Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
7/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
7/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
7/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
7/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

7/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

7/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:38 am

Guru Hammerman:  UST had a late afternoon meeting yesterday. All I can share is it went well very well. Also, was a meeting between UST, CBI and world bank that also went well. Shabibi did give the go ahead to move forward with the RV. China needs to get this done they can not afford the hidden RV bill any longer. ALOT OF GREAT STUFF IN OUR FAVOR, I CANT FIND ANY NEGATIVE. Just got news; dont not expect RVbefore the 10th. Won't happen on a weekend or a Monday.

Guru Blaino:  HAPPY SATURDAY! SOME THINK I WAS ON A RANT LAST NIGHT, I WAS!!  I HAVE CLEAR AND IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE LEADING ME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT A SCAM IS AFOOT HERE. THERE ARE MANY. THIS ONE IS HITTING US HERE! IT STOPS NOW, TODAY! I WILL COMPLETELY INFORM ALL OF YOU OF ALL THE DETAILS AND YOU WILL THEN BE POSITIONED TO MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION. IF YOU THEN THINK MY CONCERNS WERE UNJUSTIFIED OR THERE WERE OTHER FACTORS INVOLVED, WELL, CALL IT YOUR OPINION AND I WILL MAKE WAR TO INSURE THAT YOU ARE ENTITLED TO IT!!  IF YOU ARE CONCERNED, INTERESTED AND WANT COLD HARD FACTS, JOIN ME ON A CALL IN A FEW HOURS AND GET THE TRUTH! TILL THEN, THERE IS MUCH TO BE DONE AND LOTS OF YOUR CONCERNS TO BE ADDRESSED. SO, KEEP AN OPEN MIND AND I WILL BLOW IT FOR YOU.

This will be done on the keyboard. I can type! There will be a revalue of the IQD. Let's get that out of the way first, so all those pulse rates can drop down a little and so on. Next item up for discussion, you people have been lied to by almost everyone.  Almost all the time.  About almost everything.  Rates, dates, connections, sources, timing, glitches (god, I love that piece of) RIGHT... "glitches".... What a convienient BS deal that has become! Wow !! Glitches gimmee a huge frackkin break. So, why all the lies, distortions, BS stories, "glitches" and so on?  Here's what happens, I see it all the TIME.  People have some intel, some info.. or "IMFO" and they legitimately want to share it, lift people up, provide a service, do some good, then later, after a time, there is NOTHING.  They now have an "IMAGE" a "personna" and a following! So, they stretch. They embellish, they help the "intel" along a little.  It's innocent at first. That's what they tell themselves "real stuff" will be along soon. Just buying a little time, a little space. Some think they are "helping people. CRAP, That's crap!!!

Telling people "all your dreams are just around the corner" month after month, year after year is LYING!! Really $22.50 to $36.00 per dinar? How xxxxx stupid or greedy are you?  Without doing your due dilligence on everyone involved you will lose all and you will deserve it! If they "need" all that IQD why wouldn't they get it the same place you do? Hey I know, let's get a "sovereign" citizen.  He, she, they will get us a "tier one rate" because...well, they just will but you have to sign an non disclosure agreement. They sure as heck don't want you to spill a word of this. Maybe an "American Indian" who is a sovereign citizen can get "me" this special rate because this other lying, scamming, cheating xxxxx Uh, I mean facillitator introduced me for a fee, a percentage, little gratuity. Hey, after all, this "special person, this sovereign" won't talk to just anyone. Really? Are there attorneys involved? Did you check the state association?

Well, there must be some mistake, mustn't there? Joe Schmoe super great guru wouldn't lead me astray. Would he/she/they? If you induce some entity to enter a contract that you have no intention of fulfilling, you are a SCAMMER. If you have $90 in the bank and say $1500 a month in INCOME and you enter a deal to pay thousands a week in payments, that's an order in bad faith. Where are your means? I'LL PUT THE WHOLE THING IN A BIG FAT JUICY E-MAIL WITH PICTURES TOMORROW! "Hammer said it about himself got an invite to cash out in tier two. Then said he didn't cash out but got us a great rate with the top 10. Top ten what?" -- NO COMMENT FOR NOW. I was fully informed on THAT but all is not what it seems sometimes. More tomorrow Seems like great guys are getting us into something really special. Oh don't mind the little inconsistencies in our "CONTRACT."  Geez people, are you asleep, greedy, stupid, all of the above? Beware of the "CONE OF SILENCE." It'll turn into a dunce cap! While fully clothed and without a kiss, you have been xxxx. I have grave concerns. Over 300 million dinars so far, probably LOST!!  Should I stay quiet?  Working on it. It's leading in strange directions. Hope Hammer was not involved.

Guru Poppy3 :  More and more articles addressing the change in the dinar. My prediction at this stage is that if we see Maliki implement all the Arbil agreements prior to the 10th when Parliament goes back in session then we will see a RV just after Ramadan OR AROUND SEPT 1 but if they go into the Parliament session and he has done nothing then I think they will no confidence vote him out and if this happen and the have to put a interim PM in place.

Then it will be late in September before the RV will be possible. ONLY TIME WILL TELL. I have talked with several sources about the dong and they have all indicated nothing has changed and that they thought it would have already RV'D this week and have no idea what the hold up is at this point.

Guru Randy Koonce : Smart cards have zero to do with the RV.  We are still looking for the National Conference...once you see that, start getting really happy.  They won't announce the RV at the National meeting, they will announce the Ministers & the Stratigic Council.  Once those are in place we are done...the middle of July is what we are focusing on. If we go into Ramadan, we are still OK.  Ramadan is a holiday, but a working holiday.  Rate - $3.41, this will make their budget work.  Every indication is this is our time.

Guru Vic1:  have received numerous E-mails and Text and Calls.... I need everyones HELP! Anyone that has come to a point of blowing a fuse and or aRadiator cap... or even a Cylinder head gasket.... please listen! We are in a stage of completion! Understand...I know many are weary....tired and fed-up!!! Not my fault or anyones fault! These are money plays...far higher than most of our pay scale! My friends in Chian and UK are all over this like flies on...you know what!

Tell all your friends and family...that no matter how long..........this has taken..... we are in a Financial Revolution....and in that word...."revolution" we find the word...."LOVE" hidden! We need to show MORE...LOVE and compassion more than ever before!

The Markets are in a VERY " WIERD" formation! Please take "NOTICE" ...we are about to have "FINANCIAL....FREEDOM"! Stop all the Negative mind...games! Tell all whom you know that are GIVING up...to STOP!!! Bring back the "THE COURAGE" and FIGHT till THE...END!!!

Guru BGG:   if Allawi is the one who questions Maliki it won’t be meant as a “procedure” – but a slap in the face...more likely the actually questioner will be Haider Mulla (a lawyer).  Depending on which guy they use – it will be a perfect “tell” as to their final intentions.

Guru Mike:  this Oil & Gas Law...it is now front and center...it now has to go forward...I contend that Shabibi needs to know whether or not his contracts that are signed are going to be legal and constitutional...they need to...make sure these oil contracts that they have signed, 45 of them, are going to be legal and that is what they are fighting about in this whole thing.  it is my opinion this is probably all part of what they are negotiating on to get these meetings done...nice to see that these things are on the agenda...it means things are moving forward...Very Very major step.

Guru BGG:   Until some sort of power sharing  is sorted out in Iraq  there will be no revaluation of the IQD.  Any rumor of a rate being much higher than $3.50 is unrealistic.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:   I really do think there is plenty of positive things we should be focusing on right now. I do believe this investment is solid and there's plenty of reason to be optimistic about the future. The rest is just a distraction.

Guru Arthur:  [new Guru]and the fact that these huge companies are going to do business with Iraq right now it bodes 100% well not only for our investment but where we are...our investment has bite and backing...very exciting and shows us we are in a very good place.

Guru Doc:  We continue to be amazed that the rate debate continues. $3+ is not anywhere in the 2012 budget as some have reported.  $3+ has never been the plan at least as the initial rate. 

This has been confirmed time and time again by statements from the CBI and the SIGR.  Most get these high rates from statements like "the Iraq dinar will be the highest currency in the region".  Do we believe that is the ultimate plan - absolutley!

But that is the ultimate plan as was evidenced in the 2008 5 year plan which indicated the initial rate would be about $1, the rate 2-3 years out would be $3-$4, and the rate 5 years out would be $5+.

This whole rate estimate was based on increased GDP over a 5 year time period. All evidence continues to point toward an initial rate of around $1.
Guru BWM:  I don't have any bad news... basically just know there are things moving (mostly politically incorrect) that are trying to be resolved for our best interests... this isn't a good person vs. bad person thing... this is more just about greed and he who blinks last thing...

it's come to that desperate time when many are looking for any little opportunity to get thing done and out of this investment... I feel your burden but use common sense when determining is something sounds legit or not. I have put out there several times the last couple of weeks, ask your guru if they've been to reno to cash out... that should tell you all you need to know. They are there for two reasons, A. to take care of themselves (oh you know, they had to "check it out" for you) or they were stupid enough to buy into the scam in the first place...

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum