Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
7/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
7/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
7/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
7/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

7/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

7/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:05 am

Guru TerryK:  HEY TEAM.  WHATS GOING ON?   I SEE THAT POSTING ABOUT PARIS CLUB BEING PAID.  THAT IS HUGE.   THIS IS GOING TO MAKE A WONDERFUL TOPIC TOMORROW NIGHT MICHIGANDER, IF WE DON’T RV BETWEEN NOW AND THEN.  KNOW WHAT TONIGHT IS RIGHT - TUESDAY NIGHT.  WHEN ALL OUR BANKS TALK WITH ALL OF THEIR BANKS.  SO THIS IS THE TUE BEFORE SHABIBI RETIRES I HEAR. 

HEY BLUEWOLF, HOWS IT GOING?  BLU BE SURE TO CALL MY SIS IF YOU GET ANYTHING HOT

I HEARD TODAY THAT IRAQ WANTS TO LEVEL THE $$$$ FIELD WITH ALL ITS PEOPLES AND THAT THE ONLY WAY TO DO THIS IS TO PASS THE HC LAW TO LOAD CARDS, AS WELL AS ISSUE THE COINS, WHICH WAS TO HAPPEN TODAY.

SORRY HAVE NOT BEEN ON THE PAST FEW DAYS.  WALKED INTO A HORNETS NEST HAD 14 STINGS.  VERY ALLERGIC TO BEES.  ENDED UP IN HOSPITAL FOR TREATMENT.  ALL STINGS WERE AROUND BOTH ANKLES.  I DONT HAVE ANKLES RIGHT NOW.  THEY ARE CANKLES.

WELL TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT THAT THE BANKS ALL TALK - EVERY TUESDAY.    IM WACKED OUT ON DRUGS RIGHT NOW.  OK ALL GOTTA RUN, MEDS TIME.  GOD BLESS YOU.  MICH KEEP THE ARTICLES GOING.  THANKS ALL FOR DOING A GREAT JOB ON THE WORLDS BEST AND LARGEST DINAR WEB SITE.

Guru Checkmate Dan:   We’ve got contacts telling us that everything says that this is done as far as their concerned. That doesn’t mean that it will RV by morning but it does mean that a huge part of this has been accomplished. I just think it’s very close that is what everyone is telling us.

People are not going to get paid before others. These people in Reno are wasting their time. They are wasting their savings over greed. We are all extremely close to being paid though. There are a lot of posers out there pretending to be able to get you a better rate. Some of these people are going to be in BIG trouble and actually already are. I’ve already brought up one of these guys on a call before so I don’t need to mention his name again. I hope they lift up the curtain and get this show started soon. We really are close. It might not be today or tomorrow but we are close.

Everyone is saying it’s already done. Only a few contacts think there may be a 24-48 hr delay. We thought we would see it today but everyone is saying that this will be evident shortly. There are some things going on in Washington where they are acknowledging that the RV is coming. All of the details have been completed, kind of like launching a rocket. Someone can always lift up their hand and delay it but what we’re hearing from good contacts is they are doing what needs to be done and putting people in place in preparation.

Guru TNT Tony:  We thought we would see this today but that didn’t happen. Everyone is saying that everything is done except for the hammer dropping. Everyone is excited every minute of the day. The part that doesn’t make sense to me is that some people are getting paid today and some people are having to wait. I don’t think it’s going to be that way. I think this has to come to us a certain way. Everything we’re seeing in the public view is a setup for this happening. Everything we’re seeing on the back end with the codes and payouts tells us there is no currency being exchanged in the system. No one is cashing out. No one will benefit before anyone else. I think the RV is done, I just don’t think we’ll see it tomorrow. There was some celebration going on today though because it’s done. It’s really done. We will be able to see it before Ramadan. There are a lot of people under investigation right now. Some of these groups in Reno etc are losing everything. I personally know people who have already been arrested as well as people who have lost everything. Out of embarrassment they are not talking about this to others and that’s what the scammers are counting on. We’re so close to this being over, I’m trust trying to tell everyone to please be careful dealing with these packages and cashout groups because this is getting ridiculous.

The RV is going to happen this month. I do know that it can’t go past this month.

Guru Phoenix3333: Remember, Coming Up in Four Days. "HCL ~ The committee formed between the center and the region will discuss the data on oil and the oil ministry and make sure it's correct. Iraq will sign initial contracts July 15, 16, 17, with three foreign companies that won deals to explore oil and gas: Russia, Pakistan, Kuwait. The committee will develop the next step and discuss what was the budget law, which is that all the resources that come from crude oil must be kept part of it in the public treasury. The Prime Minister said in a meeting of the Council of Ministers on the need to go out the subject of oil from his political, because it is a financial purely relates to the budget law."

Guru Adam Montana: Shabibbi is implicated as head button-pusher (this is good!), they are starting to show weakness in their "resolve" to "delete the zeros" (this is good!) and the Chapter 7 issue is ready to buckle once and for all (this is also good!)  The only bad news I have is that we still have to wait.
"worst case scenario". We see the dreaded (lop) bunny-ear, all of our cash values are reset to a neutral value, and we are forced to wait for the value to grow naturally. In this case, I'm looking at about 6 months before things really start to grow. After that 6 month period, I would expect to see MAJOR growth, giving me 2-3-4-5x my investment. Not what I am hoping for, but it's sure better than what my 401k has done over the last 5 years!

Best case scenario: We see a major rise in the value of the Iraqi Dinar, Iraq's economy is kick-started with a serious shot of jet fuel, and the ISX values outperform even the value of the rapidly strengthening Dinar. Quite honestly - this potential upside is what I love about being involved in the ISX and the IQD in general. Yes, there is a potential downside...but the upside possibilities are staggering and I am not going to simply ignore it. 

Every day we are seeing more and more articles about Iraq's progress and their determination to make improvements in their economy, government, and value of their currency. I'm not going to blow smoke up your butt and tell you that it's likely to happen tomorrow... but that doesn't mean it CAN'T happen tomorrow. It could, it might, or it might not. There is nothing set in concrete stopping it. 

Guru SWFloridaGuy:   We see many processes working independently of each other, while still interrelated. The GOI continues to make progress toward Erbil implementation, permanent Ministers and the announcement of the Strategic Council, while the CBI and Finance Committee continue their studies and take preparatory steps that will ensure the success of the project. This really is the home stretch.
They are attempting the most ambitious financial project in history and they are receiving a lot of help to accomplish this. The CBI is working in tandem with the Finance Committee and Council of Ministers, although under Law 56 of COA the CBI has the power to replace the currency without reference to the government. The Finance Committee released a statement saying that, "The central bank has the powers to replace a single currency without reference to the Council of Ministers."  Jubouri also said that the central bank has the powers of the currency exchange alone, without reference to the cabinet which has the support of the Finance Committee under Law 56 for the Coalition Provisional Authority. Under the supervision of the Finance Commission, this authorizes the CBI on the management of the monetary policy.

Guru Bluwolf:    BUENAS NOCHES.  HOPE EVERYONE IS FEELING FINE.  WELL STILL NO INTEL AVAILABLE FOR ALL IS LIKE IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE SILENT. SO I WOULDN'T WORRY

NOTHING HAS CHANGED.  LOOK LIKE I SAID NO CHANGES,WE ARE STILL ON TRACK,NO DIRECT INFO AS OF YET,WE ARE STILL WAITING ON THAT CALL

WELL FAMILY I JUST CAME IN TO SAY HI,THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS,THE POSITION WE ARE IN LOOKS PROMISING,THE RESULTS ARE AROUND THE CORNER,KEEP DECLARING IT IN AND NEVER LOOK BACK,OK GOD BLESS ALL AND GOOD NIGHT

Guru Mike:  Beginning of the first of the year they were all ready moving forward with the deletion of the zeroes...At that particular time they got news from the IMF about their banking system - gave them a report saying we would really like to see these reforms take place in your banking system…Remember in the Future of Iraq Project one of the last things needing to be done was the development of the banking system.  Over the last 3 months we have seen more movement in the development of the Banking System…Shabibi coming out and talking about the private sector and getting his banks healthy and ready for fractional banking…You don't do this if your currency is going to be worthless...they are doing this and acting like there is value to their currency already.

Guru BGG:   "Currency exchange between rejection and acceptance"  Well, well, well….this article seems to indicate the market conditions are good for the project to begin. It says the economy won’t be harmed and it will improve things. It also says that both currencies will exist in the market place at the same time…which would seem to “fly in the face” of a LOP scenario…JMHO

I have an announcement coming up you will just flip over; not the RV - just a pretty bold leadership "statement". Najafi will take over and send himself "the official notice" which he'll walk down to the floor of Parliament (himself) and officiate over an "official" no confidence vote against Maliki. Which all will be because Maliki just had to get rid of Al-Hashemi...ironic - huh?? Ironic because (JMHO) Maliki probably could have bribed Hashemi but Najafi hates Maliki's guts. Najafi has already thrown down the gauntlet - it's him or me!! One of us is goin' down!!

Guru Blaino:  Hey dinarians. Just a quick update. Additional confirmations this MORNING. Tracking appears to be holding. We remain at level 5 alert that will be the minimum workable rate, then some weeks later an RV. In that scenario. Probably will not happen that WAY. Probably $4 range, simple exchange. Everyone WINS. Ecxcept those that gave their dinars to some "cash in wizard!" It may commence 9am edt Tuesday!

Guru Mailman17:  THE TRADE BANK HAS BEEN SET FOR A LONG TIME.  ALL THE STATE BANKS ARE READY AND NOW THE LOCAL ONES ARE TOO. GO BACK IN TIME TO ALL THE THINGS THAT WERE DONE BUT FORGOTTEN BY MOST, ESPECIALLY CONCERNING THE BANKS THEN ADD IN…THE CBIS EXTENSIVE PROCEDURES AND THEN THROW IN A LITTLE CHEESE FOR FLAVORING AND YOU GET AN RV SANDWICH.   BUT THE MAIN CONCERN IS STILL THE GOI AND MALIKI.  THE FINANCE PART OF THIS IS DONE.
IRAQ IS A SEED THAT WILL SLOWLY GROW INTO THE MIGHT OAK OF THE MIDDLE EAST.  THAT IS WHY THE DINAR WAS PUT OUT FOR NOT ONLY US BUT COUNTRIES AS A RESERVE CURRENCY...IT ONLY MAKES IRAQ STRONGER DAY TO DAY AND YEAR TO YEAR.  NOW IT IS TIME FOR THEM TO SHOW THEY CAN TAKE CARE OF CORRUPTION ON THEIR OWN AND THATS WHAT THE UN LOOKS AT, THE US, EUROPE AND YES...EVEN CHINA. THAT IS WHY WE WILL BE CASHING IN VERY SHORTLY  BECAUSE IRAQ IS NOW READY...THE NEWS TELL US SO, SHABS TELLS US SO...ITS COMING PEEPS.

PALIAMENT IS TAKING THE CORRECT MEASURES TO WEED OUT AS MUCH AS THEY CAN AND BEGIN FRESH.  IRAQ WILL SUCCEED.  THEY WILL BE A FORCE.  THEY WILL BE A RICH COUNTRY AND AS A BONUS...WE WILL RIDE THEIR COAT TAILS ALONG WITH EVERY INDUSTRIALIZED NATION THAT HAS THE FORSIGHT TO GET INVOLVED IN IRAQS PLAN.   ALTHOUGH THIS WAS A HIGH RISK AND A VERY LENGTHY RIDE WE HAVE BEEN ON...PAYDAY IS ABOUT TO HIT.

Guru Med:    IF ONE WERE TO LOOK AT...THE BIG PICTURE SCENARIO, [MALIKI] DID MONOPOLIZE POWER.  HE CONTROLLED THE MILITARY BY NOT APPOINTING ANYONE AND HIM BEING THE PROXY, SAME WITH THE SECURITY, HE IS THE PROXY FOR THAT, SAME WITH THE COUNCIL HE HEADS IT.  NOW DOING THIS SHOWED HOW ONE MAN CAN STEAL 7 BILLION USD AND NOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.  BUT,  SOMEHOW AN AUDIT SHOWED HE DID THIS WITHOUT APPROVAL AND I BELIEVE IT WAS THE INTEGRITY COMMISSION THAT FOUND IT OUT. 7 BILLION, THAT IS OVER TWICE WHAT IT COST TO PUT ELECTRICITY IN ALL OF IRAQ BY GE AND SEIMANS.   I HOPE HE KEPT RECEIPTS.  LOL

Guru Breitling:  I completely agree with what Med's explanation "RIGHT NOW THE DINAR IS 1166 BUT THE NOMINAL VALUE IS .00086 AND SINCE CBI STATED THEY ARE REMOVING THE ZERO FROM THE NOMINAL VALUE OR THE THOUSANDTH, THIS IS WHERE THIS THOUSAND TO ONE KEEPS POPPING UP, THE DINAR IS RECOGNIZED IN THE THOUSANDTH THE USD IS NOT.

BY REMOVING THE 3 ZERO'S OR THE THOUSANDTH POSITIONS THEY ARE NOW BROUGHT IN LINE WITH THE NOMINAL VALUE OF THE USD. NOW WHAT IT THE CONVERTED VALUE AFTER THE REMOVAL OF THE ZERO'S? 1.17 DINARS = 1 US DOLLAR OR .86 CENTS", that is how I see it.

They are going to come in at a buck or completely ignor the new currency & new money supply & come in at a lower rate. We are at the mercy of the CBI. Print in September, distribute in January...just below a buck.

MillionDinar (Dinar Vets): **Iraq M2 of 70 Trillion** I then compare the 70 trillion to a 1:1 RV which would equal 70 Trillion USD. M3 Money Supply for Selected Countries: When considering M3, the total money supply (of the world) exceeds US$50.1 trillion! Of this amount, the U.S., Euro-Zone and Japan account for US$33.1 trillion or 66.2% of the total. The following graph shows a cross-country comparison for M3. What I am wondering is how does Iraq, a war torn country, come out of the gate with a newly revalued currency which now equals more than every other country combined? Iraq's currency would now be worth twice of that of the USA, the Eurozone, as well as Japan combined! Even if Iraq has HALF of the stated money supply, it would make Iraq equal to the Eurozone, the USA, and Japan combined. This is where I find it hard to believe that an overnight 1:1 RV is possible. Even $.10 is pushing it. However, I do feel that a gradual increase in the IQD is possible! This way they could slowly reduce the amount in circulation while increasing the value of each existing currency unit in circulation. Increase oil exports, build up infrastructure, promote growth in the private sector, which will all help to build their countries' overall GDP. This is how a currency gains value in the real world.

If Iraq is worth 70 Billion but has 30 Trillion (M1) Dinar in circulation. They could keep that same value ($70 Billion) but make each existing currency unit (IQD) worth more by reducing the overall amount. However, the decrease in currency in circulation needs to be gradual, as well as the increase in the value of the IQD. The reason it needs to be gradual / controlled is so that they maintain inflation. Keeping inflation under control has been one of their biggest priorities during the past 9 years or so, I don't think they want to destroy everything they've worked for just to have a high valued currency overnight. Actually, keeping inflation under control is EVERY CENTRAL BANK'S main priority! Something to think about, Japan's total M2 money supply is equal to 6 Trillion USD. Iraq's total M2 Money supply is 70 Trillion IQD equal to 70 Billion USD. A $0.10 straight up RV of the IQD would make Iraq's total currency more valuable than Japan! Overnight!!

Guru SteveI: "Anyway, I talked to my partner last night and he said that you cannot believe all of the media articles. The reason is that what is printed within the country is not as portrayed as the media to the world.

He said that there seems to be a controlled information stream that most outlets use. That is what most of the posts portray. What is being said within the country and the news (limited as it is) is much different.

This is why I do not believe much of what the news says, unless it comes from another country. This is why I posted a well known article from Iran regarding Iraq.
  I know this post will be scraped and twisted all over the place, so be it, but the fact is that if you invested in the currency offered by any vendor regarding the outcome, it is a good investment.

I am not going into all of the reason why or why not because many forums and blogs have done a fine job of explaining that.

With my involvement and listening to my sources, (actually in Iraq) the continued promotion towards a better Iraq and the increased value of their currency is real.

I could produce many documents to support this, but the fact is, many do not believe it. It has to be in "black and white", and they are the most desperate.

I hear that so many are calling it again, "trying to be first", that most are buying into the fact that their "rock solid secret contacts" said it is happening. Really? Their contacts are so secret that even they do not know whom they are.

At least I tell you who my contacts are, and they are not "secret". Ray's contacts are so vast that I can not keep up with them any longer. You can believe or not believe, but this investment, if you let it play out, will be worth it.

We have let a few calls posted on this site for one reason only, and that is to allow you to decide as to whom is real or fantasy. (I have no clue now days)

I could take and summarize all of the articles like they all do, but this site is not about theory, but rather facts.

I am working on yet another post, so stick with us, or bow out, your call, as we only share facts not fiction. We will let your imagination run wild with the other sites.

This will be a long hot summer (Arizona) but you all need to please read all of the media articles at face value at first.

If you see several in the same format, then you can be assured you a little closer to the facts.

I will be out of town or country most of the summer with my new family, but I will always consider you as my PD family.

My wife and I love you all and wish you the very best and safe summer. Remember to share your priorities, GOD, wife (husband) and family.

Remember, Temptations will knock at your door; don't ask them to stay for dinner because Wisdom is understanding what's really important!

God Bless you all,

Steve & Marion"

Icfaith: Iraq's currency was not depreciated, it was by force reduced to nothing by the UN so Iraq could not buy weapons or food while USA came in and forced Saddam out. This is completely different than a country's currency devalue due to hyperinflation because of extreme printing of currency or over valuing the currency. Iraq's currency was devalued by force. That currency, at the beginning of the war, was replaced when they ousted Saddam. Then the present currency was introduced by direction of the UN and placed a "no value" to this new currency. The sanctions placed on Iraq and the war is what caused the present currency to have a "no value" rate and was done so on purpose, not due to hyperinflation. When Iraq could show that they would be a valued member of the world, and not a threat, they could bring the currency up to a value that could be sustained by the growth of Iraq. I think this is different than a country LOP due to hyperinflation.

Gary-B (MIG): I got connected to some pretty high up people. I REALLY can't say what I know, or why, or who with but my people are up there pretty high. I believe we are talking shall we say very soon. I can't say anymore, they told me they are monitoring these sites and if they see me posting, they will be watching my posts based on what I know I can get in A LOT of trouble.

Henry: The can, will be kicked a little further down the road on this RV. Ramadan will come and go without an RV of any currencies to a decree that will make difference to the average investor. As much as we all would like to see it, to include our administration. This event is not in the control of any outside forces. Sure there are those that excerpt influences upon the process, but none that have unilateral control this includes all the PTB people. The bank package ordeal will cost many of you dearly. The PTB will not allow you or I access to the table at which they sit. Even in my position of access, it won't happen. Not to say your money will be taken, but understand paying any amount to let someone other than yourself to exchange your dinar is something that needs great thought on your part. You rode this ride alone, I think getting off can be accomplished alone also. Sorry if this deflates the sails of some, but it is intended as a source of info available to all. Just take and test these words for yourself and If I am wrong it want matter to you. But I will see you all after Ramadan.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

7/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 7/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:32 am

The old dinar depreciated in the 1980s during the Iran/Iraq war. Saddam was dipping into the foreign currency reserves to fund the war, and value plummeted. That's when they added the zeros, according to Shabibi.

I used to butt heads with Icfaith at Dinar Vets, even when I believed in the RV.  He wasn't really a guru.  Just your run of the mill cheerleading dinar idiot.  He claimed to have bought a house with his IQD.  Supposedly somebody took it at a value of over $1.  A lot of people read what he said and decided that he was some kind of dinar expert.  I tried to tell them (as MrRich) that he was full of crap, but they just thought I was being negative.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum