Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Dreamer's Saturday Drama   9/16/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dreamer's Saturday Drama   9/16/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Dreamer's Saturday Drama   9/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dreamer's Saturday Drama   9/16/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dreamer's Saturday Drama   9/16/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dreamer's Saturday Drama   9/16/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dreamer's Saturday Drama   9/16/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dreamer's Saturday Drama   9/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dreamer's Saturday Drama   9/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dreamer's Saturday Drama   9/16/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dreamer's Saturday Drama   9/16/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dreamer's Saturday Drama   9/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dreamer's Saturday Drama   9/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dreamer's Saturday Drama   9/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dreamer's Saturday Drama   9/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dreamer's Saturday Drama   9/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dreamer's Saturday Drama   9/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dreamer's Saturday Drama   9/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dreamer's Saturday Drama   9/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dreamer's Saturday Drama   9/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Dreamer's Saturday Drama 9/16/17

Go down

Dreamer's Saturday Drama   9/16/17 Empty Dreamer's Saturday Drama 9/16/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:26 am

Dreamer's Saturday Drama   9/16/17 Avatar?id=1625863&m=75&t=1503962754
TED1016

Well it appears my post early yesterday morning may has offended at least one of our members so it appears I owe an apology with an explanation of sorts to any and all that I may have offended. Please forgive my harshness and careless writing. Unfortunately when I am writing my post I feel as if I am speaking for those who may feel disillusioned by the whole process. I hope you all understand.

As for my explanation it was based on the long history of looking forward to those seemingly magical Fridays that have thus far turned out to be nothing more than a day with few or no post of encouragement. Yes times are hard for me and mine but in my heart I know there are others in our group who are much worse off than I am. I like to think that I speak for the ones who can’t or won’t speak for themselves.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, every day I see more and more people grabbing onto what they feel is their golden ticket o financial paradise. While it is true Father that are many who will reach that point, I look back through the years of waiting for this to happen and thank You Father for using that long period to train many of us how to use and protect ourselves against those who would take away our future.

Dear Lord God Almighty, Each day we hear pearls of wisdom poured out by Intel providers and often find ourselves missing the important training and criticizing the provider of the information. Please forgive us for that Lord. Our group now stretches to all edges of our boarders into other places far from our land. That in its self is nothing short of a miracle as well. Thank you Lord for bringing our group together.

Rest well my dear friends and travelers on this journey. I know the information that stretches into the next month is starting to appear, we all need to bind ourselves together through group encouragement whenever possible. Remember this is a global event, and possibly our last chance to make a difference in our lives and the lives of our families and friends. “Our Destiny Awaits” May God bless us all…

WILDFIRE
I apologize for my comment yesterday...I realize this is an open thought group and I am thankful for that. We just all need to bind together and stay positive and thankful and in gratitude. My self included. .

Haloheal
Benny is on FB live at 12noon today with a guest ! Is it about RB and what time zone who knows !!!!

mangelo
finally I can look down and see my belt buckle and not my stomach... Dreamer's Saturday Drama   9/16/17 Rofl working out has it's rewards!!! getting healthy for our new lifestyle to come!!

Snake
Not that it means a whole lot as I do not know RR's source however was given a heads up last night indicating this bank news would be coming out about the time the NYSE was opening on Monday next, was supposdly a closely guarded news item per my sourse connected to Wall Street

Unfortunately he would not provide the bank identity no matter how many things I threatened to blackmail him with, we have known each other since 1970 and he has as many secrets on me as I have on him.

Haloheal
Beny calls Monday for being a very significant day and the 23 begining of a new paradom .

Haloheal
We are so disgusted and disappointed that it's numbing to hear good news ! But we will take it !!!!

Snake
Not sure about RR but very comfortible with what my phone call information provided just a little surprised it surfaced in this manner

Snake
Have a call in to my friend to assure him I certainly had not told anyone

That it would come out in a forum like TNT as most investment bankers guard this type news to avoid insider trading scrutitiny

Haloheal
It's seems to me this would be impossible to keep totally quiet . It's like when u own a store I have to consider some damages expected!

Maybe this will make them do it quick now ...

Roush
RR and DC have treasury connection

Snake
Cannot tell you how many times information would come out at a social gathering revealing some very personal information re one of my clients that had become friends with our family and my bride would tell me afterwards that I never mentioned anything about this to her.

Haloheal
Ugh that's pretty awful Snake .

Snake
Halo it really is not much different than attorney or physician client confidentially, when dealing with money things need to remain very quiet

hollyberry
Good mornin. According to Beny Trump, Kurds and Iraq will have another meeting at UN. Kurds and Trump have a secret agreement. 9/18/17 If gold goes up, currencies that are gold back will reset. USD will revalue to between 80-85 cents. 3 people holding the RB back. USA has three enemies S Arabia, China and N. Korea. There will be 3 countries claiming independence Kurdistane, Palestine and Catalunia (Spain). On Monday, 18, they will be meeting to make a new global agreement.

Snake
Just got a call back from my Buddy up east, the individual who let the info slip has already fessed up, lots of adult beverages consumed, but now that it's out I asked if that would become another delaying tactic, he did not think so as the world's economy including ours needs this to occur quickly

Snake
He also wanted to know if I would like to come for a visit next week, saying with all my recent hurricane experience might be an asset, also wanted to know if I could bring one of my generators along should Jose interrupt their electric grid. I tell ya you just can't help but love friends like that always thinking of others

Hilltop2
regarding RR's update and Snakes follow up.. seems to me RR's source is in Baghdad ( or Abadi tweets ) i don't get the impression that his source is state side.. IMO

adminbill wrote
8m ago
BECAUSE I AM TAKING IT EASY FOR THE WEEKEND UNTIL WORK CAN GET ME A SIT DOWN JOB NEXT WEEK I AM OPENING UP THE WSOMN CHAT ROOM FOR THE WEEKEND AS WELL AS THE FORUM TO ALLOW MEMBERS TO TAKE OUT USEFUL INFORMATION AND MOVE IT TO DREAMS. Opps...sorry about the CAPS

adminbill
Please be patient with admin006 and Dreams. This is not an easy task to try on your own.

justlivinadream
Omg Thank you ADMINBILL! It's so nice to be able to go back and see what we need. So much there!! 006 is doing a great job here with Dreams!!

adminbill
I AM HOPING THIS WILL GIVE 006 A CHANCE TO TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS. Crude - caps again. Sorry

admin006
Hi peeps what's shaken

Tig
Ok, there are a lot of people over at wsomn wondering.....why it's taking so long to get in...I tried...

Grandma
Has BIG FISH been in today?????

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum