Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
7/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
7/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
7/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
7/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

7/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

7/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:11 pm

Guru TerryK:  WHAT'S GOING ON?  I GOT MY BAGS PACKED.  IM READY TO GO.  I DON'T KNOW WHERE I'M GOING YET. BUT I'M READY. 

I DID FIND THE RV.  IT'S SITTING NEXT TO MY HOUSE.   33' LONG. AND I NEED TO TAKE IT OUT AND GET IT SERVICED.   SHE IS UP FOR SALE CJS..  NOTICE I SAID SHE?  VEHICLES ARE ALWAYS SHE'S.  WE HAVE TO PAMPER THEM.  STICK MONEY INTO THEM TO MAKE THEM HAPPY. RUB THEM DOWN, AFTER YOU WASH THEM.  THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

???  TerryK what are your sorces saying today?

NADA.  I CAN MAKE SOME STUFF UP.  LIKE OTHER SITES.  BUT I'M JUST BEING HONEST.  I will be back. Later,  GOD BLESS

Gurus Frank26 & Delta:  Frank & Delta believe that the Tariff Law is in effect and there will be evidence from articles in the coming days. Iraq has 2 sets of books that they are using. One has the 1166 rate and the second set of books has another rate. Both of these rates are in the 2012 budget. Shabibi has told the GOI, do not use two sets of books anymore! No more hiding the rates!

Shabibi told Maliki to get the 2013 budget done which will include the new dinar rate to go international. There is urgency for Maliki and the GOI to get the 2013 Budget done.  Once the 2013 budget is complete, Shabibi can release the rate. The 2013 budget has to contain the new rate. Today on Iraqia TV, the ministry of Health came out with the new budget figures for 2013, which is 7 billion dinar.

It is a fact that the 2012 budget is 7 trillion dinar!! Iraq must increase the value of the Dinar so they can go international and gain full membership into the World Trade Organization. The finishing of the 2013 budget is the key. Iraq cannot do anything until they revalue. The Standby agreement with the International Monetary Fund is due to expire on July 23 and to this point in time has not been moved or postponed. Frank & Delta believe the RV can happen anytime.

Guru Vic1:    WHY DO YOU WORRY? YOU GO TO BANK...THEY EXCHANGE YOUR DINAR...YOU HAVE YOUR MONEY IN YOUR ACOUNT! WHY...WORRY ABOUT THE ...MODERN MONEY MECHANIC'S....LET THE BANKS WORRY! LET IRAQ...WITH IT'S TRILLIONS...NOW IN OIL....AND THAT X 100 FROM THEIR NATURAL GAS!!!

I NEVER SPEAK OF MY CONTACTS.... I ASKED MY BROTHER TO BUY ME DINARS IN IRAN...10 MONTHS AGO....DO YOU REMEMBER HIS ANAWER TO ME?

HONESTLY, PLEASE BELIEVE ALL IS LOOKING SO PRETTY THAT I REALLY SEE VERY CLEARLY...NO FOG...NO HAZE...SEE THE LINE OF HORIZON VERY CLEAN!!!   I SEE THIS HAPPENING AT ANY MOMENT! THE 4TH? HECK, LIKE THEY SAY AT THE OLYMPIC'S, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

Guru SWFloridaGuy:  "Investment Law: Published decisions of the Commission amend the investment law. Committee announced the economy and investment parliamentary reaching for a set of recommendations or decisions to amend the Iraqi investment law.The Committee reached with investment and the private sector to a set of recommendations or resolutions to amend the Iraqi investment law. The parliamentary economic and investment that the Committee will hold another conference in the coming period to reach the results lead to the development of the basic frameworks Iraqi investment law."

1.) Adopting the words of House Speaker Osama Najafi, Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs Safi, and the President of the National Investment Commission Araji, a working paper distributed to the conferees.

2.) The need to amend or cancel some of the paragraphs of laws and decisions related to investment and to assign the National Investment Commission in coordination with the bodies of the provinces to provide that the legislative amendments means the window.

3.) Emphasized the need for the owners of land to provide suitable land for the establishment of investment projects and delivered to the investor in a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of granting licenses free of concerns.

4.) To accelerate the granting of powers to the representatives of the ministries to take the decision on the establishment of projects regarding the approval of sectoral.

5.) National Investment Commission commissioned the preparation of studies about modifying the Investment Law No. (13) for the year 2006 average in coordination with investment authorities in the provinces according to the methods of legislative force.

6.) The need to find clear criteria for differentiation in the granting of investment opportunities among
investors and stay away from mediation and nepotism.

7.) Emphasize the National Authority for Investment and investment authorities in the provinces that are investment opportunities available in the light of the economic sectors and the provision of land suited them.

8.) To create mechanisms to activate the role of banks to support investment through soft loans.

9.) To facilitate the procedures for granting visas for investors, experts and engineers and manpower needed by the investor.

10.) Substances listed in the Investment Law No. 13 of 2006 gives the rate at which the investor exemptions from the decree and taxes.

11.) The formation of a joint committee of members of the Economic Committee and a representative of the Ministry of State for Parliamentary Affairs and the National Investment Commission and private sector organizations to follow up the implementation of decisions of the conference.

12.) Requires the heads of investment authorities in the provinces to report through the National Investment Commission (every three months) to the Committee on the economy and investment set out the projects granted investment licenses projects in progress and projects lagging with the reasons for the reluctance with the amounts of these projects and the dates of granting leave and start working.

Guru Mike:  [via emergency stand ins from IQD Team]   This article says they are "putting a joint committee together to schedule the implementation".  The most important thing to me that was stipulated there was the implementation of the project to delete the 3 zeroes.  Alot of the things we are looking at right now with the government and CBI is the environment to implement and that is the key I believe everybody has to focus on because implementation in Iraq has been a thing not understood...they have not implemented anything yet ..not their laws...they voted on them...they have passed them but they have not been implemented...they have not implemented 140....haven't implemented Erbil...haven't implemented some of the things required to delete the zeroes. 

[via emergency stand ins from IQD Team]   the banks have been putting together their plan for a long time...Shabibi...basically has figured out a way to get all this to fruition...now we are at the point in which they need to implement - they said they don't need to pass any laws to get this done in Parliament but there has to be regulations offered by the Council of Ministers...an article today...said the Bank is independent but it is dependent somewhat on the Council of Ministers...they have to publish it in the Gazette...put it out for the people and the government to know that it is implemented. 

Guru Footforward:   HEY EVERYONE! HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GOOD WEEKEND Smile. AGAIN I KNOW THE WAIT IS FRUSTRATING, BUT I WANT TO ECHO THE STATEMENTS OF OTHERS AND SAY THERE IS NO BAD NEWS. I KNOW SOME PEOPLE THINK WE ARE BEING TOYED WITH. BUT THAT ISNT THE CASE. THIS IS WHERE YOU HAVE TO TRUST OUR JUDGEMENT.

I KNOW THATS NOT EASY. I DONT LIKE SITTING AND WAITING, BUT WE STILL HAVE EVERY REASON TO EXPECT THIS TO SHOW IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

AGAIN IM COMING OUT TO WARN PEOPLE THERE IS GOING TO BE ALOT OF UPS AND DOWNS HERE, AND THE INFO IS GOING TO GET ALL OVER THE PLACE. SO BE FIRM IN YOUR FOUNDATION AND STICK TO WHAT YOU BELIEVE. DONT LET YOUR STANCE BE SWAYED.

ITS GOING TO GET MORE FRUSTRATING HERE, BUT KNOW THIS IS ALOT OF SMOKE AND ALOT OF BS. IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR BAD NEWS OR REASONS FOR DELAYS. I DONT HAVE ANY. WE NEED TO STAY FIRM IN OUR FAITH AND TRUST THAT THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN

THEY CANT COLLECT ON THE TARIFFS UNTIL POST RV. IT DOESNT REALLY HELP "FORCE" ANYTHING.  UNDERSTAND THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE ON OUR SIDE, PUSHING FOR THIS TO HAPPEN. IF I THOUGHT WE HAD REASON TO BELEIVE WE HAD TO WAIT UNTIL SEPT ID TELL YOU. BUT I JUST DONT FEEL THAT WAY. AND I KNOW IM NOT ALONE. AND I JUST DONT BELIEVE THAT WE ARE ALL GIANT MORONS AND HAVE THE WOOL PULLED OVER OUR EYES..

AS WE HAVE SEEN ITS NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO PINPOINT A DAY. BUT AS OTHERS HAVE SAID YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GENERAL IDEA OF YOUR PLAN POST RV BECAUSE THIS IS GOING TO HIT AND ITS GOING TO COME SUDDENLY. I DONT FEEL WE WILL BE WAITING LONG. BUT I CANT GIVE AN EXACT TIME FRAME

I STILL FEEL WE ARE ASN NOW. I JUST EXPECT THERE TO BE SOME "DISTRACTIONS" TO HELP BRING THIS IN. ALL IM SAYING IS IF THERE IS NEGITIVE NEWS TO JUST IGNOR IT

EVEN IF I KNEW THE DATE, I COULDNT TELL YOU GUYS. BUT NO ONE KNOWS EXACT DATE. ITS SAFER THAT WAY. BUT....I CANT TELL YOU GUYS WHERE THIS ALL COMES FROM. BUT AGAIN, WE HAVE NO REASON TO BELIEVE WE ARE GOING TO BE WAITING UNTIL SEPT OR 2013. AND IF WE HAD REASON TO THINK THAT, WE WOULD TELL YOU GUYS

I DONT KNOW EXACTLY. I DONT THINK ANYONE KNOWS EXACTLY, BUT I WAS JUST GIVEN A HEADS UP ABOUT 10 MINS AGO TO JUST NOT WORRY...;

PROBABLY POLITICAL TENSIONS IMO. IM NOT SURE EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR, BUT THATS WHAT I WOULD EXPECT. THEY DONT WANT TO HAVE THE NEGITIVE NEWS BE ABOUT THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT RUNS ON THE BANKS. SO I EXPECT SOMETHING POLITICAL THAT ISNT GOING TO CAUSE AS MUCH CHAOS

MOST INTEL PROVIDERS THAT KNOW ME WILL TELL YOU I HAVE ONE OF SEVERAL GREAT CONTACTS OUT THERE. BUT AS WE HAVE SEEN, EVEN THAT HASNT HELPED US NAIL THE DATE LOL. IM NOT SAYING THAT TO BRAG, IM SAYING THERE ARE MANY OUT THERE WITH EXCEPTIONAL CONTACTS TO PUT YOUR MINDS AT EASE

IT IS MY OPINION THAT THE DINAR AND VND WILL STILL GO TOGETHER. STILL LOOKING FOR 5-20 CENTS ON THE VND. FORGIVE ME FOR NOT GETTING MORE SPECIFIC THEN THAT

OKIE IS A GOOD MAN BUT HE AND I DONT SPEAK PERSONALLY. THIS CAME FROM MY CONTACT.   I FEEL THE RESET HAS KIND OF STARTED. I KNOW..THATS A CRAPPY ANSWER. BUT AGAIN I DONT WANT TO SCREW SOMETHING UP.  YOU GUYS DONT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THE BANK STUFF THOUGH, BECAUSE I BELIEVE THATS ALL GOING TO BE SORTED OUT PRE RV...I BELIEVE THATS IN PROCESS ALREADY

i always will be. like ive always said, the rv is for sure 100% going to happen.  ok now i really do have to go. i will try and come back later tonight. but again, yes this can go any time, and no, iraq is not in control. iraq doesnt even control their own country, do you really think they control the timing of the rv?  when you are under ch 7 sanctions, you dont control your devaluation, or your revaluation. or much else that goes on. you take orders. Period

be blessed and pls be nice to the mods. they deserve a break. especially after dealing with me every other day lol

Guru Mailman17:  FOR THE LONGEST TIME MALIKI WAS ALLOWED TO USE THE CONSTITUTION AS HIS OWN FIELD TRAINING GUIDE.  NO MATTER WHAT IT SAID HE COULD EITHER AGREE OR REWRITE IT AS HE WENT ALONG.    HE NO LONGER HAS THAT OPTION AND NUJAFI IS THE ONE TO THANK ON THAT ONE.   EVERYTIME HE DID SOMETHING TO TRY TO STALL, NUJAFI WAS THERE TELLING HIM...UH OH...CANT DO THAT.   WHY NOW AND NOT BEFORE,  BECAUSE HIS TIME IS UP.   ITS NOW IRAQS TIME  AND HE IS A DISPOSABLE ASSET.  

APPARENTLY A MINISTER ANNOUNCED THAT THE REVENUE SHARING MIGHT NOT BE AVAILABLE TO THE PEOPLE TILL JAN 1. YOU WANNA TELL THEM THAT?  YOU WANNA TELL SADR THAT?  THE KURDS? AND LEST NOT FORGET THAT IT IS ALREADY IN THE BUDGET AND ALLOCATED.  REMOVAL OF IT THIS YEAR MUST COME FROM PARLIAMENT NOT SOME **** *** MINISTER WHO HAS NO BRAIN.  JUST SAYING.

Guru Bulldog75:  THIS WEEK? JEREMIAH 33:3 IS GODS PHONE NUMBER. HE HAS BEEN WITH US THE WHOLE WAY.   

THE THIRD FISCAL QUARTER STARTS TODAY JUNE 1. WHAT A GREAT TIME TO OPEN NEW BOOKS ~   IQD MUST BE INTERNATIONAL APPROVED FOR 'ISX' TO OPERATE OUTSIDE COUNTRY.

'MANAGED FLOAT' CAN FLUCTUATE ONLY 2% EVERY 90 DAYS; AND A 'DIRTY FLOAT' IS EVERY HOUR, 24/7/365. WHAT FLAVOR DO U WANT?  SHABS IS AT THE BAGHDAD MALT SHOP. THE FLOATS ARE READY AND EITHER FLAVOR WILL WORK.

Guru Blaino:  ok, the punchlist for cashout is basically "punched"...There is rumor that vnd happens in hours,  SO... In hours we ought to know.

Basel iii compliance is spreading acros the globe as we read this, and you'll remember that i mentioned that on the last several calls.  The chinese are "entertaining" someone close to the TOP...

Who apears to be singing away :.... Hummm who's missing? Hey, don't ask or speculate here .... Thank you very much. (glasses, kinda old school!) ok, next on the agenda...   

I am aware that some people in special places are getting their ears whispered INTO... The forcast is looking GREAT...   Highs in the .... WELL... Very high, and won't the 4th be a great day!   (it will!) the fireworks this year may be historic!  Prepare to observe history as we live IT....   Read and think!

Ask me no questions, i'll have none on this, neither speculate aloud here ... But weigh and balance and the truth will come to you.  There is a traveler that will arrive in our future soon, and may relay the news from our own 'sandbox'...   Be well, be at peace and know we are close to fruition!

????   Blaino whats a puchlist?

It's the last list of completion items on a construction project, which when complete signify the end of the project, completion and turnover to the new owners..  typically the "punchlist" is a bunch of small ITEMS... Touch up, minor hardware replacement for appearance or function, a dented appliance front, a scratched DRAWER....

Guru BWM:  OK... QUICKLY THE NEWS HAS BEEN REALLY GOOD TODAY... DON'T GO STANDING AT THE AIRPORT WAITING FOR SOMEONE ELSE'S AIRPLANE TO FALL OUT OF THE SKY... BUT KNOW... EXPECTATIONS AGAIN RUN HIGH, DON'T GET CAUGHT WAITING... BE PREPARING...

Guru Checkmate Dan:  Nothing new to report, we've not seen anything or heard anything. Hope this changes in the next few hours... :

Guru Poppy3:  Poppy says overseas national banker told group of CEOs to anticipate VND and two other currencies within 48 hours. Expected rate of VND IF before dinar .005 to .02 but IF went with IQD it would be perhaps 5 cents. Poppy says as always just passing what he hears...

I think Poppy 3 has a contact in a Vietnam Bank and that was where he got the word. Last week he said if IQD didn't go by June 30, the Minister of Finance in Vietnam said VND would go anyway.

poppy3 stated on the BGG call he heard from his vietnam contact today - with exciting news..going within 48 hrs, the vnd..further - that if it goes before the dinar, the rate will be lower..like a half cent to 2 cents. If Iraq gets it together, possibly tonight (we'll see - or tomorrow nite) then it could go with the dinar - he said s.5 cents to around a nickle.

Poppy was told from one of his intel that if the VND goes before the IQD the rate would be .005-.02.....if it waits till the IQD .02-.05. My question is this...what if VND goes first...then two weeks later, the IQD goes...will the VND go up to the higher rate at that time?

Guru BGG:   BGG SPECULATES that IQD will come out a little below Kuwait because they are neighbors selling the same oil and a big difference would make for issues...by now we ALL know and of course BGG knows that NO ONE knows the exact rate or date...but so many smart people DO believe we will get our RV

Based on the news today - I'M GOING TO DO ANOTHER CONFERENCE CALL TONITE...SO YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M THINKING. I'm changing my travel plans right now and I'll be here, with you - tonite...as long as it takes.

There is virtually no way Maliki can make good on the threat of dissolving Parliament and having early elections. It is almost a “mathematical impossibility”...they will likey start the “interrogaton” of Maliki sometime this coming week (if I don’t miss my guess).

Guru Milndollarbabe: The single most important report I think I've seen in this venture is the Ministry of Planning feasibility study. I think if anyone is doubting right now, this is a good reminder it's in print and says "real exchange rate," meaning off the programmed rate.

Specifically speaks to investment planning, so its applicable. They list rates for feasibility studies with contracts etc in black and white!! That study was originally done in 2007 I believe.

A lot has changed since then, more gold, more natural gas, more oil found and more debt being relieved.

I believe that there is a range that is projected and presented to the IMF and depending what has been accomplished regarding debts and natural resources calculated that the IMF approves the rate either on the low side or the high side.

This study can give us a peek into the thought process on the ranges being discussed in this report. Justifications for exchange-rate adjustment: there are a number of important and powerful arguments which support the view that the official exchange rate reduces the real value of foreign currency for purposes of calculating the economic national profitability for investment projects and hence for the purposes of investment planning.

It is demonstrated in this context to call for assessing the dinar for less than (3.208) dollar (official exchange rate) when assessing project outputs and inputs of traded goods of exports, substitute imports and imports etc.

Estimate the amended exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to be used in technical and economical feasibility studies and for (1.134) dollar per dinar. This price should be approved for 3 years until re-appreciation by the competent authorities.   

"The Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency in Economic Feasibility Studies":          http://www.mop.gov.iq/mop/index.jsp?sid=1&id=308&pid=295&lng=en

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum