Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/2/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/2/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/2/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/2/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/2/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/2/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/2/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/2/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Dreamer's Monday Drama 10/2/17

Go down

Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/2/17 Empty Dreamer's Monday Drama 10/2/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:31 pm

Dreamer's Monday Drama   10/2/17 Avatar?id=1625863&m=75&t=1503962754
TED1016
So much for the weekend hopes, but then again we have all become quite aware of the “promising weekend” that never seems to materialize. I spend a good portion of the day listening to regurgitated new from last week without realizing that it was one of the old Outlaw calls. Other than that I spent a good part of the day doing same grocery shopping for this week’s dining. Eating more chicken….

Now chicken is not bad and normally pretty inexpensive so that helps a lot.. Wished my sister (4 years older than myself) a Happy Birthday. You know I have four sisters and I am the only brother with two of them being widows they know if they have a problem I’m the first on their list to call. Still, I am happy to do it and that I am physically able to do it. I guess that may be the reason I get along with women.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, many of our members are beginning to feel like this RV will never happen and there are even some “so called” Intel providers that are not being very much held and worse yet feeding into the doubts of our members. Help us by giving us the woods to speak to our fellow members who are beginning to lose faith that their dreams are nothing more than that just dreams.

Dear Lord God Almighty, once again we ask for help in getting to the bottom of this delay of the RV. As we all wait and watch the days go by it is beginning to shake our belief that we will even live long enough to see the blessing. Each day we wait in anticipation and after a while the deeply guarded anger comes to the surface and we strike out to some of our fellow members. Help us control our anger. Amen and Amen.

My fellow friends I encourage each of you to concentrate on you future plans for how you plan the use the funds received to better your lives and your family members along with people in your community who are suffering with health a financial worries. MY suggestion for accomplishing that is to have your wealth manager our financial advisor show you how to do it anonymously. Rest easy as “Our Destiny Awaits.”

dyoungdc
I am currently working on some personal development material and planning my month with classes with the oils.

BF we need to set up a call

BigFeet
Um will this weekend work? I ran into some auto trouble.

dyoungdc
oops that was supposed to be in pm

calgoldy3
Hi Halo...and Room...can I ask what BigFish said...I have not seen him lately...thanks

Haloheal
He said his people calling it for this week .

calgoldy3
Guess BigFish and Beny did not rhave any real info to share anyways....I am assuming......?

snickers
So, when did the '48 hours' clock begin? When did the 48 hrs start.

Haloheal

Who knows I just got the post a little while ago ..

Keep the faith something good is brewing so be abservant of all the intel and news but keep centered nothing is written in stone till it happens ...But I think it's time ...

calgoldy3
whay 48 hrs....till what?

calgoldy3
So much evil...never seems to be enough resources to thwart it....the good & evil fight is getting harder & harder....certainly need some real positive things to take place

Haloheal
It will all clear up it had to be seen to know what has to be changed and cleared out . Gods light will win we are actually in a beautiful time as more light than ever is shining upon earth bringing in the 5th demension of consciousness where these evil things will not be able to exist .

dinardongsocksdude
my screen name has deep meaning too

1camman1
What the Dong part? I hope you're a male or are you into toys?

dinardongsocksdude
im a dude.... i like my dong... i have dinar...and lots of dirty socks

1camman1
Are the socks a cover for the Dong. Protection

dinardongsocksdude
frank gets decent info from time to time for sure......... just drama drama drama

dinardongsocksdude
delta lives in chicago

1camman1
Delta is saying that Iraq should release the rate before the banks complete the final training.

1camman1
Walkingstick hasn't shared in over a week. Iraq has the lid on the info. Concern is people in 2nd class could leak the rv info. Hence, Delta's opinion on release of rate prior to class. 40+ people expected in 2nd class.

admin006
So what didn't beny have to say today

1camman1
$$$ training their banks on how to identify counterfeit of their international currency....

WILDFIRE
It would be nice to personally know someone that had went through

1camman1
When Sand first introduced Beny, he was all testosterone. Now, his inner Diva is flowing all through his call.

donismale
Was there any meaning to the blackout earlier reported on DinarChronices

1camman1
Adonis, that's not the first time DC has claimed this status. This time is different than the last. We shall see. DC may have gotten the blackout info from Yosef.

Maji Girl
I wonder if the Vegas Massacre is what Dr Clark ws saying we would all see this week

1camman1
Maji, could be. Dr. Clarke is a trip but he's been pretty much on the mark. I'm just ready to party on a private beach. Forget the patio.

1camman1
Adonis, I'm not calling it. I could never face all of you if I was wrong. It's going to happen without a doubt. When? I've never seen things the way they are now. We have to be so damn close, that we are in the moment.

Reign of Heaven
cam despite the kurd issue?

1camman1
ROH, Kurds to me are not an issue. This is bigger than the Kurds. Total smoke and mirrors. Whatever you believe is real in this movie.

dinardongsocksdude
who is now saying we dont support the kurds

1camman1
Sir Socks, I unplugged from Frank because the convo here is way more enlightening. I'll listen to his replay later.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum