Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
7/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
7/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
7/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
7/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

7/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

7/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:07 am

Guru Blaino:  due to intel from 2 top govt sources HERE... One official there (goi) and 3 confirms, i'm issuing a pass till monday morning at 9am, eastern TIME..... Yeah, YEAH.... I KNOW.... You want the truth or a bunch of bull spit?

I have a few bits and pieces of iqd TOO... So this is not my favorite NEWS... To get or to give! Keeping it real. Soon i will be sniped at, then as the day gets closer, everyone will change their "imfo" to basically MATCH..... Happens everytime, hide and watch.

They cannot argue with the facts. In other news: india, china austrailia..... Yeah, i think it's weird too!

The Final Days of the "Great dinar Ride!"  Citizens, Dinarians and readers across the chat-o-sphere...we are STILL on "Launch Standby" for the orbital shot of the IQD!

due to intel from 2 top govt sources HERE...One official there (goi) and 3 confirms, i'm issuing a pass till monday morning at 9am, eastern TIME...A pass is a time when an rv is essentially impossible...And the end of the pass doesn't mean "instant rv" EITHER...this is not my favorite NEWS...Keeping it real.

Guru SteveI:  With my involvement and listening to my sources, (actually in Iraq) the continued promotion towards a better Iraq and the increased value of their currency is real.  You can believe or not believe, but this investment, if you let it play out, will be worth it.

Guru Mailman17:    I WOULDNT WANNA BE MALIKI RIGHT NOW GOING INTO THAT INTERROGATION...AS FAR AS THE COUNT GOES...ITS 124 GOING INTO THE ROOM AGAINST, WITH SADRS GROUP CASTING THEIR 40 AFTERWARDS AND I REALLY CANT SEE EVEN THE NA NOT GOING ALL IN AGAINST HIM.  JUST CAUSE THE NO VOTE SEEMED STALLED  DIDNT MEAN IT WAS PUT IN A DRAWER.  IT WAS STILL GOING STRONG JUST NOT IN THE MEDIA LIKE MALIKI USES.  WE SAID THEY MUST DO THIS BY THE BOOK AND FOLLOW THE RULES AS TO NOT GIVE HIM ANY WAY OUT DUE TO A MISSED STAGE.

OF COURSE THERES THAT LITTLE THING CALLED THE RV...SHABS NEEDS NO ONES PERMISSION TO NOT ONLY RELEASE THE RATE BUT THE NEW BILLS AS WELL AND HE HAS ALL THE BLESSINGS HE NEEDS.   SHABS HAS THE ARM, THE CONTROL, ALWAYS DID.  WE ALREADY KNOW THE TAX/TARRIF WILL EFFECT SHABS.  WE KNOW THE RATES COMING.  WE KNOW THE NEW NOTES ARE COMING.  SO NOW LETS SAY...MALIKI IS OUT, THE NEW GOI IS FORMED AND REAL QUICK.  ISNT THAT WHAT SHABS HAS BEEN WAITING FOR ALL ALONG?  WHATS STOPPING HIM FROM ACCELERATING HIS TIMELINE...INSTEAD OF JAN 1, ASAP...AS SOON AS HE IS SATISFIED ALL THE GOI  LOOSE ENDS ARE TIED?  WAS IT PLANNED?...IMO..YOU BETCHYA.

Guru Kaperoni:  Its been an amazing week with all the CBI articles. Iraqi citizens will be forced to turn their dinar into the banks which will not only force them to get bank accounts but also address counterfeiting. Don't listen to these guys talking about bank screens or high rates.

This is a process, not a single event. It's a collection of events. In order for the dinar to have value a series of events have to take place that complement each other.
  For example: The IQD cannot simply RV when they want to, it's not that simple. The CBI needs to accept article 8 in the IMF to make the currency internationally recognized.

The RV can NOT come out at 3+.

I don't care who you like listening to, I don't care what explanation he gives you, there's no chance it can come out at 3+ because the central banks are going to be buying and selling it and Shabibi is going to be pricing it and therefore it has to come out at a stage rate, at which there is room to grow.

The rate will rise over time as Iraq proves to the world they can accomplish what is expected of them.
Parliament is back for a few days to pass some well needed laws (hopefully) before the beginning of Ramadan on July 20th.

Guru Soonerfan62:  I HAVE SAT HERE TONIGHT THINKING ABOUT JULY LAST YEAR AND AM THINKING IT SEEMS LIKE MAYBE 2 MONTHS AGO. THE FACT THAT WE ALL HAVE THESE WONDERFUL SITES TO COME TO AND COMFORT EACH OTHER HAS BEEN A GOD SEND. SO MANY NEW DINARIANS IN THE LAST YEAR HAS JOINED THE LIST OF THE BLESSED ONES AND NOW THAT WE ALL KNOW (WELL MOST) THAT WE ARE THERE IS VERY EXCITING TO ME.

WHEN YOU SPEND MOST OF THE DAY TALKING TO INTEL PROVIDERS ABOUT THE TEXAS BBQ AND OTHER POST RV FUNCTIONS INSTEAD OF INTEL, THAT IS A SIGN. WILL THIS HAPPEN TONIGHT OR TOMORROW , WHO KNOWS BUT THE FACT THAT THERE ARE NEW PEOPLE ON THIS SITE EVERYDAY, NAMES YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE, TO ME IS INCREDIBLE.

I WANT TO ADRESS THE NEW PEOPLE (2 MONTHS OR LESS) COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS, THERE ARE PEOPLE ON HERE RIGHT NOW THAT HAVE BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT FOR 5-6-7-8 AND EVEN 9 YEARS. GUYS I PROMISE YOU THIS RIDE IS ALMOST OVER AND I FOR ONE THANK GOD I COULD BE A SMALL PART OF IT. GOOD EVENING EVERYONE, NOW LET'S CHAT LOL

Will this happen tonight or tomorrow, who knows...now that we all know (well most) that we are there is very exciting to me...i promise you this ride is almost over.

Guru Poppy3:  Talabani is in Iraq, we had that confirmed. He and Allawi had a meeting today. I got 2 calls this morning and the agenda for this week is to set the ministers in place and by the end of the week we will have a National Conference Saturday or Sunday. That is not set yet but that is the goal for this week. These are 2 seperate security contacts who don't know eachother. Someone else I know in Texas has the same information.  So, among other things the agenda for this week is to complete the Ministers and announce the National Conference. Iraq is the richest country in the world. We are invested in the greatest transfer of wealth in history. There have been 7 cases previously where countries revalued after a war. Be encouraged it's coming and enjoy the ride.

This info came directly out of Iraq...Talabani is in Iraq and he and Alawi were part of the meeting today.  Parliament is ready to put the ministers in place. National Conference will probably be Saturday or Sunday, this is not set yet but they are to decide on this, we are on the agenda.  No ruling or action yet on Maliki.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:
   Many will say, "what about Kuwait, they RVd just like we want the IQD to." That's just not true. Kuwait never revalued their currency. The central bank did not change the rate. Saddam outlawed the Kuwaiti dinar and it fell in value. He told people to trade in their Kuwaiti dinar for Iraqi dinar before Oct. 6, 1990. When the U.S. stepped in, the value did again rise. This was not due to the bank changing the rate but rather the black market, similar to what Saddam did with the dinar in the late 80s. The Kuwait Central Bank never adjusted the rate below 3 dollars. They were occupied by Iraq and business was halted. Seven months later when Kuwait was back on their feet, they redenominated with the previous exchange rate. Actually, this was neither a RI or RD, by the true definition. This was a unique circumstance due to the invasion. Their currency was not adjusted due to sanctions like Iraq. 

I do believe that Iraq will revalue. Will I ever be able to prove this? Of course not. If I was able to provide such luminous evidence of a RV that would eliminate all other possibilities, there would be a serious glitch in the process. I DO NOT believe in this constant barrage of "second to second" hype with ridiculously high rates, but if Shabibi's goal is to establish credibility, eventually be respected as a borrower and prime location for private investment in the eyes of global capital markets, then I would expect a RV at some level. The powerful governments, corporations and central banks that have invested so heavily in Iraq's reconstruction, debt forgiveness, technology sharing and bank revitalization, would have never done this unless they planned on being heavily compensated.

We all know the value in the IQD is still there. Iraq's wealth has only increased with the discovery of large amounts of gold and oil & mineral deposits since their currency was devalued due to a war strategy. We will never have a complete understanding of the plan but we do think political stability and inflation are key factors. The IMF and World Bank has continued to instruct the CBI on how to improve economic efficiency, correct abuses, implement policies and enter the next phase of their currency reform project. (Which we also hope to profit from). Although there are still many areas in need of improvement, Iraq has come a long way. When we have announcements of the Strategic Council, HCL and full Erbil implementation, the political environment may be stable enough to ensure the success of the project and the CBI will make their move. These of course are no more than my opinions, which may or may not be correct.

Guru Randy Koonce:   Keep looking for the National meeting. Talabani did get back and they are voting today on the last ministers in parliament...Yeah, this is coming to an end.

Guru BGG:  Alawi and Barzani are in or headed to Bagdad right now.  We are headed to a solution.  They're either cooking a deal or cookig Maliki.  All the players are in the right place.

Guru ArizonaHeat:   i have not been in contact with my friend since yesterday morning, last thing he told me was that the IMF and the CBI along with deligates from Vietnam and China where there.  just shows that the situation is still moving forward, but nothing at the banks as of yet

those are important people, but they are not the only ones, we all focus on Iraq and china with vietnam so much, we all seem to miss so much other financial news and meeting going on that have everything to do with the final outcome...the situation is still moving forward, but nothing at the banks as of yet.

Guru Med:   A REVALUE IS THE SAME AS A VALUATION OR THE SAME IN THIS CASE AS REMOVING THE ZERO'S ANY AMOUNT FROM THE NOMINAL VALUE.   WHAT IS THE NOMINAL VALUE?  THE NOMINAL VALUE IS WHAT IS USED WHEN COMPARING ANY CURRENCY AGAINST THE USD.  RIGHT NOW THE DINAR IS 1166 BUT THE NOMINAL VALUE IS .00086 AND SINCE CBI STATED THEY ARE REMOVING THE ZERO FROM THE NOMINAL VALUE OR THE THOUSANDTH, THIS IS WHERE THIS THOUSAND TO ONE KEEPS POPPING UP, THE DINAR IS RECOGNIZED IN THE THOUSANDTH THE USD IS NOT.   BY REMOVING THE 3 ZERO'S OR THE THOUSANDTH POSITIONS THEY ARE NOW BROUGHT IN LINE WITH THE NOMINAL VALUE OF THE USD.  NOW WHAT IS THE CONVERTED VALUE AFTER THE REMOVAL OF THE ZERO'S?  1.17 DINARS = 1 USDOLLAR OR .86 CENTS.  FORGET THE WORDS RV.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum