Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
7/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
7/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
7/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
7/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

7/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

7/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:04 am

Guru OkieOilman:  GOOD EVENING AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL AFTER A 2 WEEK SABBATICAL I HAVE RETURNED LIKE A BAD PENNY TURNING UP AGAIN. I HAVE BEEN WORKING DILIGENTLY WITH A FEW SELECT INDIVIDUALS ON WHAT AND WHY AND WHEN OUR BLESSING OF THE CURRENCY EXCHANGE WILL TRANSPIRE.

I AS WELL AS A FEW OTHERS HAS TRAVELED TO THE NECESSARY LOCATION TO FINALLY OBTAIN PROPER INTEL. I AM STILL UNDER A GAG ORDER ON SPECIFIC'S OF THE CURRENCY EXCHANGE BUT I CAN SAY WITH FAITH MORESO THAN EVER BEFORE THIS IS REAL--THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN AND IT'S SCHEDULED TO HAPPEN SOON.

I CAN'T BE MORE SPECIFIC THAN THAT BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHEN IT WILL BE LAUNCHED BUT AM TOLD TO BE ON HIGH ALERT FOR MOVEMENT AT ANYTIME HENCEFORTH. I LIKE EACH OF YOU HAVE BEEN IMPATIENT FOR THIS TO OCCUR BUT UNTIL LAST WEEK WAS TOTALLY UNAWARE OF THE DEPTH OF THE PLAN AND THE LOGISTIC'S NECESSARY TO BRING ABOUT A ONCE IN HISTORY CHANGE IN THE GLOBAL ECONOMIC SYSTEM.

THE DEPTH AND PLANNING AND INSTIGATION OF THIS PLAN IS MIND BOGGLEING AND REMINDS ME OF A VERY COMPLICATED MILITARY MISSION WHERE MASSIVE PLANNING HAD TO TAKE PLACE BEFORE A VERY DIFFICULT MISSION WAS TO BE INITIATED. SOMETHING OF THIS MAGNITUDE INVOLVES MUCH MORE THAN ANY OF US HAD EVER IMAGINED AND CERTAINLY REQUIRES MORE THAN "SIMPLY PUSHING THE BUTTON" TO INITIATE. I NOW THOUGH NOT COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND THE DELAY UP TO THIS POINT IN TIME.

THE PURCHASING ENTITY HAS CERTAINLY HAD A MOST DIFFICULT JOB IN CO-ORDINATING THE OPERATION WITH MANY SET BACK'S THAT HAS BEEN RECTIFIED NOW. I AM VERY SATISFIED OF THE VALIDITY AND THE IMMENENCE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY FOR EACH OF US.

I AS MANY OF YOU HAVE BEEN ON PINS AND NEEDLES WONDERING WHEN--WHEN---WHEN----NOW I KNOW--IT'S VERY CLOSE NOW

I KNOW SOME OF YOU THOUGHT I HAD ABANDONED YOU---BUT BEHIND THE SCENES MYSELF AND MANY OTHERS THAT SOME OF YOU KNOW HAS BEEN TRYING OUR BEST TO CO-ORDINATE WHAT IS ABOUT TO TRANSPIRE AND TRYING TO HAVE A POSITIVE EFFECT ON THE TIMING OF THE OUTCOME---THE RESULT OF OUR EFFORTS ARE UNKNOWN BUT OUR VOICE HAS BEEN HEARD AND PRAYERFULLY HEEDED.  ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS--WE HAVE (MYSELF AND OTHERS) DONE ALL WE CAN TO EXPEDITE MATTERS.

I MET A COLORED GENTLEMAN IN LOVE FIELD THAT GAVE ME THE RED CARPET TREATMENT THRU SECURITY--I THINK HIS NAME WAS BRISCOE (HOPE THAT'S RIGHT)---ONE OF THE FINEST MEN I EVER MET--HE ALSO IS A DINARIAN AND WHEN I DECLARED WHAT I WAS CARRYING--HE SAID---IRAQI DINAR?--I SAID YES AND HE SAID HE ALSO HAD DINAR--I ASKED IF HE HAD EVER HEARD OF OKIE OIL MAN AND HE SAID YES HE HAD FOLLOWED OKIE FOR YEARS--I STUCK OUT MY HAND AND SAID---HI---I'M OKIE--HE NEARLY FAINTED AND OFFERED ME THE RUN OF THE AIRPORT--WHAT A NICE MAN--IF HE IS READING THIS---I AM A BETTER MAN FOR MEETING YOU---AND THANKS

Guru Soonerfan62:  WE ARE STILL GETTING INTEL IN TONIGHT WHICH IS RARE FOR SATURDAY AND I STILL BELIEVE THAT WE ARE HOURS OR MAYBE A DAY OR TWO FROM OUR BLESSING.

Guru Vic1:   MOST DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT RAMADAN...RAMADAN CALLS FOR THE MUSLIM TO FAST FROM SUNRISE TO SUNSET OR 6AM TILL 6PM. A MUSLIM PRAYS 5 TIMES A DAY...ALL IS CALM IN THE MUSLIM WORLD...PEOPLE SHOW THEIR LOVE FOR COMMON MAN...THE RICH HELP WITH SUPPLYING FOOD FOR THE POOR...MUCH WEALTH CHANGES HANDS DURING RAMADAN...IMHO... RAMADAN...AND THE MONTH OF RAMADAN AS, SALEH HAS SAID, WILL STABILIZE THE DINAR... IS NOT GIVING THE DOLLAR MORE VALUE!!!  THINK ABOUT THAT, TO GET THE DOLLAR OUT OF THE HANDS OF YOUR PUBLIC...THE DINAR WILL HAVE GREATER VALUE THAN THE DOLLAR VALUE...IN THE COMING DAYS...WE WILL SEE THIS IN A (SHORT) TIME FRAME.

Guru SWFloridaGuy: This article looks very positive but we still need more confirmation...this is coming from the Iraqi List (Maliki's opposition) along with the NA and not just his own camp.  "No need for more dialogue and alliance, said the reforms implemented. Allawi, with the head of the National Alliance, Jaafari said that it was constructive and brotherly.... Allawi stressed that the coalition in Iraq is looking forward mentality open to the initiative of the National Alliance to conduct reforms, based on the close political reform approved by the House of Representatives and former Conventions Erbil first, second, and that implementation is the prerogative of the National Alliance, which leads to power in Iraq and he has to implement the reforms prescribed, no need for new dialogue."

Guru Hammerman:   MY TIME LINE: WILL FINISH TIER 1 ABOUT 7-28, THEN START TIER 2; FINISH IT ABOUT 8-18, THEN TIER 3.  NO INTEL AT ALL SAYING THAT, I’M JUST FOLLOWING THE TRENDS OF THE PAST AND HOW EVERYTHING ALWAYS GETS PUT OFF. I SURE HOPE MY GUT IS WRONG.  INTEL IS NOTHING BUT POSITIVE, AND 90 % OF IT SAYING ANY MIN.  LET’S SIT BACK AND SEE.

Guru Footforward:   K SO A BUNCH OF PEOPLE ARE FREAKING OUT AND IM NOT REALLY SURE WHY. MAYBE IM THE ONLY ONE NOT GETTING ANY BAD NEWS? EVERYONE IS FREAKING OUT ABOUT SYRIA. CONSIDER THIS. MAYBE THEY DONT WANT SYRIA TO KNOW THEY ARE COMING. MAYBE THE UNSC STUFF IS ALL SMOKE. MAYBE SOMETHING IS ALREADY IN PLAY FOR SYRIA....HINT HINT.........COUGH COUGH......BUT BESIDES THAT, DONT FOCUS ON THE PROBLEM. SERIOUSLY. ITS A GIANT WASTE OF YOUR TIME

IM SHOCKED THAT ITS NEARING THE END OF JULY AND WE STILL HAVENT SEEN AN RV YET...THIS REALLY SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED ALREADY, SEVERAL TIMES OVER.   IF I REALLY THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE A LONG WAY OFF, I WOULD TELL YOU GUYS. I DONT JUST TELL YOU GUYS STUFF TO MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD.  I HAVE NO REASON TO EXPECT WE GET OUT OF JULY WITHOUT AN RV.  IM NOT PROMISING ANYTHING.

Guru BOBGET6:   I am perplexed this morning as we should have already gotten our RV, or we are close. If this does not happen by the next few days, or by the end of the month, September looms large.   Something has to have happened for Wells Fargo to give vouchers for the PTB, polititions, and the whales. That is a lot of work to create those accounts and vouchers. The good thing is they cannot get theirs until we all can. Our only hope is that they can exert pressure to get this done in order to have access to their funds. They could care less about us, but can't get there without us.

Okay folks, here is a plan to hack off the PTB, our corrupt government and all others who did dot intend for us to be invested. If each of you find just five people and get them to buy a small amount of dinar and they do the same, it will snowball and further frustrate the folks who want to keep us in our place. You would also be doing them a big favor. 100,000 dinar at one dealer costs $105.50 plus shipping and they can get it now. 250,000 is $262.50 and 500,000 is $525.00. I don't care where they get it, just so that we have less people who can be dominated.

Guru Checkmate Dan:  This is a real deal. Iraq is moving forward. All these countries and companies that are buying in and help out - what for? So, they are going to have a tenth of a penny?

Did they forgive debt and do all these things so they can go from a tenth of a penny to seventy or eighty cents? No! The revaluation will come back to at least where the reinstitution was which was above 2 or 3 dollars.

When we looked at what the G20 said two years ago this month they said it would be $3.22 to the 2009 American dollar. That puts it in the $4 range.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum