Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
6/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
6/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

6/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

6/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:24 am

Guru Footforward:   Sometimes im just way too opinionated. i think thats obvious. and for days i have just kept my mouth shut but i cant do it anymore. most of you have figured out what im about to tell you, but for the rest i need to make sure this gets out there

there are guys like hammerman, bear and several others who are bashing the bank packages, and telling you flat out LIES about the bank packages. bear and hammer and a few others have suggested and hinted at certain packages getting a cut of the cash in money that they bring to the table

i can tell you flat out that is not the case with studley/generals group. what baffles me are these people who go around bashing this package or a certain group of people, yet fail to mention their own agenda. anyone ask any of these guys what their plans are post rv? or what their agendas are? no. they dont bother to tell you what their agenda is

well hammer is out to get almost everyone these days, and bear is just mad because he was banned for LYING!

I CAN TELL YOU FLAT OUT I DONT CARE WHERE YOU CASH OUT OR WITH WHOM. I HAVE NO PERSONAL INTEREST OR GAIN IN WHERE YOU CASH OUT. BUT I WOULD SUGGEST YOU DONT LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE WHO JUST SEEM TO BASH EVERYTHING. THEY HAVE AN AGENDA TOO THAT WILL COME OUT POST RV!!!

HE SAID THAT PEOPLE WERE GETTING 5% TO BASICLY BRING IN PEOPLE TO THEIR GROUPS.  I DO IGNOR THEM. BUT IM WARNING PEOPLE

EVERY SINGLE SITE OUT THERE HAS AN AGENDA. YOU JUST HAVE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IT IS AND IF ITS GOOD OR BAD.  I GUESS YOU SHOULD SAY IM TRYING TO EDUCATE PEOPLE Smile

THERE ISNT ANY NEW INTEL. SAME OLD STUFF ON THE INTEL FRONT Smile. WE WANT ACTION. NOT INTEL.  IF YOU GUYS PREFER I CAN JUST SHUT UP AND COME BACK WHEN I HAVE INTEL

I JUST THOUGHT I SHOULD WARN SOME PEOPLE. SOME OF YOU ARE TIRED OF THE DRAMA. AND I AM TOO. IM NOT HERE TO CAUSE DRAMA

I TRIED TO SHUT UP. I REALLY DID, BUT WHEN THESE GUYS ARE OUT RIGHT LYING TO YOU GUYS.... I SHOULD MENTION THAT THIS IS JUST MY OPINION AND MAY OR MAY NOT BE FACTUAL. JUST TO COVER MY OWN BUTT..

I DONT KNOW FOR SURE YET THAT WE WILL HAVE ONE. I'LL MOST LIKELY HAVE A CALL IF WE DO HAVE A PACKAGE FOR CANADA

AGAIN I HAVE NO PERSONAL ISSUE WITH HAMMER OR BEAR. IM SURE THEY ARE BOTH GREAT GUYS. HOWEVER ITS MY OPINION THAT THEY ARE NOT CORRECT WHEN THEY ARE SAYING OR SUGGESTING PEOPLE ARE GETTING PAID FOR BRINGING PEOPLE TO A GROUP CASH IN.  BASICLY I JUST WANTED TO GO OUT AND SAY I FULLY SUPPORT GENERALS, JONNY, STUDLEY ECT. AS FAR AS I KNOW NONE OF THEM ARE GETTING PAID ON THE BACK END.

MY ONLY AGENDA IS TO MAKE SURE NO ONE GETS SCREWED OVER POST RV. YOU SHOULD LOOK AT ALL YOUR OPTIONS AND MAKE THE JUDGEMENT CALL FOR YOURSELVES AS TO WHERE TO CASH OUT.  AGAIN I HAVE NO PERSONAL ISSUE WITH BEAR OR HAMMER OR ANYONE ELSE. JUST PLEASE UNDERSTAND AT THE END OF THE DAY EVERYONE HAS AN AGENDA OF ONE KIND OR ANOTHER. EVEN ME. YOU JUST HAVE TO FIGURE OUT IF THE AGENDA IS GOOD OR BAD AND ALSO UNDERSTAND IM NOT UPSET. I JUST TALK IN CAPS TO MAKE IT EASIER TO SEE LOL

I VOUCH FOR STUDLEY AND COMPANY. I FEEL THEY ARE GOOD GUYS. IF IM WRONG I'LL COME OUT AND ADMIT IT, BUT ID ONT THINK I AM

OTHER THEN THAT, TO RECAP, I EXPECT THE VND AND DINAR TO GO AT THE SAME TIME, STILL LOOKING FOR A GOOD RATE ON THE DINAR, AND THIS CAN STILL HAPPEN ANY TIME. I DONT KNOW WHEN ITS GOING TO HAPPEN, ALL I KNOW IS EVERYTHING THAT MUST BE IN PLACE IS IN PLACE, AND IT CAN GO ANY TIME NOW.  BEYOND THAT, I PRAY WE CAN ALL JUST GET ALONG AND HELP PEOPLE TO SEE ALL THEIR OPTIONS POST RV AND JUST SHARE THE DETAILS OF THOSE AND LEAVE OUT ALL THE PERSONAL STUFF

BELEIVE IT OR NOT I HATE HAVING TO BE SO OPINIONATED. BUT I WANT YOU GUYS TO KNOW THE FACTS AND NOT WORRY ABOUT ALOT OF THIS STUFF BEING PUT OUT THERE. AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CANT STAND ME, SOON ENOUGH THIS WILL BE OVER AND YOU WONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME ANYMORE LOL

THIS HAS BEEN AT A POINT WHERE IT CAN GO ANY TIME. THERE IS A REAL BATTLE OF GOOD AND EVIL GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES RIGHT NOW. ALL THE "LEG WORK" FOR THE RV IS DONE. HAS BEEN FOR A WHILE. SO THIS CAN HAPPEN ANY TIME. NOW, DO WE KNOW WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN? WHENEVER ONE SIDE WINS. WHEN WILL THAT BE? ONLY GOD KNOWS

Guru OkieOilman:  EVEN THO TODAY SHOULD BE A DAY OF WORSHIP AND PRAISE, THE INTEL MILL IS RUNNING FULL BLAST. MANY SOURCES POINTING TO THE IMMENENCE OF THIS HAPPENING AND HAVE NOT RULED OUT TODAY AS A POSSIBILITY. SOME SOURCES REPORT CONFIRMATIONS--SOME SOURCES SAY'S NOT YET--BUT SOON. (BOY I HATE THAT WORD SOON).

I AM EXPECTING FURTHER REPORTS AS THE DAY PROGRESSES. I CAN NOT STATE WHO-WHERE OR WHAT THE INTEL IS --BUT IT IS GREAT--AS SOON AS I AM TURNED LOOSE--LIKE PAUL HARVEY--I WILL TELL YOU THE REST OF THE STORY.

JUST LIKE MY F-4--SOMETIMES I HIT MACH 2.2--OKIE IS LIKE A BAD PENNY--YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN IT IS GOING TO SHOW UP AGAIN

Guru Bluwolf:  I KNOW THAT YOU ALL KNOW WHERE WE ARE AT,,YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE AWAITING JUST FOR A PHONE CALL..THAT BEING SAID YOU ALL KNOW THAT ALL IS ON TRACK..

Guru SWFloridaGuy:   Let's hope a deal was struck, let's hope tariffs are as important as we think they are, let's hope Iraq wants to be in a good position for their meeting on the 15th with the UNSC and let's hope soon this baby pops.

"The Seattle Times reported that the Iraq president says the PM critics didn't muster majority. Opponents of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki have failed to muster enough support to bring him down in a vote of no confidence, Iraq's president said in a statement posted on his website Sunday.  Last week, the prime minister's opponents said they sent a letter to Talabani with pledges from 176 lawmakers in the 325-member parliament - or a dozen more than the 164 needed - that they would vote for the prime minister's recall.  However, Talabani said Sunday that the letter only has 160 valid signatures. He said 13 lawmakers informed him that they are withdrawing or suspending their signatures."

Guru Bluwolf:  YOU ALL KNOW WHERE WE ARE AT...YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE AWAITING JUST FOR A PHONE CALL...THAT BEING SAID YOU ALL KNOW THAT ALL IS ON TRACK.

Guru Fresh:  this is just my opinion but there is a LOT of money being promised to solve the major debt issues around the world - I find that last part indicating more or less time is of the essence!

Guru ArizonaHeat:  Iraq PM Maliki is...going nowhere. The information being brought to you by the wonderful world of Middle Eastern news agencies is BS. I’m confident that not only does Iraq want this done, so does the IMF, they are on the line for some big bucks with Iraq, the UN will also step in if the conditions of Iraq don’t improve very quickly.

I read a document on a study done on Iraq and the people there, no food, no water, no electricity, no jobs, so if you think for one second they want to continue on like this, you might as well just sell off whatever dinar you have and move on...we are a very small part of this situation, we don’t matter in the broad spectrum of things, so no one even cares about who calls it, the amount of dinar sold, none of that crap means anything to the Iraq RV or to the people in charge of this.

We have no inside info on this situation, we have no date or rate, we are not on a minute to minute watch, we are just simply waiting for the revaluation to take place and that will happen when it happens,

All the political garbage is wearing on people’s nerves and patients. Always remember, we are a very small part of this situation, we don’t matter in the broad spectrum of things,, so no one even cares about who calls it, the amount of dinar sold, none of that crap means anything to the Iraq RV or to the people in charge of this.

Guru SoonerPatriot:  Hello folks. It’s been a while since I’ve posted anywhere. I’ve been working on post RV projects, but still looking back to see if this RV is following.  May not seem like it, but it is and we all are on the verge of not only witnessing, but also participating in one of the most historic events ever recorded. It will be in the history books with some of the most revered events in recent history.

I just want to pass on to you that all is positive, and I’ve seen no negatives whatsoever. Some events that have happened over the past few days behind the scenes have pushed this endeavor even closer, and now we must wait. For most of us, we aren’t that good at waiting.

That’s the reason I’ve begun work on post RV projects, looking into investments and positioning myself and my future companies in order to come out of the RV gates on the run. All of us need money to operate, and I am no different. But you’d be amazed at what can be done through planning.  So don’t be dismayed or frustrated with that which you have no control over. What you do now for post RV you do control and this time will pay important dividends as we emerge from the banks with a deposit slip in hand for more money than most of us have ever seen.

What do you have planned for your blessing? Have you spent these valuable days frivolously chatting or have you used it wisely, researching and interviewing subject matter experts and your future endeavors? Do you have a game plan or are you still procrastinating?  It’s still not too late. Get excited about what is about to happen rather than moan about it not being here yet. We’re nearly there and I for one still have items on my “To-Do List” that have unresolved items that can be done with nothing more than my computer and telephone.

You can still keep one eye on the chat room, but there should be stacks of information sitting on your desk that prepare you for the second after the bank’s door shuts behind you and suddenly you’re faced with, “What am I going to do now?”  I’ve been blessed with rubbing elbows with so many of you over the past few months. Thank you for teaching me so much and for all the kind words so many have passed my way. I so much care about all of you and hope and pray that your post RV experience is fruitful and productive.

This isn’t my farewell, just a heads up for all of you to be prepared to take that next step and have a good idea of the steps that follow. My prayers are with all of you, even those who may have thrown a disparaging word my direction.

I’m not so naïve that I don’t realize there are those with differing views. But when it’s all said and done, I think by putting my best foot forward, helping hundreds of people post RV, and being a genuine Christian who leads by example, my integrity will survive any attack on it by my detractors

Just like this RV, I have no control over what someone might say about me, but I hope my actions and example of leading a good Christian life will cause those who hear those disparaging words to say, “You’re wrong. That’s not him at all!” I pray the rest of you can look in the mirror and feel no regrets as well.

God Bless Everyone! Remember to Pay IT Backward and Pay IT Forward, and when we are finally in this RV end zone, instead of spiking the ball and belly bouncing your friends, let’s act like we’ve been here before and realize our work for this blessing is only beginning.  My friend and partner gtabdinar is in full agreement with this post and wishes all the best. He too is fully engaged in Post RV efforts and is finding sleep deprivation impacting upon his lifestyle. He will be back, but says God Bless to Everyone!

Guru Millionday:  Economic analyst said Abdul Latif Salem Ugaili, Iraq's ability to open multiple windows with all the economic world, and freedom from economic control of the neighboring countries. Ugaili said: that Iraq can be free from the control of the neighboring countries on the trade exchange through open channels of economic relations with all countries of the world, especially that there is a strong desire of all nations to deal with Iraq. He added that the strengthening of economic cooperation with the Iraqi sophisticated global goods will ensure receipt of good and of high specifications, which will support the national economy, and urged not to rely on the total trade exchanges with neighboring countries because its economy is limited and inferior goods.

He pointed out: that the only concern that prevents Iraq from dealing with developed countries and the entry of its investment is the lack of security and political stability in the country, because international companies are looking for a safe environment to ensure their funds.

this is amzing -- it sounds as if they are moving forward --- hmmm.  i have to say noone has called me and said that it is coming very soon but --- if its not -- i ask why are they talking like this?
so this is what we have.   they are trying to celebrate in the open forum position they are in and have the national conference --and they are closing out multiple accounts budgets ect to calculate the figures for up until now and they have signed multiple contracts and are running pipelines finally through to jordan as agreed many months ago.  the cbi has announced they are activating and the ministry of finance are as well -- the economic reform

i hope the work in this has helped you all in seeing where we are but please remember to just let it happen and dont get your self over excited as we watch these steps -- this is very good movement though !!!

Guru DinarDave:  I will just say that all the intel I have been receiving says we are in the best place we have ever been whether you are an "Iraq has all the cookies" or "Iraq doesn't have anything to do with this".  the fact is Iraq is NOT in charge of this rv.... however they have everything to do with announcing it to the world

soooooo ....with that said....the news outta Iraq from sources there right now say all is lining up for an announcement and rv this week....we shall see....I am at peace with it all

I can't nor will I divulge the holdup the last two weeks but it has been global in nature and not anything else....and it is accomplished according to several good sources

Guru BGG:  Stick a fork in Maliki - he's done...Hakim was in a meeting with Jaafari and Maliki today and they were "probing" him on the depth of his "support" - which means, once this thing goes to a "secret ballot" Maliki is toast.

Guru BWM:  well need to address a couple of things that have come up over the last couple of days (again) in regards to cash in groups...
you need to decide what your choice is and what you want to do when it's time for cash in...there are OPTIONS... which is the most important thing..

it is my opinion, along with several others, that a group cashin will offer you the possible best opportunity to receive the highest rate on the initial cash in... obviously what the dinar does over any length of time is speculative (even more than the past 9 years) and is up to you to determine what your best options are...we have spent countless hours researching and answering questions about what we believe your options are AND having MULTIPLE options available or at least PLANNED FOR....

here is my concern... there is a lot of speculation over ppl making money off of cashin groups... there are those that would point the finger at this group or that group because many want to get the "most" names in their basket... here is the important questions you need to ask the ppl regulating the group you intend to use:

ARE YOU GETTING A FINDER'S FEE FOR EVERY PERSON WHO SIGNS UP WITH YOUR GROUP,

ARE YOU OR ANYONE BENEFITTING IN ANY WAY FROM MY SIGNING UP OR THE THE CASHING OF MY DINAR TO YOUR PERSONAL GAIN,

AND WILL MY INFORMATION BE USED BY THE BANKS OR ANYONE AFTER THE CASHING OF MY DINAR.

are there groups supposedly getting any of these items from their groups? I can only speak what I have known and asked personally... in regards to generals/studley group ONLY.. there are NO benefits being observed from the cashing in of my dinar OR vnd with them... as far as some others...well, I have done my homework and let me say this... I or anyone of the other providers here cannot hold your hand for this during cashin or afterwards. It is my hope that all the time spent in here and the past sites answering questions has brought you to a place that you are at peace with your plan for the future...

we can only tell you what we BELIEVE are the best options and plans... what you decide to do for YOU and YOUR family must be YOUR DECISIONS...

Guru 8Ball:    meetings yesterday...brought Maliki to the edge of destruction of his government, 160 votes.  there is another meeting scheduled today which will probably require...high level finance to purchase the remaining three seats either by position or $.  they are giving Maliki every last minute to implement the agreements.  I think when they mentioned the forged signatures, they were the signatures which Maliki bought back...they just don't like to say it the way it really is.

Maliki can't do anything on his own...its the hidden people that are behind the scenes that fear losing power and its a test of wills right now as Allawi and the Kurds ratchet up the votes I fully expect a total cave in.  Maliki and the Shiites were on the brink of destruction.  If a party reforms with 163 seats + Talibani will send a letter to Parliament to begin the process of dissolving the current government since they will not hold a majority Maliki and the Shiites are on the edge...who will blink first. the meeting today is the threat...so we will have to wait until about 3pm est for more news to see what happens in Iraq.

Guru Blaino:  THERE APPEARS TO BE SOME FINANCIAL MOTIONS AND SOME WHISPERS ABOUT CREDITORS (READ THAT AS "PARIS CLUB") AND OTHERS WHO HAVE 'PRIORITY' WHERE PAYBACKS ARE CONCERNED.   WHERE WILL THE $ COME FROM?  I HAVE AN IDEA THAT IT COULD ALREADY BE THERE, JUST NEEDS TO BE "REVALUED" TO GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD NOW! THERE IS MUCH MORE THAT MAY DEVELOP IN THE NEXT SEVERAL DAYS.  WE CAN ONLY WAIT AND WATCH TO BE SURE, BUT WE DO SEE THINGS HAPPENING AND THE SUBTLE THINGS THAT ARE INDICATORS OF THINGS TO COME ARE DEFINITLY ON THE TURN TO OUR DIRECTION!

Guru Hammerman:    you can expect some incredible announcements between tomorrow and Tuesday...I can confirm masses of world delegations arriving tonight into tomorrow... have heard it could have something to do with an RV...ch7 does not affect this RV. The part they needed to get done is done... iraq will announce reevaluation to their country and then will give 6-8 hours before can announce to other countries...have heard from a couple of unconfirmed  rumors, the additional rate was to be $2.77 range.

there is a lot of rumor in the streets that Maliki has left the policial stage... whether he removed himself or was removed, that was rumor in the street from TV news...they are all going to act together to get this done hopefully by tomorrow afternoon we will hear the scoop on Maliki and whether he is in there or not.

Guru Med:  IT WAS THE GOI WHO HAS STYMIED ANY PRIVATE SECTOR DEVELOPMENT, THEY HAVE STOPPED MAJOR INVESTMENTS AND MONEY FROM COMING INTO IRAQ, EVERYONE TRIED TO HELP IRAQ OUT OF THIS THE WORLD BANK THE IMF THE U.S., THE UN...BUT WE TURNED IT OVER TOO QUICKLY AND WE HAD NO EXIT PLAN...THAT WAS OUR OBVIOUS MISTAKE.

Guru FreewayBill:   It has been estimated by reliable sources that at this point and time, every day that it does not happen, the ending rate will be increased by 85 cents.  If you put that into real numbers, that would be  850,000 for every million dinar you have.  That is not such a bad fee for the torment and misery so many are going through.  However, at this point, I am sure that almost all would gladly forgo the profiting period to just get this over with.

Folks, you know that I sit back and watch to make sure that you are not being fed a bunch of BS that will get you stressed for no reason.  When that occurs, I come out of hibernation and try to cleanse the entire process of waiting.

This blessing is upon us.  Just relax and let it unfold.  You have to be tired of hearing or reading that line, but that really is all we can do, right?  GOD is in control.... Legistics is the holdup ... Not Obama, Not Maliki, or anyone else.  Once they have all systems in line, we will be going to the bank.

Have a wonderful weekend and hope that this is the most restful and that we start getting really busy the first of the week..

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!!!   FREEWAY BILL

Guru Mike:   its getting safer over there so people are coming back...the government is starting to punch out some money to the families and people - what better thing can you do to start the middle class and get them going - RV your money - give them value - give them more purchasing power so they can actually start to buy and want to invest...lots of positive things happening when you put it all into perspective.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

6/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 6/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:21 pm

Footforward wrote:THIS HAS BEEN AT A POINT WHERE IT CAN GO ANY TIME. THERE IS A REAL BATTLE OF GOOD AND EVIL GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES RIGHT NOW. ALL THE "LEG WORK" FOR THE RV IS DONE. HAS BEEN FOR A WHILE. SO THIS CAN HAPPEN ANY TIME. NOW, DO WE KNOW WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN? WHENEVER ONE SIDE WINS. WHEN WILL THAT BE? ONLY GOD KNOWS

7 years ago the "RV" was done? LOL

7 years later they are still waiting for the "RV" to get done... question

6/10/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum