Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
7/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
7/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
7/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
7/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

7/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

7/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:59 am

Guru Bluwolf:  MAY YOU BE BLESSED,THINGS ARE STILL ON TRACK,ALL IS SILENT STILL,NOTHING HAS CHANGED. HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL,ENJOY THE PLEASURES OF YOUR FAMILIES.. JUST GO OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN.. BLUWOLF

BUENAS NOCHES. NOW LISTEN UP. THERE IS NO NEW NEWS OUT THERE.  ALL IS STILL ON TRACK. THERE ARE NO CHANGES AND NO HOLD UPS.  NOW I WHICH TO TOUCH A TOPIC THAT IS GOING ON ALL SITES. LET ME EXPLAIN

WHEN GOOD THINGS ARE ABOUT TO OCCUR THE DEVIL WILL TOUCH ALL WITH ITS TAIL,THAT TIME IS NOW I KNOW IT AND SO DO YOU,YOU MUST PRAY AND MAINTAIN YOUR FAITH NO MATTER WHAT,ALL OF YOU KNOW THAT EVERYTHING WILL APPEAR IN GODS TIMING

WE ARE IN SECOND BY SECOND SCENARIO WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT AND NOT MUSH WILL BE SAID UNTIL WE GET THE CODES,I RECOMEND THAT WE SETTLE DOWN AND PRAY THIS BABY IN,NOW PROGRESS HAS BEEN FORFILL AND ALL IS STILL LOOKING VERY WELL FOR ALL,SO RELAX AND LETS JUST WAIT IT OFF..BLUWOLF

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT SILENCE IS GOLDEN

Guru Soonerfan62:  OKIE IS RESTING AND DON'T THINK HE'LL BE IN ANY CHAT UNLESS FINAL NOTICE.

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE, HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT WEEKEND. I WAS ABLE TO SPEND QUALITY TIME WITH MY FAMILY BECAUSE I EVEN LEFT MY LAPTOP AT HOME. SINCE I RETURNED HOME A FEW HOURS AGO, I HAVEN'T SO MUCH AS READ RECAPS, KNOW WHY? WELL SIMPLY PUT I DON'T CARE WHAT EVERYONE HAS TO SAY. WHAT I NEED TO KNOW, I ALREADY KNOW BECAUSE I DID COMMUNICATE WITH THE PEOPLE THAT I TRUST TO TELL ME WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON. I AM VERY CONFIDENT THAT EVERYTHING IS DONE AND THAT ARE BLESSING IS CLOSER THAN EVER, HOW CLOSE NO ONE KNOWS, BUT I WILL SAY, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO LISTEN TO SEPTEMBER OR 2013 OR AFTER RAMADON OR WHATEVER THEY CALL IT, YOU NEED TO TAKE A BREAK FROM THE COMPUTER. I HAVE TALKED TO OKIE MANY TIMES TODAY AND HE IS VERY POSITIVE AND SENDS HIS   TO EVERYONE AT INTEL4U. AND NOOOOOOOOO HE HAD NOT BEEN BANNED. LOL....AS USUAL I WON'T BE ANSWERING QUESTIONS ABOUT DATE OR RATE BECAUSE AS SQ HAS TOLD YOU MANY TIMES, ALL SITES ARE BEING MONITORED I WILL WILL NOT DO ANYTHING TO SLOW THIS DOWN. WITH THAT SAID, LET'S CHAT..........

THAT SHOW_THE SECRET MILLIONAIRE?  GUYS YOU WANT TO KNOIW WHAT TO DO AFTER RV, WATCH THAT SHOW AND BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE
IT IS ONLY QUIET ON THE BOARDS.  SAME REASON YOU DON'T HEAR MUCH FROM US,  KNOW A LOT, CANNOT DISCUSS.

Guru FootForward:  OK, SO FOR INTEL, WELL THERE ISNT MUCH. THERE CONTINUES TO BE PROGRESS AND IM REALLY AS CONTENT AS CAN BE IN A PRE RV STATE. IF YOU LOOK AT THE NEWS, YOU CONTINUE TO SEE THINGS SLOWLY MOVING INTO A "CONTROLED CRASH" AND THAT THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT. THATS ALL IVE GOT FOR INTEL. SO IF ITS OK NOW I'LL JUST MOVE OVER TO THE CHAPLE FOR A FEW MINS

Guru DebTarHeelGirl:  Push discouragement away from you, and do not allow the shawl of sadness to hang upon your shoulders. I have marked your efforts, says the Lord. Your perseverance has not escaped my notice and I will be certain you receive your reward. Though the night is long and tiring, still, is it not written, ‘Those who sow in tears will reap in joy’?

Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't there. You can't see the future, yet you know it will come; you can't see the air, yet you continue to breathe.

Guru Vic1:  LISTEN.. CHINA BEING FINED FOR NOT RV? NOW LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION... FROM THE STAND POINT OF TRADE DEFICIT STANDINGS... THEY WILL PAY FINES ALL YOU WANT! BECAUSE THEY KEEP BUYING OUR T/BILLS! THEY WILL EARN MORE MONEY ...HOLDING AND RECEIVING INTEREST THEN THE FINES... AMOUNT TOO! NOW...THE FLIP SIDE! WHEN THE IQD...RV'S... AND BUYING POWER IS INCREASED... YOU THINK CHINA WILL PAY 150.00 A BARREL FOR OIL? YOU THINK THEY WILL PAY...$200.00 A BARREL!!! THEY WILL HAVE TOO! SO, WILL EVERYONE ELSE! HOWEVER... WHEN YOUR A MANUFACTURER..THE COST OF ENERGY IS YOUR NUMBER ONE COST ELEMENT! SO...IN ORDER TO STAY IN THE GAME... CHINA WILL INCREASE IT'S CURRENCY VALUE...THEN ALSO WILL BECOME A CONSUMMER NATION AS WELL! THE USA DOES NOT GIVE AWAY... THE LOCK WITH THE "KEY".... REMEMBER THAT! THIS IS A VERY COMPLICATED....DISCUSSION...I LOVE...

Guru Randy Koonce:   We don't really care where Talabani has been, things will heat up when he shows back up.  We need to look for the setting of the National meeting which is a public announcement of the GOI and the Strategic Council,  look only for articles showing this. Looks like the National Meeting will be this week.  There is supposed to be a prep meeting today to set the agenda for the National Meeting.  Things are starting to come into line.  When they finish the National Meeting, they will announce the GOI, and all of the shackles will be taken off Shabibi and he will do what he needs to do.  We are looking are looking for a series of events that will take the shackles off.  This is event driven, not date driven.  The rate has to carry the budget, about $3.41, and will be a managed float. Guys it's getting close!!

Iraq wants to have the new currency on the street by Jaunuary 2013. They will have to RV before that. The National Meeting should start this week. Once that meeting starts then we should have an announcement of the GOI and we can get excited.

We need to see the Strategic Council announced which includes the power sharing and I think everyone will be surprised this week when we see announcements of a date for the meeting. The lower denoms won't be released until after the RV.

Most likely just following it. There will not be any in country RVs. That's just stupidity. After the National Meeting Shabibi will RV exactly to what they need to, so they can meet the budget which is $3.41-$3.45.

Guru Mailman17:   SHABS MIGHT HAVE TO PLAY THIS OUT EARLIER THAN HE WANTED...HE WAS ABLE TO MANAGE THE INFLATION RATE...AND LORD KNOWS HE HATES MALIKI...BUT HE IS A NUMBERS GUY...BY THE BOOK BUT LOYAL TO THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ.  THE ONE THING WE KNOW FOR A FACT IS THIS THE DINAR IS READY, THE 1-1 IS READY, NOT PLANNED READY.  SHABS IS LOOSING HIS PATIENCE.  SO AS ALWAYS WE WILL WAIT AND FOLLOW SHABS.

Guru Med:  THE NEW DENOMS WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE BUDGET WHICH WILL REFLECT THE EXCHANGE RATE THAT WAS ALREADY APPLIED TO THE CURRENT DENOMS.   I EXPECT THE NEW RATE THIS YEAR BASED ON THE FACTS WE KNOW.

Guru BGG:  Any time you hear a rate over 3.50 or so – you should quit listening because it’s not only – not true, the basis for the “imfo” is likely pretty nefarious. NUFF SAID!! Again – be very careful giving out your personal info on these silly packages!! When it happens – it will be world wide and live in about 30 seconds. No early outs or special rates!!

Guru Bondlady:   remember when i said we had a good shot bk in april from there 3rd to there 15th if they didnt screw it up or freak out, now even after that next window i said we had another shot at was june 15th to july 15th...see what there doin in these arts [articles] again?...just like they did in april and it was confirmed in the arts by the cbi they were gonna do the 000 thing in april...and shabibi held off cause they freaked out, said they werent ready.  then the last few days they start doin it again right at our next window and 3 months later from the last 1...and yesterday shabs comes out and says how patient the cbi has been an tryin to comply with the gov and give them time to do what they need to do before shabs does what he needed to do...so if im right then shabs is settin this to go again like before and they are in there classic freak out mode right before any thing goes active...its a real possibility.

Guru BWM:   I don't have any bad news...basically just know there are things moving (mostly politically incorrect) that are trying to be resolved for our best interests...this isn't a good person vs. bad person thing...this is more just about greed and he who blinks last thing...I think we've come to the point of just seeing when this can happen, or should I say HOW SOON it can happen... there is nothing that says this is going into next month, next year, etc.  That's not to say it couldn't, butthere is not reason to look at that at this point, IMO.

Guru Blaino:  The work week in the sandbox has RESUMED. The clock also ticks and the future comes like a ribbon of highway at ninety miles an HOUR. Blink and you'll miss something! This is the environment we are in, the quickening of the DINAR.

I am informed that these last two ministers are now subject to some kind of ISSUE. They may have been "place holders" kind of like when the dentist inserts a space maintainer when you have a missing tooth for AWHILE. It holds the spot, prevents collapse yet is not a workable tooth really.

There is some small movement on 'candidates' and selections, ETC. Thing is this a sham to "go public" with the two that are already ensconced or a genuine effort to install a new pair? If it's the latter, then this may be a reflection of political underpinnings being changed over a shift in real power vs. perceived POWER. Could this be the precursor to the arbil agreement getting some teeth?

Guru Poppy3:  ok guys still feeling very bad today but wanted to chime in a min and give a update direct from VN . Yesterday evening for the first time in 10 days the phone system in VN was opened for incoming and outgoing calls. TODAY a very delayed call came from there saying yes they had planned to RV early this month but todays news was not what I wanted to hear and we where informed they will not RV THIS month but possibly will be set to go again early next month. NOW REMEMBER this is still a communist country and the news from there that goes out to the world is monitored and censored so be your own judge. BACK to bed for me. POPPY3

there was zero reason for the delay ??? Just that it has been detained again. Perhaps they are still holding on to try and wait out iraq. Who know anymore?? Poppy3 sorry guys for the possible delay news up untill today all has been so very positive. Makes me wonder why this report was so different all the sudden with a long delay all the sudden?? Time will tell. Poppy3

Guru Austin-Powers-For-PM: If some of you remember, I said back in early June that the only way the RV would not happen before June 30th is if the Greek pro-bailout party won the election AND the tariffs in Iraq were postponed and Maliki was still around. Well lo and behold both things happen and guess what, NO RV.  So where are we now?  Let's fly up to 30,000 feet to get a birds eye view.  The fact is that the Greek election bought the EU some extra time to figure out what they want to do to save the Euro, but not much.  Also, with Maliki being able to get Talabani to hold off a No Confidence vote, and thus no resolution to the GOI, the tariffs had to be put off as it would have exponentially increased inflation.  So where are we?  Well the fact is that the EU is running out of cash and fast.  The higher the rates creep on Spanish and Italian bonds, the louder the cries for the Germans to secure Eurozone bailout bonds, which I seriously don't think they will do unless they basically get take ownership of of Southern Europe lock, stock and barrel.  Needless to say, that won't happen so the money will have to come from somewhere else.

In the meantime the whole No Confidence movement against Maliki has fizzled out.  Why?  Probably because they have a deal behind the scenes, and they're waiting and hoping that Maliki pulls the trigger and finally seat the GOI.  That and the torrent of CBI articles saying that the new currency is coming heck or high water means that some sort of resolution in Iraq has to be coming soon.  Why is this so important?  Because the IMF knows that if the Eurozone goes down the tubes, they'll take the global economy with them into another deep and dark recession.  However, the IMF can't and won't pull the trigger on a global currency revaluation until their linchpin, Iraq, is set and ready to go.  You can't dramatically change the value of a nations currency whose political system has all the stability of a bowl full of jello.  it also doesn't help that the neighborhood (Iran and Syria) is burning down around them.  So what does this mean?  IMO, Europe can probably make it to September before the financial wheels come off and the Euro falls apart like a cheap watch, so keep an eye on that, and watch as the CBI imposes it's will on the GOI to finally get their house in order so this RV can get done.  In essence we are playing a giant game of chicken on multiple levels, so hang on everybody it's going to get interesting over the next few weeks, but once that is over it will bring us to our destination.

Guru Henry: The date of release is in constant flux, simply due to the political stalemate that is playing itself out before us. Can Iraq sustain itself indefinitely? No, but it can go on much longer than we want it too. The US will not (WILL NOT) intervene in this process to the degree you all may hope. Iraq must solve this political issue as a democratically demonstrated process. We wait till the fully seated and implemented GOI is formally announced (not the provisional GOI) Is HCL, Erbil,  all agreed upon? Yes... Formal implemented? No.  Will Maliki go? Yes, but not due to a no confidence vote. Is the RV the salvation of all the global financial woes? No, it will help but not stop the chain events to come. Kuwait's RV erased the US deficit and created a 4 Trillion surplus, yet here we stand at 15 Trillion in the hole and counting. People do not trust these bank packages, you can get the best rate on your own. All the everyday is the day people have there place in moral boosting, but please invest in your own knowledge base, as a kid I was taught ( R.I.F) we all know this ( reading is fundamental ) please exercise your right to free info. Will the RV happen? Yes, just not today

Guru Kaperoni: This is my view of this article. He starts out talking about the history over the past 10 years, and despite political and economic instability towards a democratic society, the CBI has managed to build a strong national currency that is now reflective of the conditions. And one that each Iraqi should be proud of and interact with. He then takes a shot at Maliki when he says, to hide this national currency will prevent us from improving the living conditions of the many who need it. The next part is just a general statement that the new dinar (lower denoms) is an example of the countries unity, sovernty and success of democracy in Iraq. He goes on to say the dinar will be strong with huge reserves, and foreign assets to back it. And the new currency should not only be stable but rise. He then says three decades of conflict and war have created hard times and slowed economic development. That even the international community considers Iraq a credit risk. He says the CBI has done everything right. That the reserves, support not only the dinar, but the countries ability for interaction with the outside world financially. And that these reserves support the Iraqi dinar, will once again make it powerful and a symbol of sovereignty. Having a strong national currency is what all Iraqis want and is a right guaranteed by the Constitution. There are a few PDFs similar to this on the CBI website under CBI News (Arabic) that came out in June 2012. These are to re-assure the public the CBI is working hard.

Link http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alsabaah.com%2FArticleShow.aspx%3FID%3D30746

moneydr & gunny: A doctor acquaintance of mine has a Chinese businessman that he sees. He was saying that China owns a ton of the Dong and is very interested in seeing it RV high. I believe the Dong will go before the Dinar. Why are some of the people on here talking about turning in their Dong? Don't understand that. The Vietnam Dong hasn't RV'd since 1979. Vietnam also has a huge oil reserve off their China coast which they have just begun to work with this oil reserve rivals Saudi Arabia. Of course their currency has to go up. And China is a huge supporter of Vietnam. Vietnam does have vast offshore oil deposits that they are just now tapping into. They call it White Tiger crude. Very sweet crude oil worth a lot of money.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum