Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
7/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
7/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
7/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
7/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

7/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

7/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:58 am

Guru Soonerfan62:  WE ARE ALMOST THERE.  IT COULD BE 1 HOUR OR 1 DAY, NOBODY KNOWS FOR SURE.  I'M CONFIDENT IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS...INFO IS COMING IN HOT AND HEAVY TONIGHT...WE ARE TRULY AT THE END.

Guru Blaino:   Talibani, allawi and the others are now pressing for the national conference at an almost hysterical level after months of their surrogates and lieutenants nibbling away at the mass of complexities separating each of the various groups from reaching some common agreement that might allow for some kind of forward movement.  the national conference is indeed the time and place where the major issues of iraq will (supposedly) be settled with some degree of finality, the fully and publicly recognized goi will be displayed and the entire matter will be brought off in a very scripted and programmed way.  Everyone is now writing the script and learning their parts, and that is the current delay.

We are happy and expectant...I have no information that it will NOT happen overnight or tomorrow. Read that twice! Several "Banker" types have gotten into some limited exchange situations. Naturally, these people are all secure under the NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) and cannot or will not talk...period. Even so, we are getting some coded messages from a handful of these people who desire to share with their circle (ME) and I cannot disclose the institutions, names or additional information, but suffice it to say that none of this could happen if there were not a high confidence in a timely revaluation.

Guru Doc:
    Just when we thought it was safe to get back into the water the fantasy rate prognosticators have popped back up stating rates anywhere from mid $3 to $8.  We would have thought the SIGR report would have ended the debate.  We find it almost humorous at this speculation when the news out of Iraq continues to state  around $1.  Just yesterday Mahma Khalil, decision-maker of the parliament's Economic and Finance Committee, said  "The zeros are removed for the purpose of increasing the value of Iraqi Dinars in a way that one Iraqi Dinar will be equal to one US Dollar," We have SIGR, 2008 five year plan, Shabibi, Shibibi's deputy, multiple members of Parliament and now Finance committee members all saying the same thing which is the initial rate will be around $1.  With all the people in the true know stating the same $1 rate we find it impossible to give any creditability to these reported high rates. 

We suggest everyone needs to be ecstatic with the $1 rate.  We only see these high rates as possible with a true LOP first and then a RV.  The reason for this is the economic impact of these high rates on Iraq.  We should remember that fiat currency is nothing more than debt instruments of a particular government and only backed by that government's ability to honor it.  Shabibi obviously understands this and is why he is looking for things like a seated government, HCL and chapter 7 issues to be resolved.  Besides if it RVs to $1 we all make 1000 times our investment, however if it LOPs and then RVs to say $5 we would only make about 5 times our investment.  We vote for the 1000 times scenario, how about you?  

Guru Hammerman:   china, big 0, bis and imf all signed off on what i hope to be the last of the papers to be signed...i was told point blank no more papers...there was a alot of big talk and large movement in reno yesterday and today on all 3 tiers...mainly talk on tier 3 movement...china is pushing this ahead still...the UN really coming down on iraq also to get this done...they are also try to force feed the rv soon soon...there are some oil issues...all is totally in our favor for a rv soon, pressure from all sides an all industries...the real full brunt of ramadan dont start until tuesday, so i think we got a great great shot until then, but no matter 30 more days is not that long.

Guru Ray:   Just got this update from one of my contacts. He heard it on Iraqi TV yesterday and he said it was in the newspapers too. This contact has never been wrong yet. He said that four large international banks will be opening offices in Baghdad in late August. One of the banks is Citibank and the other three are from other countries. Here’s the good part: They are going to be operating with strictly the new dinar only. Not the current dinar. That totally fits what Shabibi has been saying all along. He also said that family members have told him that the local banks are ready to start exchanging the currency. They have the new dinar in stock and they have De La Rue machines too. The bank personnel are saying September 1 also. I will pass on more info when I get it.

Guru Vic1:   Ladies and Gentlemen...there is incredible information coming forth! We shall soon read!!! Extra...Extra...read all about it!!!! Iraqi...Dinar RV...read all About it!!!

Guru Adam Montana:    I think we can be reasonably confident that when they choose to raise the value, we will know about it relatively fast - it is a big deal and it's not going to be done quietly! In other words...who cares about how fresh the "intel" is - none of it matters until we get to cash in.   Iraq is moving in the right direction, and all the rumors in the world won't get you closer to cashing in. When Iraq is ready to do this, they will.

I'm positive that they have the new currency ready to go, at this point it's a matter of Chapter 7 and the HCL.  REgarding "when" we are going to see those new notes - they originally said September, now they are saying early 2013, and in another article they said it would take 2 years to get them out so that would put us into 2014. Now... which of those is accurate? I don't think any of them reflects the TRUE intent of Iraq, and I find that to be a positive thing... if they had ONE story and stuck to it, I would believe it...but that's not the case. They bounce all over the place with conflicting stories, as if they had something to hide. If the plan is to dramatically increase the value of the Dinar, they DO have something to hide! They don't want that announced, because massive amounts of speculation would occur and it would drive down the value. They want the opposite to happen.

If they don't delete the 0's, but introduce new denominations, and allow all bills to hold face value, that will be a straight RV. If they introduce new denominations but remove the value of the old (current) notes, that is a 0-gain 0-loss l0p. It's really that simple.

Guru Randy Koonce:  There is no RV yet and Not incountry RV and it will not come out at .86 or 7 dollars...Talabani is in Iraq not Germany...the reason for the misinformation is Iraq did not want to be pressured into the National Meeting...the meeting will take place, we believe, still before the end of the month...This is Event Driven not Date Driven ... the only articles to watch for is the announcement of the ministers or the national meeting the rest is only for show "unless you you see it in at least 7 different papers." ...Breathe we are close.

Guru Historian:  We actually look at the Dinar as being a safe haven currency because it can’t go anywhere but up. There is no stock, mutual fund, interest rate or real estate that is going to make me the same amount what this will make because this is so cheap right now and they can’t keep it down there forever because they have way too much wealth.  The part driving this RV are likely set up to turn it on whenever they choose and all we can see is the progress towards it.

Guru BGG:    "Breaking News:  Kurdistan Region President Calls for Urgent Iraqi national Conference":   This is the most incredible news!!  There are several different ways to look at this piece of news – all of them good. My take – Barzani has just called Maliki and the NA’s hand. They had made it look like they were all for “reforms” which they are, in  reality, just 2 years late making good on their agreements. Talibani has wanted this NC meeting since last January (in the worst of ways) – if it looks like Barzani is leading the charge on this thing and any one of the above characters stumble getting out of the gate – it won’t go well for them

Maliki has strung this out numerous times – just as he did recently. He actually gave an interview where he offered Allawi the full Erbil – who agreed, as long as he did it quickly. That was two weeks ago – now he won’t even meet with him.  It’s been a shell game with him all along – soon as we get him close to the water – he backs away.  They are getting closer to having him sewed up though – they have finished the legal issues with the interrogation – now to get it done.

Guru Mike:    Shabibi...knows exactly what he is doing...once this government situation gets done and he knows where thats at and he can have the laws and everything he needs he is going to take this forward...he has not stopped once - we say sometimes this RV has been postponed or that it hasnt been done but he has done nothing but move forward.  You should have confidence in whats going on over there...we just have to realize it is in their time not ours.  Just sit back...watch and enjoy the view as we take this ride together.

Guru Med:  COUNTRIES WITH TWICE AS MANY PEOPLE IN POPULATION USE A BUDGET FOR THAT COUNTRY OF ABOUT 1/2.  THIS SO FAR SINCE THE BEGINNING, EVEN WHAT THE CPA WAS IN CHARGE, HAS BEEN THE WORST MISMANAGEMENT OF A COUNTRIES FUNDS I HAVE EVER WITNESSED. 

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

7/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 7/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:52 pm

Guru Historian:  We actually look at the Dinar as being a safe haven currency because it can’t go anywhere but up. There is no stock, mutual fund, interest rate or real estate that is going to make me the same amount what this will make because this is so cheap right now and they can’t keep it down there forever because they have way too much wealth.  The part driving this RV are likely set up to turn it on whenever they choose and all we can see is the progress towards it.

At the time that she said this the dinar was exchanging at 1166:1 or $.000857. Five years later it's exchanging at 1184:1 or $.000844. So it hasn't gone up it's gone down. People who insist that it can't go anywhere but up don't know what they're talking about.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum