Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
5/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
5/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

5/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

5/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun May 21, 2017 5:51 pm

Guru Med:   GREAT NEWS...THEY ARE NOT SITTING ON THIS WAITING FOR WHO IS LEFT IN THE NA TO MAKE SOME REPLY.   THE SADRISTS WANT MALIKI OUT AND SADR IS NOT SITTING IDLE.  THERE IS NO 10 DAYS.  THE IRAQI LIST STATED TODAY THAT NO EXTENSION WAS GIVEN...THIS WAS ON ALSUMARIA TV, A VERY REPUTABLE NEWS AGENCY.

Guru Jonnywg:  all of the hype re maliki is just that...it doesn't really matter one way or the other...we are in a holding pattern waiting for the permissions to cash...all is well and the dinar cashin still possible very soon.

GET READY FOR TOMORROW...NIGHT NOW...WHILE TONIGHT IS YET ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO REJOICE. WE ARE TOLD SEVERAL DAYS [for the high rates].  WE ARE NEAR THE END OF THE JOURNEY...THERE IS NOT MUCH INTEL TO PROVIDE...PLEASE PREPARE FOR THE END.

Guru BellaGrits:  ITS ALL ABOUT OIL, GOLD, AND THE USD...THE ALIGNMENT OF SUCH...WE THINK THE POSITION LOOKS GREAT...WE BELIEVE WE COULD BE WRITING THE FINAL CHAPTER...OH, WHAT A NOVEL; WHAT VOLUMES, HUH?

Guru DinarWishes:  Life in Dinarland has been very trying at times and the Ride has been So far a challenge and attempt at retiring my therapist.... Really though I have tried to take a small break this weekend and decompress a bit but I have been unsuccessful.... Phone wont stop ringing and My Bride has returned from being a week away from home.... So, also trying to spend time with her....

Things are looking really good for the Transition of wealth we have been waiting for.... I have NO IDEA what is the hold up or even if there is one but My plans have been made and I am ready for come what may....

Well peeps Just wanted to stop by and Now I need to find some food.....
BE GOOD AND GO RV!!!!

Guru Kaperoni:   Ok,  I have been sitting on this for a while...and with all the articles recently talking about the revalue, etc.  I wanted to point out this quote from the April SIGIR (Special Inspector General for Iraqi Reconstruction) confirming something close to 1.17 to $1 or .86.  Now if this does not give you all confidence in your investment, nothing will.   Keep in mind, this was written at the time Maliki was trying to stop this...Enjoy... 

"official exchange rate for Iraqi dinar strengthened marginally against the U.S. dollar, selling at 1,166 per dollar through much of the quarter. That rate is down slightly from 1,170—a level that had held constant for the past three years. However, a spike in demand for dollars generated by merchants from neighboring Iran and Syria—suddenly unable to procure sufficient amounts of the U.S. currency at home because of international sanctions--helped drive the unofficial street exchange rate above 1,320 dinar in mid-April .375.  In April 2012, the CoM postponed indefinitely plans for a currency reform that would have removed three zeros from the Iraqi dinar in 2013 and required the issuance of new currency notes. The reform would have made the dinar’s value slightly less than $1.  It is currently worth less than one tenth of a cent.376.  

i DON'T LIKE THE 'POSTPONED INDEFINATELY" PART THOUGH. This is nothing to worry about.  We spent literally days explaining that the GOI has not authority to make that statement when they did.  The CBI posted numerous articles that they were moving forward.  In fact, even Parliament stated the other day, everything is moving forward.

Guru Randy Koonce:  Let me answer the biggest question i am getting "Is Maliki out?"

NO he is not out.... and, NO it has not RV'd and it is in the system  just waiting to become live... give me a break! Breathe it is very close.  See you tomorrow.

Guru Poppy3:   Urgent. Iraq: Iraqi leaders and Mr. Sadr agreed to withdraw confidence in Maliki Baghdad: Euphrates news} on the Iraqi list MP Hassan shoird Al-Hamadani said Iraqi leaders and the Kurdistan Alliance met with sadrist leader Moqtada Sadr today. Al-Hamadani said in a statement today {Euphrates news} "the meeting discussed the decision-making and reaching the final results emerged for this meeting",

plus "reactions of the Government and what will be taken during the next few days from important decisions concerning the political situation in Iraq." He noted that "all the leaders agree to withdraw confidence while not responding to what was agreed at the meeting of the five leaders in Erbil". Political sources had confirmed the existence of side meetings between political leaders in Najaf ended 2. http://www.microsofttran ··· mid%3D54

Wheres My RV? According to their own figures released back last dec. Their budget is figured on $3.41 cents so it will be at least that amount. Remember follow the money and the man with our money is dr shabibi and he has said several time their money will be the highest in the m/ east and at present that figure is $3.60 don't worry about rate or listen to the peeps giving any definite rate they don't have a clue. Poppy3

they will be meeting tomorrow [Sunday] and making plans for post mailki gov.  they are moving fast and have given themselves the 10 day deadline to get all the nine subjects completed...expect that vote within 48 hours after the request goes in and a national conference as fast as possible after that for the assignment of interum pm and implimentation of pending projects. At least this is how the news is lining up.

this meeting today should have great results. It won’t surprise me if they don’t wait a week...we are and will be in the winners circle...from information...some of it isn't confirmed as yet, but all shows we are moving faster towards our Blessing than we have in 3 years.

Guru Hammerman:   If Iraq doesn't get off their butts in the next 8 days, then 6 other currencies will RV without them.  That's what I have been told from my banking contacts. 

The movement that's going to take place with these other currencies has never happened before.  The VND started bouncing around yesterday. Last night around midnight it showed at 43 cents.   This morning it was around 13 cents. 

The IQD showed in the banks at $4 and also around $16 but probably won't stay there.  Kuwait is also going to revalue but the IQD will come out higher.

Guru BGG:   Hello Updaters!! Sorry about the “blog-lite” yesterday. I was traveling and only got a few thoughts up in the morning – then things changed rapidly. I’ll fill you in. Check out *** Current News *** and *** Chat Comments ***. There is some very interesting stuff there. Thanks – BGG

I’m waiting on some more info to come in today – Poppy and I might do a call this evening

UPDATE: Here’s a quick peek…

I’m done with the first part of my trip and I’m up at the cottage on Lake Geneva. I’m writing today’s blog out on the patio. It is awesome here!! There isn’t be a “That’s Messed Up…” yet – I’ll be doing regular updates all afternoon.

Yesteday went from a pretty light news day to a massive turn in the span of just a few hours. Here is a “blockbuster” headline…

"Breaking News: All the leaders in today’s meeting have agreed to withdraw confidence from the Maliki"  There was a “mini-summit” meeting of the Erbil 5 yesterday in Najaf (an additional “secret” meeting will be held today). While everyone was upset early in the day about the negative press, secrecy and possible extensions...even though it appeared to be dragging out...I had a funny feeling (no matter what the press was) – It was about to “officially – HIT THE FAN”...and now here we are.

Guru BobGetz6:  I heard yesterday from a good source that this has been done.

Guru DocDinar:  As incredible as it may sound, it now appears that Maliki is indeed coming to the end of his political career. He has been the Prime Minister of Iraq since 2006, but those days may now finally be coming to a sudden and dramatic end. The meeting in Najaf was fruitful and the Iraqi leaders seem to have come to a consensus in regards to his removal.

During the next few days we will see some critical announcements come out of Iraq. It appears his oppostion may have the 163 votes they need and taken the necessary steps in preparation to accomplish not only unseating him, but ensuring implementation of the 9 points they consider paramount for the country and its citizens.

These points are:

(1 & 2) Provide services to the Iraqi population, adhere to the constitution and maintain democracy.

(3) Adoption of the Arbil agreement, the eighteen points of Muqtada al-Sadr, and the MOU which the Kurdistan Alliance presented.

(4) Deal with issues of concern with the ministries governed by deputies and acting ministers and the importance of independent commissions (e.g., electoral commission) and their remaining independent.

(5) Revive the role of Parliament.

(6) End dictatorial tendencies in government.

(7) Stay away from a politicized army and security forces.

(8) Unless there is adherence to these principles the Shia alliance will initiate a move to withdraw confidence in the government and form a new one.

(9) The Premiership will be limited to two terms to secure a peaceful transfer of power and democracy. Wow.

These latest developments are extremely positive for us and they have me very excited. Things are looking VERY good for us at this point. I believe we can ALL finally agree now that the RV has to be extremely close.

With respect to the timing of the RV, it no longer matters which camp you belong to. If you are in the "It's in the banks" camp, we are there. If you are in the "It's up to Iraq" camp, we are now there also! God bless you all and pay it forward to His glory.

Guru SWFloridaGuy: Maliki is toast! The Council of Representatives are going to interrogate him. An interrogation is the first step prior to the request for his removal. Political parties submitted an application that includes the justification for Maliki's dismissal from his office. They announced that this interrogation session must be public so the Iraqi people can watch. The Iraqi constitution defines two ways to withdraw confidence from the PM according to article 61. A week after his removal is submitted, the Council of Representatives may withdraw the confidence from Maliki with an absolute majority of its members. The other option would be for the President to file. The meeting in Najaf already has produced a decision for his removal. The reports yesterday that said a BIG and DECISIVE decision had been reached were true.  

we are just witnessing the necessary,  procedural steps that can't be bypassed. First we have the interrogation; next the no-confidence; and finally, once we have a stable GOI and Erbil implementation, Shabibi and the CBI will move ahead with the reforming of their currency project and the raising of the exchange rate.   A week after they interrogate him we should see a vote and he should be out. I think it will happen quickly.

Guru Bondlady:   with the presidentual order [exec order 13303] obama just renewed...combine that with...These new banknotes, led to a new industry of selling the new Iraqi dinar to oversea investors who hoped to profit from Iraq’s new currency when the economy improved...the banknotes are exchanged at different rates by companies wanting to make profit. Due to the success of this program...we see no matter what, they cant just shut us out at rv time.  The provisional government of Iraq has made this legal.

Guru BWM:   the constitution prohibits certain things in the revaluing of the dinar...how it can fluctuate will be based on the way it comes out...and will be limited by how that is done.  I know the number in the budget...and it's not 1 or below...it [rate] will be 3 plus MINIMUM...I'm looking more for 4 give or take as the "base".

Delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency early 2013 and printing new currency early June:

Author maher Babylonian news/Baghdad

Tuesday 15/5/12 3: 47 PM

Iraqi parliamentary sources said that the new Iraqi currency printing will begin early June next will replace currency and delete zeros from the beginning of next year will be 2013.

The parliamentary Finance Committee said, Tuesday, that the deletion of zeros and replace the Iraqi currency would be early January 2013, indicated it will start printing the new currency in various categories.

Member of the Finance Committee, said Haitham Al-Juburi said January next year will delete the three zeros 2013 and replacement of currency, "he said, adding that" starting from September 2012, will next direct printing new currency by various categories. "

Jaburi said that "the process of replacing the old currency will continue year old should be withdrawn in full during the first six months of the year 2014", stating that "delete the three zeros and replace would preserve stability in Iraqi currency and reducing the demand for hard currency.
He Al-Juburi said Iraqi Central Bank allayed all fears concerning money-laundering and forgery during the process of replacing the old with the new currency, "he" possesses a special body to combat money laundering. "

Jaburi said that "reform of currency management system into the work of the Central Bank and to delete zeros is a strategic functions," the Finance Committee in Parliament supports the policy of the Central Bank of Iraq in that direction ".

Issued by the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers on 12 April 2012, a decision to wait in the application deleting zeros from the currency and requiring all the procedures relating to stop the process until further notice.
Some economists believe that Iraq is not initialized at this time to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that this step requires political stability and security, along with economic stability.

The Iraqi Central Bank, announced in January 2012, intended to put three large segments of the Iraqi dinar include 200, 100 and 50 dinars after deleting three zeros from the currency, he said the process of replacing the currency take two years.

Daniel Bank Story:  I dont know if this will post, but I have a bank story to share.

I have joined a group of people that hold dinar up in Mich. and my friend that got me into the group had just called me down here in Fl. to tell me a wells fargo banker has asked them to get there group together on Tuesday coming up so they can all set up a non interest bearing account, its the first time Ive heard anything real from someone I know. GOOOOOO RVVV!!!!!

StarLite Bank Story:  Bank story: My client is 86 years old, opened two months ago a WF and they know she has dinar and how much. Thursday they called her for an appointment to come into see the wealth management banker. Friday they called back, to make the actual appt. She was outside and well she will call them Monday and go in. Now I would say that it could be for cash out, ???

What Do Dinarians Do on Saturday Night?  What do Dinarians do in DinarLand on a Saturday night when Guru Intel  is hard to come by? It is amazing what goes on in chat rooms – Folks can become very close knit without knowing what others look like or where they live or anything personal about them –

Conversations can be anything from  a little investment speculation – jokes – medical issues --  dieting -  recipes – pet stories - and post RV plans – We have randomly chosen one such chat room to share just what goes on and the comradery that is very evident –  We have been privy to many heart warming stories and some good  belly laughs as well -

Besides the above mentioned it is also noted that there have been gifted and talented folks revealed --   From singers to  poets – to writers and comedians – and even an Evil Knievel story that we will share later -   We hope  you enjoy the read – They say a star is born every minute – This chat room is our star for today -   “Smile You’re On Candid Chat Room”  

Last edited by Ssmith on Sun May 21, 2017 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

5/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 5/20/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Sun May 21, 2017 6:20 pm

Another classic example of Kaperoni taking a lop article and spinning it as an RV.  The SIGIR was referring to the redenomination being put on hold.  After removing three zeros the new currency would be worth about 86 cents, or "slightly less than $1".  Breitling used to do the same thing with this report.  These knuckleheads helped spread the misconception throughout the dinar world that removing three zeros doesn't mean what it clearly means, which resulted in trillions of dinars being bought by ignorant, inexperienced currency speculators.  That's billions of dollars, 20% of which they'll never get back.  All because they listened to dinar douchebags.
Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum