Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Dreamer's Monday Drama   9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dreamer's Monday Drama   9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Dreamer's Monday Drama   9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dreamer's Monday Drama   9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dreamer's Monday Drama   9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dreamer's Monday Drama   9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dreamer's Monday Drama   9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dreamer's Monday Drama   9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dreamer's Monday Drama   9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dreamer's Monday Drama   9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dreamer's Monday Drama   9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dreamer's Monday Drama   9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dreamer's Monday Drama   9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dreamer's Monday Drama   9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dreamer's Monday Drama   9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dreamer's Monday Drama   9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dreamer's Monday Drama   9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dreamer's Monday Drama   9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dreamer's Monday Drama   9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dreamer's Monday Drama   9/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Dreamer's Monday Drama 9/25/17

2 posters

Go down

Dreamer's Monday Drama   9/25/17 Empty Dreamer's Monday Drama 9/25/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:50 am

Dreamer's Monday Drama   9/25/17 Avatar?id=1625863&m=75&t=1503962754
TED1016
Monday, Monday just like many of the Mondays past with one little difference and that is that we have made it through one more weekends and we are one day closer to our goal. Yes, I know we have heard that before but when you take a long look at what is going on in the world you have to notice one thing above all else and that is what with all the storms our government needs us to put in our new money.

Now surely you know what I mean by stating “our new money” even though we know that the new asset backed money has been designated to change our entire banking structure from a Fiat based currency to one that is backed by our assets of gold, silver, oil, and government land. Our oil reserves are currently filled to capacity from what I understand and despite alternate means of energy, oil is still in demand.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, many of us have doubts from time to time but when it comes to the end of the day we can look back that we have made it through yet another couple of days and our world is still hanging on. Should I say that is due to us? No we know even when push comes to shove that You Father are watching and will see to our needs for the day, week, or whatever. Bless You Father.

Dear Lord God Almighty, as we look around we see, at times, much confusions and false statements but in the end we know that our Lord will see us through what many may see as our darkest hours, days, or weeks to come because of our faith in You Lord and while we know we must do our part, whatever will come through for us will be our Lord’s blessing. Amen and Amen.

Rest well during these early hours as we count what blessings we do have and we remember some past events when we all had our doubts and worries about what was going to happen to us if the situation had not changed. But change they did and we need to remember that all things happen in a way and a time that may not be of our choosing but worked out for each of us. Love to you all as “Our Destiny Awaits.”

Sandnsea
Remember Iraq had a deal with the Kurds last year, and their language is on the Iraqi currency

Halfdozen
Good morning, read the thread this am and I must say I was offended by some of the comments made yesterday. My heart is saddened! God created us ALL in his image so we are equal. Everyone has rights and we must RESPECT them. We may not agree but RESPECT must always be in order. Have a blessed day all.
Grandma
Halo LOL I pray it will just go and be done with it. There are so many things that need to be done and no $$$$$ to do. Sad!

Haloheal
Yes that's where they try to hold us back but not anymore this has got to go now !

snickers
Well, we lost 1 yesterday and gained 2 today. In this room.

Sandnsea
Wow snickers you actually keep track?

snickers
Sand lol. A sad life, huh? lol.

Angel
RC what is your humble opinion about this referendum and how it will affect their currency going international at this point.

RaginCajun
Angel-We will have to wait, but i feel it's a move to pressure Iraq to move forward with the currency reform. I don't feel it will affect the currency either way

Sanditoes
I am hoping the message in the bottle is going to tell me RB news.....just can't seem to get it to float into me!

Tbirdd
owl---imo, because the world doesnt want to trade using USD--which is fiat currency, and dead on the 30th. usn's / gold backed come on board

owl
I WISH that were true! I talked to a gold guy the other day and he was clueless about USN or ANY such like

KLS
Owl: be careful with Gold & Silver dealers. You buy high, pay higher commissions, and then they tell you to exchange some of it at a low plus commission.Do NOT listen to their sales pitch to convert.

Haloheal
Beny is a intel person Beny Wilson Fake News in FB . He is a bit crazy but does have some information too . Remember weed through all intel . Some is good some is fluff !

DollarBill9
but we like him because he is quite amusing when he has a call haha

Haloheal
Beny said his show tomorrow will be filled with intel . He is feeling ready !

Osmosis
RR has no intel and no news.......yet he HAS to have a call, because the calls are his bread and butter.

stillokrocks
Ray tidbits... please excuse caps THE KURD THING IS YEARS DOWN THE ROAD EVEN IF ITS A YES, SO IT DOESNT MATTER FOR US THE BANKS ARE ON HIGH STATUS WITH INFO I CANNOT DISCUSS... FOR THIS WEEK... SO WE WILL SEE...

Greenrage
REALLY? adminbill wrote 13h ago IT IS TIME DREAMS MADE IT ON THEIR OWN. I HAVE DELETED MY ACCOUNT THERE AND HAVE DELETED 006 IN THIS FORUM.

meek92
Greenrage this was 2 days ago adminbill wrote 2 days ago I JUMP OVER TO DREAMS NOW AND AGAIN. IT IS A GOOD SITE FOR MANY THINGS INCLUDING HYPE AND SUPPOSED NEWSPAPER ARTICLES THAT NO ONE CAN FIND EXCEPT THE ORIGINATOR. THAT IS WHAT SUNNI AND I GOT TIRED OF MONITORING AND DELETING. THE SAME OLD REGURGITATED NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS OUT OF IRAQ THAT MEAN NOTHING AND THE SAME BANK STORIES THAT POSSIBLY NEVER HAPPENED.

dinardongsocksdude
good riddance to AB.........

Greenrage
Meek-13 hours ago don't make two days.. He got mad at toolfan here, but that was one person... Anyone who has been in this for very long knows the reposting of news articles.. and so far-non of it has happened..

Greenrage
I personally have hear all the reguirements that they are posting as DONE-up to 8 years ago being brought out.. I have a hard time believing much of any of it... But still I like to hear it..It keeps me updated..

Haloheal
Wow I can't believe Admin Bill wrote that I am very disappointed in him !

meek92
Halo very disparaging remark...very devaluing.

Lostnq8
Halo. Did you see the wso.n notes from earlier where AB closed his dreams Access and removed 006 from wsomn

Greenrage
Halo-I just really appreciate 006 stepping in and started this up in a heart beat for us all and he has done a fantastic job.. He made it on his own from the time he opened the doors..

Haloheal
Yes he did and it's free sailing it's a great group we don't need to delete and monitor we are adults . At least so far lol

adminbill
I WILL BE BRINGING IN VALID RV/GCR INFORMATION IN AS SOON AS I GET IT TO WSOMN CHAT BUT I WILL DEMAND THAT NONE OF IT BE COPIED AND PASTED INTO EMAIL, TEXT, OR INTO DREAMS OR ANY OTHER SITE.

azgirl
I deleted my wsomn account a couple of days after joining dreams..AB never gave any more substantial intel more than anyone else..what matters to me is the day I get to go to the bank. Other than that I enjoy reading and learning as I wait! p.s this site is doing really great without MODS!! Great job everyone!

Trel
As I did not delete my account but I don't go back to the site, and it is back to 24/7 I hear

adminbill
FOR THE SAKE OF CLARIFICATION, THERE IS NO RIFT WITH DREAMS. 006 CHOSE TO OPEN DREAMS ABOUT A MONTH AGO WHICH IS OKAY BY ME. I PREFER WSOMN TO BASE INFORMATION ON SOLID SOURCES WITH A PROVEN TRACK RECORD NOT ON GURUS SUCH AS RAY, BRUCE, ETC. WHO ALSO HAVE A PROVEN TRACK RECORD. I HAVE BEEN ON THIS TRIP FOR 12 YEARS AND SEE NO VALUE IN CONSTANT FALSE PROMISES.

Lindar
This chat is going down hill with all the negative remarks, grow up.

KLS
Lindar: where did you come from? You must be confused as to what chat site your in?

splash
Lindar did you just decide that today? Haven't seen you before. Don't agree with your comment.

Karendo
Hi all - Been lurking but liking chat. I stay neutral and pick up what positive info I can from calls and sites

Haloheal
Did u read the post I put in about Amazon taking down reviews on Hillarys book (of lies) cause it lowers the rating . Lots of people are dropping Amazon cause of it !

Angel
Guys can we please just leave it alone-stop condeming and criticizing people. Come on. That makes the atmosphere negative.

Seabreeze13
admin006....thnx for this Chat Room & Forum it's refreshing that people can come in here with info/advice and NOT be critizied/ banned like in other Rooms....TY

adminbill
006 NO LONGER HAS A WSOMN ACCOUNT. I WOULD PREFER THAT YOU TAKE CARE OF DREAMS ISSUES ELSEWHERE. I BELIEVE THEY HAVE HAD AMPLE TIME TO TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS. THE FACT THAT HE WORKS IS NO EXCUSE. I WORK AND STILL TAKE CARE OF WSOMN ADMINISTRATIVE BUSINESS. (WITH SUNNI'S HELP OF COURSE).

Snake
For all you folks seeking answers as to where we are and when are we gonna GO, has anyone bothered to look at the share volume being traded in bank stocks the past couple of weeks along with share price and wondered why the strength?

CalCatII
Suppose they know somethin Snake?

Snake
Absolutely they know something volume has more than doubled

CalCatII
You bet....it is so much better than Guru talk. Its a real picture of where we are.

Snake
both the dollar and precious metals are trending up, they generally move in opposite directions

CalCatII
It is confirmation of the WILL AND MUST RV

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dreamer's Monday Drama   9/25/17 Empty Dream

Post by Scotchie Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:33 pm

Sad to read.  ADMINBILL does not want to lose his persuasive power, which he never had to begin with.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum