....do what is best....as it is very hurtful when one is sincere in their words and then criticized....I am lucky to be in both rooms...so I can read them @ Wsomn if that is only place you can post...blessings

1camman1
Ted, I must have missed that one. I say were someone attacked Sand and Halo for their news posts and that ticked me off. I hope you continue to post your prayers here. The majority are for you.

Sandnsea
I don't think there is an issue here at all with Ted's prayers.

Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/9/17 Avatar?id=1625863&m=75&t=1503962754
TED1016
Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, It appears I have allowed myself to fall victim to those who are resorting to intimidate me for doing my post on the message boards in the early morning. They bated me by first insinuating then that I had connections with the Dinar Daily group and then attack my prayers to You Father as being hypocritical in nature. I responded to the DD matter but after reviewing some of my previous postings I could see how some might have considered some of my rantings as being hypocritical in nature so I had decided for the good of the message board to stop my post in the Dreamers chat. I now realize that I may have over reacted so those who do look forward to my sessions so after personal reconsideration and in response from members, I have reconsidered my options.

Dear Lord God Almighty, as You know I am not nor have I ever proposed myself to be anything more than a Christian man. You also know that it was an inspiration that came to me in the dead of night when I realized that I am a person going through rough times in my life and that I needed to do something to help others even worse off to be inspired enough to not give up and take it one day at a time.

My dear friends, I want to take this time to thank you all for restoring my faith and my dedication to this board as well as those who are still on the WSOMN board as well. I have great faith in both of the board Admins along with Monitors and Guides on this board as well. Time is late so I will close with saying beware of those who are out there waiting to steal your dreams. Take each day one at a time.

Rest well this morning as we start into the new week and know that when the time is right our rewards will come but be aware that even after that all of the folks on Dreams and WSOMN will still be on my prayer list and if it is meant to be we will meet again. May the Lord God bless each and every one of you. Remember. “Our Destiny Awaits”

Snake
Halo and Sand wish to thank you gals for continuing to bring all you do to the room and ignoring the individuals petitioning for you to stop, many more appreciate your efforts than agree with the sole complainer

Sandnsea
The idea of this site from 006 was a place for friends to connect and express their views with Respect

Haloheal
It appears that things are out of control. In the true sense of the situation the light is unraveling the third dimension and transfiguring the darkness under which you have lived for too long. The dark is trying their best to worsen the chaos, fear, and horrific conditions which they have created and perpetuated. please do your best to rise above these energies.

Haloheal
Limiting negative mainstream media,is one of the best ways to rise above what is going on. What happens depends a lot on your thoughts .You are living in the time of the light and profound miracles.Everything is coming out into the open. It is time for all to come together in love and peace.

mommalama
Good morning Dreamers. Any news specific to RV/GCR or just the usual WAIT?

Haloheal
It's pretty much black out wait but we r very close !!!

Haloheal
Donald to announce USN today. All corporate states disolved over weekend. New Treasury funded in Philadelphia. THIS IS IT.

drl
Haloheal, I appreciate youpositivity but there has NEVER been a reliable or verifiable source for claims concerning the issuance of USNs, a new Treasury, the abolishment of the IRS or the re establishment of the Republic via the disolution of the reputed U.S. CORPORATION. so how are things different now? No sarcasm intended...

Haloheal
Just keep positive something good is happening …
Just as some of the bombing posts may not be real so maybe this I would rather concentrate with the hope this is real !!!

Haloheal
Yosef is caught !https://www.facebook.com/thegoldfishreport/posts/1950002995243908

KLS
Halo: That FB link is a link to troll Nick ...it is false information, trying to have ppl join/subscribe to DD. Leading them on to believe You set has been arrested, for false information. I am not a fan of Y but bringing ppl to that FB link, and DD is not good. Fake News is promoted here.
Sandnsea
True- I wasn't going to say anything as its old news and DD likes to capture people. Then they troll you

KLS
And here at dreams, promoting this action....not good, should be looked at more closely, censored, before posting.

TED1016
Unfortunately, DD has taken advantage of our open access to members to start inserting Trolls into our group with the single most important goal of creating friction among our members. Until we can get a handle on that I believe that members need to be careful of what links they follow. Just my thoughts on the matter..

DollarBill9
SAND how do they troll you please

LaJolla
What exactly is a "troll"? Hackers?

KLS
TED: I think DD "Nick" caught one unsuspecting person that was lurking, to bring his agenda/garbage into this room.

Haloheal
I got that link on FB wasn't aware it was DD thanks for the warning

Sandnsea
They are sneaky

KLS
What is a troll? Is a person who grabs your attention, then feeds you full of garbage, negativity & profanity.

Avon lady
Hi everyone.... good answer KLS

KLS , what I dont understand is , we are friends with all in here. How can one or more call themselves friends and then go back to being a Troll back to their site posting everyone they took. It's crazy,

BillyBobG
I believe this site has now been INFECTED!!!!!!!!

Gone are the days of common sense and vital info for all of us, now it seems like to me it has been infected with Radical Agenda's, maybe I am wrong but that is how I see it , as of this moment.

BigFeet
hmm. has there been more moles?

Orioles
There has been trolls in here since day one

Avon lady
unless I missed it , I dont see Racial stuff..... I just can't understand why people feel it necessary to take things.

BillyBobG
Howdy all, I just am amazed at the info now coming out on this site, I may be wrong but I took this as a Site of people who were looking for clean, accurate info that would help us during this trying times, am I wrong on this???

Orioles
I have banned a couple but we still have a couple more

Greenrage
I Appreciate all of the things Halo brings in and one stupid link to DD is not going to make it or break it. I appreciate her attempt at bringing us information. Thank you Halo.. Keep it coming.

BigFeet
that sucks. why must people be disrespectful of others

BillyBobG
Orioles, I trust you enough to identify those that are bringing "misinfo" into this forum, I have no control of that but hope you do.

Orioles
That is the goal of this site

KLS
Billy: Only way is to call them out! Best disinfectant!

BillyBobG
Avon Lady, yes I agree there was a lot of info coming that was helpful, and I found myself looking forward with a cup of Java & spending time with my "friends", but somehow it appears that has changed, maybe I need another Cup of JO!!!

Haloheal
Sometime we don't know what is real so we bring it and its for u to discern otherwise we would have to vote on posts and that crazy we do what we can and it's a lot of work ...

Sandnsea
Ignore the trolls and live your life - what are we talking about here, how to transmute base metal in gold?

Orioles
Remember this is not an intel room if that's what your are looking for you may want to go to the other room

Sandnsea
Dear Troll ( s ) big news alert, major Intel -- I had a dental implant today!!
BillyBobG
Orioles not looking for Intel, but looking for a comfortable and informative environment. Not a problem though, I know I can just turn it off, but I am now "Addicted" to this site, so sorry if I upset anyone, I am an Ancient Senior Citizen........

Greenrage
Who is bringing misinformation into the room?

Avon lady
Billy, you didnt bring no upset to anyone.. you voiced your opinon....

BillyBobG
Yes I did, so hope I don't get kicked off....

Garmst
Is it true Yosef got arrested for putting out false info? or is that just a rumor?

Sandnsea
That was an old report- ignore

Maji Girl
He is prolly sitting around and playing monopoly with all the donation money. Talking about YOYO

Garmst
I see all the rumors are stating this is our week, of course none of the intel is ever creditable...lol. but sure hope its true this time...lol

Sandnsea
Correct, we will be caught off guard

Maji Girl
Well, I'm only waiting until 2030 and I'm done

Maji Girl
Did you read the Goats post this morning?

KLS
Garmst: Fake News...he has been actively doing what he does, for well over a month, when first reported "arrested"...I would think FBI has their hands full, with what is going on in US.

Maji Girl
I just read the part where she slams all the gurus

Garmst
Kls- If that is the case then there should be alot of intel providers being arrested, you think?

KLS
Garmst: So true, agree....it was a fishing hook, to draw peeps into site that site.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum