Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
7/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
7/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
7/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
7/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

7/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

7/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:03 am

Guru Footforward:   WHEN GOD STOPPED FAMINE IN THE BIBLE...HE DIDNT STOP IT WITH A SMALL DRIBBLE. HE STOPPED IT WITH A MASSIVE DOWN POUR! SO YA, ,THE RATE IS GOING TO BE GREAT!
[Question - do ya still believe it will come in as double digits?]   YES...THE RATE IS GOING TO BE GREAT!...alot going on and the fact that public media is saying things now should be a sign

Guru Soonerfan62: 
   GOOD EVENING EVERYONE ESPECIALLY MY GOOD FRIEND footforward . BOY I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE IN THE RING WITH HIM. LOL GUY'S I WANT TO MAKE A POINT, NO INTEL PROVIDER HAS EVER BEEN WRONG. PLEASE READ THAT AGAIN. GUYS WE ARE LIKE REPORTERS, WE GATHER WHAT WE ARE TOLD, COMPARE WITH EACH OTHER, SOMETIMES SEVERAL TIMES AND THEN CONFERM OR DEBUNK IT, THATS IT,

THATS WHAT WE DO AND WE WORK COUNTLESS HOURS ON THIS FOR ONE REASON, AND THATS TO BRING YOU ARE BEST. AND WHEN AXXES ( I WON'T MENTIONS ANY NAMES LIKE TORNADO, DGURU, BIGDADDY. DRROD AND OTHERS) COME ON HERE AND DISRESPECT US, IT BLOWS MY MIND. I THINK THEY OUGHT TO KEEP THOSE BIG CHECKS THEY PAY US EVERY WEEK. SO WITH THAT SAID, HOW THE HELL ARE YA? LOL

GUYS THE INTEL TODAY HAS BEEN OVERWHELMING AND ALL GOOD, WHEN footforward SAID THE LORD WANTS US TO HAVE THIS NOW HE WASN'T KIDDING, HE WAS BEING SERIOUS

Guru Poppy3: just got a call from another vn dong source and she had gotten the same information I recieved day before yesterday to expect the dong to rv within 48 hours of so along with two other currencies. Obviously they have not as of today . I still have to think the dong is going very soon because of all the activities and talk among foriegn banking people.

Guru TNT Tony:  Tony says gov agencies were put on restriction for no vacations.  a change before Ramadon and a change after before end of the year

Guru Bondlady:   they talk about goin international and wanting to be a world reserve currency...there not gonna do it at 1166 and thats a fact...this isnt gonna happen...they will have to drastically reduce the size of notes in circulation,  introduce the ld’s with a new rate.
[article quote] "We are forced to vote on the law during the next two months, the law technically written in 2007 and did not see the legislative light to now”... thought that was good and funny all at the same time...they dont like to be forced to do crap or move more than a snails pace...they do need a reality ck and catch up with the rest of the world.

Guru Bluwolf:   I AM NOT HERE TO PREACH,,THOUGH, THAT IS MY WEAKNESS I ALWAYS DO, ALL I WILL SAY FOR YOUR KNOWLEDGE IS THAT WE ARE STILL IN THE BEST POSITION POSSIBLE,NO CHANGES AND NO DELAYS,NO NEWS OR INTEL AND THIS IS A FACT,BUT WE STILL ARE WAITING ON THE PHONE CALLS FOR YOUR CODES.

CNN was talking about US taxes being paid on the dinar? WOW! ... I CAN SEE THAT THE MEDIA IS OPENING UP A CAN OF SARDINES, THE POWERS THAT BE ARE PUSHING THIS ISSUE TO FLUCTUATE, IT HAS TO BE OVER SOON, IF THE 312,000,000 AMERICANS THAT HAVE NOT BOUGHT THE DINAR FIND OUT ABOUT IT WE SHALL HAVE HAVOC IN THE LAND OF THE FREE...NO MORE BUYING OF TIME.  THE CLOCK IS NOW SOUNDING TIC TOC TIC TOC SECOND BY SECOND.

LORD I AM HERE BEFORE YOU AND I BELIEVE. I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING, AND WHAT WILL TRANSPIRE, I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE TAKING ME, I KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WITH MY LIFE AND THE TRANSFORMATION THAT YOU WILL GIVE ME. I KNOW MY WEAKNESS AND MY STRENGTH, I FEEL YOUR ANGELS ALONG SIDE OF ME GUIDING ME TOWARDS YOUR NORTH AND TO YOUR LIGHT.

I WILL NOT YEILD I WILL NOT DIE OR GIVE KNEE UNTIL YOUR DIVINE PLAN IS FULFILLED IN JESUS NAME I DECLARE IT. AMEN HOW MANY SAY AMEN

LORD I BELIEVE, GIVE US OUR BLESSINGS FOR WE ARE READY, I EXTEND MY HANDS OUT TO RECIEVE IT IN YOUR NAME AND WILL DEAL WITH IT IN JESUS NAME AND NOT MIND, ALL WORKS THAT YOU WILL INSTRUCT TO BE DONE SHALL BE DONE THAT IS MY PROMISE AND MY JOY.. AMEN

LISTEN UP JUST REPEAT THIS LITTLE PRAYER

LORD I BELIEVE,GIVE US OUR BLESSINGS FOR WE ARE READY, I EXTEND MY HANDS OUT TO RECIEVE IT IN YOUR NAME AND WILL DEAL WITH IT IN JESUS NAME AND NOT MIND, ALL WORKS THAT YOU WILL INSTRUCT TO BE DONE SHALL BE DONE THAT IS MY PROMISE AND MY JOY.. AMEN

WELL I SEE WE ARE GOOD NOW, ONCE I GET MY CALL I WILL CONTACT SWEETQUEEN SO SHE CAN LET YOU KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING, BE BLESSD AND REMEMBER TO NEVER LOOK BACK, ASK AND IT SHALL BE DONE,

FOR HE WILL ALWAYS ANSWER YOU IN HIS TIME AND ALL DOORS WILL BE OPEN TO YOU FOR WE WORSHIP A GOD WHO TAKES GOOD CARE OF ALL HIS CHILDREN, YOU ARE NOT ALONE HE IS ALWAYS WITH YOU, SO HANG IN THERE NO MATTER WHAT NEVER LOOK BACK IT ONLY TAKES A SECOND TO MAKE HISTORY AND WITH EACH SECOND COMING A NEW LIFE IS OPEN UP FOR ALL IN GODS TIME. BLUWOLF 

Guru Bookings:  ok guys i'm going to post this for the last time, please do not ask me to post this any more. Makes about 7 times. Cnn was talking about paying taxes on money, and while they was talking there was money flipping thru this money changer, and i thought it was going to be the usa dollar, it was the 2500 NOTE

25,00 dinar note. I could not believe my eyes. But it happened, i mean within 2 seconds

they was talking about taxes being paid on this money.    right before that, they said un was taking final steps to release iraq out of chapter 7. 

Guru Med:    WE WERE DISCUSSING...OPTIONS FOR CBI, WILL MALIKI GIVE THE RATE PRIOR TO THE BUDGET.  I WOULD THINK HE HAS TO.  OTHERWISE HOW DO THEY ADJUST IT.  WE ALL KNOW THAT THE USD VALUE WONT CHANGE BUT THE IQD VALUES WILL.  THEY WILL BE MORE ONE TO ONE.  SO IF THEY WERE SERIOUS LAST YR IN THE DRAFT BUDGET AND IT IS THE SAME FOR 2013, THEN IT WILL BE 1.17 DINAR = 1 USD.

Guru Vic1:  I HOPE ALL HAD A SAFE AND SANE 4TH! THAT IS RIGHT!!! GOD IS GREAT...ALWAYS...AND A DAY THEN SOME...ALL THE WAY INTO ETERNITY!!! AS BUZZ LIGHTYEAR SAID....TO ENTERNITY AND BEYOND!!! THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN A "TOY STORY" HOWEVER SOMETIME OUR HEAVENLY FATHER NEEDS TO TALK TO US... AS IF WE ARE STILL KIDS!!! ENJOY....YOUR DAY!!! ALL IS JUST FINE ON THE DINAR...FRONT!!! MORE GREAT ARTICLES TO PROVE...WE ARE NANO...SECONDS FROM THIS ROLLING IN!!! Smile

Guru SWFloridaGuy: There were a couple of interesting articles released today. The Energy Commission confirmed the enactment of the HCL during the next two months and the Foreign Minister made a statement about the possibility of Iraq exiting Chapter 7 by the end of the year.... When Iraq fulfills all obligations and comes to a final agreement with Kuwait, then it's up to the UNSC...Of course this process could always be accelerated due to private negotiations between Iraq, Kuwait and the UN. It just as easily could be postponed indefinitely.

Guru Kaperoni: we have never seen as many articles coming out relating to the currency. The new currency comes out after they change the exchange rate. So, this event will occur in the very near future. I'm going out on a limb and saying 90 days or less...There's going to be a period of time where the rate changes and Shabibi will use that time to get citizens to utilize the banks. Large denoms will not be accepted at a merchant level. Iraqis will have to turn large notes into the banks where it will be dealt with electronically and the paper notes removed from circulation. The large notes will retain their value. Iraqi citizens will gain a bank account and buying power. We believe Shabibi already has removed a large portion from circulation. Initially the exchange rate will be 1 to 1 or possibly .86 cents and then from there it will continue to raise over time.
The Council of Ministers have now approved the project during a meeting with Shabibi and the CBI to move forward. Now all players on board. That is HUGE. They still need to pass the law and read it into the gazette...The initial rate of 1 to 1 is the staging strategy and from there they will let the market drive it up. The initial rate of 1 to 1 will come out in September and will give Shabibi a few months to initiate the bank accounts and prepare for the new currency in January. The dinar sold out of country will stay out of country and ultimately it will be a hard currency. The IQD will be internationally traded but Shabibi will control the rate. It will be a managed float...The rate change must happen before September, if the dinar is going to be internationally recognized and traded between the banks. I hope everyone understands how very close we are.

Guru Breitling: Unbelievable news coming out confirming they are going to raise value of currency...Every time Shabibi mentioned this...Maliki would ask for a study...now the GOI is on board...this is going to happen no matter what...I don't know exactly how this is going to play out or what the rate will be...I have not seen anything negative yet...Kick back and relax! [Ghosts in the server deleted this post yesterday???  But wanted to get it to you...]

Guru Mailman17:  WE SEE THEY PLAN ON GETTING THE NEW BILLS OUT BY THE NEW YEAR WE ALSO SEE THEY WANT...THE NEW RATE IN THE NEW BUDGET, THAT BEING THE 2013.   ALL GOOD NEWS, NOW WHAT STOPS SHABS FROM RELEASING THE RATE PRIOR TO THAT? THE NEW BILLS?  THE RV IS NOT SOLELY RELIABLE ON THE INTRODUCTION OF THE NEW NOTES THE OLD ONES WILL DO JUST FINE...WHOS TO SAY THAT THEY DONT INTEND TO RELEASE EARLY ALSO? INSTEAD OF JAN 1...EVEN KNOWING THE NEW NOTES MAY BE 6 MONTHS OR SOONER AWAY,  FOLLOW SHABS HE IS THE KEY.

Guru Mike:  when we say things are getting processed and going thru...it does not mean the RV is immenent...it means the process and the next steps are finishing up...we finish up one step...we get excited about that step because that means we are one step closer to the end of this process...Neither I nor anybody else knows when this is going to happen but we are following these steps...the things that need to take place before they can officially go forward and we are excited because those steps are getting fulfilled.

Guru SoonerPatriot:  Goooooooooooood Morning All!  Good news! You want to hear some good news? Well folks, I will be honest, I was secretly hoping that this thing would happen yesterday, but obviously it didn't, even though most   of the intel was pointing to sometime soon after the Fourth.

Most of you know I cannot lie to you. It was ingrained into me by my Mom at the same time she taught me that men should open doors for women and other manners. Even today, when I miss opening a door for a woman, I feel my mom's wrath even if she's not around. Same goes for telling lies. I told one to a police officer once trying to get out of a speeding ticket. Not only did he give me a ticket, I felt horrible all day long at having told a lie I really didn't need to tell.

Now for what you all are hear to hear and not about my speeding ticket years ago: As Wango1 has said, the Chinese are happy. All the intel I've heard the past 72 or more hours has been overwhelmingly positive! I not saying positive, it was definite that this is coming down. When has always been the question, but I think with all this positive intel, it has to be sooner rather than the later some have heard, such as September or even January. I definitely do not see this extending that far or close to it! 

This is not scripted, just off the top of my head, so I apologize if I may sound like I'm rambling, but I'm trying to emphasize that this is really close, but I can't define an exact time any more than any other intel provider can. Back when the Kuwait RV was announced, the night before, I said to myself that it just wasn't going to happen, that it might still be months away. Others felt the same way. Yet that next day, it popped when nobody was ready. It was a total surprise to even the most avid intel provider. I think it will happen again in much the same way, although I would have gladly feigned total surprise yesterday if only they would have let it pop then!   Having the Chinese smiling and almost euphoric, this has to be happening soon.

I was definitely on the sidelines for Kuwait - just a tiny bit shy of the needed $10 million stake money needed to play in the game, but I was in a very advantageous position at the time that allowed me to observe without getting trampled by the money elephants.

???  What was kuwait money worth before they rv'd?

​I forget now what everyone was buying the KWD for at the time. It wasn't sold like it is now and it was very controlled. So unless you were in the "Inner Cirle" or had knowledge like I did, you really didn't even know it was happening.

????  are still looking for double digits on the IQD?

I firmly believe the group rates will be that. What the final rate will be for the dinar is speculative, but I think it will go down to around the 4 to 5 dinar amount for the interim until the Iraqi oil really starts flowing and the dinar can hold its own in an asset based system.

????  Hi, you mentioned earlier about who has the button and how maybe its a moving target; if that is the case how can anyone possible consider their intel accurate. Also is it possible no one knows they are the ones that are suppose to push the button?
It's more controlled than that and there is certain intel that is very concrete. This is a complex event and I look at this as the kitchen of a very busy, high volume restaurant. There are many cooks pulling one meal together and it all has to come together. Just one can ruin it...

...and they have to hold up the meal until that part of the meal is ready to again put it all together. There's been a lot of that going on behind the scenes. I'm going to say this, I'm excited about this in the near future. The intel is very positive and we are seeing people saying it is close that haven't stepped up to the plate before. So we need to stay positive and let this complex beast run its course. I need this as bad or worse than most of you. I've often said, I'm all in on this and my world is on hold until this happens. I am looking at Post RV. That's how strong I feel our chances are. There was a time when all the banks had to be open or closed, but I don't feel this is the case anymore. This can refresh much like you see stock market reports refresh on your computer screen.

This will happen! We just don't know exactly when it will happen, but many people are looking for this to happen at any time and I just want you folks to know that I concur. It could be announced anytime and while it might have me gulp bigtime, once I recover my breath I'd say of course - it was due  I just don't want to see anybody considering selling their dinars and dongs out of frustration. gtabdinar has spoke often about saving your seed money. This is your seed money for your financial future. To sell it now would cause you great hardship in the future - you continually hating yourself.

Keep smiling and know that this is coming. This will be YOUR MOMENT soon. We must be patient, especially as this gets closer and closer. The frustration of this is compunds itself and I have felt frustrated as well. But this will happen and we must show our true grit.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum