Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  9/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Dreamer's Wednesday Drama 9/27/17

Go down

Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  9/27/17 Empty Dreamer's Wednesday Drama 9/27/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:04 pm

Dreamer's Wednesday Drama  9/27/17 Avatar?id=1625863&m=75&t=1503962754
TED1016

So here we are mid-week and we find ourselves still waiting for the 800 number or directions to call for an appointment to exchange our currency. Over the years I have heard of many people having huge sums of foreign currency that they purchased because they wanted to be among the “super rich” in our society. Well I guess that would be fine for those folks who can handle it. I just want bills paid off.

Oh, I guess that is kind of silly when you think about it. After all most of the bills came from purchases that I made believing I was going to live long enough to pay them off along with the interest that I agreed to without really understanding what I was doing. Well the good thing about this waiting for the RV to happen, it has given me the time that I should have taken when I made those purchases.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, I give thanks along with my prayers each night that You have given me pause to review my past indiscretions both physically and financially. All the while as an Insurance, Agent while I was helping people with their final expenses, I was ignoring the one thing that I should have done first, take care of my own financial future. While working it was easy, then the accident…

Dear Lord God Almighty, forgive us for being so narrowly focused on making money and purchases, while forgetting just how fragile the human body is. Now I think about the mess of my finances that I am leaving for my surviving family members and I find myself saying “How could I have ever been so stupid and short sighted?” I suspect many here on this chat can relate to similar financial mistakes.

My friends fear not the delay in getting our investments done. Perhaps, all this is part of a plan that none of us really knew before. Learn from our past mistakes and teach our children about preparing for the unknown. When I was young, I never thought about dying much less who would have to deal with the bills that I might leave behind. Seek good financial counseling and don’t repeat your mistake of the past.

Rest well my dear friends that I quite possibly will never meet. We all have the most important part of our lives to take care of and teach other not to make the same bad mistakes that we may have made in our relatively short span of time we have on this earth. May God Bless you all. “Our destiny awaits”

Snake
Should anyone care to listen to RR's call today ~ https://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=101828568

Seegood
thanks Snake. miss Tony so much. he was happy and quite fun to listen to.

Trel
I just read the latest sit rep from Yosef and you is talking bad about Bruce, Ray, and Tony. Called them fraud and they need to not be listened to, yet he is asking for money was his new site

Greenrage
Since Yosef came out and admited he was lying-WHO-who is beliving in what he is saying..

WILDFIRE
Forget the yoyo. Who wants to be associated with this figure when they belatedly call this community stupid and how does one deal with his hate????n not for me

Garmst
Hello everyone! Yes I just read the yosef post, wow. Dinarland Gurus are at it....lol. Really we already knew they were making money of the products the promote on thier sites.

Think Positive
yesterday was a hard mental day. We all have them. Today feels a lot better.

Think Positive
WOW - Gerry & IKO kicked the it to the curb when Duncan came on the seen. YoYo then search for another venue, Bruce. When he was starting to steer the program Dr. WC was the target. Now the the Bridges are all burning what will happen next?

Seabreeze13
What a derogatory Sitrep he just put out "CarpetBaggers"......what makes him so righteous with correct info while putting Everyone Else down. I personally would not sign up with his Human Angels Services. Isn't he calling the kettle black by charging for his website as well.

Haloheal
Seabreeze he is now charging $10. a month to everyone that joins his group which he claims he has 50 or 60 thousand! nice chunk of change ...

Avon lady
Hi Halo ..... and a room cost how much ??????

Haloheal
That's Yoseph for his church site !

1camman1
That sad part is there are actually Sheeple giving that fool money....

Haloheal
Beny says things are moving very fast waiting for Trump to sign gold backed it could happen anytime now watch the price of gold and the index . His prophet told him no announcement...

hollyberry
Beny: Don't fall for chaos and panic. Abadi is corrupt and a moron. Watch for the dollar index to go down and a financial annoucement of collapse. gold will go to $10k silver higher (best buy). silver not higher than gold, I meant higher than it is now...maybe up to $600 I've heard

dinardongsocksdude
ole benny just watched rickards video...and is repeating what he said COULD happen

Sandnsea
Boy, I'm away 1 day and all heck breaks out in Dinarland! Maybe I should stay away more often. Need to read what the heck Y wrote to cause such an uproar, he's an ass, as in Donkey

Sandnsea
Peeps ignore them all - it insanity is a good thing, remain sure footed and don't give your currency to anyone till at the bank.

Ok, I'm doing the math, Y wants $10 a month from 50,000 people ( his numbers not mine ) is the 1/2 million a month??? Whose the charlatan ?

rjpeabpdy
h all, ya know, if I go to a storage cabinet and see a bottle of poison I don't think well I can take a little sip and be ok. Well I still let some poison in me and will do damage----DON'T EVEN LOOK at his crap (yo yo)

Greenrage
Sheeple-What is scary.....Is these people are going to have money!!!

Sandnsea
Green, I know- totally frightening - but if they join his Church Bank they won't have it for long.

dinardongsocksdude
yep....i think my poop picking up days are over for quite awhile. i had dobermans..... i dont miss that part AT ALL!

Beagle
My brother-in-law had one. Wouldn't let his wife in bed until he told it to stop.
A doberman!

dinardongsocksdude
ahhh... yes, another high strung pet. and a bit protective

warsaw
Reading down about Yosef: He came in like a community organizer or NGO. He finally landed in the inner city of Dinarland and took it over. He became what the community wanted until THEY served THEMSELVES up on a silver platter. Pain and pleasure, pain and pleasure is an age old brainwashing technique. He praises and encourages then he spanks. Rinse and repeat.

ig
warsaw..I don't mind saying he is a feminine hygiene product...

Think Positive
Has anyone heard from Awake in3D lately?

Tig
Think...he has been incognito for months now I think

JUMPY
Good Evening All...I had a dream this afternoon that we were all waiting to be called individually for our appointments...so hope it is true...Smile

admin006
I see one of the moron gurus is say sometime after Oct 1 st lol

Haloheal
I think they R all morons and I not lieing lol

Haloheal
I think they R all morons and I not lieing lol

JUMPY
Halo in the dream I was told we would not be doing the 800's the way it has been presented...who knows, but it was interesting.

Haloheal
That may be a message Jumpy we are all capable of getting them . Hope that's true

admin006
I was hearing things in my sleeps it kept saying I'm a moron lol

Dina
admin006...No way you are a moron...Just saying!

admin006
Don't forget about Nancy foundati9on call tonight

Herb Albert
uhoh frank says he is going to be strange tonight lmao...........

admin006
Frank can't get more strange lol

Tig
Or am I just a "Moron?" LOL

Haloheal
Anyone listening to Frank ? I am waiting for PTR call he is very late ...

Natureaddict
Halo, I've been listening to PTR since 5pm... no delay. I'd hang up and call back in

Beagle
Halo: I am on the phone and the call has been going on since 8:01

snickers
F26 is ending. Lastly he was saying something about some classes in October. Got in too late to know more.

Tig
Someone said the IMF mtg is Oct. 1...maybe speech before that...or after the first week of classes on the 16...bank classes?

admin006
Where is our friend tool hiding? Haven't seen him in awhile

Haloheal
Maybe on Wsomn lol

admin006
NOT

admin006
Where the hell is fish? Let me see if I can find him

Haloheal
Phillip Tilton said start the RV party

admin006
I found the fish and he said he better but his wife was in the hospital. Bladder removed . She is home resting

Beagle
006: Cancer?

admin006
I never asked

toolfan4
im still here but with the quality and quantity of pms i got, i am now just a lurker......according to one.....im am now trollfan4....that was cool.....lol

admin006
D tool no need to lurk come on down

toolfan4
one even wrote i was better off deleting myself and after ,and i quote....kill myself.....just wow

admin006
Tool pm

Haloheal
People all certainly have different personalities and egos expressions.

Lonewolf
Tool That is terrible! Glad you are back

Haloheal
Tell us who said it we will ban them lol

admin006
when I open this chat I said we only have 2 rule show respect and do not remove anything and post on other sites those rules are still active

Beagle
Admin006: Last weekend there was a lot of frustrations and I am afraid that respect for one and ALL went out the window.

admin006
I'm getting close to our resident troll

Haloheal
Turtle the troll catcher !

izzie
006 go get em' and please find out who was so rude to tool... that is just uncalled for

zippy
good luck admin006. Hope the hunt is a success and you catch the beast

admin006
If I'm corr6 you guy will not believe who the troll is

izzie
oh admin try us

Haloheal
You know I have heard that expression you might as well kill yourself and although not at all nice it's being used around a lot with younger adults .

Natureaddict
Halo - that is just horrible... that needs to stop.

Tig
And, I did see that person call tool a trollfan...damned if I can remember who it is...makes me angry.....I like tooly!!!

Adonismale
Ray's open mic on

admin006
If u all want to listen to that cat that's up to you I have no issues u postin6 the number but RR may

Haloheal
Beny ... WHY I CALL MY SHOW "THE FAKE NEWS SHOW? TO TRICK THE ESTABLISHMENT. NOW THEY KNOW MY CONTENTS. BUT I AM STILL SAFE AS LONG IT'S CALL FAKE. GET IT?

azgirl
if you really want open mic # it is out there on youtube..those nick types post it

Snake
Am taking the liberty to post some personally requested information from a close friend located on the southen tip of a 13 mile long island who has tremendous contacts, the inquiry was triggered by all the speculation about going past the end of Sept, just received his return call close to 2230 his time and everything he can surmise is we should be a go before months end. Can either of us guarantee NO, do I respect his opinion YES

TED1016
I have had a similar contact like yours Snake, but I did not mention it earlier because this person is one who I have confidence in myself so right or wrong I am still in the wait and see mode.

Snake
Word just out from Playboy that Hugh Hefner has pasted at 91

TED1016
Did he have a smile on his face? :0) The man probably saw more feminize back sides than the average toilet seat.

Snake
Ted you and I could probably tell some stories about those early days

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum