Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
20 Things to Let go of for a Happy and Healthy Mind I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
20 Things to Let go of for a Happy and Healthy Mind I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
20 Things to Let go of for a Happy and Healthy Mind I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
20 Things to Let go of for a Happy and Healthy Mind I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
20 Things to Let go of for a Happy and Healthy Mind I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
20 Things to Let go of for a Happy and Healthy Mind I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
20 Things to Let go of for a Happy and Healthy Mind I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
20 Things to Let go of for a Happy and Healthy Mind I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
20 Things to Let go of for a Happy and Healthy Mind I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
20 Things to Let go of for a Happy and Healthy Mind I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
20 Things to Let go of for a Happy and Healthy Mind I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
20 Things to Let go of for a Happy and Healthy Mind I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
20 Things to Let go of for a Happy and Healthy Mind I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
20 Things to Let go of for a Happy and Healthy Mind I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
20 Things to Let go of for a Happy and Healthy Mind I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
20 Things to Let go of for a Happy and Healthy Mind I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
20 Things to Let go of for a Happy and Healthy Mind I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
20 Things to Let go of for a Happy and Healthy Mind I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
20 Things to Let go of for a Happy and Healthy Mind I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
20 Things to Let go of for a Happy and Healthy Mind I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

20 Things to Let go of for a Happy and Healthy Mind

2 posters

Go down

20 Things to Let go of for a Happy and Healthy Mind Empty 20 Things to Let go of for a Happy and Healthy Mind

Post by New Beginnings Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:34 pm

The one, who travels light, travels far. And this is especially true in the case of mental baggage. The mind is a powerful ally, and if we take care of its well-being we ensure contentment and happiness.

We are often stopped short of reaching our full potential, by thoughts and ideas that slow us down.
Our mind needs to be cleansed of negative vibes and trifles. We will never be able to focus on the really important things in life, if we don’t let go of the useless clutter in our head. Meditation is the first step that you need. It helps you to prioritize and focus more on what matters.

Here are some of the things you need to dispose of stat to lighten your load-

• Attachments

It is at the root of all suffering. The lesser you obsess over possessions, the more carefree you will be.

• Guilt

Do you feel guilty about something? Can you change it, can you make it alright? If yes, go ahead- do it. If no, stop beating yourself up about it.

• Self Criticism

Even though you might feel inadequate for a task, you will never know unless you try. Instead of being agonised whether you can or can’t- go ahead and do it. Those who never try, fail by default.

• Prejudices

Prejudices lead to ill feelings and bitterness even where there is no cause for them. It stops you from forming strong and beautiful relationships.

• Negative Thinking

Negativity stops you from seeing the good in life and makes you focus only on the bad. Don’t let the curtain of negativity stop the ray of optimism to seep in your life.

• Compulsive Thinking

Compulsive thoughts bother us with scenarios that may never come true. Next time you feel you are obsessing over something unnaturally, call a friend and let the casual chatter chase those blues away.

• Seeking approval from others

It translates to feeling inferior and losing your own persona, in order to please others. Please don’t.

• Grudges

It is a lot of unwanted negativity. Dump them, stat.

• Limiting Beliefs

Nothing is set in stone. Don’t let self imposed ideas stop you from aspiring for more.

• Postponing

Tomorrow never comes, so you better start crossing out that to-do list today.

• Anxious Thoughts

They distract you from your goals. They build up your fears and insecurities. Don’t feed them and they will shrivel and die.

• Heart Break

It is unavoidable. Better to focus on the good memories and forget the rest.

• Bad Memories

Learn what you need to from a bad experience. But don’t hoard its memory within you forever.

• Useless things

It also implies discarding people who are no good for you and your aura. Life is too short to be spent on anything ‘useless’.

• Bad Company

Chose your friends carefully, they shape you as a person.

• Past

It is in the past. What good could it do now, or later?

• Identifying with a role

It limits your opportunities if you identify with one specific role. It also comes in the way of discovering all that you are capable of.

• Taking things Personally

It causes much more harm than good. And in 9 cases out of 10, it’s not even worth something to take to your heart.

• Ticking clock

Time is eternal and ever flowing. Respect that. But don’t let hours and minutes stress you out.

• Counterproductive habits

They can be anything that hinders your productivity. There is a fine line between leisure and unhealthy obsession.

None of these things may appear new, but unknowingly they creep in our conscience and block our mind. It is time to reboot your life and achieve calm and peace.
New Beginnings
New Beginnings

Back to top Go down

20 Things to Let go of for a Happy and Healthy Mind Empty Re: 20 Things to Let go of for a Happy and Healthy Mind

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:10 am

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum