Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video

5 posters

Go down

Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video Empty Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video

Post by RamblerNash Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:48 am

Most folks are aware by now that there was quite an objection to ADMINBILL closing chat on the WSOMN site. ADMINBILL basically said to "Go outside and play!". Sound familiar?

006 took it upon themselves to open up a chat room for WSOMN members, in defiance of ADMINBILL, and let everyone know to invite their friends. At first, everyone was so happy that their membership was growing, until Scotchie showed up.

Scotchie received a warm welcome by many people there, but there were a few that decided that they would make false accusations and get him banned. That also started a chain reaction that many others banned as well, including Blondie, whose parting statement was "HYPOCRITES".

Sandnsea brought up some of the things that Scotchie has said at DinarDaily.net, but must of forgotten that they were saying the same things about ADMINBILL, and others, herself. You will find some of her quotes in the middle of this video. The beginning of this video is what unfolded when Scotchie returned 2 hours later from signing up.

How does Sandnsea know what Scotchie has said at Dinar Daily? LOL

Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video Empty Re: Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video

Post by roxy22222222 Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:39 pm

Nash, this video is beyond brilliant! GREAT job! You exposed the liars and two faced people! :yes:

ADMINBILL basically said to "Go outside and play!". Sound familiar?

Ahhh! The infamous "DAZ"  Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video 2350219667 Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video 3508649203 Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video 3508649203
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video Empty Re: Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:12 pm

OMG!  This is PRICELESS!  Fantastic Job Rambler! Thanks !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:36 am

Great Job!!!!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:21 pm

Wasn't Sandnsea a member here, at one time? The name sounds familiar, as she was on another site awhile back, and am really surprised to think that she would stoop that low, to be on a site like Asshole Bill's, with all the lies and deception flying around-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:20 pm

Terbo56 wrote:Wasn't Sandnsea a member here, at one time?

She still is (screenshot is in the video), but badmouths Dinar Daily every chance she gets.

She also takes offence to her chat posts Ssmith has been bringing over and says that they have been altered. They haven't, but she convinces the crowd, she now calls home, that they are.

She is now a MOD at the new site and just loves being one of the "Top Dogs", but plays it down for the crowd.

What's interesting is she says she doesn't come over to Dinar Daily, but she knows what Scotchie is saying. I'm pretty sure there are quite a few of those folks, if not more, are keeping an eye here.

Some are thankful for our postings and comments, but there are some who are not... LOL

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:26 pm

Thanks
Roxy, Ponee, Ssmith!

Remind you of anyone? LOL

Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video Avatar10

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:25 pm

RamblerNash wrote:

Thanks
Roxy, Ponee, Ssmith!

Remind you of anyone? LOL

Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies! - Video Avatar10

Could it possibly our beloved Already Blessed? :winky winky:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down