Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Douchie for July 29 - August 4 (7/4/2012) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Douchie for July 29 - August 4 (7/4/2012) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Douchie for July 29 - August 4 (7/4/2012) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Douchie for July 29 - August 4 (7/4/2012) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Douchie for July 29 - August 4 (7/4/2012) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Douchie for July 29 - August 4 (7/4/2012) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Douchie for July 29 - August 4 (7/4/2012) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Douchie for July 29 - August 4 (7/4/2012) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Douchie for July 29 - August 4 (7/4/2012) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Douchie for July 29 - August 4 (7/4/2012) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Douchie for July 29 - August 4 (7/4/2012) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Douchie for July 29 - August 4 (7/4/2012) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Douchie for July 29 - August 4 (7/4/2012) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Douchie for July 29 - August 4 (7/4/2012) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Douchie for July 29 - August 4 (7/4/2012) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Douchie for July 29 - August 4 (7/4/2012) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Douchie for July 29 - August 4 (7/4/2012) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Douchie for July 29 - August 4 (7/4/2012) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Douchie for July 29 - August 4 (7/4/2012) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Douchie for July 29 - August 4 (7/4/2012) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Douchie for July 29 - August 4 (7/4/2012)

Go down

Douchie for July 29 - August 4 (7/4/2012) Empty Douchie for July 29 - August 4 (7/4/2012)

Post by Sam I Am Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:27 pm

This week Dan Atkinson was in France and Frank Villa returned from Hawaii.  Nice to see these gurus flying all over the world having a lovely time while their faithful sit around desperately waiting for some indication that they weren't swindled, huh?  Dan did check in with his listeners to assure them that the RV is going to happen and that we're very close.  Nice of him to take time out from his European vacation to make sure that those people paying $15 a month don't bail on him, don't you think? 

There were several good examples of douchebaggery this week.  DaveD, one of my readers and frequent posters, voted for Roger Dorman to receive this week's Douchie for posting this:

generals64: …this is nothing different than the revaluation of the Kuwaiti DINAR….Google it and read what happened and how it happened….then Read about the German Deustchmark…and the 1946 Japanese Yen. It’s that simple……the answer is in History and History will repeat itself….Its that simple .
generals64: the Kuwaiti Dinar revalued from $3.29 American to 1 Kuwait dinar…it was Artificially devalued by Hussein and then lowered even more by the United States….It was revalued to $3.69 and was on a managed float…it grew to $11.00 and some change and then the Hedge Fund people messed things up and it dropped to $3.69 and has stayed around there for some time.
It revalued on a Wednesday Afternoon at around 3:30 or so East Coast time…Now, there is a TRUE History Lesson. zerolimits….Most Financial people don’t take the time to study where your finanaces come from…they just want their check…I am a history buff and got in this for the research…

For the hundredth time, Kuwait didn't RV.  When Saddam invaded Kuwait he replaced their dinar with the Saddam Iraqi dinar.  During that time fleeing Kuwaitis were taking whatever they could get for their currency and the street value tanked.  Once Saddam was removed Kuwait printed a new Kuwaiti dinar to replace the old Kuwaiti dinar (much of which Saddam's forces took) and the Saddam Iraqi dinar, and they valued it the same as before Saddam's invasion.  It was never valued at $11 and in no way does this meet the definition of a revaluation. 

As I've pointed out previously Roger knows that these posts aren't just rumours or inaccuracies.  They're bold faced pumper lies, and yet he posts them on his site because they draw traffic.  What a scumbag!  I took DaveD's vote into consideration, but unfortunately my blog isn't a democracy.  It's more of a benevolent dictatorship.  MWAHAHAHA!!!

On Friday SWFloridaGuy posted this:

I want to start by saying RV, RD, RI, I have no clue. I can only hope for the best. We continue to see the GOI stratagem toward reform (which would be the optimal solution for investors). The more I study macroeconomics, the more I understand the Lopsters argument. If you solely look at historic large currency appreciations, even a 20% increase, runs the risk of having negative long term effects. A 100,000% increase is not even something regarded as possible by most economists. However, what the Lopsters fail to recognize is the fact that Iraq is a very unique situation. The value for the IQD is still there. Iraq was devalued due to a war strategy (have yet to see proof from a Lopster that it wasn't) and the U.S. has been in control of the reconstruction from the start. I believe Iraq will revalue and the real questions are - how high, when and by what mechanism? Several incremental adjustments (to get us to 1 to 1 initially) would be what I prefer. That would ensure that the large notes retain their value.

He states here that the dinar was devalued as part of a war strategy. I've posted numerous times a quote from the CBI website that the dinar was valued at 3000:1 back in 1995, eight years before the war. I posted another article a few weeks ago showing that Iraq was experiencing hyperinflation in 1993, nearly 20 years ago. That's where the low valuation comes from, not any war strategy. He goes on to suggest that a lop would devalue the larger notes. This guy must have gone to the Breitling School of Economics. A lop treats all notes the same. They all retain their value until they are simultaneously demonetized at the end of the exchange time frame, at which time only the new currency is honored at the new rate. But since SWFG admitted that he is clueless and wrapped up his post with a disclaimer that he could be wrong, I'm passing him up too. 

On Thursday TonyTNT from PTR posted:

[via millionairemoma] [Just watching Iraq TV. Conference with president just ended. Three ministers were with him. He said Iraqi Dinar will re-value higher than it was in the days of Saddam Hussein. He is on a minute to minute watch. WOW!!!!] TONY SAYS HE HAS CONFIRMED THAT HE HAS HEARD THIS FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE POND!

Talibani is the president, so I'm guessing that Tony is referring to him.  Doesn't really matter though, because whether it was Talibani or Maliki or Shabibi none of them have ever said that Iraq is going to RV, nor will they.  Redenominations are announced but revaluations aren't.  Nobody announced back in January that the rate would be adjusted, did they?  It just popped up on the screen one day larger than life.  Tony is obviously lying, but as bad as this is I'm only giving him a runner-up Douchie. 

This week Frank Villa once again baffled us with BS saying:

Somebody posted "Well Frank you told me two years ago that this was a nine and a half month pregnant woman and she's way overdue.  I guess she's really way overdue now, huh?"  Yeah, but you see that was two years ago sir, and the nine and a half month pregnanacy turned into a stone baby.  It was never delivered, sir.  If you don't know what a stone baby is, look it up.  They get stuck in the fallopian tubes.  A stone baby is a child that never had a chance to come into the world.  The Iraqi dinar two years ago was coming into the world, but they suffocated the electorial (sic) process and Allawi tried to steal everything.  When the authors of the plan found this they put Maliki in this position and said "fight this guy".

https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.asp?n=36-17-65-6711-17-65-67-17-65-675849-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-67106372922-17-65-67;0OTc3NDYwNjg=0 (30 min. in)

In this one passage

• FrankieRefuses to accept responsibility for his past proclamations (as is his custom)

• Makes an assinine analogy to a lithopedion or "stone baby" (he couldn't even get this right - stone babies get stuck outside of the fallopian tubes in the abdominal cavity)

• Blames the delay on the electoral process (uh Frankie, the election was over two years ago ... it was resolved in Oct. 2010)

• Claims that the authors of the plan intervened and put Maliki in charge (sure took them long enough huh?  8 months?  And by the way, Maliki was already in that position.)

As I have pointed out in previous posts Frank is a big fat liar.  He gets by on his dramatic speaking style that aparently mesmerizes his followers to the point that they can't process information rationally and recognize a big fat lie when they hear it.  What a douchebag!

September marks the one year point for this blog.  My first post was RV Reality Check on Sept. 23, 2011.  It's been an incredible adventure for me.  Sometimes it was exciting, sometimes it was aggravating, sometimes sad, and sometimes it was fun.  But it was never really boring until the last month or so.  I've noticed that reader participation is down.  Apparently people are losing interest and quite frankly so am I.  So I have decided that at the one year point I'm going to step away.  I'll finish what I'm working on now and from time to time I'll post things that are relevant, but I'm not going to do any more Douchies or big research projects.  Frankly I hadn't intended to stay as involved as I have, but I found the videos on James Wolf and that got me jazzed again about researching.  Then I stumbled onto the Dinar Corp info and again immersed myself into the research.  But I have other things going on in my life now that I need to focus on so it's time to go.  I'm saying this now so that nobody will claim that I was run off or bought off or any of that rubbish.  I've just decided to let my work stand on its own merits which I'm confident that it will.  Thanks for your support.

http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.com/2012/08/douchie-for-july-29-august-4.html

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum