Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
7/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
7/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
7/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
7/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

7/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

7/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:08 am

Guru OkieOilman:  FROM THE GRASSROOTS TEAM THIS IS AN AUTHORIZED POST ** THE EXCHANGE ENITITY – HAS HAD A PLAN FOR OUR GROUP TO RECEIVE THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE RATE –

THIS NEEDS TO BE PERFECTLY UNDERSTOOD – THE CODES YOU KEEP HEARING ABOUT ARE TRUE AND WILL BE VALIDATED SHORTLY – LET ME MAKE ONE THING PERFECTLY CLEAR AND PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS – THESE CODES WILL BE FREE OF CHARGE –

WE ARE RECEIVING REPORTS THAT SOME INDIVIDUALS ARE CHARGING FOR THESE CODES – THIS APPEARS TO BE A PLOT JUST HAPPENING – THESE CODES, ONCE AGAIN, ARE GOING TO BE FURNISH TO YOU “ABSOLUTELY AT NO COST” AND ARE ABSOLUTELY FREE - FREE - FREE –

DO NOT TURN YOUR DINARS OR DONGS OVER TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR THIRD PARTY FOR A PRECENTAGE TO ALLOW THE EXCHANGE - THESE CODES WILL FURNISH TO YOU BUT CAN NOT BE POSTED -- BUT CAN BE SHARED BY EMAIL OR PHONE CALLS WITH EACH OTHER –

YOU WILL RECEIVE A BLAST EMAIL TO OOM MEMBERS AND ALSO A BLAST EMAIL FROM DINAR RECAPS – WE WILL MAKE SURE TO INFORM YOU FIRST AND EXCHANGE INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE ON DINAR RECAPS –

ONE LAST FINAL WORD – THESE EXCHANGE CODES WILL BE FURNISHED “FREE OF CHARGE” - PLEASE BE PATIENT – WE ARE THE VERY END OF THE PROCESS - MY LOVE AND PRAYERS TO ALL READING THIS *** OKIEOILMAN 7/9/2012 - 2:40 PM CDT [..OKIEOILMAN] GONE--

Guru Soonerfan62: GOOD EVENING EVERYONE, HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT WEEKEND. I WAS ABLE TO SPEND QUALITY TIME WITH MY FAMILY BECAUSE I EVEN LEFT MY LAPTOP AT HOME.  WHAT I NEED TO KNOW, I ALREADY KNOW BECAUSE I DID COMMUNICATE WITH THE PEOPLE THAT I TRUST TO TELL ME WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON. I AM VERY CONFIDENT THAT EVERYTHING IS DONE AND THAT ARE BLESSING IS CLOSER THAN EVER, HOW CLOSE NO ONE KNOWS, BUT I WILL SAY, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO LISTEN TO SEPTEMBER OR 2013 OR AFTER RAMADON OR WHATEVER THEY CALL IT, YOU NEED TO TAKE A BREAK FROM THE COMPUTER. I HAVE TALKED TO OKIE MANY TIMES TODAY AND HE IS VERY POSITIVE AND SENDS HIS   TO EVERYONE AT INTEL4U. AND NOOOOOOOOO HE HAD NOT BEEN BANNED. LOL....AS USUAL I WON'T BE ANSWERING QUESTIONS ABOUT DATE OR RATE BECAUSE AS SQ HAS TOLD YOU MANY TIMES, ALL SITES ARE BEING MONITORED I WILL WILL NOT DO ANYTHING TO SLOW THIS DOWN. WITH THAT SAID, LET'S CHAT.........

THIS HAS BEEN A LONG JOURNEY BUT REMEMBER IT'S NOT THE DESTINATION THAT WE REMEMBER MOST, IT IS THE GREAT JOURNEY GETTING HERE.  I PROMISE YOU WE ARE ALMOST THERE.

ALL TIMING NOW, NO HOLDUPS...REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT WE ARE WAITING ON TO BE HONEST...DON'T LISTEN TO ANYMORE INTEL...THE ONLY INTEL THAT COUNTS AT THIS POINT IS OKIES FINAL POST. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS...SLEEP WELL TONIGHT, MAYBE A BIG DAY TOMORROW.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:  I believe a RV is coming but not due to numbers referenced in their budget. Iraq does not need to RV to open the budget as some claim. Budget increases are partially due to Increased oil revenues that have allowed Iraq to add around $9 billion to its 2012 budget. Power projects, ration baskets, defense spending and compensation to Kuwait are all major contributors to spending. Iraq has earned $45.3 billion from oil sales and the 2012 oil revenues are expected to exceed last year's which were $82.9 billion. None of this points to a definitive or required, new IQD rate. In fact, they don't have to meet their budget at all and have survived for 9 years with the IQD at a tenth of a cent, using the USD as their primary currency (although that will change and a convertible currency is necessary for Iraq to join the WTO). 

Certain countries who are WTO members do use the USD but Iraq's goal is for their primary currency to be the IQD and eventually dedollarize. We also believe this is an obligatory stipulation for accession where they are concerned. When the time comes, Iraq will lay out all their economic and trade policies that relate to WTO agreements, submit a memorandum and a panel will consider the application. When the principles and policies are in place, additional negotiations will commence between Iraq and member countries.

The terms will be finalized and submitted to the General Council. If 2/3 of the members vote in favor, than Iraq may accede to the WTO. I'm not saying Iraq is about to RV for that reason, I'm simply laying out the process.
Now every year we hear that the RV is in the budget, a rate of 3+ is required and it must be a revaluation. I only see 2 ways Iraq could get to a rate higher than the USD. 

Multiple revaluations, with incremental adjustments as a managed float in compliance with IMF oversight or a RD (which of course I don't believe will be the case).  In my opinion Iraq will RV just less than the USD (as referenced by the SIGR report and countless 1 to 1 articles from the CBI and Finance Committee) or just slightly over, at the most. When I say "referenced" by the formerly mentioned, I am of course only pointing to a rate, as those sources do not mention the mechanisms that will get us to it. (No RV mentioned for obvious reasons). 

Lets put this in perspective, China was the largest RV in history at 30%. For Iraq to RV on par with the USD would be a 1,000% increase. That presents a ton of problems logistically. Even though much of it will be electronic, it still has to have a large part backed by hard currency and will have to be widely accepted around the world as a form of payment for goods and services.

The IQD will have to remain relatively stable, be introduced into and remain highly liquid in the forex market and the country itself will have remains politically and economically stable. The other option would of course be a RD where they remove 3 zeros and change the rate from 1 IQD = US$0.00086 to 1 IQD = US$0.86. From there it could revalue from 86 cents to 1 Dollar, a 16% increase and more comparable to China and other RV's.

That is NOT what I believe will happen, nor would it be the historic change we all signed up for. 

Guru Cap1:    WHAT I AM HEARING INTEL WISE IS TOO SENSITIVE TO SHARE AND IT'S ALSO SO GOOD FOR ALL OF US. SO, NO NEED TO WORRY. LAST MINUTE POLITICAL POSTURING HERE IN THE USA. [Are we still in a good position?] VERY, VERY MUCH SO.

Guru Poppy3:   ok guys still feeling very bad today but wanted to chime in a min and give a update direct from VN . Yesterday evening for the first time in 10 days the phone system in VN was opened for incoming and outgoing calls. TODAY a very delayed call came from there saying yes they had planned to RV early this month but todays news was not what I wanted to hear and we where informed they will not RV THIS month but possibly will be set to go again early next month. NOW REMEMBER this is still a communist country and the news from there that goes out to the world is monitored and censored so be your own judge. BACK to bed for me. POPPY3

there was zero reason for the delay ??? Just that it has been detained again. Perhaps they are still holding on to try and wait out iraq. Who know anymore?? Poppy3 sorry guys for the possible delay news up untill today all has been so very positive. Makes me wonder why this report was so different all the sudden with a long delay all the sudden?? Time will tell. Poppy3
ALL predictions on rate, national conference and schedule for any of this is pure speculation at this point. I talked...with SS friend and he said they have no schedule or agenda yet for the beginning of parliment. SEEMS they are being kept in the dark also at this point.  IT is...unusual for them to at least not have a tentative schedule and brief outline of proposed agenda. They were supposed to start in the morning...Time will tell but Maliki has not budged on implimentation of anything. My feeling is this week will show very clearly where we stand on that subject and what they are going to do and how they will do it.

without a full GOI and shared power, Dr. Shabibi will not release the RV period.  It can happen that fast but it is just not probable. Lets stay grounded in the facts that we know have been verified.

I will say that one of the most popular gurus has called me twice in the last two days saying the dinar RV will happen in 48 hours and that the situation with Maliki has zero to do with it. I feel so sorry for all the people that listen to that logic because without a full GOI and shared power, Dr. Shabibi will not release the RV period. It can happen that fast but it is just not probable. Lets stay grounded in the facts that we know have been verified.

Guru Bulldog75:  IRAQ OUT OF PICTURE FOR THIS TO RV. WE ARE PAST THAT. ITS THE PTB AND THE GOOD VS. BAD.   ALL BANKS BASIL COMPLIANT ACCORDING TO CENTRAL BANKS AND BIS, IMF.  WE AWAIT FOR SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS FORTHCOMING SOON.  

Guru Hammerman:  On Friday Bush negotiated some stuff with my friend "LM" to get us into a cash-in position and make it possible for this to go forward.   My friend worked with Bush to remove the hold-up. We can confirm the bad guys have been removed.  At 3 am I got a call from an embassy person and he told me that the IQD revalued at $1.77 to the GBP last night, $2.90 USD. I called my friend who's a General in Baghdad and he confirmed it. He said the troops were told to warm up and be on alert.

Guru Bluwolf:  WAITING ON OUR CALL, NO MORE TIME BUYING, ALL IS STILL ON TRACK, TIC TOC, TIC TOC, SECOND BY SECOND WATCH.   NUFF SAID...SORRY OKIE...THATS HIS LINE. 

ALL IS FALLING INTO PLACE AND IT IS A NICE FEELING...NOBODY CAN UNDO ANYTHING AT THIS POINT, AND ALL WILL COME TO BE...JUST WAITING ON THE CALL...THERE IS NO MORE TO SAY...CAPICH ALL IS DONE.

PEOPLE WE ARE ALL BEING MONITORED,SO PLEAS STAY OFF THE RATES AND DATES QUESTIONS,IT DOES NOT DO ANY OF ANY GOOD FOR THEM TO BE OUT THERE,SECOND BY SECOND ALERT,ARE WE CLEAR NOW

LORD HERE WE ARE BFORE YOU,ASKING FOR YOUR BLESSINGS TO BE DISPOSE BEFORE US,ANSWER OUR PRAYERS LORD,LOOK AROUND US AND SEE OUR GOOD HEARTS,ALL YOUR WORKS SHALL BE DONE LORD AND THAT IS A PROMISE,INLIGHTEN ALL HERE MY LORD,GIV THEM HEALTH AND PROSPERITY,SHOW THEM THE WAY LORD THE CORRECT WAY AND BLESS THERE GENERATIONS FROM THIS POINT ON AMEN

Guru Doc:   We continue to be amazed at the politics in Iraq.  Then again they had the US to model after for many years.  We are basically at the same point we were about 3 months ago.  What we maintain we are seeing is Shabibi once again making a lot of noise the CBI is ready to implement currency reform and to counter that the GOI is saying please delay.  In fact it was reported  "Central Bank Governor Sinan Al-Shabibi met with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and spoke about the wait to switch currency and delete the zeros and the money supply."  This is exactly what happened in April.  As we speculated then and we continue now that the GOI simply has not got its act together.

we maintain Maliki is using the RV as a pawn to get what he wants like chapter 7 release, HCl to his benefit and a favorable power sharing arrangement.  We just don't see the RV happening until we see issues like Ebril, HCl and chapter 7 clearly as Maliki wants them.  The saving grace is Shabibi and everyone else appears to be running out of patience with the political games being played.

Several more recent articles revealed a little more encouraging information.  In particular one stated the new currency would be issued at "full merit".  We maintain this may eliminate the thoughts of it coming at lower than $1 and working its way up.  Instead this seems to indicate it will be issued at the previously planned value which we have shown numerous times to be around $1.  Also encouraging is the revelation the old currency will coexist with the new for at least 2 years.  Since there will not be two different exchange rates this firmly cements the fallacy of the LOP theory.  We continue to maintain the RV will be around $1.  We report, you decide

Guru Bulldog75:   ALL INFO IS GOOD AND POSITIVE. TRENDING EXTREMELY WELL IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

Guru ArizonaHeat:  im hearing conflicting information, still trying to get to the bottom of it, but it seems (SEEMS) we are getting very close.

Guru Med:   THE CBI SIDE  IS VERY CALM AND ORGANIZED AND ON COURSE AND I AM VERY COMFORTABLE WITH THIS SITUATION, VERY. YOU CAN TELL THAT THE RATE CHANGE  IS COMING UP.  IT IS...SO SATISFYING TO KNOW THAT THIS IS THE LAST YR I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IRAQ OR MALIKI OR THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE CORRUPTION AND FRAUD.

Guru BGG:  Al-Iraqiya has nominated numerous candidates and Maliki has shot them all down (in the past). Now Maliki’s bunch are making noise like they want to get these candidates in place and no one is buying their sincerity. They are out for “scalps”.   This is likely one of the pivotal issue that must get solved for Maliki to remain. As I have said the last few days – looks like the alliance is much stronger than they were letting on.  Here are some interesting headlines, "Announcement Of Candidates For Defense & Interior Ministries Next WEEK."  Very interesting comments by Maliki’s group – my guess is they are too late...should Maliki decide to “roll the dice” in Parliament, we’re still a little ways off.

Guru Austin-Powers-For-PM: If some of you remember, I said back in early June that the only way the RV would not happen before June 30th is if the Greek pro-bailout party won the election AND the tariffs in Iraq were postponed and Maliki was still around.

Well lo and behold both things happen and guess what, NO RV. So where are we now? Let's fly up to 30,000 feet to get a birds eye view. The fact is that the Greek election bought the EU some extra time to figure out what they want to do to save the Euro, but not much.

Also, with Maliki being able to get Talabani to hold off a No Confidence vote, and thus no resolution to the GOI, the tariffs had to be put off as it would have exponentially increased inflation. So where are we? Well the fact is that the EU is running out of cash and fast.

Guru TNT Tony:  sources were excited because they were hearing it all over the place.   until it goes live it can always be stopped.  but not at banks yet, but it's DONE. Just a timing thing.   this was prolongued for banks, society, we have reached that point. We know about the bank packages, security, procedures, (TMI) changes that occured , so a lot of things have been done to get ready is that everything? We don't know.

everything you've heard for 2 or 3 weeks is about WF. The locations, group codes, con jobs. They're not the only bank going to cash this out. There are other places and coeds, other things available.

Ramadan starts on 7/19.   if you take the info that Iraq is putting out then they are informing thier ppl that they are gonna happen b4 Ramadan they visa card are out the rich ppl dont get the ration cards anymore.

We're waiting until this afternoon to confirm some stuff.  I understand everyone being frustrated but I probably heard 15 times over the weekend we would have a RV within 15 minutes. I listen to all this intel and don't get excited about any of it, I've just been listening to it for too long.

I'm still positive though from looking at the numbers from the bank people who are still telling me the rate is pending. Whether it's in 3 minutes, 3 hours or 3 days I'm still positive it's coming.  So, that's what keeps me going.  I can tell you some great things happened in Washington meetings and some black armored vehicles delivered some money in Iraq. Everything is in place for a RV to happen today. I'm not riding the roller coaster, I'm just know we're going in the right direction and close.

Nobody's saying it didn't happen. They're all saying it's over. Visa cards have been issued and they're international. ATMs now will take IQD & USD. Ration cards to the rich were taken away. ATMs are set up to take dollars and dinars, ration cards taken away from wealthy people, instead they get Visa platinum & gold, and mastercard debit cards. CBI agreed, they are ready to go. The cards are out, they are gonna issue more cards article said CBI is ready to go. Everyone wanted to see the one-dinar. We know it's real. There was even a picture of 1 IQD in a article.

Guru Checkmate Dan:  don't think we'll see it 1st thing in the AM.   If it really has moved to the next level, it's beyond our contacts.  banks have lots to do. We'll see it soon, not exactly sure when. Do NOT buy reserves. Too dangerous to buy reserves. Not trying to put water on the fire, but be cautious.

i hope 1/2 this stuff is true,...man do we hope this is so!   Every place we check is telling us we are hearing correctly,...it is done,...but does that mean we can cash in or is it just another done with out pay,...lol   I have NEVER type this in chat or on a board, but it is what we are hearing I'm trying to believe.  It looks good, I just hope it fells good as well,...lol
 I'm going to get ready for the call, It should be a GOOD one. Hear ya'll there

Friday and Saturday, we thought for sure this would be over by now. None of those contacts are answering the phones this morning now that it hasn't happened. We know you're frustrated today, just as we are. I really believe we are really close to things that are supposed to be done. We'll be back at 9pm est for another call and will share more. We're trying to get some information today to find out where we're really at.

Guru Gary:  I'm waiting on confirmation for certain currencies to be freed up today.  If that happens then my contact is correct, if not then I will right him off.

Guru Vic1:  LISTEN.. CHINA BEING FINED FOR NOT RV? NOW LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION... FROM THE STAND POINT OF TRADE DEFICIT STANDINGS... THEY WILL PAY FINES ALL YOU WANT! BECAUSE THEY KEEP BUYING OUR T/BILLS! THEY WILL EARN MORE MONEY ...HOLDING AND RECEIVING INTEREST THEN THE FINES... AMOUNT TOO! NOW...THE FLIP SIDE! WHEN THE IQD...RV'S... AND BUYING POWER IS INCREASED... YOU THINK CHINA WILL PAY 150.00 A BARREL FOR OIL? YOU THINK THEY WILL PAY...$200.00 A BARREL!!! THEY WILL HAVE TOO! SO, WILL EVERYONE ELSE! HOWEVER... WHEN YOUR A MANUFACTURER..THE COST OF ENERGY IS YOUR NUMBER ONE COST ELEMENT! SO...IN ORDER TO STAY IN THE GAME... CHINA WILL INCREASE IT'S CURRENCY VALUE...THEN ALSO WILL BECOME A CONSUMMER NATION AS WELL! THE USA DOES NOT GIVE AWAY... THE LOCK WITH THE "KEY".... REMEMBER THAT! THIS IS A VERY COMPLICATED....DISCUSSION...I LOVE...

OK...THAT IS WHAT SOME SAY... SO HOW ABOUT THEIR INTEL.... THAT HAS DRIED UP? OH...I GUESS RAMADAN IS COMING AN INTEL IS FASTING!!!
LOOK... POWER LIES IN US... TO ASK AND TAKE OUR BLESSING! WHEN YOU DO NOT ASK... HOW IS OUR HEAVENLY FATHER TO ANSWER YOUR NEEDS ..WHEN YOU DO NOT ASK!!! ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION... WE ALL HAVE HAD CHILDREN...WHEN OUR CHILDREN AS BABIES CRIED ..DID WE NOT WAKE UP AND HEAT A BOTTLE OF MILK? SO..WHAT IS OUR NEEDS? WE ASKED AND WE SHALL RECEIVE!!!

DEAR FAMILY...I NEED TO GO TO GET READY FOR CALL! BE GOOD HOLD THE FORT DOWN TILL I COME BACK! THE STOMPING IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A "JOKE" ... WHAT BROUGHT DOWN THE WALLS OF JEROCHO? THE STOMPING LOOSENED THE MORTAR... THE WALLS BECAME WEAKER.. THE TRUMPETTES... CAUSED THE CONCUSSION BLAST!!! STOMP SO GOD SEE'S AND HEARS NEEDS! NO SHAME IN OUR NEEDS... NO SHAME ASKING DADDY ABBA..FOR HELP!
PLEASE COME AND JOIN US ON OUR CONFERENCE CALL TONIGHT. LOTS OF GREAT INFORMATION.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum