Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

3 posters

Go down

6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:31 pm

Guru TerryK:  HEY HEY HEY   WHAT YA GOT TO SAY  JUST FINISHED MOWING THE YARD AND ORDERED MORE DINAR  DON'T ASK ME WHY.  WELL TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH WE HAD SUCH A RESPONSE ON THE COOKBOOKS HAD TO ORDER MORE 500 DINAR NOTES   BE RIGHT BACK ROOM

THEY CAN'T DO THAT ] THINK ABOUT IT HOW CAN THEY OFFER MORE THAN THE CBI RATE DON'T GET CAUGHT UP IN SOME SCAM WE ARE CHECKING OUT CURRENTLY WITH WF WEALTH MANAGEMENT TEAM  ON BEHALF OF THE GET TEAM  THIS IS WF WEALTH MANAGEMENT TEAM

YEA WHERE IS IT GOING  AND DONT TELL ME FED RESERVE THE UST IS NOT GOING TO HOLD DINAR  NO  THAT IS NOT TRUE  WHO EVER IS TELLING YOU THAT IS FULL OF CRAP

THE TREASURY ALREADY HAS 3.5 TRILLION AND HAS ALREADY AGREED TO THE OIL AT 32 DOLLARS A BARREL THE QUANTITIES ARE LOCKED IN  AT THOSE RATES  SHOW ME YOUR DOCUMENTS THAT SAY OTHERWISE

NO I DID NOT NEVER  BUT HERE WE ARE  OK RON LET ME ASK I'M JUST GOING TO ASK OK ] I'M NOT MAD OR ANYTHING BUT TO ME THIS MAKES NO REASON AS I HAVE ALOT OF PEEPS IN THE UST.  SO  SINCE IRAQ OWES THE USA LIKE 23 TRILLION  IN BACK DEPT FROM THE WAR

OK AND WE HAVE 3.5 TRILLION IN DINAR CURRENTLY IN THE RESERVE WHY WOULD THE FED RESERVE BUY THE DINAR FROM THE BANKS AT A HIGHER RATE THAN THEY GET FROM CBI IF THEY ALREADY HAVE THE VOLUME TO CONSUME ALL THE OIL IN IRAQ.  SO WHAT IS THE UST GOING TO DO WITH TRILLIONS MORE OF DINAR  IM JUST ASKING

[Tradewind1]  are you in agreement of " okie authorize posts"

I HAVE NOT LOOKED AT OKIE POSTS THAT PART MAYBE TRUE I KNOW WF WAS WORKING THIS ON THE LINE NOW WITH THE THIRD CHEIF WITH UST UNDER GEIHTNER

OK LISTEN UP.   THIS PERSON I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH  JUST TOLD ME THIS THERE ARE NO CODES FROM WF   WF IS NOT WORKING WITH THE UST  NOR IS THE UST WORKING WITH WF THIS IS FROM DC

NOW IF THERE IS A DEAL  IF  THIS CAN NOT BE A SECRET AND THIS HAS TO BE MADE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC  THIS IS A BANKING REQUIRMENT  DONT GET SUCKED INTO A GET RICH SCAM

WF CAN NOT ISSUED SPECIAL CODES FOR SELECT PERSONS UNLESS ITS PART OF THE WEALTH INVESTMENT GROUP AND EVEN THEN THEY HAVE TO SHARE THIS INFO IF ASKED

ALL IM SAYING IS BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU SIGN UP FOR I HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN BUY SAYING THIS OTHER THAN CHECKING IT OUT  IF YOUR CONTACT AT WF WANTS TO CALL ME IM ALL EARS

I WILL GET MY LAWYER AND ONCE WE KNOW THIS WF GUY IS REAL WE CAN TALK MY LAWYER FATHER IS A FED JUDGE  AND IM SURE HE CAN GET HIM CHECKED OUT OR THEY CHECKED OUT

HEY SIS.  IT JUST PISSES ME OFF WHEN THINGS LIKE THIS OCCURE AS ITS ABOUT ALL OF THE FAMILY AND IF A SITE IS OFFERING A SPECIAL DEAL WELL ARE WE NOT ALL PART OF THIS DINAR DEAL

LET'S GET IT OUT IN THE OPEN AND SEE WHAT'S GOING ON IF THEY ARE DOING THIS THEN YES THEY ARE MAKING %  AND THATS FINE BUT LETS LET EVERYONE IN THE DINAR WORLD KNOW ABOUT IT

NOW I WILL SAY THIS Of COURSE YOU KNOW THE 15TH IS A BIG DATE

WHAT I WAS TOLD TO WATCH FOR IS A VISIT OF OUR OWN PEEPS TO KUWAIT AS THEY HAVE TO PAY HOMAGE TO THE COUNTRY ] YES I KNOW THE UN WILL BE INVOLVED

BUT THERE IS SOMETHING I WAS TOLD THAT THEY HAVE TO DO IN KUWAIT (SYMBOLIC) BEFORE THIS HAPPENS   SO WATCH FOR ANY NEWS ON THAT

HERE IS MORE JUICE EVER HEAR OF THE DONG I'M HEARING THAT THERE IS A VERY STRONG CHANCE OF THIS GOING THIS WEEK CHINA IS PUSHING THEM HARD SOFT RV WITH A FOLLOW UP POST IRAQ / RV.  NOW WHAT I'M HEARING AS OF TODAY IS IN THE .31 RANGE I'M HEARING THEY WILL GO FOR A 2.23 RATE LATER  IS THE RUMOR  I WOULD GET MORE DONG IF YOU CAN IT'S PRETTY CHEAP

JUST TALKED TO ********* THEY HAVE IT IN STOCK CURRENTLY AND GOT * MILLION MORE THAT'S HOW STRONG MY BUDDY THAT CALLED ME THIS AM I TOLD YOU SIS LAST WHO THAT SOURCE WAS  RIGHT  MAKE SURE THEY STAY THAT WAY  HE IS IN COUNTRY (OVER THE WATER)

I WILL SAY THAT  THATS WHAT I'M DOING NOW TREAT THAT AS RUMOR TEAM OK

HEY DID YOU HEAR THAT MALIKI IS FORGING SIGNATURES

WELL GOING BACK TO THIS WF THING, IF SOMEONE CAN SHOW ME PROOF IF SOMEONE WANTS TO HAVE THIS SO CALLED WF GURU OR WHOEVER IS HEADING THIS UP CONTACT ME I WILL GLADLY LOOK AT THIS WITH A OPEN MIND BUT WHAT I WAS TOLD TODAY  THERE IS NO AGREEMENT IN PLACE WITH UST AND WF   WF IS NOT A CLEARING HOUSE FOR THE UST

IF THEY SAY THEY ARE I WOULD ASK TO SEE THE DOCUMENT THAT INDICATES THIS BECAUSE THE UST IS NOT AWARE   BOA   IS LISTED   BUT STILL IN TALKS   PERIOD

NOTHING IN WRITING WHAT I WAS TOLD  TALKS

NOW YOU ALL HEARD ABOUT THE RENO SCAM RIGHT HOW A BUNCH OF THE RENO BOYS WERE TAKEN FOR A RIDE

WE ARE NOT A INVESTMENT SITE I DON'T CARE WHERE THE TEAM CASHES IN AT I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE NOT TAKEN FOR A RIDE  THAT'S WHY I MADE A FEW CALLS  AND IN FACT THE ONE PERSON I CALLED A SR VP AT WF LAUGHED AT ME AND SAID THIS AND I QUOTE

TERRY DONT YOU THINK WE WOULD HAVE COME TO YOU SINCE YOU HAVE THE LARGEST DINAR SITE IN THE WORLD  AND DON'T YOU THINK THAT YOU OF ALL PEOPLE WOULD HAVE A CODE  AND IT MADE ME GO YEA THEN I CALLED MYSELF STUPID

DON'T GET ME WRONG I PRAY ITS TRUE AND THAT SOMEONE HAS DONE SOMETHING WONDERFUL FOR THE MASSES  BUT WHY PUT A CODE ON IT WHY KEEP IT SECRET AND ONLY FOR A FEW AND NOW WIDE OPEN DONE

ATTORNEY GENERAL MADIGAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST UNREGISTERED FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADERS Chicago - Attorney General Lisa Madigan has announced that her office filed a lawsuit yesterday against several related companies based on allegations that they violated the Illinois Consumer Fraud and Deceptive Practices Act and the Transmitters of Money Act by advertising the sale of Iraqi currency (Dinars) on the Internet but failing to fulfill orders from customers.

The lawsuit alleges that the defendants, using various names and addresses, engaged in a pattern of conduct through which they advertised the sale of Iraqi Dinars on the Internet and accepted payments from consumers, but failed to fulfill orders.

Over the past two years, when the defendants received complaints from customers, they allegedly changed the name of their companies, the office address or website and continued their practice of selling Iraqi currency without filling prior orders.

The lawsuit also alleges that the defendants failed to obtain a required Illinois license to engage in the business of selling or exchanging foreign currency for compensation. The Transmitters of Money Act requires all such sellers to be licensed by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation. None of the defendants is properly licensed.

“These companies have illegally taken advantage of consumers who are interested in investing in foreign currency,” Madigan said. “We are working to protect consumers from this conduct.” Madigan filed the suit against:

SO IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT COMPANIES ARE UNDER THIS LAWSUIT I WOULD GOOGLE DINAR DEALERS IN ILL.   OK.  I SAY THIS BECAUSE I SAW A FEW EMAILS THIS WEEKEND OF PEEPS PROMOTING COMPANIES THAT FALL INTO THIS LAWSUIT.  AGAIN ITS ALL ABOUT FAMILY  AND TAKING CARE OF EACH OTHER  PLAIN AND SIMPLE

THAT'S RIGHT SIS OK ALL I HAVE SAID ENOUGH I WILL BE BACK LATER TONIGHT GOD BLESS AND AGAIN I WELCOME WHO EVER IS DOING THIS SO CALLED WF THING TO CONTACT ME AND I WILL HAVE MY BUDDY CHECK IT OUT

Gurus Steve & Ray:  To all you great and wonderful PD Members,

I just got off the phone with Ray and one of his contacts just got back from Iraq from a fairly long visit. The information he shared with Ray is extremely positive and pretty much on track from what has been said in previous months.

Here is a current update by one of Ray's Iraqi contacts:

Steve,

I just got off the phone with my main Iraqi contact. He just got back home from Iraq and had a little info to pass on to me. He said the political situation in Iraq is very confusing at the moment.
They are hearing the same conflicting stories that we are hearing. No one knows for sure who is at fault, they just want the government settled and completed so the needs of the people will start being taken care of.

They want more than six hours a day of electricity, more food and other needs taken care of.

He was able to talk to several bank employees while he was there at various banks. He was told consistently by them that they are gearing up for a September 1 RV.

Some said it may happen sooner but they are all saying no later than Sept. 1. Saleh was on TV many times telling the people that the dinar was going to be the strongest currency in the region and that the people would be very happy when the new dinar comes out.

He also told the people that all the market prices for goods in the country would be adjusted down to reflect the new value of the dinar. This is the first time I have heard this said openly by a public official.

Saleh also said again that the rate would be greater than the 1978 rate. It was $3.22 in 1978.

Hopefully this bit of news encourages everyone and know that they are preparing for a Sept 1 RV.

Blessings,   Ray"

Guru SWFloridaGuy:   I think it's interesting the US is pushing for the HCL now. The last couple months we've witnessed an accelerated push to gain a consensus and resolve the differences that existed between the Parliamentary groups regarding the HCL law, after the Security Council made some modifications. Now the US ambassador is advising Iraq on the benefits and importance, on an economic level, the Oil & Gas law will have to the Iraqis. The aim of this law to achieve the highest benefit to the Iraqi people and ensure a partnership between the federal government and producing provinces to produce the highest level of growth in reserves and production. This is showing that Iraq has improved synergism between the federal and state authorities. This operation in Iraq requires the latest technologies and coordination between the Iraqi oil sector and the global oil industry.

June is a HUGE month for Iraq. Every single salient issue that's necessary for Iraq moving forward politically and economically is being addressed this month. The potential for June subsumes Chapter VII, Erbil, HCL, permanent Ministers, announcement of the Strategic Council, the fate of the Prime Minister, tariffs by the end of the month and maybe, just maybe... our precious RV.   I doubt Iraq's economy will remain stagnant too much longer. Only time will tell.

Guru Bondlady:  so we know the WTO meeting is when??  june 7th? and we know the un meeting is when?  june 15th? so this month is huge...we will know 1 way or another shortly...by the 8th if not sooner per the wto...and then again we should know by the 16th if not sooner if iraq made the grade an deserves to come out of ch 7...if they put as much effort into iraq and the heart of it all as they did in procrastinating and fighting and greed and power iraq would have been unstopable and they still will be but only a ta turtle pace while the rest of the world runs circles around them.

Guru Footforward:   THERE IS NO INTEL . NOTHING.  NADDA. NOT A SINGLE BIT OF NEWS TODAY OTHER THEN THE MARKETS GOING DOWN. BUT THATS A GOOD THING FOR US.  I KNOW EVERYTHING IS OK. THATS NOT AN OPINION...THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN AND IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT.

Guru Mike:
   The CBI is very consistent with the message they have - WE ARE ON COURSE...WE ARE DOING WHAT WE NEED TO DO...AND WE ARE READY AT A MOMENTS NOTICE TO DO IT. We know they are  ready.

Don't get confused about the dates - there are stages to this whole process - some time before or during this process they are going to RV their currency...they are looking to stabilize it and get the exchange rate down to a point where it will make it easy for them to do the things they need to do...all the positive things that have happened with this currency over the last week and a half are...things that were needed in order to keep the currency stable...they know exactly where they are.

"Iraq's right to equality peg to the dollar as it is now open economically to the world and can not be isolated again from the incubator International"...That is a huge statement......stating "pegged to the American dollar" and thats what they are working to stablize and they are moving forward.  The idea that they are the strongest bonds...you don't buy sovereign debt unless you think the countrys is going to succeed - It is not something you speculate on  - for the most part to be the strongest sovereign debt out there you have to have a good economic forecast - good GDP growth - - production in value - AND you are going to have to have value in your currency at some point in time - so everyone is seeing that and wanting to get a piece of that and make money off of that debt because they get interest on the debt....absolutely awesome.

Guru BGG: my opinion – no one really wants to remove Maliki – they want a democratic solution. However, it appears they will remove him if he forces them. Which is a very real possibility. He hasn’t shown signs of caving thus far.

I find it interesting the timing of this [Biden] visit – it almost seems a little late if they intend to “prop up” their man (Biden brokered the original Erbil deal). They have been hedging their bets – maybe they intend to be the first one “to the punch” with the new regime? It does, however, concern me with “secret meetings” between Jeffries and Maliki over the return of Daqduk (the terrorist). I sure hope these guys aren’t cooking up some “long term sell-out”.

These Knot Heads!! Do they really believe people can’t see thru these “politically motivated lies”?? The plot to keep Maliki in power is a “regional scheme” – the political parties “within Iraq” want him gone. They’ve had it with dictators – Iran, the US and Syria are all “hot and bothered” to keep Maliki in power!!

The back and forth will be MAGNIFICENT here towards the end.  Maliki tried to get Jeffries to put the US support fully behind him. Jeffries told him the US was willing to sacrifice ANYONE for the sake of democracy. This might well be the best news of the last 30 days. If there was a time when the US was "hedging" on the side of Maliki – this phase is OVER!!  Via con dios AMIGO!!

One way or the other, this unity of opposition is going to bring about change. This also highlights the two tracks Talibani seems to be on. On the one hand he has wanted a National Conference Meeting by mid-June for quite a while, on the other hand they are moving rapidly to gather the required signatures to "withdraw confidence" from Maliki in the event it is needed. I've been saying all along nobody wants to dismantle the whole government (they just want Maliki's @xx on a stick) !!

Guru Hammerman:
 i am about 90% certain there is no hold up any where in the world on the rv of the iqd...none other the the full GOI...imo, after my talk with 3 big power players yesterday, i truley belive it is just iraq to set goi and impement of erbil. 

WE SHOULD HAVE ALL INFO ON MALIKI AN GOI BY LATE TOMORROW...HERES THE SCOOP...IF HE PLAYS NICE AN STAYS WE RV BETWEEN THE 5TH AN 16TH...IF HE IS VOTED OUT WE RV IN MID JULY,  IS WHAT IM BEING TOLD.

Guru Poppy3:  WELL WAKING UP SOME AND JUST READING THAT BGG POST JUST ABOVE THIS I CONCUR MALIKI HAS SAID MANY TIMES I AGREE TO DO THIS OR THAT AND HAS NEVER DONE ANYTHING.. TALIBANI AND SDAR KNOW THIS BETTER THAN WE DO AND I CAN't SEE A PARTIAL AGREEMENT FULFILLING ANYTHING AND THE ONLY THING OF THE 9 THAT HE HAS SAID HE WOULD DO IS THE ERBIL AND NOT hcl,104 etc. that will not fly he is toast in my opinion and very soon. I expect to see this no vote any day as they have tried twice already and logistic's has held it up but they keep trying.The post where i said sat that my source in bagdad said they thought if they removed him on sunday as scheduled we could see the rv this wed.,thur, well they didnt and we won't. POPPY3

they are still trying to organize the full vote and i don't think he can survive at all they know they have the votes to defeat him ... I have said all along i thought for our sake things would move faster if they could nulify him politically and let him finish his term our rv would come faster i not don't think there is that possibility . I think his bull headedness has cook his own goose and even if he said i will do it all today i don't think they would let his remain and i also don't think dr shabibi would have the confidence to release with him still in office unless they have documentation of his no ability to slow or stop the government from moving the country forward. He is a dictator and has that complete mindset. Poppy3

Guru Med:  I JUST READ  3 ARTICLES...ALL OF THEM CONFIRMING THAT THEY WILL BE SUBMITTING FOR THE VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE,  LIKE NOW.  THEY WERE TO OFFER MALIKI BASICALLY IMMUNITY JUST LEAVE IS ALL THEY WANT.  NOW THERE ARE 3 ARTICLES RIGHT NOW THAT ALL MENTION MALIKI RESIGNING BEFORE THE VOTE...IF HE RESIGNS THEN I THINK THEY HAVE WEATHERED THE STORM.  IF HE IS NOT GOING TO RESIGN  HE WILL MOST LIKELY BE PROSECUTED. 

THEY DONT HAVE TO POSTPONE BECAUSE BIDEN IS COMING  AND...SADR WILL NOT MEET WITH BIDEN.  NOW BARZANI WILL AND A CHANCE ALLAWI WOULD, BUT UNLESS THERE IS A CONSENSUS FROM ALL INVOLVED TO WORK THINGS OUT WHICH ONLY BENEFITS    MALIKI.  

Guru Kaperoni:   there will be no WTO for Iraq until they get the currency more in line with the USD and accept the conditions of Article VIII of the IMF Guidelines. The good news is that we don’t have to concern ourselves with WTO as the currency reform will come prior. These are big hurdles for the CBI, but clearly in recent days, we can now see there significance of why Dr. Shabibi wants to move forward now...the CBI is ready...they are fully aware of the dangers of waiting on this project...we see the crossroads Iraq is at...The significance of the currency reform and the reason for the aggressive time frame. We are very close.

Guru Bondlady:    we are still good to go per the taxes, which takes us to the need to raise the value of there money. We see the tarriff taxes laws was amended and dated and published in the gazette an passed into law. As of 6/30/12, no turning back now. We're finally gonna see these taxes take place! We know the WTO meeting June 7th, we know the UN meeting June 15th,this month is huge!!!!!

Guru Bulldog75:  #1: Oil Output Soars as Iraq Retools. http://www.cnbc.com/id/47664029

#2: China Central Bank Chief Affirms Support for Euro Zone. http://www.cnbc.com/id/47586445

#3: Calls Grow for Central Bank Action: http://www.cnbc.com/id/47669062

#4: "I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG, OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AND TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!"

P S : Our Manna Comes. For this is So. Amen. God Bless us All. Amen

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:18 am

Guru Kaperoni:   there will be no WTO for Iraq until they get the currency more in line with the USD and accept the conditions of Article VIII of the IMF Guidelines. The good news is that we don’t have to concern ourselves with WTO as the currency reform will come prior. These are big hurdles for the CBI, but clearly in recent days, we can now see there significance of why Dr. Shabibi wants to move forward now...the CBI is ready...they are fully aware of the dangers of waiting on this project...we see the crossroads Iraq is at...The significance of the currency reform and the reason for the aggressive time frame. We are very close.

Kap hasn't been posting much since the IMF article IV consultations happened without a completed government.

Everyone has heard Kap say for the past year that the IMF was waiting for the completed government first. Ooops! So much for that...

So, seven years ago Kap said: "We are very close". LOL

"Closer than we have ever been before?"

Don't you just love the Dinarland catch phrases to keep folks engaged.

Did TerryK actually buy more Dinar? Was it from Sterling Currency Group? LOL

How much did TerryK make for promoting "It's going to pop any minute now"...

6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty The World Bank expects the recovery of Iraq's economy and Yemen and growth in Egypt

Post by claud39 Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:38 am

The World Bank expects the recovery of Iraq's economy and Yemen and growth in Egypt

04/04/2019

6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Rc_155435962274_23

The World Bank predicted that the economy of Iraq and Yemen will witness a remarkable recovery in the coming period, expecting the growth of the Iraqi economy by 2.8% this year, especially after the formation of a new government in Baghdad, compared to 0.6 per cent in 2018, and that the agreement on the reconstruction of Iraq will be granted The country's economy is a strong boost. 
The bank also predicted a rapid rebound in Yemen if the violence, despite the continuing risks, continues, noting that the Saudi Vision 2030, which was included in the 2019 budget, will contribute significantly In diversifying the Saudi economy and reducing dependence on oil revenues in the public budget.
He predicted that GCC economic growth would reach 2.1 per cent in 2019, up 0.1 per cent from 2018. This was due to reforms by the GCC countries to reduce their reliance on oil revenues, as well as the huge volume of investment in infrastructure In preparation for hosting the Expo in 2020. " 
The sharp contraction of the Iranian economy, due to the decline in oil production in part from US sanctions, will negatively impact the growth rate, The real Iran has another year of Rook D, with a recording rate of contraction - 3.8 per cent this year. '
The report predicted that oil-importing countries will see growth of 4 per cent this year, compared with 3.8 per cent in 2018. This was due to the return of tourism, especially to Egypt and Tunisia, which helped to reduce the trade balance deficit of these countries. 
In its report, the World Bank said it expected Egypt to grow by 5.5 percent this year, the largest since 2008, making it one of the best performers among oil importers in the region. The report attributed the reason for the rise in natural gas production, the recovery of tourism and the increase in government investment spending. In addition, the reduction of subsidies several times, the increase in VAT revenues and income taxes, led to the reduction of the budget deficit in Egypt during the past two years.
The report warned of the economic challenges facing Lebanon due to debt burdens, which account for about a third of total public spending. Bank experts expect Lebanon's debt to be around 151 percent of GDP this year. Accompanied by a rise in the overall budget deficit to 12.4 per cent of GDP during the current year, compared with 11.5 per cent in 2018. 
World Bank expects Yemeni economy to recover
The report pointed out that the announcement of the formation of the new government in Beirut may lead to strengthening the morale of the market, especially with expectations of a new reform package of public finance soon, adding that the expectations of the economic performance of oil importing countries in the region closely linked to developments in neighboring countries rich in oil, Especially in the GCC countries. As the recovery of oil-exporting countries is linked to increased capital flows, foreign direct investment and cash transfers to neighboring oil-importing countries.
On the other hand, the report expected GDP per capita in MENA to rise by 1.8 per cent and 1.3 per cent in 2020 and 2021, respectively. GCC GDP per capita is expected to recover this year, with the exception of the Sultanate of Oman and Bahrain, which is expected to achieve negative GDP per capita growth despite the increase in real GDP in both countries during the current year. . The report attributed the increase to arrivals and the annual growth rate of the population in both countries by 4 per cent and 5 per cent, respectively.
The report said that national income per capita is expected to increase by 2.6 per cent in oil-importing countries, while per capita income in developing oil-exporting countries will fall by 2.4 per cent due to the sharp decline in per capita gross domestic product in Iran. 
The World Bank forecast real GDP in the region to grow by 3.4 and 2.7 per cent in 2020 and 2021, respectively. "The oil-importing countries are expected to see economic growth rise to 4.7 per cent of real GDP by the end 2021. Djibouti leads these countries at a growth rate of 8 per cent in 2021, supported by government investment in infrastructure.
The rise in US Treasuries, which is priced in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), on the basis of which sovereign debt can be raised, could raise foreign borrowing costs for the region, the report said. It is expected that the average ratio of total external debt to GDP in the region will be 30 percent, compared to 40 percent in the GCC.
The inclusion of Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait and Qatar in the JPMorgan Emerging Markets Index will lead to increased capital flows to the GCC, where experts at the World Bank The United States, China and the EU may adversely affect economic growth in the region. He attributed the reason for the slow growth in these countries, to the uncertainty caused by international trade tensions between the EU and the United States and China, and the decline in fiscal stimulus in the United States.

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/15751604157616061603157516041583160816041610161015/62385/0
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:25 pm

publication April 1, 2019

Iraq's Economic Update - April 2019
Latest Issue: 

• April 2019

6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND View_Baghdad_Iraq

Iraq’s economy is gradually picking up following the deep economic strains of the last four years. Real GDP is estimated to have grown by 0.6 percent in 2018, thanks to a notable improvement in security conditions and higher oil prices, reversing the contraction of 1.7 percent seen in 2017. The non-oil economy picked up speed and grew at 4 percent, while oil production was slightly less than 2017 in line with the OPEC+ agreement. Recently, the Iraqi economy has received a boost of confidence with the signing of several trade agreements with its neighbors. Reconstruction efforts have been proceeding at a moderate pace. Inflation remained low at 0.4 percent in 2018, but slightly up from 2017, due to higher domestic demand in addition to rising food and transportation costs.
The economic outlook has improved due to higher oil prices and improving security situation, but constraints on capital spending will impede a recovery-driven growth acceleration. Growth is expected to spike to 8.1 percent in 2020 due mainly to higher oil output, with OPEC+ agreement coming to an end in mid- 2019.
Non-oil growth is expected to remain positive on the back of higher investment needed to rebuild the country's damaged infrastructure network, private consumption and investment. However, the recently approved 2019 budget presents a sizable increase in recurrent spending, and unless there is a significant reorientation in fiscal policy to a comprehensive recovery approach, there will be limited fiscal space to sustain post-war recovery and longer-term development.
Higher spending together with easing oil prices will result in a high fiscal deficit projected at 5.4 percent of GDP in 2019 before narrowing down to about 3 percent throughout 2020-2021.
Lower oil prices and increased imports will cause the current account balance to turn into deficit, financed partially by international reserves decumulation.

http://www.worldbank.org/en/country/iraq/publication/economic-update-april-2019

6/4/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by man in the know Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:16 am

not much has changed in 5 yrs. the big change is new names of the same old bs artists with the same game screw the people

man in the know

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum