Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
7/6/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
7/6/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
7/6/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
7/6/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7/6/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/6/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/6/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/6/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/6/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/6/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/6/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/6/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/6/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/6/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/6/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/6/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/6/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/6/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/6/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/6/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

7/6/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

7/6/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/6/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:41 am

Guru OkieOilman:  (via Sambo)  GOOD MORNING ALL - JUST A QUICK POP IN TO SAY I HAVE TALKED WITH OKIE THIS MORNING - HE WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW HE HAS NOT ABANDONED OR FORGOTTEN HIS FAMILY - HE IS DIGGING OUT INTEL ON DETAILS - HE HAS SO MUCH THE HE WANTS TO REVEAL BUT IS UNDER OBLIGATION TO NOT SHARE AT THIS TIME(AND NO HE DID NOT TELL ME EITHER )

HE WANTS THE OOM FAMILY TO KNOW THAT HE IS ALIVE AND WELL BUT EXHAUSTED - 3 PHONES RINGING ALMOST CONSTANTLY, WHICH ONE TO ANSWER - I SAID THE ONE WITH THE RV - HE LAUGHED - STAY POSITIVE THIS IS A GREAT DAY FOR INTEL - OKIE WILL BE HERE WHEN HE IS RELEASED TO SHARE - BE IT A LITTLE OR A LOT - THANKS SAMBO

Guru Doc: This week has brought a wealth of articles dealing with the deletion of zeros projects.  The vast majority point to the first of the year as the intended time of release of the new currency.  Only one article we have seen so far said the Finance Committee had now requested further study.  With the vast majority of the news pointing to Jan 1, 2013 we conclude this is the current plan.  This aligns very well with statements from Shabibi concerning the 2013 budget and banking transactions being based on the new currency.  The curious question is when does he pull the trigger on the RV piece and we still maintain it will be before the first of the year.  Several statements and articles have indicated a 3 to 6 month time to dedollarize and our opinion is September to October timing would seems to fit this model.  Much beyond this time will not allow for significant dedollarization.

Other encouraging news talked about HCl being voted on within two months although a later article said it would not happen due to "political instability."  We continue to believe this is the one root of all issues problem and once it is resolved these other issues will fall rapidly into place.  We also saw several articles stating chapter 7 would be resolved by the end of the year.  What is interesting is the convergence of the dates being reported in the media.  HCl within 2 months, chapter 7 by end of year, new currency by Jan 1, 2013, etc..  It appears to us the current line of thinking is to have everything in place going into 2013.  And again to allow for any significant dedollarization the RV would need to be prior to that.

We continue to be amazed that the rate debate continues. $3+ is not anywhere in the 2012 budget as some have reported.  $3+ has never been the plan at least as the initial rate.  This has been confirmed time and time again by statements from the CBI and the SIGR.  Most get these high rates from statements like "the Iraq dinar will be the highest currency in the region".  Do we believe that is the ultimate plan - absolutley! But that is the ultimate plan as was evidenced in the 2008 5 year plan which indicated the initial rate would be about $1, the rate 2-3 years out would be $3-$4, and the rate 5 years out would be $5+.  This whole rate estimate was based on increased GDP over a 5 year time period. All evidence continues to point toward an initial rate of around $1. We report, you decide

Guru Mike:   an RV will cause them to use money like we do - that is where they are heading to...we don't know exactly when but we feel it is just a matter of time before this is implemented into action and we are in that period of time and it is very exciting to see.

Have you ever seen the Finance Commitee this positive about this particular event since you have been in this investment.  Actually the Finance Committee is one of the entities I have been waiting on to get to this point...they were the one kinda lagging behind...even to the point where I was wondering if is was going to happen and if it did they would maybe have to go around the Finance Commitee but they are now blowing a horn just as loud if not louder than the Central Bank...This is a good omen for us...to actually delete the zeroes and raise the currency rate in Iraq after so many years is a major deal and I think the Finance Commitee just wants to be on board and let the citizens know Yes we were all of part of this too and we are on board and this is going to happen.

We are seeing contracts that they are starting to be signed in dinars to smaller companies that are willing to come over and sign them in dinar.  We are starting to see what we need to see with the banking sector coming on line and with the banks being the centerpiece of loaning money and making sure they can do that properly, once these regulations are in place the banking system will need to have fuel and that fuel is the RV.

Guru FootForward:  Even if we get into Ramadan it's not a problem. Iraq did all they needed to do a long time ago. This is not going to be held up for Ramadan. I thought it would have been done already.

I take this day by day. I'm not expecting this to take weeks or months, but we have all been wrong every time about the date so far. Its close enough that this can go any time and they have tried to push it through several times.

Guru Plan2stand
: Talked to my source yesterday. He was going to call me today but I haven't heard from him yet. He is excited. He has political sources that tell him things. He is excited to hear what his business friend told him. His friend did some business in Hong Kong or something and the Chinese owe him some money. They told him they would pay him after a curency RV and to expect it as soon as this week

Guru Checkmate Dan:  We have good contacts, at least I have good contacts but all we do is bring you what we're hearing.  Some of the stuff we get comes from the mods, all of the bad stuff comes from the mods. The supposed holdup has been released. I never said that it had to happen now.  I've sad some very intelligent people have told me that it should have already happened. Tuesday is right around the corner and I still believe that we're imminentely close. I'm not sure exactly what the standby agreement is but I can look into it. Only Tony knows the day and hour.

Guru TNT Tony: 
Iraq was released from Chapter 7 on June 15th just like we said they would be.  People are just finding out about this now. July 23rd the standby agreement between Iraq and the IMF ends. There were some meetings in Washington on Wednesday and everyone said it is moving ahead full steam and that is why I think today could be great day. There was no banking update last night but we are waiting for one today. The standby agreement has to do with the RV and what they will do with their currency. It also has to do with Chapter 7 and the UN. In the Mosque yesterday they were told we would have a RV before Ramadan.  They were also told there would be another rate change within 45 days. Don't gamble when this happens though holding out for a hgher change in 45 days. We received information from 3 different banking sources that the VND is already a high live rate but then disappears as pending or on hold.  It's been doing this for a week now but one of these times it will go live, which is why they are putting it on the screens and stopping the trading.  The rate they are seeing on the screens is higher than 5 cents.  That's all I can say.

We're hearing this is supposed to be done today. I keep hearing it's supposed to be done every day and that's a great thing. I'm hearing very high rates on both the IQD and VND from the banks.

I got a call from a guy this morning who was opening an account at Wells Fargo and the bank told him they are highly anticipating the rate change. This could happen at a moments notice. Every day is a hopeful day. Government agencies and banks are saying no vacations after Tuesday. The rate is tied to the GBP. The rate is going to be 5 something, without saying too much. In the mosque this morning they announced that the RV will happen before Ramadan.

Guru TerryK:  DID YOU HEAR IF WE RV YET, CAUSE I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING THIS AFTERNOON.   DANG IT.   NOT EVEN EVIL RUMORS.   IT GOES AND FAST.  OH THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT MY VZ1500.   HEY BLUEDOG, WHATS GOING ON?  SORRY WAS LOOKING AT WHEN I SHOULD CHANGE THE OIL IN THE BIKE.  THAT HAS TO GO IN MONDAY FOR SURE.  [Agent 007]    the bike or the RV?
[TERRYK] THE BIKE

WELL I KNOW THIS RV THING MUST BE CLOSE.  MY GRANDDAUGHTER TOLD ME YESTERDAY.   PAPPA,  IS THIS GOING TO POP THIS WEEK OR NOT,  CAUSE ITS HOT AND YOU NEED TO PUT A POOL IN,  SO THAT MEANS RV RIGHT?

WELL WANTED TO POP IN AND SEE WHAT WAS COOKING, I GOTTA GO HAVE SOME GRUB GOD BLESS YOU ALL.  BLUEDOG HOPE YOU BEEN TALKING TO THE BOYS FOR A GREAT CALL THIS WEEK.   I THINK WE ARE GOING TO HAVE ALOT TO DISCUSS.   LIKE WHERE TO CASH IN AT.   ACCORDING TO SOURCE.   IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Guru Phoenix3333:  "Expert: need for the stability of the dinar in order to be a currency desirable in all countries of the world. The monetary policy followed by the central bank responsible for rejection of the regional countries and international dealing in Iraqi dinars, because they do not allow the exit of large amounts of local currency abroad and restricted passengers to take limited amounts of the dinar when traveling. The Central Bank afraid to enter the counterfeit currency when allowed to enter and exit currency of Iraq, but allowed to get out of the country will force countries to deal with and become internationally accepted and has a real value against other currencies. The dinar needs political stability and then the economic goal of diversifying revenues and increase the total production of the country and maintain the rate of exchange against foreign currency as dollar, in order to become an international currency desirable in all countries of the world."

Guru Blaino:  Planeteers, just a quick post from the phone while I have 3 seconds. Met with the stagecoach driver's and did good. Watch for another email late tonight. NDA in place, so no Blaino Bucketmouth on this occasion...

Later, Blaino, on the ground in St Louis. Ok, love you all, pass the hopium around, take no wooden nickles Meeting after the meeting commencing BBL,
Guru Trigger51:  My source just called she spoke with her "contact" said it is HAPPENING NOW. The RV and Prosperity packages are going together. Do not ask me what PPs are, if u don't know you don't NEED to know.

SHe said the hold up was that some small countries who thought they were Basil compliant , were not after they ran the swift codes....but now all is good and everyone is on board... That is all guys.

So lets just say several "DIFFERENT” SOURCES have similar information hint hint...its good when people have same stuff and wayyy different sources

Guru Arizona Heat:   I received info from Washington that there is movement on the Iraq 7 situation, still trying to confirm, but its great news...more info was that the imf and the CBI along with the BIS were in meetings yesterday...seems that there was positive direction taken with the development of iraq and business that are looking to start in Iraq, they are waiting, or were waiting because of currency issues.

i found out that smart cards have been issued just not activated yet...they are to be activated by sept. ...the new currency and the old WILL work side by side for 18 months, has no bearing on our value here in the US.  the rumors of cash out are just that...NO ONE cashed out.  I was advised that when this RV happens it will be world wide in seconds not days, we will all see the same rate...also, this second to second watch...to me saying we are on a second to second watch is just misleading, keep grounded, dont buy into the hype...but we are gaining serious ground.

there are some serious meetings going on that are directly related to this rv with the people in charge of such things, like the BIS, the IMF, the WBO, and the countries that are involved in revaluing thier currency are adjusting their currency.    Shabibi has been in the news a lot in the last days and not iraqi news, he has been on talk shows in the EU and here, he is also wanting this situation to be over...THIS IS HAPPENING...it can not be stopped.

Guru Footforward:   Even if we get into ramadan its not a problem. Iraq did all they needed to do a long time ago. This is not going to be held up for ramadan.  i thought it would have been done already. i take this day by day. im not expecting this to take weeks or months, but we have all been wrong every time about the date so far...its close enough that this can go any time, and they have tried to push it through several times.

Guru Bluwolf:   WELL THE JOBS REPORT IS OUT AND IT IS WAY BELOW THE ESTIMATED 95,000 IT CAME IN AT 80,000 AND NOW IT IS SHOWING A TREND,BUT SEE EVEN THOU IT IS LOW STILL THE FED WILL NOT GIVE OUT ANOTHER STIMULUS FOR IT IS STILL NOT LOW ENOUGH AND FRANKLY BECAUSE THEY CAN'T AND WE NOW WHY BUT THE GENERAL PUBLIC DOES NOT. WALL STREET SHOULD COME IN LOW THAT IS THE FIRST SIGN WATCH WHEN THEY OPEN.

SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR OUR INVESTMENT,DOES THIS PUSHES THE ISSUE ON THE RELEASE, NO IT DOES NOT. THE REASON BEING IS A POLITICAL BUYING OF TIME, FOLKS WE ARE BACK TO SQUARE NUMBER ONE ON THE PARTIES POLITICAL AGENDAS,BOTH SIDES WANT THE TROPHY AS THERE OWN,ONE NEEDS IT URGENTLY TO GET REELECTED AND THE OTHER WANTS IT TO WIN.

SEE THIS IS ALL AN AMERICAN SHOW A FIASCO SEEN BEHIND CLOSE DOORS. NOW YESTERDAY THREW CNN THERE WAS A TAX NEWS THROWN OUT AND IT SHOW THE IRAQ DINAR AND IT TALKED ABOUT TAXES TO BE IMPOSE ON ALL CURRENCIES,

NOW THIS ISSUE CAN CREATE HAVOC IN THE NATION SIMPLE BECAUSE YOU'VE GOT 312,000,000 PEOPLE IN THE U.S. AND ONLY 8,000,000 OWN DINARS AND SINCE YOUR UST HAS DENIED [USING THE BANKS] THAT THIS WAS A SCAM FOR THERE BENEFIT [ GEITHNER ] THE GENERAL PUBLIC DO NOT KNOW THAT WITH A SIMPLE 25,0000 DINAR NOTE WORTH 30.00 ONCE OUT, THERE WHOLE FINANCIAL SITUATION WOULD CHANGE AND THAT ALSO APPLIES TO THE WHOLE NATION.

NOW SEE ONLY 8,000,000 PEOPLE ALL ACROSS THE UNITED STATES KNOW ABOUT EXCECUTIVE ORDER 13303 AND IMO THIS SHOULD BE SHARED WITH THE 304 MILLION THAT DO NOT KNOW AS OF YET,BUT REALLY MY POINT ON THE SUBJECT IS THAT THE MEDIA IS STARTING TO TALK AND IF THOSE 304 MILLION PEOPLE FIND OUT ABOUT THIS WE [ AND WASHINGTON KNOWS ] WILL HAVE HAVOC ALL ACROSS THE NATION, SO THE RELEASE MAY BE PUSHED OUT PROMPTLY AND THE POLITICAL FIASCO SHOULD BE OVER NOW.

THE NEXT FEW DAYS SHOULD PROVE MY THEORY WE SHALL SEE FOR EUROPE IS WAITING AND SO IS THE REST OF THE WORLD,  IT JUST SADDENS ME THAT THE U.S. IS PLAYING DUMB WITH THIS FIASCO FOR THEY HAVE SAID FOR THE LONGEST TIME THAT THEY ARE THE MOST POWERFUL NATION IN THE WORLD BOTH IN ECONOMY AND ARMAMENTS.

LOOKS LIKE THAT ONLY YOUR POLITICIANS AND A FEW TV COUCH POTATOES REAL BELIEVE THAT CRAP FOR IN THE REAL WORLD IT AIN'T TRUE AND WE ARE LIVING IT. SO THERE FOLKS THAT'S WHERE WE ARE AT AS OF NOW, STILL AT THE MERCY OF YOUR POLITICAL PARTIES AND THERE FIASCO, WHILE THE WHOLE WORLD WATCHES [ THE BANKS,THE COUNTRIES IN NEED,THE NATION IN HAND AND US IN GENERAL]

HOW A FEW POLITICIANS CAN HOLD THE REST OF THE WORLD AND ITS ECONOMIES IN GREIF UTTERLY DESTROYING AND STOPPING THE GLOBAL ECONOMICAL RELEASE AND REALIGNMENT OF CURRENCIES AND ITS ECONOMICAL FUTURES.

ALL I WILL SAY IS THAT THOSE WHO WHERE BUYING TIME WERE TOLD THEY NO LONGER HAVE ANY,,CNN TALKED ABOUT TAXES ON CURRENCIES AND SHOW THE IRAQUI DINAR TO ALL TODAY..SO THIS INTERNATIONAL RELEASE SHOULD POP UP PROMPTLY BEFORE YOUR 312,000,000 PEOPLE THAT DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE DINAR WAKES UP,THIS COULD CAUSE HAVOC IN THE LAND OF THE FREE

SEE FOLKS THIS IS A VERY ORQUESTRATED EVENT,,AND TIME BUYING FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES IS THE LAW OF THE LAND,HOPEFULLY THE PRESURE IS ON AND IT WILL STOP IMMEDIATELY

I KNOW THAT IT HAS BEEN VERY SILENT[ AND THAT IS A GOOD THING], I KNOW THAT THAT CONFUSES MANY, BUT WE ARE IN A VERY GOOD POSITION,NO DELAYS NO GLITCHES

EXCECUTIVE ORDER 13303 SO STATES THAT THIS IS AN INVESTMENT. THIS WORD ALONE MAKES THIS A TAXABLE SCENARIO,YES YOU WILL BE TAXED AS CAPITAL GAIN.. THAT IS WHY YOU MUST OPEN ANOTHER ACCOUNT IF YOU WILL BE CASHING IN YOUR DONG,BECAUSE WHEN IN COMES TO THE DONG NOW THAT IS ANOTHER STORY, ITS JUST A CURRENCY EXCHANGE AND IT SHOULD NOT BE TAXABLE..

LAST I HEARD 15% FLAT TAX BUT LETS JUST WAIT IT OUT IT COULD BE DIFFERENT OK

Guru BWM:  You need to understand that we don't always agree with information reposted here... and will do our best to logically discuss and debunk information with REASON so that we can make the best determination moving forward... and like everything in life... please understand there are times that there is "need to know" segment and sometimes it's better to "NOT KNOW" until things have been sorted out... some ppl do stress better than others just as they do jubilation better than others... in other words, when there is something "worth" discussing, we'll come forward with it... otherwise, consider that we are moving ahead and if the only thing we have to say is the same thing we've said before, typically (unless there is some new side info) we choose not to repeat ourselves like others. How many times can some say it's "done" and then show back up tomorrow...

I think that's sense of "responsibility" that some put in their discussions... to start in september and move up is just trying to be safe... again, it's your presentation that some need work on...

NEWSFLASH: Sheep herd trample hundreds in Reno... leave strange trail of pink paper behind... do you know where your guru is?

when I got into this I started talking to ppl to see where contacts could be developed... I even told ppl they'd be surprised that they had contacts who had information... but the constant NEED for information has driven ppl to look in places that have created such a "circle" of information that many are getting nothing more than regurgitated "facts" repeated by those that want/need to be heard...

Guru Hammerman:   Ok, I got a call last night from the UN saying Iraq was going to be released from ch7.  I was told that again today. At this point can’t verify. I believe to be miss info. Yes, miss info. Until I say otherwise. Got to go. There are a lot of rumors out there. Iraq is not out of chapter 7.  Maliki was not kidnapped. Trust me. If any truth to this stuff I would of shared with y’all.

hello all no change in news ,,,,,, stay calm next few days i feel may heat up ,,,,,imo there will not be too much new intel we just wait ,,,,, ust had a late afternoon meeting yesterday about 8est ,,,all i can share is went well very well ,,also was a meeting between ust cbi world bank ,,,,also went well ,,,,

big china officals in reno with a code for cash out but has not started ,,,, fbi in reno running people out -too many there with official invites ,,,the first* *is only 180 people there is about 2000 in reno most will be gone before end of tomorow then an only then things may heat up ,,so i say give there asses the boot still cant confirm nothing on the ch 7 issuse ,,,,shabbie did give the go ahead to move forward with the rv ,,,,,, china needs to get this done they can not afford the hidden rv bill any longer ,,,, ,

,ALOT OF GREAT STUFF IN OUR FAVOR ,,,I CANT FIND ANY NEGITIVE ,,,, IT COULD BE A GOOD GOOD BIRTH DAY FOR ME ,,,,* *WELL I CAN HOPE ,,,,,, YALL SMILE ENJOY YOUR DAYS ,,,, LIVE ,,LOVE ,,AN LEARN 

Guru Kaperoni:   There is a clear plan for the dinar and it is slowly coming to light. If all goes well, everyone will know the plan, and what is happening within a few months. The national media attention will tell the world the rest of the story.

Guru Mailman17:   THEY...STATED THE OLD NOTES WOULD CO EXIST FOR UP TO 2 YEARS.  THEY ARE NOT WORRIED SO MUCH ABOUT THE BIG NOTES, THIS MIGHT BE AIMED AT THE LOWER DENOMS. SHABS ALREADY HAS [SAID] BOTH WILL HAVE THE SAME VALUE UNTIL THE ENTIRE SET OF 14 IS RETIRED AND THIS IS WHY I STILL THINK THE RV IS JUST WITHIN REACH.

Guru BOBGETZ6:  Many say that the rv is out of Iraq's hands, I think not. There are one, if not two things, which are true. There is still something, which is left to be done in Iraq and or the PTB are holding this up for fianancial and or political reasons. I do not believe that a country's currency revaluation is ever totally out of their hands. There has been a struggle between the good and bad PTB and the good has been winning that struggle. I also believe that we are close, but the mystery hides in one, if not both situations.

Guru Poppy3:  it is going to be a great day. I am expecting a blessing and my expectors are turned on...That guy i just saw in the mirror has a big smile on his face...today would be a awesome day to hear about the rv happening and all the Iraq people dancing in the streets and thanking their leadership. The sources all still saying nothing has changed the fact they all have been told the dong is about to go at any moment and they don't understand why it hasn't...because they all recieved notice day before yesterday to expect it over the next 48 hours, which ended today.

ok rich friends had to get back up since the last post have had 6 phone calls and have been told 4 different stories about the cnn news report and since like i said i didnt see it for myself i can't atest to what was actually reported.    it is amazing how people can watch the same report and then tell 4 different stories about the same material. Now it really makes zero difference anyway so please go to bed and stop calling me with all the different versions.       good night again. Poppy3

Guru SWFloridaGuy:  There were a couple of interesting articles released today. The Energy Commission confirmed the enactment of the HCL during the next two months and the Foreign Minister made a statement about the possibility of Iraq exiting Chapter 7 by the end of the year.

I remember a couple months ago Kuwait forgave a significant amount of Iraq's debt in return for their recognition of Kuwait's borders in accordance with UN resolutions.

Kuwait has also made major investments into Iraq and together they are forming a mutually beneficial relationship. When Iraq fulfills all obligations and comes to a final agreement with Kuwait, then it's up to the UNSC.

When the time comes, in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Charter of the United Nations, a decision from the Security Council will be made by an affirmative vote of the members of the Council including the concurring votes of the five permanent members.

Of course this process could always be accelerated due to private negotiations between Iraq, Kuwait and the UN. It just as easily could be postponed indefinitely. While I do like the articles, I think we can all agree we've heard this many times before. So, all we can do is wait for public announcements or official notations in the Iraqi Legal Database and and hope for the best.

Guru BGG:    Najafi (Speaker of the Parliament) put off any possibility of an interrogation of Maliki in the Parliament until after July 10th (at least) and the swirl of news about various deals being worked in the background – it does look encouraging.  One has to wonder – why hasn’t Maliki just gone and implemented all the agreements he made?? That should stave off the “no confidence vote” – and it would. However, there are a couple of things that he’s still angling for.  If, in fact, he fully implements the Erbil – and this is a mighty big “IF”...he’s worried about what they will do to him afterwards. He’s also looking for something of a “face saving” situation and the possibility of a 3rd term.

Guru Bondlady:    why would u go to this extremes to make sure no 1 could counterfit a currency with a rate of 1166...36 new security features...36 security features is it over kill?...or do u smell what the rocks cookin... they are surely setting this all up to go international and they are setting it up to become a great world reserve currency, very telling for sure.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum