Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
7/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
7/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
7/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
7/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

7/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

7/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:28 am

Guru Kaparoni:  Clearly Iraq is ramping up for this. For those of us who have been in this a long time know we have never seen as many articles coming out relating to the currency. The new currency comes out after they change the exchange rate. So, this event will occur in the very near future.

I'm going out on a limb and saying 90 days or less. They need to stimulate the banking environment. They need to create an environment where the citizens are taking advantage of that technology. There's going to be a period of time where the rate changes and Shabibi will use that time to get citizens to utilize the banks. Large denoms will not be accepted at a merchant level. Iraqis will have to turn large notes into the banks where it will be dealt with electronically and the paper notes removed from circulation. The large notes will retain their value.

Iraqi citizens will gain a bank account and buying power. We believe Shabibi already has removed a large portion from circulation. Initially the exchange rate will be 1 to 1 or possibly .86 cents and then from there it will continue to raise over time. I would expect the budget for 2013 to be a little higher than the USD which will also help with dollarization. Shabibi has his work cut out for him to make this currency something the citizens can be proud of.

The Council of Ministers needs to tell the citizens when this is going to happen. Apparently something has occured since July 1st when it was stated that there were still some issues between the Council of Ministers and Parliament that needed to be resolved. The Council of Ministers have now approved the project during a meeting with Shabibi and the CBI to move forward. Now all players on board. That is HUGE. They still need to pass the law and read it into the gazette but at least now everyone is in agreement. Shabibi's plan is to get this done and now it appears that with the Council of Ministers on board he can achieve his goal.

Dr. Bakri said that just changing the currency itself will not revive the country. The combination of all the progress they've made since the end of the war will lead to the dinar strengthening and the value will go up. Manufacturing, agriculture and national investment all contribute to the strengthening of the dinar. Change willl propell Iraq to the next level. The initial rate of 1 to 1 is the staging strategy and from there they will let the market drive it up. The initial rate of 1 to 1 will come out in September and will give Shabibi a few months to initiate the bank accounts and prepare for the new currency in January.

The dinar sold out of country will stay out of country and ultimately it will be a hard currency. In September the currency will be bought and sold electronically among central banks around the world which will drive the value up. The IQD will be internationally traded but Shabibi will control the rate. It will be a managed float. That is the only way this can happen. The international banking environment would never have invested in Iraq otherwise. This is an amazing plan and we're all going to be part of it. The rate change must happen before September, if the dinar is going to be internationally recognized and traded between the banks. I hope everyone understands how very close we are. 

Guru Poppy3:  amazing how willing people are to just settle for any amount. I believe in the word of GOD and it tells me The power of the tongue and your faith can be had. I am not willing to settle for a figure that not one person has ever confirmed in any way . it is and always has been a figment of someone's imagination.

The only facts about and rate that has been internationally approved and published says $3.22 to $3.86 by and from the IMF the only official word ever stated internationally. SO WHY EVEN CONSIDER ANYTHING ELSE from unknowing people. Why talk it period. ITS like if you don't like the roller coaster ride quit going and reading all the BS being stated by the peeps that have been building false promises for years and jerking the rug from under everyone. POPPY3

I have another prediction from new information today and have changed my outlook on the timing of our RV and will come back later tonight and give my new timing perspective on timing possibilities. You will not like it if you have over invested ..... If you have managed and planned for the possibilities you should like what I have to say . BBL Poppy3

my worries on the rv at this point is that if leadership makes a deal with Maliki and allow that fool to stay in power then i don't think dr Shabibi will not release the rv because he doesnt trust Maliki at all and even if Maliki signs releases and empliments erbil, hcl ,ministers, etc. That will not instill the dr's confidence in the forward movement of the government of iraq.

Today is the 4th and parliament begins on the 10th with Ramadon starting on the 19th through the 19th of august. My new feeling on timing is that if the dinar doesnt rv prior to Ramadon we will not see it before sept. 15th. At the earliest. And then only if there have been confirmed and documented restriction on Maliki's postion. Poppy3

in fact i got more details today that a deal is being worked on to go ahead with the rv of the dong at anytime. My world currency international banker that does huge world commercial loans stated yesterday again that they have been told to expect movement on the dong, yen,and one other currency within the next 48 hour which is through today. I have not heard anything to change that notice. Only time will tell but i have confirmation a month ago that the imf did approve permission for vn to rv independently at anytime. Poppy3

i am totally confident in the investment and as i have done for years now i buy more dinar every month. I do not use family house or budget funds for my purchase. I just take other invested profit to make purchases so don't by what you can't afford. Poppy3

process and days available to get those things accomplished even if movement took place today. Days to implement ??? About 10 even if agreed to impliment by Maliki and if he is removed time for selection for interum ?? Then to get interum approval then to have implimentation ?? These would fall after Ramadon which nothing political will happen during that time??? Just being very positive and optimistic and applying common since to the situation. Poppy3 just set down and take the calendar and all things needed and plug them in poppy3

Guru Studley:  I AM NOT A FINANCIAL PLANNER, BUT WF, BECAUSE OF POWER OF ALL PEOPLE STICKING TOGETHER, SHOULD HAVE GREAT RATE FOR EVERYONE.  OTHER CURRENCY EXCHANGES WERE NOT FED TAXABLE, I DON'T BELIEVE THIS ONE WILL BE EITHER, EXCEPT FOR STATE TAXES.   NO ONE WILL KNOW SPECIFICS UNTIL THIS IS RELEASED   WHAT I CAN TELL YOU IS WF, IN MY OPINION IS SAFEST, MOST COMPLIANT BANK AS OF NOW, AND HAS SAID THE RATE WOULD BE AMAZING

IT WILL BE LIKE A DAM THAT BURSTS, ALL CURRENCIES WILL FIND THEIR NATURAL LEVEL BASED ON ASSETS, IT WILL BE A MUCH MORE TRANSPARENT SYSTEM.

I DON'T BELIEVE DODD-FRANK WILL BE VERY USEFULL IN THE FUTURE, THEY WILL COME UP WITH BETTER SAFEGUARDS, ALSO, DODDFRANK ACT IS DECEIVING, LIKE OUR PRESIDENT, LOOKS LIKE A PROTECTION, BUT REALLY BIG CHUNKS ARE NOT EVEN WRITTEN YET, CAN BE USED AGAINST THE PEOPLE, IMO.

Guru SoonerPatriot:  While there is a lot of frustration out there, do not sell your Dinar and forever kick yourself of what could have been. My dad had a chance to buy Walmart stock at a pre-IPO rate and kicked himself the rest of his life for not investing $1,000 into what would have been billions now!
We're talking way before the IPO when Sam was building his first store in Arkansas. His brother-in-law lived two houses down. With all the splits the stock has had, we've been told billions.

You will not need an account with WF before exchanging dinars. You can start a new account with them at the same time. Bank officials have verified this to me very emphatically.

WHEN CODES COME OUT, SO WILL LOCATIONS, AND ALL IMPORTANT SPECIFICS.  i WOULD BE CONCERNED BOUT RESERVES, I AM NOT ONE THAT RECOMMENDS THEM, DINAR IN HAND IS KEY.   IMO, WF WILL OFFER THE MOST COMPETITIVE RATES BASED ON SPECIAL EXCHANGE.

Guru Bluwolf:   FOR ALL THOSE WAITNG FOR THIS INTERNATIONAL RELEASE,THOSE THAT WERE BUYING TIME CAN NO LONGER, BOTH ALL OF US AND THE BANKS ARE IN A SECOND TO SECOND WATCH...WE ARE STILL LOOKING GOOD THERE IS NO NEGATIVE NEWS WHAT SO EVER, SO WE ARE GOOD TO GO AT ANYTIME.

IMO I CANNOT BELIEVE OR EVEN THINK OF THE WHY THIS THING HAS NOT POP IN AS OF YET.  ALL I DO KNOW IS THAT THOSE THAT WERE BUYING TIME HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THEY DO NOT ANYMORE TO SPARE.  ITS ALREADY IN OUR BANKS AND ALL WORLD WIDE SYSTEM...ALL IS DONE AND WE ARE JUST WAITING...FOR OUR PHONE CALL.

Guru Hammerman:   all my sources say there is 0% chance of this going past nov 16, that is shabies last day in office...every one also says very very soon.

Guru Mike:   We are seeing the finalized plans for the banks becoming the place to exchange...The Banking system will be the #1 place where people will transact business...and all the economies will evolve around the banking system as it was set up in the Future of Iraq Project.  They are not doing this because they are going to have a worthless currency...Saleh told us we are already in the middle of the project to delete the zeroes...that there will not be a decrease in value - there will be an increase in purchasing power and that they are very confident they can come into the international world with a solid currency.

Guru Med : THE TIMELINE IS NOT LONG, AT WORST IT IS DECEMBER,  THAT IS WHAT, LESS THAN 6.  HELL SINCE 09 THEY HAVE BEEN PULLING BACK DINAR AND THERE IS STILL 35 TRILLION OUT THERE.

Guru Footforward:    I DON’T BELIEVE IN THIS 3 OR 5 TIER CASH OUT THING, AND I DON’T THINK IT’S GOING TO GO IN BATCHES. THAT WOULD CAUSE A LOT OF PROBLEMS. IT...ALL NEEDS TO GO AT THE SAME TIME, IMO.   I’M NOT STICKING TO ANY OTHER TIME LINE THAN NOW.   THE WHOLE FINANCIAL SYSTEM IS GOING TO COLLAPSE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW. IF NOTHING IS DONE, THE EURO WILL FOR SURE CRASH BY SEP. THE USD WON’T BE FAR BEHIND THAT. SO SOMETHING HAS TO GIVE.

Guru DinarWishes:  Lets just say INDEPENDENCE is is a WONDERFUL thing...I really wish I could say more...But, Im a Happy Man!!!  Be patient and know the times they are a-changin...no HYPE.

Guru Studley:  DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WANT TO SEE US LOOSE OUR MONEY, AND THE SYSTEM HAS TO BE COMPLETELY SAFE. SECOND, THEY ARE STILL TAKING CERTAIN KEY INDIVIDUALS OUT OF THE WAY. ANOTHER IMPORTANT POINT: IRAQ HAS METICULOUSLY TAKEN THE LARGE DENOMS OFF THE STREET, THE HIGHEST BILL ON THE STREET IS 500 DINARS, WHICH AT THIS RATE IS 42 CENTS, IRAQ NEEDS A MONEY SUPPLY AND FAST.  ALSO, THE WORLD NEEDS CAPITAL INFUSION IMMEDIATELY, THIS IS A TIMING ISSUE, AND DON'T FORGET, THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE THAT HAVE TO BE TAKEN DOWN AROUND THE WORLD.  IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A COMPLEX PROCESS AND TAKES TIME.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum